American in Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
American guy takes a vacation to a tropical island.
4.8k words
4.48
41.4k
43

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark should have known better than to try to date two girls at once. But, he was eighteen and getting laid regularly for the first time in his life, and it was too good to stop. Until three weeks before his high school graduation, when the girls found out about each other and it all blew up. Good thing they didn't both go to his school.

So, after an awkward graduation, he decided he needed to get out of Portland for a while.

At the beginning of July, he got on a plane for Paradise, a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. It wasn't well-known in the tourist guides, and the little information he could find said it was like Ibiza, or Hawaii, or a little of both. All-night parties, nude beaches, and good-looking girls. It sounded like the perfect place to spend the summer. If he stayed in hostels and watched his money carefully, he thought he had enough cash to stay there most of the summer.

He got off the plane at the small airport in Paradise City and walked across the tarmac under a brilliant, blinding summer sun. At the entrance to the building, he was greeted by two beautiful girls in their early twenties. They were both wearing next to nothing, just short, skin-tight shorts and colorful leis that didn't quite cover their bare tits. One of them put a lei around his neck and the other one kissed him right on the lips.

"Welcome to Paradise!" she said. Noticing the bulge in his shorts, she caressed it and whispered in his ear, "Looks like we're going to like having you here."

Mark's eyes widened, and his cock swelled even bigger. When he thought no one was looking, he pinched the girl's nipple.

The girl laughed and gently pushed his hand away. "Not while I'm working. Better get moving, stud. And don't forget to get your shots before you leave the airport."

The two girls posed for a picture with Mark, then he was on his way into the terminal, shaking his head in amazement.

Going through customs was a breeze. The agent stamped his passport and directed him to a small medical clinic near the airport exit. They were giving out STD vaccines. Back in the States, Mark had always been careful to use a condom every single time. But here, if there were these shots, maybe he could convince a girl to have bareback sex. A guy could dream, anyway.

He walked out to the curb with a sore arm from the shots, and headed for the bus stop. He had taken his shirt off at the clinic, and the day was so warm he dreaded putting it back on. Fortunately, no one in Paradise seemed to care. Half the people waiting for the downtown bus were bare-chested, even some of the women. He had read that the Paradise government promoted gender equality as much as possible, including allowing women to go topless anywhere men could. One of the women had big, round tits, too. What a view.

An hour later, after a stop at the hostel to drop off his stuff, Mark was standing at the edge of the big nude beach just a mile from downtown.

He was trying to convince himself to take his shorts off.

This should have been easy. He had been to nude beaches back home in the States. But the people here in Paradise were so much more beautiful. Even in the short time he had been on the island, he was already amazed at the number of stunning girls he had seen. And, despite being in great shape himself, he thought he couldn't hope to compete with half of the tanned, fit guys here.

He took another look at the breathtaking blue ocean and the strand of brilliant white sand covered with bare bodies. Almost everyone his line of sight was naked. Well, it was now or never. He sure as hell didn't come to Paradise to wear clothes on the beach. He pulled off his shorts and sandals, put them in his bag, and stepped naked onto the sand.

He walked along the water's edge, enjoying the cool waves washing over his feet. He passed dozens of people as he walked. A good crowd, and a friendly one, too. Several of the girls looked into his eyes through their sunglasses and said "hi." A few even checked out his dick, and they weren't shy about it. Amazed at how welcoming everyone was, he started to feel at ease. After ten minutes, he barely even remembered he was naked.

A vacant patch of sand beckoned. He spread out his towel, put on a thick layer of sunscreen, and soaked up some rays. From his towel, he had a great view of the people walking by. Everyone looked so comfortable naked here. He lost count of the number of beautiful girls who walked by, almost none of them wearing anything but sunglasses. He wondered if Paradise got its name because the inhabitants were too busy checking each other out on the beach to think of something more creative.

A while later, he got up to go for a walk. Halfway down the beach, he found some people playing volleyball. He stopped to watch and found himself standing next to a naked blonde about his age. She was exquisitely beautiful, with long golden hair and the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen.

"Hey," she said when he caught her eye.

"Hey yourself."

"I'm Erin."

"Mark. Nice to meet you."

"I don't think I've seen you around before."

Mark shook his head. "I just got here. To Paradise, I mean. I'm on vacation from the States."

"Cool. What do you think so far?"

"It's beautiful. And so are the girls." He tried to make that sound innocent, but he wondered if Erin was going to let him get away with it.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said with a smile.

The volleyball game ended a moment later, and one of the teams stepped away from the net. "You want to play?" Erin asked.

Mark smiled and led her into the rectangle drawn in the sand that made up the court. They played two games. Mark, despite being five-foot-eleven, wasn't much of a volleyball player, but he tried to make up for it by doing wild jump serves and throwing his body around after the ball. It was a lot of fun, and Erin and he both had a good laugh at his antics. Erin scored the winning point of the second game and gave Mark a high-five, then hugged him and kissed him right on the mouth. Her large, soft breasts felt incredible against his bare chest. She amazed him with her openness, and he knew he had to find a way to get his hands on her.

"I think I'm ready for a break," she said. "You want a beer?"

"I'd love one."

She led him to a large blanket twenty feet away, where a couple in their early twenties was lying naked under the tropical sun. The guy was lean and fit, with blond hair the same shade as Erin's, and his girl was a brunette with tits even bigger than Erin's and almost as perfect.

Erin flipped open the cooler and pulled out two beers, then sat down on the blanket and patted the ground next to her. "Make yourself comfortable."

As he settled in next to her, the other couple noticed him and sat up.

"This is my brother John and his girlfriend Michelle," Erin said. "Guys, this is Mark. He's from the U.S."

"Cool," Michelle said. "Welcome to Paradise."

They sat and talked as they drank their beers. Erin turned out to be twenty, just two years older than Mark, and was going to college part-time while trying to make it in the modeling industry. Mark explained that he was planning to start college in the fall himself, but first he had come to Paradise for a month to get away from everything.

"Maybe do some surfing, learn to SCUBA dive, and otherwise just spend a lot of time naked on the beach," he finished.

"It will be great having you here," Erin said, with a purposeful glance down at his rock-hard abs. "You have a great body." She said it out loud, as if she wanted John and Michelle to hear.

"So do you," he said, not quite as loud.

When they finished their beers, Erin said, "You want to go for a swim?"

"Try to stop me," Mark said. He took her hand and they walked toward the sparkling blue water. Halfway there, she already had her arm around him. He pulled her close, enjoying the touch of her tanned skin on his. They waded out into the warm water, and he started to feel playful again. He gathered some water in his cupped hand and sprinkled it down her back, making her squeal in surprise. She turned around and splashed water at him with both hands, covering his chest with glistening drops. He laughed and plunged headfirst into an oncoming wave. She dove after him and they stood up, just inches from each other, in chest-deep water.

Mark put his arms around her and pulled her close. She raised her mouth to his and they kissed, softly and slowly. Her hands caressed his back, moving ever lower until she had his firm ass in both hands. She squeezed it tightly, pulling his loins right up against hers.

"Wow," Erin said as she felt his rock-hard cock press against her smooth, tight belly. "Looks like you're happy to see me."

Mark looked down at his throbbing dick. He would have loved to fuck Erin right here, in the ocean, but that wasn't the kind of thing he thought he could say to a girl he had just met. "Sorry," he said. "It has a mind of its own sometimes."

"Don't apologize. I love it when guys get turned on."

"Oh yeah?" he said, pinching her nipples. "You know, I can't imagine too many American girls who would say that to a guy they had known for less than an hour. I think I like it here."

They stayed in the water for half an hour, playing and getting to know each other, body-surfing once in a while when they found a wave big enough. After a while, they ended up being more interested in each other than the ocean. They spent so much time kissing that swimming was almost an afterthought.

"You want to get out of here?" Mark said as they toweled each other dry back at the blanket. "I could use someone to show me around town."

"That sounds like fun. Maybe I could even show you some of the night life around here," she said with a wink. "But let's go to my place for a while first. That is, if you want to finish what we started when we were swimming."

"I like the sound of that."

They pulled on some shorts, but Erin stayed topless as they followed John and Michelle to John's car. Erin's shorts were skin-tight and dark metallic green. They were low-rise and so high at the bottom they didn't even cover the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She looked so amazing that Mark almost forgot he had already seen her naked.

