Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

Everyone was surprised how calmly Andrew had taken the news Charles most of all. Charles study Andrew for a few minutes wondering if he was in shock or denial but his words and action seemed to suggest other wise . "Andrew slow down a moment," Charles said then paused for a couple of seconds to make sure he had Andrew's attention. Once he saw that he did he continued, "I have my jet on stand-by at Philadelphia International Airport. Gloria will be going with you to help with the search. Walter Astin has put his lead investigator Marsha Chids at your disposal. He also will be providing you with the use of vehicles and drivers. Most importantly, he has placed his resources at your disposal."

"Andrew I know this is hard but I need your word that you will conducted this as an investigation with the goal of retrieving your son and Tony if he is still alive and not a witch-hunt. I want the ones who are responsible for this as much if not more than you do." Charles finished hoping that his words would sink in.

"Charles I would be lying if I said I didn't want to avenge my ex-wife, son and Tony but I swear this to you my son comes first once I have him safe then I will worry about seeking those who perpetrated this and making them sorry they were ever born " Andrew replied keeping his voice tightly controlled.

"Andrew I know you don't like the political arena but I need you to try to be as diplomatic as you can when dealing with Astin or his people. His cooperation will make your job a lot easier." Charles explained.

"I will be as diplomatic as I can." Andrew promised.

"Ok then go pack and get ready to go Susan and I will be taking the three of you to the airport. I would suggest you drink a couple units of blood," Charles suggested. He then called to make arraignment for one of the minivans.

The ride to the airport was somber to say the least hardly any words were spoken and the few that were was just to pass on information the three of them would need to be able to fulfill their assignment. Andrew was introspective and showed almost none of his normal personality. Susan was concerned for her young friend and hoped that Amelia would be able to keep Andrew from allowing his baser side to gain control.

The three of them boarded one of Charles' private jets and after takeoff, the three friends gathered around one of the conference tables and started to go over the information that Walter Astin had sent them. Her body had been found in the family room of the home that was owned by her and her husband. The report stated that the vampires that were guarding the Andrew's family were beheaded quickly before at least five vampires entered the residence and were inside approximately thirty minutes. The human female was killed while the human male and child was taken with the vampires in question.

The neat report was the autopsy report for Shannon. It stated that the victim had been repeatedly raped and beaten before she was killed. It also stated that at least three different vampires had drained her; she had bite marks on both wrists in addition to her neck. The final insult was the removal of her heart and brain.

After reading all of the information they had available the three of them decided as long as it was acceptable to Walter Astin Amelia would go interview the vampire that had been responsible for keeping an eye on Charles security teams while Gloria and Andrew would go the house where Shannon was killed and see if they could pick-up anything. Gloria suggested that the three of them rest until they landed so that they would all have fresh minds. Andrew went to a window seat to watch the scenery. He didn't even realize he had dozed off until he was woken up by Amelia telling him they would be landing soon.

About thirty minutes later the three friends were meant by Walter Astin his mate Elaine and Marsha Hobes. After introductions and greeting were made Walter asked," Where would you like to begin?"

donalde
donalde
205 Followers