Amelia's Awakening

Story Info
A bright professional singer turned into black addict slut.
3k words
4.34
78.9k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
515 Followers

Hi, my name is Amelia. I'm Asian, nice tan skin and I am 19 years old. I have a great body, I guess I'm still tight although my boobs is not of a big proportion, but I guess I make it up in the waist and ass department. I played lots of sports since I was young, I played basketball. But now since I take up lots of gigs I kind of give it up. By the way, I am a full time jazz singer. I sing in clubs and I do sometimes do gigs in pubs or clubs. I have a boyfriend, he is white, he is kind of shortish, his name is Michael. We have been going out over a year and always told him that I want to keep it special and not have sex until we get married. It was not something he wants to hear but he respected that. Occasionally, when nature calls I would give him oral sex. He is about 4.5 inch, not something you'd want to brag about anyway.

A little about me is that I have always been wild in nature, as opposed to my sister or brother. Luckily, I am quite active in our local church that I strongly believe take a major contribution to stop me doing something I'm not supposed to. In general I have more guy friends than girls, I have a bad habit of flirting with men, I'm available but I'm not kinda thing. Basically I like the attention and more often than not, I would have the guys eating off my hand. My boyfriend is pretty jealous sometimes when the habit kicks in. especially being in the entertainment industry, that doesn't help either.

Anyway, my story starts one night in this jazz club I had a gig in. I was wearing a black, above the knee high dress with white pearls around my neck. I always go for the elegant classic look. I had a 3 hours session with intermission at one and a half hour. Halfway through my first session I had this big huge black guy sitting on the corner of the room smiling at me the whole time. Apparently he left a message to one of the floor staff that he would buy me a drink when I'm on my break. I cannot see him properly as the room was a bit gloomy. I scanned the room for Michael but as always he is late.

My break starts and I came down the stage and following my nature I approached the guy. He is about 50 odd years old, white grey hair with almost bald head, like wearing a grey crown around his head. He is well built and he looks scruffy and rough with beards and mustache. As I was approaching him I gave him a smile and said "Hi, you asked for me?". He nodded and said "you have a beautiful voice, sit down next to me, I'll buy you a drink".

He introduced himself, his name is Amos. He was telling me how beautiful my voice was and how hot I look that night. I can't seem to figure him out, he's not handsome or cute, he is ugly even and I am aware that all the guys in the room were giving me the funny what-is-she doing-with-that-guy look. His confidence made me stayed.

"you know, I live not too far away from here, why don't you come by after you finish and let me show you a good time." he said.

"well Amos, it depends what your idea is of a good time" I replied, flirting with him.

And he said "my idea of a good time is get you on all fours and fuck you real hard and stretch your tight pussy"

I was so shocked when I heard that. No one has ever been so straight forward with me. And he sounded very confident that I will sleep with him. I have always had a fantasy about black men, I think they are sexy in their own way, especially much older men.

"well Amos, I have a boyfriend" replying to him with gentle smile, politely refusing his offer to have a good time.

"come on girl, no strings attached, I'll give you so much pleasure I'll promise you, you'd be spreading your legs every time I tell you to"

There is something about this situation that makes me so horny, it is his ownership and confidence that seduced me.

As soon after he said that I felt his hand was up my thighs. I tried to fend it off but he kept going.

"Amos, keep your hands to yourself" I giggled.

He kept going and got his finger to touch my underwear. He rubbed my clit softly, I moaned while holding his hand. He placed my hand on his crotch and I swear, I thought it was a python living under those trousers. It was so hard and thick. My God, I thought, can a man be this big. He kept going rubbing my clit until I was about to cum and he realized that and he stopped.

He said"if you want more of that, come by this apartment" while handing me a piece of paper with the address written on it.

I smiled at him "what are you going to do to me when I'm there? Teasing him.

"I'll tie you up in bed and fuck the shit out of you." he replied

"Are you going to fuck me real hard?"

"oooh yes baby I will" he said

"how hard?" I teased him again.

"so hard until your pussy stretch to a point it will never come back to the way it was before" he said

Just by hearing him saying that, almost made me cum then and there. After that my minute was up, I had to go back to the stage again. At 11:00pm I finished my gig and came down the stairs, I saw Michael walked in to the room 8 minutes before 11, which means he missed my show. I was pretty pissed off at him. I but I can't be bothered arguing over it. So I walked towards him, gave him a kiss and asked him how I was tonight. He said I was great. Liar, I thought. Suddenly, I heard someone with a deep voice behind me.

