Amelia and Learning to Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands clasped behind her back, she rose on her toes in glee as he leaned forwards, his hands rising again. When she found herself unable to avert her face, she decided to continue the quiet delicious kiss as long as she kept her eyes wide open. Opening her mouth a little, she even let his tongue touch hers, all the while looking into his blue eyes until he eased back.

"Massage time now," she heard him murmur.

When his hands reached for her straps, she swallowed nervously. She'd always assumed he was intending to do it through her costume like he'd demonstrated. Her mistake but she could stop him here.

What the heck, he was a professional, he wasn't a stranger and he'd already seen her topless. It didn't seem to be an unreasonable thing to allow him to half strip her again, she argued to herself. When her one-piece passed her knees though, she knew this had gone too far when she looked down to see both feet lifting in turn. Surreally, she took the costume being passed over to her when he rose.

A gentle hand to her chest pushed her backwards onto the bed. She had to suppress a nervous laugh when a hand started to roam and dig into her belly. It was getting unbearable. Grabbing his hand, she lifted it.

To her surprise, she guided it between her opening thighs. That was all it took to forget all about any stomach massage as she wriggled until parallel to where he stood, careful not to interrupt his fingers silently masturbating her. Constant memories of the afternoon kept flooding back behind her clenched eyes and she was so near to a silent orgasm when she somehow found some willpower. She grabbed the hand and released it. Seconds later she had to grab it again, hauling his body onto hers. Soon after a bout of quiet but frenetic thrusting between her long legs, he let his blue eyes look intently into hers. She enjoyed watching the silent grimace form before he earnestly but quietly emptied what seemed like a flood of his seed into her. Only a minute after rolling off, he was fast asleep on his back beside her. True to his word, there hadn't been another kiss.

She had sat up beside his naked body for ages, not looking at it. Full of guilt and remorse at what she'd just done, she was amazed that she'd twice now been prepared to betray Josh with Phil in just a few hours. Once again, she'd enjoyed the flirting process too much and had let it go too far.

She could faintly hear the cricket coverage. Deciding it might be best to suggest to Garry obviously still glued to the TV to wait in the car for Phil, she tiptoed out to the dining room in a hastily tied silk robe. The moment Garry looked up at her, she could tell he knew what had just happened as she stammered her request. As he rose from the chair, she reminded herself that she at least owed him a goodbye kiss. As she stood before him, she far too busy in her mind mentally returning to the bedroom straight after, waking Phil and insisting that he quickly get dressed and leave too.

So preoccupied that she forgot to avert her face. Garry's lips found hers. Looking into his face in surprise, she decided it wouldn't hurt if she put just a little warmth and time into his kiss. After all, she couldn't betray Josh any more, and Garry had looked so hurt just then.

He looked overcome when she eased back. It wasn't really fair to just throw him out like this, she thought. Taking his hesitant hand off the material over her breast, she undid the sash and let the robe fall from her shoulders. Bashfully she stood before him, palms by her side, letting his worshipping eyes drink in her nudity.

Then stepping forward, she had wordlessly stripped him before turning about. Straddling both sides of the coffee table, she bent over it and grabbed the sides. Once balanced, her hand reached around her propping legs to take his waving erection and guide the thick head to her opening. Without further urging, he had sunk in and begun the slow momentum.

It seemed like ages later, and she was still over the coffee table, her naked young behind arched skyward, howling like a wolf to the moon as Garry held her flanks and tried to work his strong erection further down her moist channel. Amelia found herself marvelling at the twin sensations of large drops of sweat falling like rain on the small of her back and Garry's urgent squirts of semen being forcefully sprayed deep into her loins.

To her surprise, Garry kept up a quiet pumping, still firm and seemingly ready to go again. A glance at the wall clock said if Josh was coming home tonight, time was tight. But she decided she was loving what was a brand new lovemaking position for her. If he thought he was up to it, he could have another turn.

Shortly after another burst of activity and some quiet mutual moaning, she felt his hips smack louder and louder against her outthrust behind once again as his rhythmic flesh slid in and out, joining him in a united groan as her grateful depths accepted their third load.

