Amelia and Daniel and KimK and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

As I usually do when involved in a foursome or larger group, I was trying to ignore the couple next to us on the mattress, but it would have been impossible to ignore Kim's loud moans and sobs of pleasure, or the way she and Daniel were making the bed shake with their strenuous fucking. Once again, she was bouncing up and down in the same tempo as the thrusts of his cock into her ass, and the paddling motions of her arms and legs, at least on the side next to me, were like those of a swimming frog again. Even as I looked, I saw Daniyal reach under her body, and I knew he was about to start playing with Kim's clit to bring her to another climax.

But my attentions were totally yanked away from them by something my lovely partner said to me: "I'm almost ready to come, George. Start fucking my man in the boat."

Once again, I knew what Amelia wanted, and I was more than happy to oblige. While my cock was buried all the way in her pussy, I lowered my body to the former position, except slightly higher up on her body, and slid my hands and forearms under her shoulders. She put her hands on my back and, as I started fucking her in the slightly changed position, caressed my sides and shoulders and even reached down to stroke my ass. Every time my cock plunged into her and again when I drew back, the upper side of the shaft and her clit massaged each other, and I could feel my own climax rapidly mounting.

"Yeah, George, like that. But fuck me faster; I need to come."

I started plowing my cock into her faster, and just as deep. Once again, she matched every stroke and thrust her pussy back to meet me. She gave herself completely over to the pleasure we were having, and started thrashing about under me and bouncing up to meet my strokes, while begging me to keep fucking her. Just then, there was nothing in this world or any other that I wanted to do more than that, so I kept plunging in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh god!" Amelia exclaimed in the same tempo as my cock pounding in and out of her. "I'm coming!" she warbled into my ear, followed by some words I didn't understand, but I knew what she was telling me.

Her legs clung more tightly to mine, and her arms wrapped themselves around my neck as if she would never let go. Amelia held so closely to me when I drew away to plow my cock back into her pussy, she rode with me and, when I drove forward, I mashed her into the bed, eliciting an even louder shout of joy. She continued to ride up and down with me as I pounded my cock into her, until she climaxed, uttering another cry, even louder and more joyous and just as incoherent as the previous one.

After her tremendous orgasm, her arms and legs released me, and Amelia lay flat on her back, her arms splayed out at her sides and her legs bouncing with my movements. I continued plunging my cock into her pussy, but only for a few more seconds, until my own climax erupted. The first load of cum I shot into the condom felt like my guts went with it, but I kept fucking her until two more bursts gushed out of my cock. I was through then, and I sprawled on top of the sexy woman who had just given me such a great fucking.

I suddenly realized the bed was strangely quiet, compared to the workout the four of us had given it. I looked over at Kim and Daniel, and saw they were resting in place the same as Amelia and I were. I smiled at them, and they smiled back and, when I looked down, I saw the same expression on my pretty partner's face. We all lay like that, reveling in the tremendous fucking we had just finished doing, until my cock and Daniyal's softened and slipped out of the delectable places where they had given and received so much pleasure.

It was late and we were all sexually satisfied, especially Kim, who had enjoyed four orgasms that night. We were all ready to call it a night so, after we climbed off the bed, I got dressed and she and I went back to the family room. I had the pleasure of helping her put on her clothing, already thinking of how we would start the next day with a "bang." Our host and hostess, wearing bathrobes with nothing but their bare bodies under them walked us to the front door where we would say our good nights.

Amelia kissed Kim full on her lips. "I hope you and George can come back and see us again tomorrow night, Kim, if you're still in town," she suggested, and her husband echoed the idea.

"I hope so too, if it's alright with George."

I kissed Amelia the same way, thrusting my tongue into her mouth where she eagerly met it with her own. "We'll be here," I promised. "Same time?"

Daniyal replied that would be fine. I shook his hand and, as I escorted Kim to my truck for the ride to my house and bed, but only to sleep, I felt very slightly jealous about having to share her. I still had hopes of getting my cock into her gorgeous ass on this trip of hers but, if I didn't, it would be more than made up for by the opportunity to eat and fuck Amelia's beautiful pussy.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as had Amelia and Daniel and Kim and I had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers