American Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Am I really a futa?
1.9k words
4.23
48k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little disappointed with the first chapter. I felt it was too short and lacked some depth which I hope to make up for in the second chapter.

To say I was anxious for the rest of the work day after receiving the email would be an understatement. I was sure I'd be filled with shame and regret after sobering up and having a chance to reflect on last night. What I realized though was I was left wanting more. I couldn't concentrate on anything else and was in a constant state of arousal as I replayed the vision of myself dressed up in lace and on my knees servicing someone else over and over again. The only thing I couldn't put my finger on was the origin of the email. This was my work address and no one else outside the company should have it, but I didn't give it much thought.

Fast forward to tonight I found myself entering the bar alone not sure what to expect. Almost immediately one of the bouncers at the entrance motioned for me to follow him and lead me to a door at the back which I previously assumed was just the VIP area. On the other side of the door though was what looked like a cross between an office and a reception area. It was well furnished and not something you'd expect to find connected to such a low class bar. The bouncer left as soon as I was delivered and I was soon approached by a middle aged Japanese woman. She was immaculately groomed with shoulder length hair and wearing an expensive red dress. She had a demeanor that screamed all business which was made evident when she first spoke. There were no introductions, only a simple command.

"Strip."

I quickly complied and was completely naked with my head hung low as she finally closed distance and was now slowly walking around me, almost as if she was appraising me.

"Very nice; you'll make a fine addition to my stock, my clients are becoming bored with the current menu," she said with an emotionless tone. My body turned a shade redder in embarrassment as she talked about me in such a way. For some reason I didn't dare look up at her, I simply kept my head hung down in shame.

"Let's get you ready, it's gonna be a long weekend." She then shouted out a command and a servant appeared and ushered me into a fully equipped bathroom.

She lead me to the center of a large tub and without haste began shaving every hair on my body from the neck down. Soon my body was hairless and she then began administering an enema. After the enema I was scrubbed down and then had lotion applied to my whole body. Finally she sat me at a vanity where she applied makeup, lipstick, eyeliner, etc. Though my hair was short it was long enough so that with a little gel and some hair clips she was able to style it in a feminine way. The speed with which I was transformed into a woman left me speechless. I had little time to think or react to anything and now I'm looking in the mirror and a beautiful woman is looking back at me.

As soon as she was finished the servant handed me a bag of clothes and left. Inside was a white satin backless shirt. It had thin spaghetti straps that looped around my neck. It stopped at my mid drift leaving my belly exposed and had ties at the bottom that I pulled around me and tied off at the small of my back. Next was a pair of thin sheer white lace panties. I slid them up my leg and noticed a small elastic hole at the base which I pulled my cock through. At the top of the panties was a small elastic loop which I assumed was also for my cock so I slipped the head in and it held my now extremely hard cock tight against my body. After the panties was a small plain black skirt. I slipped it on and it hung so low on my hips that the tops of the panties, and the head of my cock, were visible for all to see. It was so short that it barely covered my ass while standing straight. Finally there was a slit up one leg that went all the way to the waist of the skirt. Last but not least was a pair of black 4" platforms with 8" heels. They were open toed with ankle straps.

The heels took some getting used to and eventually I was able to ease my way out of the bathroom back to the lady in red. Once again I stood in the middle of the room with my head down as she performed her inspection. Once again she spoke but this time you could detect some enthusiasm in her voice.

"This is going better than planned," she said as she moved up against my side. She cupped my balls in one hand as her mouth moved close to my ear. She whispered, "I'll get lots of money; and you'll get lots of cock."

She quickly broke off and left for her desk. She returned and began fastening a collar around my neck. It was a thin silver metal collar with a large ring in the front. It fit my neck very tightly. She looped one of her fingers in the ring and began leading me down a hallway and through some curtains into a miniature strip lounge. It had a dance pole in the corner and several plush chairs that were currently occupied by 3 Japanese men. They all looked middle age at best and wore expensive business suits. One of the men was receiving a lap dance by a young Japanese girl, or man, all things considered, in the typical school girl outfit. The other two seemed a little bored as they watched.

"As you can see my clients are in need of something a little different." With her finger still looped in the ring she pulled my ear close to her mouth again and whispered, "Do a good job and maybe they'll reward you with some cock."

She then left and I only assumed she wanted me to give one of them a lap dance. I've never danced before but it didn't look too complicated by the looks of what the other girl was doing. So I approached one of the men as best I could considering I was still getting used to wearing heels and was soon straddling him with his legs between mine. I began gyrating my hips at first to get used to the movements and get in beat with the music. Once I got the hang of moving my hips I moved in closer so that my crotch was up against his body and began moving up and down as I continued to move my hips. At this point I was getting extremely turned on performing for this man in my kinky outfit and was really getting into the dance. I turned around so that I could grind my ass into his crotch. It seemed so natural at this point; maybe this is how a woman feels when she's so horny she wants to get fucked? I knew I needed something to take me over the edge. Maybe I genuinely wasn't sure or just didn't want to admit it yet.

I was brought back to reality as I felt his hands fighting with his pants and turned back around in time to see him produce his cock. In the heat of the moment and without thinking I quickly squatted down and took his cook into my mouth. I rotated my head as I moved it in and out with a hunger I never felt before. In between gasps of breaths I found myself moaning on his cock. As I looked around I realized all other activity had stopped and all eyes were on me while I sucked on this cock in pure lust.

The two other men got a wide foot stool and I felt it moved behind me. They then took each leg one at a time and pulled it up so that I was now kneeling on the footstool forcing me to lean forward to continue to please the cock in front of me. I felt them pull spread me legs apart even more so that they were on the edges of the stool, the effect causing my ass to stick out even more. My whole lower body was now on display since the already too short skirt was now bunched up into a thin line of black around my hips. As I continued to focus on the cock I felt several pairs of hands beginning to explore my ass, my thighs, , and my cock. They caressed, kneaded, squeezed, and pinched at all my delicate areas, driving me to suck with even more fervor as I was driven deeper and deeper into pure lust.

I then felt a lubed finger probing my asshole and knew deep down what would be coming. It wasn't long before I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and a cock beginning to enter my ass. It was a little painful at first but the pleasure and my already deranged state soon blocked the pain out. At some point I felt my own load shoot across my belly as my prostate was milked. They weren't ready to reward me with any of their own cum yet as they soon took turns switching back and forth from fucking me while the other got sucked. Eventually they couldn't hold out any longer and one shot his load up my ass while the others got off in my mouth, one pulling out early to shoot some on my face.

They quickly got dressed and had a word with the lady in red in Japanese before leaving. She slowly sauntered up to me as I lay on the floor breathing heavily in exhaustion. She once again looped a finger around the ring in the collar, pulling me up to my feet. She motioned to the other girl who was still in the room and a spectator to the whole event. The girl began licking and sucking the cum off my face while I felt one of her fingers enter my ass. She fed me the cum in a deep french kiss and then offered me the finger she produced from my ass. I found myself quickly and greedily sucking the cum off her finger. She was then dismissed by the lady with one gesture of her hand and I found myself once again being lead down a hallway.

I was pushed into a tiny room that was only big enough to fit a small futon that was on the floor. The lady returned shortly there after and stuck a small butt plug up my ass, followed by a chastity belt. I was pushed down so that I was now laying on the futon. A large ball gag soon filled my mouth and was strapped into place. My hands were cuffed behind my back and my ankles shackled together.

"You might as well get used to having your holes filled, hm?" She than closed the door, locking me into darkness.