Amelia Works Hard

Story Info
Amelia performs a ritual to get pregnant and it REALLY works.
4.5k words
3.74
27.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally going to happen. Amelia had worked so hard up to this point, getting everything right, performing the rituals correctly... tricking Jason into cumming inside her.

Amelia looked at herself in the mirror, she was quite lanky. 5'10", barely 115 pounds. Frazzled and stressed red hair framed her long face. She couldn't stand the bags under her eyes. Her thin hips, her little A cups on her narrow chest, the puffy little nipples with the way too small areola. But not for much longer.

She could already feel the magic churning inside her belly. The powerful Fertility Rite she had performed would fix all of this. She would never have to go to that awful law office again. She would never have to look at this body again. And the fact that Jason would become more dominant. Something lurched inside of her. Here it comes.

The first thing she noticed was her hair, it straightened itself and became long and silky, darkening as it went. Her face shortened and became rounder. Her Romanesque nose became a small button nose, and her eyes went from a dim green to a sparkling mix of blue and brown as the bags and wrinkles on her face disappeared without a trace.

The transformation moved downwards, her whole frame became shorter, losing about 7" of height. Her weight seemed to stay the same as the extra Amelia moved into her hips and breasts, giving her a trim hourglass figure, with beautiful D cups. 'Yesss,' Amelia thought to herself. 'This is a woman who doesn't need to work, this is a woman who is about to spend her marriage having a few kids with her sexy husband.'

She thought of Jason, the images of him in his baggy button ups faded away. Jason the head of the IT department from work turned into Jason the Personal Trainer she had fallen in love with at college. She had new memories of athletically fucking on every soft surface in the house. The old memories didn't disappear, but now they sat in the back of her mind like a boring old movie she had seen.

She observed her body, a nice tan had set in and she looked like she had shed 12 years of stress off her body. 'Duh, I'm 27,' she reminded herself. Right, powerful spell, whole new reality. Lots to get used to. She now thought of the baby the spell had confirmed was now inside her, and names came to her, 'Delilah or Samson'. The new memory came to her as she felt a little wetness gush from her, she bit her lip. Jason and her had decided on those names while the baby was being conceived. Mostly Jason. She was moaning, bent over the edge of the bed as Jason reamed her with his perfect dick. He played a game with her, he would choose a name with each slow, deliberate thrust. And whatever stroke she came on would be the name.

Amelia sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed gently at her clit. But that was just the boy names. He listed off the girl names next as he kept thrusting into her shaking body. He came right around 'Delilah' and it seemed fitting against Samson. After a few minutes, he was totally hard again and decided they were such good names that he would make sure it was twins so they could use both and started plowing her fertile slit again.

Amelia came just thinking of the memory as she fondled her newly curvaceous body. The post-orgasmic bliss lasted longer than usual though. She looked again at the mirror and noticed something was odd. Was her hair even longer? She got up to get a closer look.

Definitely, her hair was now almost to her hips. A tingle spread from her freshly satisfied pussy to the rest of her body. Landing first in her lips with another orgasmic surge. Amelia moaned out loudly as her lips plumped up slightly, new memories blasted through her mind of the copious blowjobs she had given Jason. Next she felt her belly rapidly grow. Looking like she was easily 5 months pregnant already. The memories caused her another orgasmic shock. Now remembering the visits to the doctor's office. Twins, it was twins. Amelia smiled a brilliant smile at her belly. With plenty of memories of all the pregnant sex she had had. Her growing body on top of a proud and ever more voracious Jason.

Her breasts plumped up further, areola growing to a more acceptable size on the fattened tits. She could think of the breast pump Jason had just bought her for her birthday, half-expecting/half-hoping she would be a strong producer once she gave birth.

Her thighs and hips responded in kind, growing with all good food she had been craving the past few months that she could suddenly recall in her mind. She turned to observe the bountiful booty that had been added as well. She could feel a ghostly imprint of Jason's strong hands gripping the jiggling cheeks as they fucked.

Amelia sat down on the bed, caressing the lovely new curves. Just as she had begun to fully appreciate her new body, another incredibly powerful orgasm ripped through her, causing her eyes to roll back into her head for just a moment. Her body began to change anew. Her fingernails became glossy and long, like they weren't meant to be used for anything but wrapping around her husband's thick dick or clawing into his back.

