American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

"Gabi?" I queried.

"It's okay," she said, even as she winced again. Her eyes were still closed. "The . . . the pain's going away. I knew it was gonna . . . hurt . . . oh! . . . I just . . . uhnnn . . . wasn't ready for it . . . ."

Oh, shit,I suddenly thought. I looked down at our conjoined bodies, my dark pubic hair intermingled with hers. I stared back into Gabi's eyes as she opened them. She was breathing deeply, staring back, her eyes glazed.

"Oh my God," I said in astonishment. "Gabi, baby . . . you're a virgin?"

Her body shuddered, and she winced again, letting out a little squeaking sound. "Mmm . . . not . . . not anymore," she said between puffs of breath.

I sighed, at once mortified and turned on. "Oh, Gabi, why didn't you tell me?"

"I . . . I thought I did," she said, then pulled herself up, her mouth open and hungry. "But it doesn't matter. Make love to me, Devon. Please."

I groaned, overwhelmed. I could never have thought Gabi was a virgin. It just seemed so far outside the realm of possibility that a prostitute would manage to maintain her virginity. Yet Gabi had managed, somehow, and now here I was, the first man to take her, to be joined with her.

My mind reeled. "Oh, Gabi . . . ."

"Mmm, yes, baby, make love to me," she whispered. "Take me, I'm yours . . . oh, God . . . ."

I lay atop her, pressing my lips to hers, easing in and out of her snug, hot pussy. Gabi trembled, shook, cried softly, her hands roaming all over my body. She gave herself completely to me, rolling her hips, fucking me back. But it wasn't fucking.

It was love.

Once the pain and discomfort were gone, Gabi really got into it, digging her nails into my back, pulling herself up against me. She hissed, panted, moaned, and glared at me with a feral, purely passionate expression on her face, one I had never seen before. It was the face of a virgin girl becoming a woman . . . and one enjoying the transition to the fullest.

"Fuck me, Devon!" she growled. "Fuck me!"

I groaned, sharing her lust, and started really giving it to her, pounding hard and deep. Gabi yelped, gasped, cried out as I bottomed out, as her no-longer-virgin cunt was invaded over and over.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeyyyeeeaaahhhh!!!"

Gabi arched her back deeply, pushing me up as she came. Her pussy constricted so tightly around my penis that it hurt. I couldn't move inside her, and so just held on, letting Gabi's orgasm run its course. She shrieked, cried, and literally screamed as her first true orgasm tore through her body. I had no doubt that my neighbors, and even passersby on the street below, could hear her orgasmic cries.

She finally relaxed, and sagged down into the bed. I stayed atop her, inside her, my cock burning in the furnace of her cunt. Thick warm fluid seeped out around my cock. I gave Gabi a moment to recover, then started moving again.

Gabi's eyes opened, soft and sexy and full of passion. She stared up at me, slack-jawed, lips shiny and wet. Her hands caressed my muscular chest, my neck. She pushed a couple fingers into my mouth, and I sucked on them. I wanted to keep fucking her forever.

I curled her legs up, rolling them back, and settled my hands on the backs of her knees. Both Gabi and I looked down, watching as my cock slid in and out of her fur-lined pussy. We were both aroused at the sight of the crimson streaks along my shaft, at the matted blood in her pubic hair. There was not much evidence of her deflowering, but there was enough.

Gabi came again, panting and gasping, and just as she hit her peak, thrashing about beneath me, I erupted as well, my cock spasming and releasing its flood deep within her womb. Gabi's eyes flashed open as she felt the warm fluid filling her. It made her cum again, and the force of her orgasm made my fluid squelch out around my cock, soaking into my balls and flowing down her cheeks.

I collapsed atop her, drained of strength. Gabi did not seem to mind my weight upon her. She cooed and kissed my shoulder, my neck, my lips. I barely managed to kiss her back.

"Oh . . . oh . . . Devon," she panted, holding me close.

"Jesus," I replied. "Oh, Gabi . . . oh, my sweet Gabi . . . ."

***

I awoke a while later. The sun had long set; there was only the desk lamp on in the far corner, which I never turned off. I lay alone in bed, surrounded by the heady aroma of sex. I sat up, a feeling of panic running through my brain as I feared that Gabi had left me yet again. But, no, there was her skirt upon the floor, and her little tank top across the back of the love seat.

I looked to the bathroom, saw that the door was closed, light shining golden from beneath. I got up, headed to the bathroom, and carefully opened the door.

