Amelia and the Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am only thinking of your wallet darling."

His cock sprang to life. He had never heard her use such an affectionate term towards him as long as he had known her, it made everything worthwhile and he breathed a sigh of relief.

She turned the phone over in her hand and smiled.

"It will do" She declared, and kissed him on the head. Her robe fell open and her breast brushed against his nose. She pinched his chin and kissed him again, softly on the cheek. There were tears of joy in his eyes.

"I saw a pink case with diamante lining."

"Please may I buy it for you princess?"

Yes. We'll do a little internet shopping in a while. She spun around and her robe wafted up to the dimples of her buttocks. She picked up the thong she had used as his gag and sneered at it.

"You've drooled all over another pair of my knickers, my sports thong will need replacing, plus the pair you drooled on the last time."

"Yes princess, of course." His voice was hoarse from trying to please her.

She stood in front of him and fitted the thong on top of his head.

"Since I've been so nice, letting you buy me things, perhaps you could do something for me?"

"Yes princess, anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes princess."

She turned around and grabbed his head, pushing her bottom out.

"That beast made an awful mess on your princess, and I want you to lick it up."

"His..."

"Seed, call it what you will its drying on my bottom and I want every last bit gone."

She pushed is head into her bottom and he gasped. The stifling sweaty aroma mixed with her lovers cum took his breath away but he was too weak to pull away. He licked for dear life, the flesh musty and salty to the taste. He licked until it no longer tasted of salt, he must of swallowed most of the man's cum but still he licked until she released him. He panted for breath and she settled on the bed, face down she shed her robe and gently hooked a finger at him.

"Take it slow now Mr Daniels, and get me cleaner than I have ever been down there."

He slowly licked every part of her bottom, the smooth firm buttocks and the pink flesh between, tangy and intoxicating. Eventually she shooed him away and he sat in a daze, his heart pounding, his tongue covered in another man's cum and Amelia's scent. When she finally waved him away his head was pounding and he crawled to a corner of the room. She lay quietly with her head on the pillow, yawning. She flicked her hair back and smiled at him.

"Get my wallet."

He found his wallet and held it out to her.

"I'm not ready for it yet." She declared and yawned, she clicked her fingers and the edge returned briefly to her voice.

"Put it in your mouth. And don't you dare shuffle about and wake me up."

With that she settled on folded arms. He stayed perfectly still, wallet between his teeth, the carpet burning his knees.

There was nowhere he would rather have been. He watched her lightly doze, her naked body gently moving up and down, the sunlight tangled in her hair. Cars passed by, a neighbour cut his lawn, the slow rhythm of the mower fell in sync with Amelia's breathing.

His back ached fiercely, his jaw was clamped around the wallet and cramping. He felt prickles of sweat begin to explore his forehead and form into drips that's fell from his eyebrows. He chanced a movement, one swipe at his forehead and felt the deep grooves across his face from the bed springs, a swollen brook of sweat. He wondered about the state of his face, and thought about his wife for the first time that day. He looked out of the window, at the houses across the street. He listened to the cars pass and thought that out there in the world were his wife and his home and in front of it all lay Amelia, the sunlight tangled in her hair and flaring along the edges of her naked body.

Eventually Amelia stirred and yawned and Mr Daniels straightened up, still biting down on his wallet, kneeling in the corner of her room. She sat up amongst the white sheets and smiled, stretching as she yawned, her breasts rising and her stomach muscles tightening. He followed her with his eyes as she gathered up her robe and walked past him. He listened to the shower, to her happy singing and he imagined her soaping her body.

Eventually the water stopped and she came padding into the room, wrapped in a towel. The edges of his smile curled over the wallet. She leaned into him, the towel split and revealed her thigh, and her wet hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She lightly touched the tip of his nose and he blinked. She casually removed her towel and wrapping it around his head.

"Mr Daniels, it is so delightfully easy to make you sweat!"

She rubbed her wet towel over his face. When he pulled it away she was stood at her dresser, choosing underwear. She held up various pairs in all manner of styles, eventually settling on a simple black thong and a shiny black bra. She checked herself in the mirror, smoothing down the underwear.

"How I look?" She casually asked over her shoulder and he sputtered, tripping over his words to try to adequately praise her.

"Like a goddess, perfect, it's an honour just to be in your presence."

"Yes, yes" She said bring my wallet over here. He crawled over to her, she pointed him to her desk.

"Move the seat away, the leather sticks to my skin."

He did as he was told and she pushed him down on all fours, sideways to the desk, and sat on him like a bench. He felt her smooth body wriggle into his back. She pulled the wallet from his mouth and patted him on his head and he decided that finally he was in his correct place and felt completely relaxed. Soon his legs and arms began to tremble, he was not a fit man, but he did his best to stay still for her. She tutted a few times and slapped his behind if he moved too much as she clicked through the website of a lingerie shop. When she had finished she tossed his wallet to the floor and he stared at it as she shifted her weight on top of him. She stood up and he felt a burning patch on his back and knew it was the mark of her bottom fading away.

"I took the liberty of ordering a few more items for myself, some lovely lace topped stockings and suspender sets. I'll need them for my stay with Richard, he likes me in nice things."

Mr Daniels looked up at her, his cheeks burning.

"Don't look so glum Mr Daniels, you may not get to see me in them but at least you have the privilege of buying me nice things, plus I'm quite sure Richard will be grateful, perhaps when I return I will send you a pair, all stained and ripped, just to show the extent of Richards gratitude. Oh and I decided to have them delivered to your house, with a note attached,

'Amelia, my princess.' Simple but elegant, don't you think?"

"Yes princess."

"Oh and I may of addressed the package to your wife, her name on the parcel. So if she sees it before you...well I'm not married so I don't know how these things work."

"But..." He sputtered in horror.

"Are you okay? you seem to of gone rather pale."

"Did it say when the package would arrive?"

"Oh I don't pay attention to such tiresome details" She waved her hand dismissively.

"It should come before my essay is due, you can give it to me then."

She applied pink lipstick evenly and inspected herself in the mirror.

"I'll have to wait by the front door every day, I have to go to work."

"Don't worry, Mr Daniels." She stroked his cheek and kissed him lightly on the forehead, leaning in close she whispered.

"If your wife gets the parcel before you do, and suspects we are having an affair, then I'll merely explain to her that she is mistaken. And then I will explain the true nature of our arrangement, or perhaps paint a picture of you as a lovesick old man, bombarding an innocent student with inappropriate gifts. Feeling better?"

He shook his head solemnly.

"I want to make you happy Amelia, this just seems so dangerous."

"Deliciously so, I would say."

She selected a pair of sheer yoga pants from her wardrobe and matched them with a loose fitting sleeveless top with a pair of bright red lips printed across it. The yoga pants were see through, and the shirt only just covered her thong. She inspected herself in the mirror. She made eye contact with him in the mirror.

"You still seem worried, you've been such a good boy today. I'll tell you what, would you like to hear a secret?"

He nodded.

"Go and lie on the bed." She joined him in the tangled sheets, straddling his lap and putting her lips close to his ear. "I'll tell you a story, about exactly how my week with Richard will go, how he thinks we will spend the week fucking, how in fact I will use the week to bring him to the edge of ecstasy again and again until he becomes the insane, wretched gorilla that you and I know he really is." The tutor whimpered as she feathered her fingertips over his crotch, she stroked his face and looked down on him, her eyes glinted deep red.

12