"hello, you must be Michael?" that guy said.

I turned around, it was Amos.

Michael said "hi, have we met before?"

"no, but I saw you talking to my girl so I thought I introduced myself, I'm her man" he said. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt so owned and felt his aura of manliness.

Michael's expression was priceless, he did not know what to say, I know he was really upset, and said "what do you mean?, I'm her boyfriend"

"well I'm sorry boy, she is mine now, after tonight anyway." He smiled

I said to Michael "Michael, this is Amos, Amos this is Michael my boyfriend. I met Amos during my break, we had a chat and we became friends"

"right, well nice to meet you Amos, let's go home honey" he said, feeling very intimidated by Amos's presence.

"come on Michael, I was just joking, you're a very lucky man. You should not leave her out of your sight" he broke out laughing.

Michael just gave him a smirk and a little nod.

"alright then, I leave you two alone, Amelia, very nice to meet you, hope I can see you other times, when Michael is not around" he winked at me, laugh and looked at Michael, trying to drop his last joke on him. Then he walked off.

Michael did not find it funny anymore.

"what the hell are you doing with him anyway?" with his high pitch voice, sounded like a girl to me after hearing Amos deep bassy voice.

"well if you were here, I would not have to talk to him now would I?!!?" I cracked.

He was going on and on about Amos.

We had a drink at the bar ad he has gotten a bit drunk by now. He asked me to go home, I said I will follow, I am having a wrap up drinks with my band. He insisted but I kept on dragging him to the car so he can go home. He was raving on and on and crying about I have embarrassed him in front of other man, Amos, he meant. I kind of patronizing him, how I only loved him and all that crap, he felt better and agreed to go home and see me when I get home. I am a pretty good talker, so I convinced him. Can't wait to get to Amos' apartment I thought. After he left, I took a cab and gave the address to the cab driver. It was a suburb known for its low life black neighborhood.

I paid the driver and looked up, it was a run down looking apartment with bricks no paints all over, homeless people setting up fire place in front of the entrance, screaming and yelling from the tenants. I supposed the wall and door is very think in this building. I entered the building, passing through a group of black guys. They looked like a bunch of convicts I tell you, they were eyeing me up and down. They made nasty comments about me, I just ignored it.

As I got up onto the 6th floor, I knocked on 616. A loud TV noise coming from inside of the apartment. Amos opened the door, I smiled at him and said hi. He let me in. it was a small apartment, old small TV box in front of a torn dirty sofa, dining table, kitchen full of dirty dishes, bin was overflowing with trash, cigarette butts on the floor, smokes fogging up the room and food crumbs and empty pizza boxes were all over the table. Stacks of dirty magazines and porn DVD scattered across the room.

He closed the door and locked it. He said "where's your white boyfriend?"

"he's asleep at home, I sent him home, because he was drunk" I answered.

"he became annoying and irritating" I added.

"why?" he asked.

"he was rambling about you, he is jealous, I think. God, can't stand him, whining like a baby." I said.

"well, he has every reason to, you're here now" he replied.

I smiled at him, "well, I guess you're right..."

He then walked me to the bedroom.

"take off your clothes" he said.

I unzip my dress and let it fall out.

I undid my bra and show my erect pink nipple and perky tits.

He asked me to leave my undies on. He asked me to bend over the side of the bed, face down, showing my tight ass up in the air. I heard him unbuckling and dropping his pants on the floor. He slide down my undies to right up to my knees and start spanking my ass. I was so wet.

"look at that pussy, I bet it's boiling hot and itching to be fucked real hard eh?" he asked.

" what are you going to do about it?" I teased.

Smack, smack, he spanked me again.

"I'll tear that pussy apart and fuck you like never before." He said.

"are you going to fuck me hard?" I asked

"do you want me to do it hard?" he asked

"uh huh" I answered

"how hard?" smack, smack, he spanked me again.

"real hard baby, I want it real hard." I kept on teasing him. My juice was already flowing out of my pussy.

"I think my cock is too big for your pussy, I don't think it will fit" he tried to teased me stalling his thrust in me, rubbing his fingers up and down my pussy lips.

"ohhh, baby, nothing is too big for me" I whisper, enjoying his fingers.

"you know once I'm done tonight, your pussy will stretch to a point it will never come back to the way it was before, and you'll find your pussy is so loose that you'd come back for more of black cocks because white men can never satisfy you anymore. Now tell me is that what you really want?" he asked.

I was so horny at this stage, "yes, Amos, I want you to stretch my pussy wide."

With this, he shoved his fat cock inside me suddenly and without warning. My pussy was violated for the first time, the pussy I promised to keep to my boyfriend until we get married is now being violated by this ugly looking beast.

"SHIITTTTTTTT.....IT'S SOOO BIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" I screamed. I didn't think it was going to be that big.

I felt my pussy was stretched, like I was about to give birth. By the fourth thrusts he has his cock inside me fully, touching my womb. I reached my biggest orgasm at his fourth thrusts, better than Michael ever put together. He grabbed my waist and continue to brutally fucked me. I didn't stop screaming, I can guarantee you my AAHHS and OHHHS is heard throughout the whole building. As I raised my head up, I saw a reflection of a mirror in front of me and saw me bent over, with this 50 year old black man fucking me without mercy really turned me on. His face was like in a berserk mode, like he was unleashing all his anger, towards all the women that he would have but couldn't. Now he has me, a 19 year old, professional singer, with a future as wide as the horizon, steady good looking boyfriend bent over in front of him, screaming in joy getting the best fuck of her life.

He then pulled my hair up with one hand and pulled my left hand, locking my hand behind my back and started talking dirty to me.

"you like that don't you, you little whore, God your pussy is so unbelievably tight!" he said

"yesss, Amoss, aahhh....I...ooohhh...like....ahhhh...it....keep...ahhh.....ahhhhh going...." I replied.

"what will your boyfriend say if he knew you're here moaning like a slut, being fucked by a black man like me hey?" he asked again.

God, I can't imagine what would Michael do, he's right, he would flip. If only he knew, that his girlfriend is getting fucked brutally by an old black man in a dinghy looking apartment.

Amos picked up his pace and shoved my head down, pulled both of my hands around my back and slide my undies through my ankle and tied both of my hands up. He began his fucking even harder, faster and rougher than before. He called me names like slut, whore, black owned, calling my pussy, his fuck tunnel or fuck hole. I cried with pain and pleasure. Suddenly my phone rings, I know it was my boyfriend, I told Amos, to keep going and don't stop. He asked me if it was my boyfriend, I said yes. He laughed and made a crude remarks of mental picturing my boyfriend worried at home trying to call me while I'm being brutally fucked like a whore by a black man. The phone didn't stop ringing. Amos was so agitated I swear if he wasn't about to cum he would have smash the phone. I asked him not to worry about it. He continue fucking me until he was almost there.

"you want my cum? You want my cum inside your pussy?" he asked.

"uh huhh...ohhhh.....oohhhhh" I nodded and moaned.

"you want to be bred don't you?, a bright jazz singer, impregnated by a 50 yeard old janitor, how's that?he grunted.

"yess.. Amos,,,I want to be ohhhh...ahhhh.....bred by you....cum inside me now!" I replied.

"I'll make your belly swell with my baby, your offspring from a night with a janitor" he answered

"pleaseee Amosss, make me pregnant now, give me that cum!!" I pleaded.

"here it comes, you'll breed black babies for me...AARRGGHHHHH......"he exploded.

His cum was so much, wave after wave, I came together with him. I felt a a huge volume of hot sperm goes to my womb, I can also it overflowed as it trickles down my thighs as well.

After that he took out his cock and he flipped me over, and asked me to see my pussy, it was about 6 cm wide and it is bright pink with thick gooey white cum all over the lips. It was such a sight. I then saw his cock it was 12" semi hard. He asked me suck his cock and get it hard again. I ride his cock hard and he came inside me again. By the way, the phone is still ringing every 10 minutes. We ignored it. That night we did it about 4 times and he came every time inside my pussy. We fell asleep at 4:30am. I woke up at 8am for my café job in the city. I didn't have the time to clean myself. I had the white crusted froth from Amos cums around my pussy and white crust all over my inner thighs from the cum that dribbles down my pussy. I got up freshen up a bit and kissed Amos good bye and left a message for him to call me.

When I got home I had to give Michael a whole bunch of explanations and calmed him down. For the rest of the week I kept on going over Amos's place and getting my regular fuck. I would come down his apartment, while he is watching porn, I would make him lunch and suck his cock while he eats. Once he finish eating he would ask me to hold bend over on the sofa tugging my head down and really lift my ass up in the air. He would slide my G string around knee and start fucking me with my clothes on. I would hold onto the sofa head really tight to hold myself from his forceful entrance and thrusts.

The story continues in chapter 02 when my craving increases and my addiction to be treated like whore rapidly grows.

ps3lite
ps3lite
515 Followers