Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

- Get up for me slut. Need your arse now. She shuffled onto her knees, lay panting before him. He rubbed her clear ejaculate into her anus. Then slowly slid his cock into her wet vagina. She flinched in surprise:

- But I thought...

- This is just for lubrication. Hold your cheeks wide for me, there's a good girl.

Her hands moved weakly to pull her arse apart for him. The flogger slashed into her again:

- Wide I said.

This time her fingers sank into her arsecheeks as she tugged herself apart for him. His slimy cock prodded her anus and she flinched, but her hands stayed where they were, offering him her bum.

He pressed forward, knowing his cock was bigger than normal from the excitement. Slowly her anus opened and his head slid past the tight muscles. She grunted, moaned in pain, but he bored into her. Fuck, so beautiful, her tight virgin arse taking him. Hands firm on her hips, he drove right in. A scream, in pain or pleasure, he neither knew not cared. She was his and he would take her.

Started long relentless thrusts and withdrawals, aching with need. She was his toy and he would play as he wished. But he wanted her to respond, wanted her to need this, so he didn't rush. And he was rewarded. Her breath changed in note, from compliance to pleasure. Her muscles began responding to his movements.

On the next in-thrust he slapped her left buttock hard, felt her muscles tighten on him in reflex. Right cheek next, eliciting a squirm of pleasure. He slapped her rhythmically as his cock sank into her repeatedly, and she jerked and tensed. Fuck, so good, he had to let go soon... a few more hard slaps and she was moaning:

- Jesus, give it to me Master

He was over the edge with her need, let go, wild animalfucks into her arse, lusting, wanting, as she thrust back on him now.

- NOW Amelia, give me your cum my sweet whore.

She thrust back, needy, as his scrotum tightened. Knew she was rising too, knew now that they would soar and crash and burn together. He yanked her hair back and sank his teeth in the side of her neck as she spasmed under him. They exploded together, intense fire flashing through them both. Fuck. His spunk flooded her arse and her muscles gripped so tight he was frozen in her. Their screams mingled in awful disharmony. He sank on her back as she collapsed on the bed. He was done for the night. She wriggled out from under him, nuzzled to him, her lips seeking his:

- Thank you master.

*****

He woke to her cunt grinding on his mouth. Thought to protest, assert his dominance, but let it pass. Christ she had given him enough... or almost enough. His lips opened on hers and his tongue snaked into her need. Jesus, he loved the taste of cunt, and hers was hot and tangy with sweat and excitement. He slurped and she thrust harder, till his teeth found her clit, closed round it, pulled...

- Ohhhhhhhhhh sweet jesusandmary, she squealed.

She shuddered as the orgasm swept her, then slimed her gaping cunt down his chest and belly till she could collapse on him.

- So glad you came to see me, she panted. Really needed this, so fucking far out.

- You know you are good for me Amelia. And -- he pushed her head up so he could look in her eyes -- you know we're not finished. We have a couple of hours yet, and there are places we need to go together before I leave.

Her eyes glazed:

- Need more. Abuse and fucking. Not sure which I need more though... she giggled.

- Well, what I need is tea and toast, slut. Go attend to my needs and I might attend to yours. She smiled in his eyes and for the first time he felt there was some form of normal personal contact between them, that she had given him a glimpse of her humanity. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was about that...

She slid off him and drew a robe round herself, made for the door:

- Tea and toast for master coming up.

- Come here slut.

She turned and looked at him, a different smile playing on her lips.

- You need something before you're allowed to go. Bend over the bed.

She knelt and bent over, her hand sweeping the silk away from her arse. Fuck she was good, knew instinctively what he needed. He rummaged in his bag, found the fat vibrating buttplug. Slabbered it with lube.

- Pull your arse open, there's a good girl. Wide as you can.

She gasped when he pressed the coldness into her, pushing against her groans till it was right in. He twisted the end and it began humming.

- That stays in till I say it can come out. Tea and toast would be good now.

- Yes sir.

She rose awkwardly. The robe draped her quivering arse. She took small tentative steps toward the door. He lay back and stroked his dripping member. Fuck she was a good find, priceless.

After they had breakfasted, he pulled her face to his, kissed her mouth, hard and lusting:

- Thank you for that Amelia. Now, we have a wee problem. We haven't found your limits yet, have we?

She shuddered, allowed herself to look in his eyes:

- No master. But I want that.

- Sure you don't think you should have a safeword?

She looked in him, defiance blazing:

- I... err... I trust you.

- Thank you. So be it. Get up. I need to secure you for this. Can't allow you to move, too dangerous. On the bed, on hands and knees. Please. When she was secured to the bed, cunt and arse gaping obscenely for him, he asked her again:

- Amelia, there's no shame in a safeword, I'd prefer if you had one.

- Just do it to me.

He took the thick heavy belt from his trousers.

- You'll get just leather first. Then the buckle.

She was trembling as he drew the belt back over his shoulder. Then he paused, pulled the buttplug out of her, not gently. Brought the belt down violently so it curled over her still-gaping arse and deep into her cunt. She spasmed and gasped:

- More. Please.

Oh Christ, she was beautiful. The belt cracked down repeatedly and her arse and thighs reddened, weals rising. Her cunt was raw and very wet indeed. The next stroke he changed ends of the belt, but aimed for the softness of her arsecheek. Her scream rent the air as the buckle bit into her. Fuck. Again, harder, this time aiming into her arse. The pitch of the scream rose.

He was trembling with excitement now, knew he should stop, but he needed her to ask him. The third time the buckle bit into her cunt.

- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- Need more?

She was wracked with tears, her entire body pulsing.

- No. You're past my limit.

His cock burned into her cunt:

- So take this my dirty whore, take your last fuck from me.

She was still weeping but he didn't care. He knew she'd never refuse a safeword again, it was part of her training, and as his cock surged and pounded her wounded cunt, he knew he'd never be with her again. She frightened him. But fuck he needed this clenching cunt round him, slammed deep in her, getting so near...

He bent to violate her neck in his lustmadness, felt her clutch and shudder, felt the squirt on his pounding cock. Jesus that did it: he was soaring above and separate from this body he was using, touching the void solo. The massive shock ran the length of his body, and his cock exploded, jetting urgent spunk deep in her cunt. Gradually he slumped onto her, his body aquiver, dripping sweat.

He pulled out and unfastened her bonds. She turned on her back and looked limply into him, whispered:

- We can't do this again, can we?

*****

He settled into his seat, looked through the grimy train window. She remained on the platform, sobbing. He glanced at his watch: still two minutes. He rose from the seat and moved to the end of the carriage, left the train. Took her in his arms and for the first time, kissed her deeply and lovingly on the mouth:

- Thank you for everything Amelia.

She smiled through the tears, kissed him back, her hand at his groin:

- You are everything I expected, and more. Be well.

And she turned and ran from the station.

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12