Amelia Ch. 01

Story Info
A sultry voice catches her attention.
2.2k words
4.25
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia danced under the hot neon lights for what seemed like hours. Her body had a slight sheen but it only made the men drool more. Her 5'5" frame was small in height but it didn't matter. Her breasts were an ample D as the rested perkily in her silk halter. Her waist was thin but not sickeningly so and her hips were wider with a pert, round ass. Her legs were slightly muscled and smooth under her tight jeans that rested low on her hips.

She took a break from dancing and sat down on one of the available couches. A voice caught her ear from behind.

"May I offer to buy you a drink?" A smoothly bass voice asked.

"No thank you re-" She stopped talking when she turned around, her mouth hung open.

The man before her was gorgeous. He looked to be about 6'4", his shoulders broad. His hair was dark brown and was set in loose curls upon his head. His face was chiseled and stong with his jaw angular. His lips sensuous and perfectly delectable. But his eyes. Those were a phenomenon. Like blue crystal flaked with silver. They shined brightly even under the low light.

She suddenly changed her mind and nodded a yes. He smiled and his dazzling white teeth made her stop breathing. He offered his arm to her and she accepted, feeling the firmness of the muscle there. He led her over to the bar and waved to the bartender. He hurried over to them and smiled at Amelia. She was used to the attention but she didn't even notice. She was concerned right now with her delicious companion.

"What would you like?" He asked, his voice melodic music.

"Just a martini if you don't mind." She smiled brightly.

"Not at all." He smiled back.

The bartender got their drinks and set them down on the bar. Amelia didn't know what to say to this gorgeous new stranger.

"It has occurred to me, beautiful, that I do not know your name yet."

"Amelia, Amelia Ranaldi." She told him, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Hunter, Hunter Kale." He smiled widely, shaking back.

She didn't know what to say to him. She was never at a loss for words but she definitely had no idea what to say to someone so attractive. Any compliment he's probably heard a billion times. He seemed to know what she was thinking and his lips curled up into a small smile. He just chuckled and looked over his drink at her.

She was utterly confused. There was no way he could read her mind or anything. Things like that just didn't happen. He paused a moment and set his glass back on the bar. He leaned in a little closer to her and she could smell his expensive cologne. She breathed it deeply.

"Would you like to maybe go somewhere more quiet?" He asked her, his husky voice close to her ear.

She knew she should say no but she couldn't resist. Just the smell of him was making her lightheaded. She nodded and he took her drink from her, setting it down with his and took a hold of her hand. She shivered at the coolness of his touch. He led her through the myriad of people and finally they came to a set of stairs. The body guard at the bottom simply smiled and allowed them entrance.

Hunter led her up the stairs and they came into a beautiful blue room, almost the color of his eyes. It was decorated with couches, chairs and a bar. Just like a lounge. This was not their destination however, she realized when he kept walking. He led her through a door in the back and they came into more intimate surroundings.

The room was much smaller with one couch and three chairs. A small personal bar was in the back corner and a flat screen television on the wall. He let go of her hand and walked over to press a button on the wall. It suddenly split apart and moved away to reveal a huge sound system. He pressed play and smooth jazz filled the room, relaxing her.

He gestured for her to sit down and she took a place on the red suede couch. He sat next to her, close but not too close. She could still smell the sweet scent of his body. She felt as if she was in a deep dream as the music caressed her ears. He smiled over at her, making her brain fuzz.

"Is everything OK my dear?" He asked, taking hold of her hand, looking concerned.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm fine. Just a little curious and confused."

"Why is that?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow and kissing her hand.

"You are....simply stunning and I don't know why you came up to me this evening," She told him, looking down.

"Have you yourself not looked in a mirror my love, you are more beautiful than I even have words for to explain." He kissed her wrist this time, tickling her skin.

"Oh, well thank you." She looked down and her face flushed scarlet.

Hunter brought his hand up to her chin and lifted her face to meet his eyes. She looked like a schoolgirl, blushing like that. He smiled at her kindly, trying to ease her fears. She smelled beautiful. Jasmine and chammomile, he thought to himself. She smelled like a woman should smell, pretty and enticing. She didn't understand how beautiful she was, at least not around him. On the dance floor, men were having to pick their jaws up off the floor and she noticed but it seemed like now her confidence faded.

Her eyes were beautiful, a sexy shade of green mixed with gold. She had an adorable nose and full, kissable lips. Her dark auburn hair hung loosely at the middle of her back. A pool of waves that, in this light, seemed to have a tint of red. She was stunning, he just wished that she thought so too right now. He wanted to give her back a little confidence in herself. He brought his face toward hers and lightly brushed across her lips, feeling the electricity there. He pressed down just a little and enjoyed the flavor of her lips. Her eyes fluttered shut.

He didn't kiss her any more urgently, just a simple kiss. He could see her face flushing as her hand drew up across his arm. Her touch was soft and gentle as she massaged his arm with her hand. He pulled away from her and her hand stopped moving, her eyes fluttered open. She smiled, a little embarassed. He ran his hand across her cheek and down her neck.