She slipped into the back seat next to Mark and sat with her arm around him. They spent so much time kissing during the ten-minute drive that Mark lost track of which way they were driving. Then they climbed out of the car in the driveway of a big house, up on the hillside overlooking downtown Paradise City and the ocean beyond.

"Wow, nice place," Mark said.

"Thanks. Makes it seem not so bad that I still live with my parents," Erin said.

"So, awkward question, but, are they okay with you bringing random guys home from the nude beach at four in the afternoon?"

Erin laughed. "Really, Mark. Try not to think like an American, okay? I'm twenty years old. I think I've earned the right to decide who I want to fuck, and when."

They parted company with John and Michelle and climbed the stairs to Erin's room. It was in the back of the house, with a little balcony overlooking the deck and hot tub. On the wall above her king-size bed were several framed posters of gorgeous guys and girls, all of them nude, most of them in erotic positions.

Mark and Erin sat together on her bed and kissed. They let their hands roam all over each other, and in no time Mark was caressing Erin's big, beautiful tits.

"Erin, you have the most amazing tits I've ever seen."

"Thanks," she said, "That feels really good," she added as his tongue flicked across her firm nipple in quick, vigorous strokes.

She lay back on the bed and let him enjoy her breasts for a long time. His hands roamed over her tight young body until he found the waistband of her shorts. He peeled them off of her and tossed them aside. Her pussy was already glistening with wetness. Erin smiled at him and kissed him, then unzipped his shorts and pushed them to the floor.

"Much better," she said. "You have an incredible body." She held his rock-hard eight-inch cock in her hand. "And a gorgeous dick, too."

She pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing him everywhere, from his mouth and neck, down his chest, until she had her lips around the head of his cock. She sucked it for a long time, running her tongue around the tip in a way that drove him wild. But not nearly as wild as she made him when she slid his thick shaft down her throat until his balls touched her chin.

"Oh, Erin, that feels amazing."

"Just don't come yet, okay?"

"Don't worry. I can control myself," he said with a smile.

"Maybe not, once you feel my pussy squeezing around your dick."

Mark pulled her up to the headboard with him and kissed her. "I think we'll just have to find out. But first, I want a taste, too." He pushed her thighs apart and started licking her pussy. She was very wet, and her juices tasted great. Mark had always loved eating pussy. Erin was moaning in no time, as he slipped his tongue deep into her slit. Then he closed his lips around her clit and tongued it until she screamed. He kept going for several minutes longer, until she made him stop.

"Let's take a break, stud. I've already come twice."

"I know. I just liked listening to you moan."

Erin grinned at him. "You're going to make a lot of girls do that while you're here."

"A lot?"

"Sure. With a body like yours, you could fuck a different girl every night if you wanted. Probably without even trying. And it wouldn't even matter if they had boyfriends. Monogamy isn't too popular around here."

"Cool. But I don't think I'm finished with you just yet."

Erin smiled and climbed on top of him. "Me, neither." Her pussy was poised right at the tip of his cock.

"Wait, let me get a condom. Unless..."

Erin smiled. "Don't worry. I'm on birth control. And you got the shots at the airport, right?"

"You better believe it. Sorry, just thinking like an American again."

She guided his eight inches into her. Her pussy felt warm and wet and just tight enough. Without a condom, it was amazing. Beyond amazing. He felt a thrill like he had never felt during sex before.

Erin knew just how to move to make him feel good. If her moaning was any indication, she was making herself feel even better. Mark cradled her big, bouncing tits in his hands as she rode him hard, then grabbed her ass while she gyrated her hips against his, working his cock against every nerve of her pussy.

Finally he couldn't take any more teasing. He had been holding back his come for an eternity. He pushed Erin onto her back and drove his cock deep into her, fucking her harder and harder as the tension built in his loins. The next time he pulled his cock from her pussy was to shoot a huge load, blast after blast of come, covering her belly, her neck, and her big, round tits.

"Thanks," he said, lying next to her as she rubbed his creamy, white jizz into her skin.

"I should owe you all the thanks," she said. "I came three times, and you only came once."

