American Deepthroat in London

Story Info
Uptight businesswoman lets loose on boring flight.
2.5k words
4.3
34.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon sighed in discomfort as she made her way down the overcrowded aisle. It was the typical flight you always hear about; crying babies, a boring movie and never enough leg room. She could already tell that the next seven-and-a-half hours were going to be a nightmare.

When she finally made it to the back of the plane she realized she had the worst seat in the house. On her right was what looked to be a four-hundred pound ninety-year-old man who'd probably been asleep for the last two hours. And on her right, the most talkative New Yorker ever to fly the friendly skies. He's not even that cute, she thought to herself as he introduced himself and began the never-ending onslaught of small talk that would comprise the duration of their flight.

She didn't blame him for turning on the charm, though. Even she knew she looked amazing that day. Her long blonde hair was sporting a fresh pink highlight on the left side. And to say that her outfit was "eye-catching" would be an understatement. She was wearing a pair of tight, black capri pants that fit around her shapely ass and thighs perfectly. And her 36C breasts were fully on display through a white halter top that barely held them inside.

She tried to take a nap the whole time, but the typical interruptions kept her awake. As the hours went by, she became more and more frustrated. Everything about that flight, since the minute she left her house, had gone wrong. And to top that, she hadn't had sex in three months. All she wanted to do was take a quick nap, but for some reason the Gods had conspired against her and caused every cliché distraction that had ever stepped onto an airplane to converge on one flight. Suddenly, a baby in front of her vomited and started crying. It felt like a foghorn had been blown an inch from her ear and she couldn't take it any more. The cramped quarters. The rude flight attendants. The screaming baby. She snapped.

She looked over at Tom, the New Yorker she had despised for the last four hours, and decided to do something crazy. She leaned in, took off his earphones, and slid her tongue into his mouth, pressing her lips against his. He wore a look of surprise and then enjoyment as he slid his tongue into hers, returning the favor.

They continued to explore eachother's mouths as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, the moisture soaking through her light blue cotton thong. She opened up her eyes as Tom pulled away abruptly. A flight attendant had seen the whole thing.

"What is going on here?" said the haggard middle-aged throwaway that probably hadn't kissed a man in twenty years.

Sharon was at a loss for words. Luckily, Tom did all the talking. "Nothing," he said cracking a smile. "Nothing at all."

"Well, don't let 'nothing' happen again," snapped the attendant. "There are children on this flight."

"Absolutely," he said in discomfort. "I apologize."

She glared at Sharon next and in a tone that hinted at frustration and jealousy said, "Understood?"

"Yes," she said, sinking into her seat. She sat there, breathing heavy, as the attendant walked away. Then, she leaned in towards Tom and whispered in his ear. "Bathroom. Five minutes."

She slid her hand down the front of her pants and rubbed a finger in the fresh juices that had dampened her panties. As she got up and shuffled past him she dragged a finger under his nose letting him smell the fresh aroma. She casually made her way down the hall into the vacant men's room, making sure to slide in quickly before anyone noticed her.

It was certainly more claustrophobic than in the cabin, but she didn't care. She sat on the toilet waiting for her newly-acquainted fuck-buddy to show up as a thousand thoughts ran through her head. I can't believe I'm doing this. Is this right? Is this wrong? What if he doesn't show up? What if he doesn't have any condoms?!

She made it about thirty seconds before she started rubbing her pussy through her pants. Her nipples got harder and harder as they began to poke through her strapless white bra and eventually through the halter top. She hadn't been this horny in a long time. She'd played with herself at home every now and then and even got out the vibrator once or twice. But she hadn't had a good hard fucking in a long time. She began to rub faster and faster as she became more anxious.

She took off her shoes, pants and underwear in an aroused panic and suddenly heard a subtle knock on the door. Nervousness overtook her as she tried to figure out just who it was. She tried to listen to see if Tom was saying anything but she couldn't hear. Another knock, only a little louder. It must be him, she thought to herself. Just open the fucking door!

"Fuck it," she said to herself, unlatching the door and cracking it open. She saw him peering through with a nervous look on his face. Are you gonna let me in or what?! She quickly pulled him in and shut the door behind him, locking it. She looked at him with the most vibrant "fuck me" eyes anyone's ever seen and took off the last article of clothing, her bra.

She pressed him against the wall and began to kiss him again, this time undoing his belt and unzipping his blue jeans. She fell to her knees, sliding them down to his feet and staring at the huge bulge that occupied his white boxer-briefs. She pulled them down too and a thick, erect, seven-and-a-half inch cock sprung out desperate to be fucked.

She shot a devious look up at him as she began to slowly stroke it up and down, starting at the head, making her way down the shaft until her clinched hand was pressing against his balls and making her way back up. She stroked it up and down, fast enough to send shivers through his body but slowly enough to leave him begging for more. He felt like he was gasping for air. All he wanted to do was grab her head and shove his cock down her throat as hard as he could. But he knew that was already what she had in mind.

"You want me to suck your cock, don't you?" she said in a sexy little voice, looking up at him.

"Yeah, I do," he said as he closed his eyes and leaned back. She continued to stroke it up and down. She made her way up to the head and began to make circles around it with her thumb. He gasped and moaned quietly as she continued to toy with him. His dick had grown to a full eight inches in the meantime.

"Only if you promise to fuck the living shit out of me afterwards," she said, pulling it up to her mouth and slowly blowing on it.

He fell back against the wall and moaned louder. "Uhhh," he squeaked out. "Of course."