Her hips started growing again, widening into the most motherly of birthing hips. They felt... experienced, but Amelia couldn't quite think of why. Next came her breasts, growing into fat, soft, nummy tits. There was definitely milk in these, a lot. She glanced over to where her milk pump was on top of the dresser, but instead she saw a milking machine, like something you might see on an independent farm in place of the dresser.

Amelia felt her cheeks get a little puffy, she had new memories of getting a little plump during her pregnancy. And plenty of memories of Jason assuring her that every pound just looked sexier. Next, she could feel hair touching the tops of her ass cheeks and looked down to see it crawling down her chest and over her shoulders. She recalled Jason telling her she wouldn't need haircuts anymore.

A soft coo escaped her lips as they plumped up again, growing from a cute pair to large, permanently ready cocksuckers. She reminded herself not to nod off, as she would need to be ready on her knees when Jason got home for his first blowjob of the evening.

Finally her belly surged outward, slowly growing to dominate her new body. She could feel them, 4 kicking pairs of feet. Samson, Delilah, Rebecca, and Alice. She ran her dainty hand along the huge, firm belly in front of her.

The sound of the door opening broke Amelia from her daze. She snapped her eyes to the door and saw Jason's bronzed Adonis body fill the doorframe.

"Hey baby," came his soothing, caramel-rich voice. "I've been thinking of you all day."

"Really, sweetie?" Amelia said in a breathy voice as she spread her legs, letting her husband see her ready and wet entrance.

"Absolutely, how could I take my mind off of the most perfect breedslut in the world?" Jason replied as he removed his clothing, allowing his enormous, rock hard cock to pop out.

Amelia tingled at being called a breedslut. "That's so sweet of you, daddy. But I know you have plenty of little sluts at the gym you own getting their holes plugged."

"Well of course," Jason replied as he sank his tree trunk of a cock into his young wife. "But none of those breed-bunnies I have working for me get to claim to be my wife. And none of them will be able to claim they've had 7 babies before they turn 21."

"Ooooh GOD, yes baby, you're so right baby," Amelia squealed as Jason plunged into her ready pussy. She had just turned 20 a month ago and she recalled how ecstatic Jason was when they found out she was going to have triplets just a few months after they started dating.

Jason was the stud that owned the gym she had found when she first came to college. That seemed like so long ago now. With her body so drastically changed and her first litter of Jason's babies down the hall. "What's the tally, ahhh, ohmygod, now sweetie?"

"Let's see," Jason thrust slowly but steadily into his heated young wife. "My secretary, Julie, she's got twins on the way. Marissa, that new black girl I hired? She wanted to be in charge of the maternity classes we taught. And I asked her if she had ever had kids. She says no and I show her my cock and tell her I can't have a motherless woman teaching mothers-to-be, let alone be in charge of a staff of expecting young women, now can I?"

"Absolutely not," Amelia squeaked as Jason pumped deep into her body, shaking the bed beneath them.

"Exactly, well Marissa has confirmed triplets on the way. And Kelly just got back a positive test as well, it seems like our 1-on-1 performance meeting in the women's shower a few weeks ago has really turned her workplace ethic around."

"I'm so proud of you baby," Amelia gasped, she felt so helpless to Jason's tanned, muscular body as he fucked her senseless, unable to fuck back with the vast weight of her belly pinning her to the bed.

"Thank you, breedslut. Oh, and Amelia?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"I love you."

"I love you, toooOOOH FUCK," Amelia replied as Jason flooded her fertile pussy and her body came in response. Her eyes settled on a picture on the other end of the room as she recovered from the high. It was too dark to totally make out with the picture was. It was some old photo of a pale, skinny couple. Who even were those people? Not someone she or Jason would ever be friends with, certainly.

*** Part 2 ***

When Amelia came to, things had changed even further. She had never given birth before, all three of her previous children were inside her belly, making her an amazingly large five months pregnant with septuplets. Jason was gone, she was also 18 again and found herself not in her old bedroom, but in a massive california king bed with lustrous red and gold blankets. When she got up, it took surprisingly little effort to heft the belly sticking 3 full feet out in front of her.

'Something was changing reality? Making things... better?' Amelia tried to recall. She looked around the room at the luscious carpets and painted walls that matched the design on the bed. She found a huge mirror that was broad and tall enough to fit three of her. She observed her body, her belly clearly dominated her form in its taut roundness. Her breasts seemed too big to be real and almost too heavy to lift when Amelia groped at them. Despite their overripe melon size, they had no stretch marks but she could see prominent veins coursing through her deeply tan skin on them leading to wide, bumpy, brown areola with thick, suckable nipples.

Amelia attempted to see her backside but it was hidden behind a mane of the longest and shiniest hazelnut-colored hair she had ever seen. Her hair felt and looked as soft and beautiful as the silky sheets she had been laying on, and it ran all the way to the floor. As she pulled the locks to the side, she discovered an incredibly ample butt in the mirror. It was wide and bubbly, connected to big, motherly hips and thick, welcoming thighs.

As Amelia looked back at her face, she noted her soft, sparkling eyes and the plump lips. It took great effort to close her lips and when she wasn't trying, they settled into a slightly open gape. Like they were permanently ready to receive something. She finally noticed something on her neck. She edged closer to the mirror and saw that it was a thick black choker. It was very comfortable, considering she hadn't felt it as she moved and its pliability when she reached up to touch it. It was a black pleather that covered almost her whole neck with a large golden heart-shaped clasp that had writing made of pink diamonds. It read, 'Amelia, Wife and Mother and Servant to Lord Jason Armison'. As Amelia read Jason's name, she felt a rush of warmth through her body. Thinking about her man almost brought her to her knees.

Before she could recover from butterflies in her stomach, the tall double doors leading into the bedroom swung open. Jason stood in the entrance, nude, his 6'8" form looked enormous and imposing yet so welcoming to Amelia. His chiseled chest and limbs must have been recently lotioned because he gleamed slightly in the bedroom light. When Amelia's eyes locked onto Jason's cock, she fell to her knees. He smiled as he approached her, bringing his cock right to Amelia's pillowy lips and guiding it gracefully into her mouth.

"Thank you so much pet, for all that you've done," Jason spoke with an even tone. He rest his hand on the back of Amelia's head as he pushed 15" of cock down the nubile girl's throat with ease. "Without the greed of a past life, you wouldn't have this perfect body. And you wouldn't be able to take this entire cock and still breathe."

Amelia didn't really know what Jason was talking about, but she enjoyed being called pet and she enjoyed using her throat and expert oral skills to extract orgasms from Jason's enormous dick. She reached up her soft hands to caress his balls. Each one easily the size of a softball. And filling right in Amelia's hands. She closed her eyes so that she would only experience the touch sensations. The pulsating cock invading her throat, her collar vibrating in the presence of Master's dick to aid in her ministrations. Her tongue deftly moved around his thick shaft feeling every intimate bump and vein protruding along it's manly length. Her hands felt as his immaculate balls swelled with the sperm that was about to fill her body, engorging rapidly and growing almost to the size of a grapefruit.

Jason pumped gallons of his delicious cum into Amelia's welcoming body. As he extracted it from her mouth, she gasped for air for a moment before kissing the wet tip.

"Thank you, master. We were so hungry." Amelia emphasized by rubbing the vast expanse of her tummy. With a freshly drained cock, Jason lifted his breeding slut to her feet.

"Come, darling," Jason spoke as he wrapped an arm behind Amelia's comparitively trim waist and firmly grasped at a plump cheek, "I want you and the others there in the Breeding Room when we bring on a new employee to the resort."

The docile girl allowed herself to be led by a hand on her ass cheek through Jason's classically decorated mansion. They passed busts of her and the other wives carved out of pure marble. There were empty pedestals that Jason planned on filling in the near future. They walked through the courtyard, passing groundskeepers and servants, all in skimpy parodies of the clothing for their profession. The groundskeepers wore micro khaki shorts that were painted on to tight asses and cutoff button-up shirts containing jiggling busts perched atop perky little round bellies. Amelia did not envy their mobility or their bellies with singular children in them.

She recalled all the various other types of staff Jason kept at his magnificent maternity resort. The waitresses and kitchen staff were at least allowed to grow out a little, unlike the groundskeepers and lifeguards. Jason made sure the food staff were always sampling their rich dishes before serving them to guests to ensure they stayed plump and welcoming in their distended aprons. Though he did impose a limit of triplets on them so that their bellies wouldn't interrupt their work.