"Do you trust me Amelia?" He asked her calmly.

"I do." She answered, without any hisitation.

"Then would you let me take you out to dinner tomorrow?"

"I would...love to." She smiled at him, taken back slightly at his request.

He smiled kindlly at her and leaned in close once again. He pressed more urgently this time upon her lips. Her hand grasped his arm tightly as his tongue teased across her bottom lip. Her lips parted delicately and she let his tongue slip into her mouth. He tasted her tongue with his and she had flavor of apple from her martini. He liked doing this but didn't want to rush things too quickly. He pulled away from her reluctantly and she had the look of a lost puppy.

"I should probably be going Hunter." She said sadly.

"Would you like for me to call you a car?" He asked, running his hand over her thigh.

"That would be nice, thank you." She couldn't think clearly and she was holding her breath.

He sat there for a long, silent moment, stroking her leg with his hand. She looked like she was about to pass out and he felt bad. He didn't think he would have that much of an affect on her. Apparently he had been wrong about a lot of things tonight. He hoped he wasn't wrong about everything though.

"Um, Hunter?" She waved her hand in front of his face.

"What? Oh, sorry. Lost in a daze."

"It's ok, what about that car?" She smiled.

He pulled out his cell phone and sent a text to one of his drivers. He knew they would be here within minutes. He was wondering what exactly he was going to tell her tomorrow at dinner. She had to be suspicious of something at least. He took a hold of her hand and let her back into the blue lounge and down a set of back stairs that led them into the lot at the side of the builing. He drew her close to him once more and she looked up at him, smiling as she finally realized how much he towered over her.

"I can't help it you're a tiny, little thing." He said laughing.

"How did...you know what I was thinking?" She asked cautiously.

"We'll talk tomorrow dear. There's the car." He took her hand and led her toward the road where a limo was parked.

"Hunter, you said a car!" She exclaimed, slapping him in the arm.

"It is a car of sorts. Now, here is my number if you need me, and I'll need yours to call you tomorrow." He handed her a piece of paper and she placed it in her pocket.

"Do you have paper?"

"I'll just put your number in my phone." He pulled out his cell and she gave him her house and cell number.

He kissed her hand, her cheek, and finally her lips. He couldn't resist simply because of the way she looked at him. He wanted to tell her so much right there and then. Just to get everything off of his chest. He hoped that when it was all said and done, that she wouldn't hate him and who he was.

"Call you tomorrow." He said, pulling away from her and opening the door.

"Thank you Hunter, talk to you soon." She got in the limo and Hunter closed the door behind her.

Amelia

She sat in silence as she waited for the driver to arrive at her apartment. She felt like she had no idea what exactly had happened tonight. She knew it wasn't a dream but it just felt way to good to be true. She pulled Hunter's number out of her pocket and looked at it intently. She would find out right now whether this was the real thing or not. She pulled out her cell and punched in the numbers. It rang not even once before Hunter picked up.

"Amelia, is something wrong?" His voice was urgent.

"No, not at all. I just missed your voice." She told him, with a sigh of relief.

"Oh, darling, you scared me. Well I missed yours too. Will you be alright? Or do you want me to come home with you?" His voice didn't hesitate.

"I don't want to burden you Hunter. Go on home." She replied, even though her heart sank at the thought.

"My dear, you don't lie very well you know. I'll be there soon." He chuckled and she heard the phone click as he hung up.

She tried to get her breathing back to normal. She didn't know why she felt so right with him, but she did. And now she didn't even want to be away from him. She felt much better knowing that this all wasn't some lie. It wasn't like he was a rapist, praying on innocent women. He was genuine and that's what was important. She was still young, only 24, and she hadn't really found someone that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Maybe Hunter was him.

Hunter

He put his phone back in his pocket and smiled to himself. He knew she would feel the way she did. He was hoping at least. She was something rare and he knew that he needed to have her in his life. He just didn't know how to tell her the complete truth. Would she accept him and love him for who he was? He didn't know for sure but all he could do was hope. She had a good heart, and an open mind, he knew that for sure. But how open?

He would need to stop by his place before he went to hers. He made his way to his house, not really paying attention, he knew the route so well. Soon he pulled into the garage and got out of the car. His hands didn't have to fumble in the dark to find the right key to the door, his vision was overly developed. He got into the house and didn't bother turning any lights on. He walked back to the bedroom.

Quickly, he packed and overnight bag. Just the essential things he would need. He would come back here before their dinner tomorrow. If she still wanted to that is. He wanted to take her somewhere nice and spoil her rotten. She deserved to have someone take care of her. She couldn't have been any older than 25 and she already had a sad look to her face. A look of want but also a look of abandonment.

He finished getting his things and headed back out to the garage. He set the alarm and got into his BMW this time. He wanted to impress her but he didn't think it was really going to be that hard. He pulled out of the garage and headed toward her apartment, deep in thought.