Amelia Works Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Amelia and the others who drank from these human cows, the milk changed their minds. It made them greedy. The nutrients and calories fattened up their bodies into plush, hedonistic toys for Jason to impregnate. And the more magical values of the milk degenerated their minds to make them crave it more. It was rare that any of the wives spent much time at all not drinking anymore. They wanted to keep the milk to themselves to help them grow into the biggest, most fertile breeding dolls for Jason's magnificent cock. And they did.

Kelly had once been short and petite, her body had grown quite taller from the milk as it expanded her body outward and enhanced her womb. The chubby cheeks and cushiony lips were new editions to her plumpening body, matched only by the wild mane of black hair it had given her that cascaded down to her knees.

Marissa had once looked like a more muscular counterpart to her sister. She used to be in charge of the athletics division of the staff. But had relieved herself of the job once the maiden's milk took hold of her. She was now 6 feet of thick, jiggling girl designed not for running or yoga but for sitting on her ever-inflating ass and being plowed full of Jason's babies.

Julie had previously been tight and elegant in her pregnancy. With hardly a trace of fat on her body save her cute little tits and big pregnant belly, she was the peak of maternal fashion, wearing beautiful dresses and designer outfits that accented her most motherly curves. Now she lay naked at all times, covering her body only in thick layers of womanly fat and Jason's healthy loads of cum on her skin.

Amelia, for her part, hadn't revealed much of her greedy nature to others, but she did spend time ensuring the staff kept two milkmaidens on hand for her. Her thirst to maintain the spot as Jason's first and most fertile wife kept her constantly consuming the aphrodisiac milk so much that she would sometimes need another one by as she somehow drained one dry. She had been thick before when she was first impregnated by Jason but now she was truly round and fuckable to an absurd degree and she relished every squeezable pound and lewd moment of it.

The wives all turned to watch as the new fiance was ushered in by servants, never releasing their gluttonous lips from the nipples they sucked on. She was small, probably barely 18. Her skin was incredibly pale on her rail thin body. Her worried green eyes sparkled despite her fear as she looked at her soon master. Behind her was another woman, she looked very similar, though a little taller and older.

Jason reclined in an arrangement of cushions in the center of the room. Had he always been so tall? Like 7, 8 feet? Amelia didn't really concern herself too much with consistency lately. His voice bellowed out, "Stella and her lovely sister, I am so glad you could join us this evening."

"What's going on? Who are th-these women?" stuttered the older one.

"That's no way to speak of ladies. Especially not beautiful, fertile women that you'll be getting to know very well," returned Jason. "Servants, bring Jessica to me."

Two, roundly pregnant servants wearing nothing but pink veils over their taut but large bellies tightly grabbed the older girl, bringing her before Jason. He unceremoniously shoved his beautiful cock inside of her.

"It's always a shame when a barren woman comes to me, but do not worry, you will be so useful to the family." Amelia watched on as Jason came repeatedly inside the squealing girl, as he did, her body became taller and nearly gaunt, at least compared to the plump women watching her get fucked. Her breasts ballooned in front of her, pinning her body to floor as Jason pumped into her from behind. Each breast quickly filled they sat like beanbag chairs and her thick, brown nipples pressed into the floor. "Jessica, you will fill with life-giving milk that will help feed my devoted. Be thankful," Jason said as he removed himself from the girl. Amelia almost felt a twinge of sadness to know that this new milkmaid would never feel the length of Jason's cock inside her again. But it was quickly eschewed as she marveled at the magnificent size of her jugs. She may have become the biggest maiden of them all.

"What's happened to her?" Cried out Stella. Her older sister was staring off into the distance, sitting back and massaging gently at her breasts that now dominated her body. She would sit like that until given further orders.

"Shh, darling, now is not the time, come, join me in bed." Jason beckoned, Stella's body moved toward him seemingly inspite of her. She struggled to prevent herself from reaching him but she eventually fell before him, Jason tipped her onto her back where her legs spread, ready to accept him. "Welcome to your new home, Stella."

Amelia moaned around the thick teat filling her mouth as the milkmaiden's ministrations brought her to another orgasm. It was so sexy watching a girl get bred directly by Jason. And what a lucky girl, her maiden sister would be able to begin feeding her immediately, Stella would grow so rapidly into the selfish, overpregnant slut that the other wives were. Just as things should be.

12