The hospitality staff were the real babymakers of the employees. The various secretaries and cleaning staff were kept in trim shape to keep their energy up but they were only limited to quintuplets of Jason's brood so they sauntered around in underwear with Jason's logo emblazoned on them.

The medical staff Amelia got to see quite a bit, they attended to her and the wives personally to check up on them. Though she couldn't see why, the pregnancies their master gave them were perfect and healthy and painless. So the checkups usually just devolved to kissing and groping and comparing bellies. Seeing as the medical staff handled insemination procedures and scheduling, they were held to no belly limits, allowed to fill their wombs with full broods of Jason's children.

Finally, she recalled the milkmaidens. These girls were essentially the secret luxury item on the room service menu. These were the infertile women that Jason had so graciously taken in to his home. These girls couldn't get pregnant, even from Jason's virile seed, but his cum changed their bodies drastically. They became skinny and tall like models but their breasts grew and grew, filling with supernatural amounts of milk until they were comparable to bean bag chairs, their nipples becoming dark and nearly 3" long and thick enough to wrap a hand around. They were kept away from the general populace that visited the resort, but wealthy patrons and the upper staff got to drink from their sweet and nutritious fountains of milk. The milkmaidens' milk was used as the key ingredient of the fertility milkshakes that were the staple of every woman on the campus' diets. One of the doctors had told Amelia a little secret, it actually made women less fertile to anyone that wasn't Jason and it made them even more attracted and obedient toward him(if that was even possible lol). When not being milked in the kitchen or feeding someone, they could be seen wandering to and from assignments totally nude, walking stoically and elegantly as if their breasts weighed nothing.

Amelia returned from her deep thoughts to snuggle closer to Jason's body as they walked. She would be so happy just to be any of these girls, carrying Jason's children. She just felt so blessed to be one of the women who got to truly be with him and serve him intimately. As Amelia's senses dulled to anything outside of her own body and Jason's magnificence, her reality continued to warp further and further around her.

When they reached the Breeding Villa, a small, circular building by the cliff overlooking the beach, Amelia saw that most of the other wives were already there. Each had found a spot in the mountain of pillows on the plush, sunken floor of the room. Kelly, a short, bubbly girl of Korean descent sat reclined with a milkmaid feeding her. Kelly didn't like to squeeze the milk out with her hands, instead propping herself up at the elbows. She preferred using her expert mouth and succulent lips to powerfully drink from the engorged teat. Her chubby cheeks could be seen sucking in deeply with each gulp and milk would sometimes spill on to the vast belly that protruded before her.

Marissa, a very dark skinned girl, with a big crown of kinky, but healthy hair around her head, sat near Kelly suckling from another milkmaid. Though this one was actually her less fortunate, barren sister Natasha. Marissa kept Natasha mostly to herself and any girl she chose to share a bed with and even ensured that Natasha enjoyed her ministrations. She sat back as her sister rubbed lovingly at her wide belly.

Julie reclined as her attendant maiden pleasured her pussy with one hand and squeezed milk out of a her enormous breast with the other into Julie's puffy, ravenous lips. Her pale body was splayed out erotically, her face obscured to Amelia by her large but perky belly being in the way. She kept herself distinct by the shining gold she painted her fingers and toes to match the hoop earrings and jangling bracelets and anklets she wore. It also matched the golden color she painted her lips. Each girl had their own look they kept, seeing as they barely ever wore clothing to express themselves. Kelly wore an erotic ruby red on her lips and nails. And Marissa clenched her purple-painted toes as her juicy, purple lips coaxed an orgasm from her body from the sensations of the milk. Amelia liked her au natural look in comparison to the others and Jason seemed to be a fan of it too, she thought. She took her seat next to Julie and beckoned for a waiting maid to come and feed her while they waited for the last of the wives to arrive with the new initiate.

Amelia lay back against a pile of red pillows as a tall ginger with thick, curly hair obscuring her eyes approached. She rolled onto her side to rest her belly in the girl's lap so the maiden could rub her as she began to suck greedily at the voluminous jug of milk. The maidenmilk was so delicious, she wished everyone could drink from it. Or at least, she used to.

12