American in Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I'm not really sure. Last I knew, she was, but I haven't seen her in a couple months."

"I'm going to go find out."

"Good luck, dude," Steve said.

Mark caught up to Andrea as she was standing next to the mermaid statue, admiring it. She turned toward him as he walked up. She glanced down at his lean body, tight abs, and eight-inch cock. She wasn't shy about sizing him up, and when she met his eyes again, she smiled.

"Hey," he said.

"Cool statue," she said. "It's going to be awesome to watch it burn tomorrow." She looked back at him. "I'm Andrea."

Mark introduced himself and they kissed each other on the cheek. As her slim body pressed against him, Mark felt his dick start to stir.

"I don't think I've seen you around before," Andrea said. "I'm guessing you don't go to Paradise U, so you must be a tourist?"

"Yeah. I've only been on the island for a week. I'm from-"

"Wait, let me guess. You're not an Aussie or Kiwi, with your accent. United States?"

"Yeah. Portland, Oregon."

"Oh, cool. I went there last summer. You ever go to the nude beach outside town? What did they call it? Sauvie Island?"

"Yeah, a couple times. It's cool, but nothing like the beaches here." He smiled. "Too many people keep their clothes on there when they don't have to."

They stood and talked for a few minutes. Mark mentioned how he was staying in Paradise for the summer, how he had met his friends, and how Ayako had brought them all up to the north shore for the festival. Andrea mentioned that she had met Ayako, but she didn't seem to know her very well.

After a few minutes, Mark couldn't take any more small talk. This girl was so cute. He had to find out if she was into him.

"You want to dance?" he asked, gesturing toward the group of people in front of the turntables.

"Yeah," she said.

He took her hand and led her over to the crowd. They started dancing to the thumping electronic beat. In minutes, Andrea was grinding her beautiful, round ass against him. His cock sprung to life, growing hard between their bodies. She seemed to love that. The harder he got, the tighter she pressed against him.

He turned her around and leaned down to kiss her lips. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he grabbed her firm ass cheeks with both hands.

Between their bodies, his eight inches pressed against Andrea's belly. She looked down and admired it. "Nice," was all she said, and she took it into her hand, tugging at his foreskin and spreading his precome all over his shaft. Mark was so excited he almost came right there.

He leaned close and whispered in her ear, "I like your outfit."

She smiled and said, "I like yours, too. I love it when there are lots of naked guys around."

"I think we have a couple hours before things really get going," Mark said. "You want to go for a swim? Or we could go back to Steve's and jump in the hot tub."

Andrea smiled. "The hot tub sounds great."

Mark put his arm around her and they strolled off down the beach. His hand rested on the top of her beautiful ass, touching that sexy sarong. His cock was still hard, and he didn't try to hide it. It gave him a thrill to show off.

Five minutes later, they were back at the beach house. They stood outside the hot tub and Mark knelt down to untie Andrea's sarong. The tiny piece of material fell away from her beautiful ass, leaving her completely naked.

She smiled at him as he stood up, and glanced down at his cock again. It was still rock-hard.

"Maybe the hot tub can wait," she said.

"You have something better in mind?"

"I just might." She took his hand and led him into an empty bedroom. It was the big one, with the king-sized bed and three pillows. Mark guessed this was where Steve, Bianca, and Leilani slept, and imagined the wild scenes that must happen every night in there.

Andrea knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him gently at first, then started working it deeper, taking him as far into her mouth as she could, while her tongue circled his dick head. He moaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes, she took her mouth off his cock and looked up at him. He lifted her chin until she was half standing.

"Turn around," he said.

She twirled and stood before him, that perfect ass just inches from his face. He sat on the bed, with his hands on her hips, and started kissing and caressing her beautiful curves. She had the most beautiful ass he had ever seen. He was sure of it. She bent over a little more, giving him access to her wet pussy. He slipped his tongue into it and she moaned.

Mark reclined on the bed and Andrea climbed onto him. She guided his huge cock into her pussy and lowered herself down onto it with a moan. With her hands on his chest to brace herself, she started grinding her hips, moving in every direction. It felt exquisite. She started thrusting against him and he thrust up into her. In no time, she was moaning recklessly, not caring that the panel walls were still open and everyone in the hot tub could see them.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming," she gasped. She moaned again and again, until she couldn't take any more. She stopped thrusting and pressed her body against him.

