American Fuckers

Story Info
Danielle and Mike pick each other.
1.5k words
3.86
18.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I want to thank editor KET1965 for editing this story, Thanks for all the help.

*

Mike Wolf walks into his business Antique Archeology one morning before anyone gets there and stands in the middle of the room thinking how great his life is. How he gets to travel across the country with best Friend Frank searching through things most consider junk Mike sees the value in it.

The thought enters Mike's mind that there is one thing missing a wife, but with being on the road so much he didn't have time for dating that much, and he wasn't about to date Frank..

Just about that time his right man or as it would in this case right hand woman walks in Danielle walks in, Danielle is a good-looking woman about 5'6, 120 lbs, black hair, green eyes, tattoos, She looked like a biker chick, but she had the heart of a country girl...

"Good Morning Mike," she says with a smile.

"Good morning Danny," Mike replies.

Danielle walks past Mike towards the counter; Mike watches her ass wiggle as she does and Mike thinks to himself "Boy Danny D looks great; I wonder why I haven't thought of this sooner, Danny maybe could the one for me."

Mike decides that he will take a chance and see if Danielle would be interested, but he didn't want just to come out and ask because it would be awkward if she rejected him, so he hatches a plan that won't seem as obvious.

"Danny."

"Yes, Mike."

"You know that 50's leather corset set you bought on the last pick you went on with me have you sold it?"

"No, I have had a couple of people interested, but they decided not to buy it."

"Well I was thinking maybe if we had someone model it and put pictures up on the site it might sell better."

"That is a great idea; I'll start looking for models."

"Danny I was thinking that you could model since you bought it, and it's your size."

Danielle walks back over to Mike and his a nervous look on her face.

"Umm...Mike...I'm not a model, and I don't know if I am the one who should."

"Come on Danny, You'd be prefect; you would look great, plus we could get more if it was you who modeled it."

Danielle bites her bottom lip and nervously drags he right foot on the ground.

"O.K., I'll do it."

"Great, I'll take the pictures, and we can even do it before Frank gets here if you go get into it now."

Danielle goes and gets the corset, which consisted of a black leather corset, garter belt, matching panties, stockings and heels then goes into the bathroom and Mike gets a camera.

From in the bathroom Danielle yells out "Mike, I'm all dressed in it, and I am going to come out don't you laugh or make fun of me."

"I promise I won't."

Mike is waiting with excitement as Danielle slowly opens the door.

Danielle steps out dressed in the corset, panties, stockings and heels and Mike's eyes get wide, and he starts to get a feeling in his pants.

"What do you think mike?" Danielle asks shyly.

"You look great Danny." Mike says with excitement.

Danielle smiles, "Thank You Mike"

"O.K. Danny I want to get a few different shots. That way, we can pick the ones we like best."

"Alright, I'm ready to get started."

"First Danny, rest your chin on your fists sexily."

Danielle does it, and Mike snaps the picture.

"Push up on your breasts."

Danielle pushes up on; her breasts and Mike snaps the picture.

Stand with your legs apart hands on your hips.

Danielle does as she is and the picture is taken.

"Bend over and grab your ankles."

Danielle bends over and grabs her ankles, and Mike snaps a picture at all different angles.

Danielle's pussy is very wet by this time and when Mike is taking a picture from behind Danielle looks over her shoulder and says.

"Mike why don't you just ask me to fuck you; I know that is what this all about."

Mike gets a shocked look on his "Danny, The thought never entered my mind," he exclaims.

"Sure Mike. I have known you long enough to know what you are thinking and what you are up to, and you want fuck me."

Danielle stand walks over to Mike and gets as close to him as possible, gets right in his face and says in a sexy but commending voice "Come big boss man fuck me, Fuck me hard."

Mike takes Danielle into his arms and kisses he deeply getting lost in her beautiful eyes.

Danielle takes Mike's shirt off as he takes his boots and socks, the, she sexily slides down his body kissing it; she does when she gets to his waist, she undoes his pants and slides down his pants and underwear; Danielle gets down on her knees and starts sucking on Mike's cock.

Danielle takes the head into her mouth and sucks on it as she massages his balls with one hand and pumps the shaft of the cock with the other, she slowly takes the rest of the cock into, her mouth, sucking on it gently and running tongue around it.

"MMMMM" Danielle moans as she sucks on him.

Mike's eyes roll back in his head as he moans, "Oh Danny, You give a great blow job."

Danielle takes his cock to the back of her mouth, and she gags a little, then takes it into her throat, when Mike's cock gets in her throat, he grabs her head, holds it. And starts to fuck her throat, Danny makes gagging sounds as Mike fucks her throat.

"Oh yesssss, This feels great." Mike softly moans.

Mike can feel himself about to cum and pulls out of Danielle's mouth, looking down at her and says, "Lie down on the floor and spread your legs Baby."

Danielle lies down on the floor, and Mike gets down between her legs and takes her panties off; he looks at her shaved pussy and runs a finger over it, he slips a couple of fingers into her and starts to rub her clit with his thumb.

Danielle tightens up and arches her back then screams "Mike my God Mike!"

Mike removes his fingers from, he and brings his mouth down to her clit and sucks on as he puts two fingers back in her and starts fucking her pussy with very fast.

"Oh God Mike, I'm going to cum, MMMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOOO."

Just then Danielle starts thrashing and cumming.

Mike gets on top of an out breath Danielle, kisses her. Danielle loves the taste of her juices, which are still on Mike's tongue.

Mike lines up his cock and pushes in the tip into Danielle, and she gasps as he does.

"Oh Danny you're tight," Mike says

"Mike you are huge."

Mike slowly pushes the rest of the way into Danielle's tight pussy, and Danielle grimaces as he does.

Mike starts pumping Danielle slowly at first then getting faster as he goes on.

"MMMMMMM, Mike fuck me fuck me hard," Danielle exclaims.

"Oh Danny this feels so good baby, Oh yes, Oh god yes..." Mike screams.

After a few minutes, Mike pulls out of Danielle and tells her to get on her hands and knees. Danielle gets on her hands and knees; Mike gets behind her on one knee grabs her hips and thrusts into her pussy hard.

"OUCH!" Danielle screams.

Mike fucks her hard and fast for a few minutes; Danielle hears him getting ready to cum, looks back him and says, "Mike Baby, don't cum in me; I'm not on birth control, and we aren't using a condom."

"OK I will pull out baby." Mike he replies but as he says he grunts and Danielle feels him cumming deep in her pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Both of the screams at the same time

Mike collapses on Danielle out of breath he says, "I'm sorry Danny, but when you said that I just couldn't stop myself from cumming."

"It's alright Mike, to tell you the truth it made me cum again," Danielle says also out of breath then Mike and Danielle kiss and gets dressed.

After they are dressed Mike looks at Danielle and says, "Danny, I think from now on I want you on the road with me instead of Frank."

Danielle kisses Mike and replies, "That is sweet baby, but I like my job here plus you and Frank make such a great team, but I will go on the road with you more often because I do like that also."

Just then, Frank comes in.

"Good morning guys, I'm sorry I'm late but my cat got out, and I had to go chase her."

"Oh that is alright Frank; we had a pussy in here also that I had to take care of," Mike replies.

"Yea it gave Mike hard time," Danielle adds with a smile.

Frank laughs and looks at Mike and asks, "So buddy are you ready to head out?"

The End