"Okay, then." She started by licking his balls, putting the left one into her mouth. She sucked on it, caressing it with her tongue as she continued to slowly stroke his shaft. Then, she made her way to the right one, giving it the same special attention as the first. Finally, she placed both in her mouth, sucking and licking them back and fourth, all the while continuing to stroke. She licked from the bottom of the shaft all the way up to the top, slowly making a little circle around the head with her tongue and eventually placing her lips around it.

She sucked on it like it was a little lollipop; making circles around it, still stroking it up and down. Then, she slowly began to take his shaft into her mouth inch by inch. She moved it in and out, up and down, taking a little bit more each time. First two inches, then two-and-a-half, then three. She moved her mouth up and down his hard shaft, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Pleasure shot through his body as her wet little whore mouth engulfed his cock further and further. She sucked it faster and faster until he finally grabbed onto the back of her head and began to guide his cock in and out of her mouth. In and out, over and over. She kept taking it faster and faster and deeper and deeper until he was practically throat fucking her.

He fucked her sweet little mouth faster and faster and harder and harder until finally he pushed it all the way in, balls deep, holding it in her mouth. All eight inches, all the way down her throat. She began to gag and gasp for air, but he wouldn't let up. He just held it in the back of her throat as he looked her in her sexy little eyes. She was gasping for air, but she loved it and he knew it.

"You want Daddy to let you breathe?" he asked.

She choked out a little groan, her tongue poking its way out of her mouth under his shaft.

"I can't hear you," he said as he laughed.

Tears started running down her cheeks as his huge cock continued to invade her throat without letting up. He pulled it out quickly and she gasped for air, coughing up mucus. But as soon as she could take a single breath he shoved it back in, fucking her throat harder and faster than before. The mixture of pain and pleasure overtook her and she had to have him. She pushed him back against the wall and stood up, stroking his cock.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked, staring him in the eyes as she handfucked his cock.

"Yeah, I wanna fuck you hard," he replied.

"You wanna fuck my tight, wet, little pussy?"

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." He pulled out a condom and fumbled with it for a moment, finally unwrapping it and placing it over his cock.

She turned around and leaned over the sink, staring at herself in the mirror as he grabbed his shaft and guided it into her pussy from behind. He slowly slid it all the way in and heard a quiet moan come out of his little airport slut. He pulled it out and pushed it back in again. Her pussy felt tight around his cock as he continued to fuck her from behind, going a little bit faster and a little bit harder each time. She felt shots of pleasure dart around her body as he fucked her, not deviating from his rhythm or pacing for even a moment.

He grabbed her by the hips and began to go faster, fucking the shit out of her as she continued to stare at herself in the mirror. She began to moan even louder as he pounded her little clit faster and faster. He stretched her sweet little pussy out a little bit more each time he pumped her full of dick. She loved it. She remembered why she used to be such a little slut in high school, toying with all the boys in those little miniskirts of hers. She closed her eyes as the pounding got more and more intense.

He continued to pound her swollen little pussy until he decided to mix things up. He pulled his cock all the way out, waited a moment, and pounded it back in. All the way out and back in. All the way out and back in.

"Mmmm," she said in frustration. "Don't play around with me. Just fuck me!" She pushed him back against the wall with her ass and began to pound back at him. He leaned back and enjoyed himself as she continued to pound her little ass against him, sliding her wet pussy over his cock.

She was getting closer and closer to orgasm as he began to pull her hair, using it to pull her back onto his cock faster and faster. She felt an orgasm coming closer and closer as she moaned a little louder.

"Uhhh. Oh, yeah. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy! Ohhh!" She leaned forward on the sink. "Fuck it. Do it. Make me cum!" she yelled as he pushed her forward and began to fuck her from behind again. He fucked her as fast and as hard as he could while she reached down and rubbed her clit. Her knees gave in as an intense rush of pleasure overtook her body. She leaned on the sink as he held her up by her thighs and pounded the shit out of her. She just sat there and came for three minutes as he fucked and fucked and fucked that pussy.

Finally, the orgasm subsided. She turned around, pulled his condom off and looked him in the eye, stroking his cock once again. "Let's see what my pussy tastes like."

She got on her knees again and began to facefuck his cock as fast and as hard as she could until finally he erupted with an explosion of cum in her mouth. Bursts and bursts of hot, fresh semen were unloaded into her dirty little mouth until she had licked up every last drop.

He leaned back and breathed hard, resting for a moment as she got dressed. She was silent as they put their clothes back on. She motioned for him to leave first and she followed him back a few minutes later. They were uncertain if anyone had heard them, but they didn't really care. What were they gonna do? Throw them overboard?

She made her way back to their row and sat down next to him. He looked over at her, still in shock, and said, "Listen. That was really great. I've never done anything like that before."

She was still silent, just staring at him.

"And listen," he said. "This doesn't have to mean anything. I'm not looking for a phone number or anything."

She smiled, opening her mouth and revealing that the huge load of cum was still in there. She hadn't even swallowed it yet! She spit it out into her empty whiskey glass, slowly drizzling a seemingly neverending flow of semen until the small glass was full. She licked her lips and looked at him. "Neither am I."

Then, she picked up the glass and said, "Cheers," slowly drinking his still hot cum like it was Jack Daniel's. She slid the hot cum into her mouth until it was finally gone; opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue and saying, "Ahhh," to prove it was all gone.

"Thanks for the drink," she said with a sick grin on her face. She laid back, closed her eyes, and fell right to sleep. It turns out that all she needed was a little stress relief to help her relax, and the flight went from horrible to amazing. The plane hadn't even touched down yet and already she'd had some of the best sex of her life. Maybe this trip is going to be good after all, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.