He smiled. "You can make it up to me later. That is, if you still want to show me around town tonight."

"Yeah, of course."

"Awesome. Let's go grab a shower, then I can buy you dinner."

*****

That evening, Erin took Mark to a trendy restaurant called Tradewinds, right on the boardwalk that lay between downtown and the beach. She had on cutoffs and a pink tube top that was the kind of thing that always looked awesome on blond girls with big tits.

"So, the downtown section of the beach right here," Erin said as they waited for their drinks, "Is the only one in town where you have to wear a swimsuit. All the other beaches are clothing-optional. And that goes for the entire island, not just in Paradise City."

"Cool. I wish the U.S. was like that. Even this beach would be a scandal there, because the girls can still go topless."

"I like that you're so comfortable with your body, Mark. We don't get a lot of American tourists here, but some of the ones I've met went through a lot more culture shock than you do."

"I'm actually kind of new to nude beaches myself. But I already wonder if I could ever go back."

"Wait 'til you see Lover's Beach. It's a nude beach just outside of town where they let people have sex in public."

"Whoa."

"They don't advertise it too much, otherwise it would be overrun with foreigners. But it's still a huge party on weekends, and there are always lots of really hot people there. Definitely worth checking out."

They took their time and enjoyed dinner. Erin told Mark about a few of the good restaurants and night clubs in the area. Most of them were nearby, either right on the boardwalk, or along the whimsically named Banana Street, which intersected it right at the heart of downtown. Then, just as they were leaving, she got a text message from Michelle.

"She says John had to go in to work tonight, and she wants to go clubbing with us."

"The more the merrier."

Erin replied to Michelle telling her to meet outside one of the clubs on the boardwalk.

They walked down to the club and waited outside. Michelle walked up a few minutes later, wearing a little black-and-red miniskirt, sexy black boots, and nothing else. Her big, bare tits bounced playfully against Mark's chest as she gave him a kiss.

"Looking good," he said.

"So are you guys," she said. "If a bit overdressed."

"Good point," Erin said, and took off her tube top. Her round tits spilled out into the night air, drawing Mark's eyes in a way that he was sure he'd never get tired of. "Not like me to go into a night club with a shirt on, is it?"

Mark was amazed at how much Paradise girls seemed to like going topless. But that didn't distract him from taking off his own shirt before the girls had to tell him to.

The evening was still young and the club scene was just getting started. Fifty people were on a dance floor built for two hundred. That didn't stop anyone from dancing close together. All the girls seemed to be grinding against their guys, and quite often against each other. And looking at these girls made Mark wish they were grinding on him. Most of the crowd was under thirty, and the girls were incredible. Three-fourths of them were topless. Most had on short skirts or booty shorts, a few even wearing thongs so small an American girl wouldn't wear them as underwear. The music was energetic and everyone seemed intent on acting as sexy as possible. So it was no surprise to Mark when, one drink later, he was on the dance floor himself, with both Erin and Michelle rubbing their lithe bodies against his to the beat. And kissing him.

An hour later, Mark had danced with a dozen different girls. Hot ones. They were all over him, pressing their bare boobs and almost-bare asses against whatever part of his body they could reach. It was unreal. He even kissed a couple of them. Nothing serious, but it was lots of fun. And he didn't care that Erin was doing the same thing to just as many guys. Not like she was his girlfriend. And even if she had been... well, if he could date two girls at once, he certainly wasn't going to judge.

When he got back together with Erin and Michelle a while later, they found a table near the wall to sit and enjoy their drinks. And make out. He'd been wondering since they got to the club if Michelle was looking for some face time with him. Any questions disappeared when she straddled him and pushed her tongue into his mouth. They kissed for a long time, as she rubbed her crotch against the bulge in his shorts. He wasn't sure he was allowed to play with her tits in the club, but they looked so good he couldn't resist grabbing them. She moaned in his ear as he pinched her nipple.

Then, when Michelle had barely let her lips separate from Mark's, Erin started kissing him. While Michelle was still straddling his lap. This was too good to be true. Mark was happy he had just had sex a couple hours ago, or he would have had to fight hard to keep from blowing a load in his shorts. And that was before he noticed Erin's hand running up and down Michelle's bare back.

12