"That felt great, Mark," she said. "Now I need you to fuck my ass."

The way she said "need" was a surprise to Mark. He had had plenty of anal sex since he had come to Paradise, but this was the first time a girl had begged him for it. Demanded it, even.

"You bet," he said.

She climbed off of him and picked up a bottle of lube from the nightstand. She spread the slippery liquid over his rock-hard cock. Then she bent over the edge of the bed and he knelt behind her. He pressed the head of his cock between those firm, luscious ass cheeks. He pushed it into her asshole and she moaned.

"Ooh, that feels so good! Fuck me harder! I love it!"

Mark fucked her ass just as hard as she had been riding his cock a few minutes ago. He drove his thick shaft deep into her. She moaned louder with every thrust. She wasn't touching her clit, but she sounded like she was enjoying every second. He pounded his cock harder and harder into her beautiful, hot ass.

Then she came, her anus clenching around his dick, milking it until he moaned and blew his load deep into her ass.

"Thanks," she said as he withdrew and they lay together on the sheets.

"I didn't think you could come from anal."

"I can, at least sometimes. That's why I like it so much. I guess my g-spot is really close to my ass."

"Do you get your ass fucked a lot?"

"Every day, if I have anything to say about it. It's been a while since I had a cock as big as yours, though. And yours has the perfect curve to hit my g-spot."

They lay together for a while, kissing and holding each other. Then they rinsed off in the outdoor shower and slipped into the hot tub, just a few feet away from Steve and Bianca. Bianca was sitting on Steve's lap while he fondled her big tits. Andrea sat sideways on Mark's lap, while he caressed her beautiful ass under the water.

"So, are you single, or do you have a girl back in Paradise City?" Andrea asked.

"A couple of them," Mark said. "But one went back home to New Zealand yesterday, and the other one is spending the weekend with her full-time boyfriend and couldn't come with me."

Andrea smiled. "Cool. I have a boyfriend myself back home. But he had to work this weekend."

"I hope he at least gave you the weekend pass," Bianca said.

"Yeah, definitely. He said he'd be disappointed if I didn't fuck at least five different people this weekend."

"You seem to be off to a good start," Bianca said.

Andrea gave Mark a kiss and pinched his nipple. "I think so."

Mark grabbed her ass, hard enough to make her jump. She kissed him again and they settled in for a long, relaxing soak, while Steve and Bianca started fucking just a few feet away.

* * *

By late evening, they were back out on the beach. The festivities were in full swing, with over a hundred people around. The sound system was thumping, bonfires were roaring, and several people were spinning fire.

Mark and Andrea strolled along the beach, still enjoying each other's company. Mark was still naked, as always. Andrea had her sarong back on, though she had it so high on her hips that it covered almost nothing. They had glow sticks around their wrists so people could see them in the dark.

The crowds were gathering around the two bonfires, with dozens of people drumming and dancing and talking. They caught up to Bianca, the Aussies, and their girls, who were watching the fire spinners. One, in particular, caught their eyes. She was a cute, naked blonde in her early twenties, cavorting around the larger of the fires, twirling a four-foot staff with tongues of flame clinging to each end.

"Cool," Mark said.

"Welcome to the real Paradise," Bianca said, and kissed him on the mouth.

Mark touched her bare back gently. She stepped away from him, her skin gliding under his fingers, leaving a tingle of desire running through him. She was so amazing that he would love to fuck her some time, if she ever gave him the chance. He smiled and turned back to Andrea, letting her tug him playfully toward the warm circle of firelight.

They watched the fire-spinning girl for a few minutes, until the flames on her staff flickered and went out. She stopped dancing and walked over to where her friends waited with fuel for the torches and wet towels to put out the flames. Two guys, about the same age as the girl, were the next to start. They were among the few people who were fully clothed, in shorts and t-shirts. They were spinning poi, chains about as long as a forearm, with flaming balls on the end. The flames made mesmerizing patterns as the young men danced around the bonfire, their moves evolving from one complicated sequence to another. Many of the moves involved the flaming ends of the poi striking their bodies, which would be a rather daring thing to do without a layer of clothing for protection.

Andrea watched the show intently. "Beautiful," she whispered.

"The fire, or the boys?" Mark whispered back.

"Both," she said with a grin.