As he stood to get dressed, she hastily grabbed her phone and awkwardly scurried naked to the toilet to clean up and try to stem the flow. She sat there for a few minutes trying to get up the nerve to ring Josh. How had the past hour got so out of hand?

---

"I'm here, beautiful?" Josh had called out to her coming through the door as she got out plates and napkins in the kitchen. He put the piping hot pizza down on the lounge room table.

"I guess it wasn't your day Josh," she answered with a raised voice. "Are you disappointed?"

"I am, but considering our unpacking, how late we stayed up last night and what little practice I've had of late, it was to be expected," he called back. "What about you? Did a nasty bogey man try to chat you up at the beach?"

It was fortunate she had the stack of napkins in her hand at the time because she would have hated to have dropped the plates instead.

She was still trying to come to terms with the uncharacteristic and surreal events that had happened to her today and wasn't going to say anything. What on earth could she say back, she though, as she stooped and picked them up? She hated the idea of now lying to him and wished there was a way of confessing. Bu there was no way he couldn't possibly understand the events today if she didn't know.

"Two as a matter of fact. Both fellas about my age," she attempted to say in a blasé tone as she entered the lounge room with hands full.

"Two? Honestly?" he said. Was that a hint of jealousy as he looked over? "Good looking?"

She nodded. "One was. The other was a dead set spunk."

"And?" he persisted, his curious eyes never leaving her as his fingers slowly opened the pizza box lid.

"Well, I took your advice and when they started getting fresh, I flirted back madly in both cases," she confessed with a quick nonchalant smile.

"It did work, didn't it?" he warily blurted out.

"Fifty fifty really," she said in a serious tone choosing her words carefully between bites of the slice he'd passed. "Yes, the first guy got up and walked away eventually. But the second guy was smoother and more persistent. He had me almost out of my one-piece in front of everyone around. God, he was an Adonis. In the end, I'd let him touch me up stark naked with a blindfold on and a crowd looking on. Then he left too, so I got up and walked home. Blow me down, in no time they're both here on our doorstep. And thanks to your advice, I'm left in the awkward position of having to be a good sport and suffer the consequences of flirting so unmercifully with them. In short, I felt I had to let them in and allow them both to make passionate love to me. They've only just left. That's why I'm in my robe actually."

"Sorry," he sputtered, a hand trying to keep the food in his mouth as he desperately tried to stifle a laugh. "You! Naked on the beach in public for one! Then having a threesome!"

"Threesome? Certainly not!" she returned indignantly. "I'm not that kind of girl! One of them had to sit still and watch the cricket on TV in the lounge room until it was his turn."

"You are such a wag at times!" he choked, almost in tears before he'd partly recovered, leaning forward to accept her long warm kiss.

She felt so relieved getting it out even if like this. Ringing Josh while in the toilet, she had found him only minutes away with Garry still getting dressed and Phil naked and out to it on their bed. If she hadn't said she really wanted him to divert and pick up a supreme pizza for dinner, he would have arrived home long before she had affectionately whisked them out in turn with a kiss. And that would have been disastrous.

"Maybe I lost at golf today but I reckon I'm a winner just looking at your legs in that short robe. After the pizza, what say we go straight to bed and make love," he offered, eyeing her playfully as he took a bite.

"Oh yes," she purred. She poured him a wine as he set his plate before the TV. This afternoon would all soon be forgotten once she removed the last remaining evidence from their bedroom, especially those two cold mugs of tea on her bedside table.

"You have no idea how randy I've been since you left," she dared. "Heaven knows, I'm still wet even as I speak. But when we finish the pizza, you stay and watch TV for a short while and I'll make the bed. The sheets we had on it last week were filthy. I've literally just thrown them into the washing machine."

She picked up her second piece of pizza, suddenly thoughtful, a worried look on her brow. "And don't bother putting on a condom tonight,'" she added. "I'll get some of those 'morning after' pills as well as a prescription for the real deal at the doctor's tomorrow."

"Better and better!" he enthused with a grin, turning his attention down to the large pizza slice hanging over his fingers.

"God, I'm getting this everywhere!" he suddenly exclaimed putting it down.

Amelia started to deeply redden. Using a napkin Josh began carefully mopping some large drops of what could only be Garry's semen off the coffee table beside his plate.