American in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark typed his phone number into Katie's phone, then gave her a long, tender kiss and got up to search for Erin.

He found her on her blanket in the bright sun, in the arms of another girl, just as blonde and tanned as she was, but with smaller tits. She smiled and waved him closer.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked.

"No, we're done fucking," she said. "We're just cuddling. Here, come join us."

Mark sat down next to Erin, put his arms around her, and kissed her. The other girl kissed him, too, and pinched his nipple.

"Sorry to disappoint you, girls," he said, "but I just came twice. I don't think I have anything left."

"That's okay," Erin said. "I'm a little worn out, myself."

They sat together until Erin's other lover got up to go for a swim. Then Mark said, "I need to head back to the hostel to get a change of clothes. You want to get together again tonight?"

"I can't tonight. See, there's this guy I kind of like, and he invited me for drinks with some friends. Anyway, you don't want to hear all the details."

Mark smiled. "I get it. It's cool."

"Anyway, your hostel is only a couple blocks from the night clubs. You're going to love Paradise City on a Saturday night. Come on, I'll give you a ride into town."

As they drove back to town, Erin told Mark about some of the clubs she liked. They sounded sexy. Mark was too young to get into any clubs back in the States, and he was looking forward to some night life here, where the drinking age was 18.

Then Erin was pulling up to the curb to drop him off. They kissed once more, a long, slow, sensual kiss. Mark caressed Erin's big, beautiful tits.

"I better get going," Erin said after a few minutes. "But, don't be a stranger, okay? Maybe some night when I'm not busy, we can fool around again."

"Sounds great, babe," Mark said. He kissed her again before climbing out of the car. "See you soon, I hope."

He turned and walked into the hostel, stifling a yawn. He had only gotten four hours of sleep last night, and he needed to rest up before he hit the clubs tonight.

12