Mark stood behind her and put his arms around her waist as they watched. Her nearly naked body felt great pressed against him. He would have been more than happy to fuck her again right then. She probably would have agreed to it, too. But he needed to save at least a little energy for later.

After the poi spinners finished their act, Mark took Andrea's hand and led her closer to the fire, inside the circle of onlookers. They danced around the flames, along with a dozen or so other young people. They didn't concern themselves with staying together, instead just letting themselves be carried wherever the crowd took them. Girls came up to Mark frequently and danced close to him for a moment, then spun away and rejoined the crowd. Andrea was a beautiful dancer; her body moved sinuously, sensually. She quickly picked up the vibe of sexuality from the other dancers, and after a few minutes, she was all over a few of the other guys and girls. Then she was back in front of Mark, grinding her gorgeous ass firmly against him. And then she was off to the other side of the fire as quickly as she came.

After a half hour of dancing, Mark took a break. Someone had set up a fully stocked bar just outside the circle of firelight. He grabbed a plastic cup and put together a colorful mixed drink with lots of rum in it. He stood there, sipping his drink and watching the frantic scene going on around him.

And that was when he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life.

She was about nineteen, with a svelte, athletic body, and she was naked except for a pair of black butterfly wings attached to her back. Her auburn hair was very long, halfway down her back, with blonde highlights that glowed in the fire light. She had the most amazing, perfectly-shaped 34C tits above a tight, flat belly and slender, shapely legs.

She was so beautiful that at first Mark didn't realize she had a guy on her arm. He was about the same age, and he looked like the kind of cute, athletic guy a girl like this would go for. He was naked except for a colorful jester hat with glowing LED lights in place of the silver bells at the tips.

"Hey," the girl said, with a friendly smile, as they walked up to the bar. He thought he caught her sneaking a look at his cock, but he couldn't be sure. "Got a couple drinks for us?"

Mark glanced at the bar. "Yeah, I guess so. It's not really mine, though. Everything was just kind of... here."

The girl smiled. "It's cool. All part of the fun." She picked up two plastic cups.

Mark poured some rum into each of them and the girl reached for some mixers. "I don't think we've met," she said, flashing him a brilliant white smile. "I'm Jessie, and this is Brian."

"I'm Mark. Nice to meet you. You been to this before?"

"Yeah. I was here last year. Brian's a DJ, and he's going to be spinning in a couple hours. You should come dance."

"I'm sure I will."

Jessie finished pouring the drinks and handed one of the cups to Brian. "Anyway, I'm sure we'll see you around. Nice to meet you."

She gave Mark a kiss on the cheek and headed off into the crowd. He watched her go, wondering if he would ever have a chance with a girl like that.

Mark caught up to Andrea again fifteen minutes later, near the mermaid statue. She put her arm around him as they watched the fire performers put on another show. The beautiful staff-spinning girl was at it again, and Leilani was spinning poi. Her lithe, naked body looked amazing as she twirled and somersaulted around, looking impossibly nimble.

After the fire dancers finished, Mark and Andrea walked over toward a nearby palm tree where the performers kept their gear. The staff-spinning girl was talking to the two male poi-spinners. The guys had taken off their shirts, and their lean bodies glistened with sweat.

"Nice show," Andrea said as they approached.

"Thanks," one of the guys said. He was tall and skinny, with dark skin and an African accent.

"How long does it take to learn how to do that?" Mark asked.

"We've been doing it for a couple years," the girl said. "You can pick up a few basic moves in an hour, but it takes lots of practice to get good."

"Yeah, I imagine it does," Mark said. He admired her adventurous look, with her long blonde hair in slender braids. She stood in front of him, sweat glistening on her bare skin, looking radiant. "You were beautiful to watch, you know."

The girl smiled. "Thanks. Is this your first Lava Moon? How do you like it?"

"It's awesome. The art, the fire, everything's been very cool so far."

"Good. Wait until tomorrow. It's going to be way more fun. I'm Tatiana, by the way."

"Mark. Nice to meet you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Tatiana's African friend introduced himself as Chui, and the third fire dancer was a cute Polynesian guy named Rangi. Tatiana picked up a couple of practice poi, made of ropes with tennis balls attached to the ends. "Here, want to give it a try?"

"Sounds like fun." Mark took the poi from her. She spent the next few minutes giving him lessons, though he didn't make much progress. It was harder than it looked. He handed the poi to Andrea, who took her turn learning some tricks, with help from Rangi and Chui, who looked like they had been doing this for years.

"Here, try the staff," Tatiana said. "It's easier." She handed him the staff she had been twirling earlier, the ends already doused in fuel. She lit them and big gouts of flame shot up from the tips.

Then he was dancing, spinning the flaming staff high above his head. He got the hang of this much more quickly, and soon he was making patterns with the flames. It was exhilarating, spinning those bright flames over his head and all around through the darkness.

"Whew," he said as the flames finally flickered out. Beads of sweat clung to his forehead and his bare chest. "That's a workout."

"Fun, isn't it?" Tatiana said. "Come sit down with us and have a drink."

She sat down on the bare sand, with Rangi and Chui on either side of her. Mark and Andrea joined them, forming a small circle. He put his arm around Andrea, his hand resting on the top of her round ass. Tatiana pulled out a couple of coconut shells with holes in the tops. She filled them with ice cubes and a pale orange liquid from a cooler under the tree.

"What's this?" Mark asked as he took one of the coconuts.

"It's a special punch I made. It's rum, pineapple juice, and Kule'a fruit."

"Kule'a fruit?" Mark asked.

Tatiana smiled. "It's a local plant that grows in the jungle. It's an aphrodisiac."

Mark raised the coconut to his lips and took a swig. The mixture tasted both bitter and sour at the same time. He made a face and passed the coconut to Andrea.

Rangi smiled. "You think that's bitter? Try it by itself some time. There's a reason we mix it with pineapple juice."

"And the rum?"

"Because I like rum," Tatiana said.

They sat and talked, passing the drinks around, until the coconuts were empty. Tatiana stood up and brushed the sand from her bare skin. "Come on, let's go for a swim before that kicks in."

Rangi and Chui stripped off their shorts, and Chui lay a hand on Andrea's hip. She smiled at him as he tugged at the knot of her sarong. The tiny piece of fabric dropped silently to the sand, and the five naked young people ran toward the waves. Andrea and the two guys raced on ahead, while Mark and Tatiana followed at a more leisurely pace.

"Your girlfriend is cute," Tatiana said. "What's her name again?"

"Andrea," Mark said. "But she's not my girlfriend. We only met about four hours ago. Right now it's kind of like we're in the middle of a one-night stand."

"It must be fun. She looks sexy doing almost everything."

Mark smiled. "So do you."

"Thanks."

"What about you?" Mark asked. "Is one of those guys your boyfriend? Or both of them?"

"No. I'm actually dating a girl back in Paradise City, but she had to work today. She's coming up tomorrow."

Dating a girl, Mark thought. Must be why she was asking about Andrea. That would be hot to watch. But, where did that leave him?

They reached the water's edge. Andrea and the guys were already swimming. Mark and Tatiana waded slowly toward them. The water felt cool and invigorating after dancing around the fire. Tatiana waited for the first big wave and dove backwards into it. Mark plunged head-first into the wave, chasing after her.

They caught up to the others and played in the water for a long time, splashing and diving into the moonlit ocean waves. Then Tatiana challenged Andrea to a chicken fight. The next thing Mark knew, she was sitting on his shoulders. Andrea climbed onto Rangi's shoulders, and the girls started wrestling. With the waves, and only the moonlight to see by, it was tricky to stay upright. Fortunately, Tatiana was very nimble. Every time Andrea got a good push on her, she pushed right back. Then, she reached for Andrea's chest and got a handful of Andrea's tit. Andrea squealed and tried to grab Tatiana's nipple in return. Tatiana playfully swatted Andrea's hand away and gave her a push, sending her and Rangi tumbling over backwards.

Just as Mark and Tatiana were celebrating, a big wave came and knocked them both over, too.

"That was fun," Tatiana said as they all regained their feet. She put her arms around Andrea and looked her in the eyes. "Andrea, do you like girls?"

"Definitely," Andrea said, pinching her nipple.

"Good," Tatiana said, and kissed her. Her tongue slipped into Andrea's mouth, while her hands were busy caressing Andrea's ass.

Then she let go of Andrea and gave Mark a kiss on the lips. While she did, his cock brushed against her thigh. She closed her hand around it and smiled. "Looks like the Kule'a fruit is working."