Gabi looked up, sitting naked on the toilet. She smiled sweetly, almost innocently.

"You feel okay?" I asked her.

She nodded, still smiling. "I'm, uh . . . kind'a sore, but it's okay," she said.

I stepped closer, touched her soft dark hair. Gabi pressed her cheek to my thigh, hugging me. "I wish you would have told me," I said. "I would have made it special for you."

She lifted her face, her smile even broader. "It was," she said. "Devon . . . it was perfect."

I lowered myself until we were eye-to-eye. "You're an amazing woman, Gabi."

She swooned, touching my face. Softly, lovingly, she kissed me, her lips gently sucking my own. "Devon, I want to tell you something," she said as she pulled back.

"What's that?"

Her eyes searched mine, digging into my soul. "I'm in love with you," she said.

***

The police were called to the home of one Ricardo 'Rico' Montana the following night, after receiving an anonymous tip that illegal drug distribution and prostitution were being conducted from the location. SWAT showed up in full force, and the house and all within were seized without a shot being fired. Rico gave himself up as he stared down half a dozen sub-machine gun barrels.

I stood across the street, watching as Rico and his men were taken away. In the year since I had come to the city, I had made a few friends, among them a detective by the name of John Garcia. His little brother was one of my students. John had headed up the raid on the house, and now, as he crossed the street toward me, he gave me a dubious look.

"Looks like our 'anonymous' tip worked out," he said. "Four kilos of cocaine, tons of paraphernalia, a small arsenal . . . this bust might just make me lieutenant."

I smiled. "Well, whoever gave you the tip, I'm sure he's happy for you."

John stepped closer. He was a tall man, especially for an Hispanic. "Rico was caught in the bedroom with a sixteen-year-old girl," he said under his breath, so that only I could hear. "Looks like they were about to do something. You wouldn't know anything about her, would you?"

I said nothing for a moment, watching as two female officers escorted a pretty young girl – she resembled Gabi in some respects – from the front door and toward a patrol car. The girl was crying, covering her face.

"Don't tell me this is what I think it is, Dev," he said. "Don't tell me you've been getting your rocks off with a sixteen—"

"She's a friend of a friend," I said. I glanced back to my car, where Gabi waited. She was understandably afraid to show herself while Rico was still around.

John followed my eyes. "And who's that?"

"The friend."

John studied me a moment, and I remained silent, meeting his intimidating stare. Finally, he smiled, a thin, knowing smile. "The girl's going to be put in a home," he said. "Until social services can—"

"She has a sister," I said. I smiled. "And she's a very responsible sister."

John let out a sharp laugh. "Why am I not surprised?"

I smiled back. "See you around, John."

***

Gabi's apartment was a small one-bedroom on the west side, far away from where she had grown up. She did not have much to move from her mother's house, just a dresser full of clothes and a worn-down old bed. There were a few boxes, mostly pictures and things that reminded Gabi of her mother, but little else.

Once everything was moved in, I drove Gabi to the small cemetery wherein her mother had been buried. I kept my distance, watching Gabi as she brought flowers to her mother's grave, spoke to her for a while. Then I took Gabi back home, and we made love softly, tenderly. She was asleep when I left the next morning.

It was late June before I saw Gabi again. She called me up, out of the blue, telling me that she had been awarded custody of her sister. Letty was going to move in. Gabi was happy, ecstatic, even. She told me she had gotten a job waiting tables and was doing pretty well. She said she wanted to see me.

I picked her up with roses in hand and took her to dinner. We saw a stage play afterward, a local production of 'Little Shop of Horrors,' then headed back to my place and made love all night. Gabi was insatiable, as always, and I had little problem keeping up with her.

Four and a half months later, the three of us – Gabi, Letty and I – moved into a three-bedroom home on the north side of the city. Letty had gotten a job at a massage therapist's office as a receptionist, and over the following few years worked her way up, getting her certification, and became a masseuse. I finished my PhD and was offered a position at the same university. Gabi, meanwhile, passed her GED exam with my help and enrolled in college. She wanted to go into anthropology. Imagine that.

Gabi and I are more in love now than ever. We don't talk about her past, but I accept her for who she is and what she has done. She is my best friend, my confidant, my lover. She is everything to me.

And in a few months, Gabrielle Arredondo is going to become my wife. We've already decided to name our first daughter after her mother, Anisa.

I guess I got the Great American Dream after all.

-finis-

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers