Amellia Ch. 02

Story Info
She's finally getting what she dreamed about for weeks.
947 words
3.11
9.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

She looked directly into his eyes and seeing the disappointment swirling behind them she wished she had kept her mouth shut. She was disappointed in herself. He stepped back and nodded. "Sorry... I was wrong." As soon as he moved away she missed his warmth. She heard her voice and felt her mouth move but wasn't sure what came over her. As Isaiah turned she whispered, "but she's not here... and I'm not her." Isaiah turned to face her again, his eyebrows raised in genuine surprise. Another sexy smile quickly spread across face as he moved towards her again. One hand grabbed her waist and the other moved to rest on the small of her back, where her small waist began to round into the curve of her ass.

"So I was right?" he asked through heavily lidded eyes.

All she could do was nod. Amelia was paralyzed from his touch. The warmth from his hand seemed to burn against her skin. They were wide and he seemed to be holding all of her in his palms. He grabbed her waist a little tighter and pulled her closer. Amelia gulped through her nervousness. Isaiah chuckled, the sound passing through his broad chest and into Amelia.

"Will you let me kiss you this time?"

Looking back at that moment, Amelia wouldn't have been able to explain just what the hell came over her. Isaiah brought her even closer to him until their knees touched, and growled "Well?" demanding an answer. She wouldn't know if it was his hands on her back, or the gruffness of his request. Whatever it was, it caused her stomach to flutter. Since he towered over her, she had been looking up at him, alternating her gaze between his grayish chocolate eyes and the curve of his bottom lip. She didn't answer him.

She stood up on her toes, balancing herself by bracing her small hands against his arms - they flexed at her touch. One hand continued moving upward until it resting on the nape of his neck. Her thumb nestled against his hair; she was surprised by its softness. His eyes were filled with intrigue, focused on Amelia. She angled her head upwards and whispered "yes."

His lips met hers softly. His fingertips lightly traveled across the back of her neck resting just at its nape, pinning her lips against his. With his other hand, Isaiah stroked up and down her arm, tracing over invisible lines drawn by his fingertips. His touch electrified her skin. Amelia was never one to lead in a kiss, usually she'd let the guy set the pace, but with Isaiah, she couldn't help herself. The softness of his lips filled her with urgency; she had stolen glimpses of his lips for too many weeks to settle for the soft peaking they were doing – not that she had any objections.

She leaned her body into his and parted her lips, flicking his with the tip of her tongue. He pushed back into her and gently bit her bottom lip. Heat rushed over her body as his hands traveled across her body, resting on her ass. He kneaded her ass, methodically, cupping and squeezing its ampleness. Isaiah let go of her ass and moved both his hands up to her hips. He pulled her blouse from her skirt and let it fall. He slid his hands up the back, stroking the smooth skin underneath. The roughness of his hands against her bare skin gave her goose bumps as her nipples pushed against the fabric of her bra.

Isaiah was the one to break the kiss. It made Amelia's knees weak and she held onto tightly to his arms to get from swaying. She closed her eyes and lowered her head, afraid to look him in the eye.

"Lia."

"He sounds so good saying that," she thought.

She didn't respond. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus on slowing her breathing and not the feelings of his tense arms behind her hands.

"Lia," he repeated. She angled her head upwards, eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes." His tone was laced with iron and made her snap open her eyes at his command. "How long have you thought about kissing me?"

"Weeks," she whispered.

"Is that the only thing you've thought about for weeks?"

OF COURSE NOT! DOES HE WANT ME TO SAY IT? I WON'T! She let go his arms and tried to gather her composure as best as possible. "Yes."

He cocked up an eyebrow and smirked at her, amusement flickering behind his chocolate gray eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because your nipples say otherwise."

Amelia's eyes widened and she looked down to see her nipples clearly visible through her silk blouse. HE'S RIGHT. Kissing him was only one of many things she pictured him doing week after week. Isaiah moved in closer and pinned her against her desk again with the wall of his body. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as she watched his hand move up to her neck. They traced down to the swell of her cleavage, and down her blouse. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt a palm passed over her nipple and then cupped her right breast.

"Isaiah."

"Yes?"

"Your appointment is in…"

"Should I stop?" His voice was gruff and teemed with implications. He wasn't asking her; he was telling her she didn't want him to.

WHAT IS HAPPENING! IS THIS HAPPENING! His thumb flicked at the first button keeping her blouse closed.

"Can I?" he asked, a playful smirk hanging on his lips; he already knew the answer.