American in Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered in her ear. "Tatiana, you're so beautiful, I wouldn't need any Kule'a fruit."

Tatiana smiled and put her arms around both Mark and Andrea. "I'd like to make love to both of you."

"I guess that means you are into guys," Mark said.

Tatiana laughed. "Yeah, I'm bi. I might be dating a girl right now, but that doesn't mean I'm any less interested in cock."

"Good," Mark said. "Because I think you're awesome, and I'd love to have sex with you."

Tatiana ran a hand down his chest, over his six-pack abs, and squeezed his eight-inch cock. "Come on, let's go lie down." She turned to Rangi and Chui. "You guys coming?"

They walked away from the shore to a stand of palm trees, where someone had spread out several beach blankets. A few couples and threesomes were already there, all naked and most already in the middle of fucking. The five young people toweled each other dry and found an empty spot to lie down. Tatiana and Mark started kissing. Then Tatiana kissed Andrea just as hard. Andrea kissed Rangi and Chui while Tatiana fondled her small tits.

Suddenly, the night air felt hot, and beads of sweat broke out on Mark's forehead. His cock was still rock-hard, and felt harder than ever before. Rangi and Chui seemed to be feeling the same effects. The girls' nipples were big and erect, too. Mark slipped a hand between Tatiana's legs. Her pussy was dripping with hot, slippery juices.

Tatiana moaned as he fingered her, while she was still kissing Andrea.

"Is it always this intense?" Mark asked.

Tatiana looked at him. "The Kule'a fruit? Not always. This was a really strong batch, I guess. Especially for your first time."

"Your best bet is to come as quickly as possible," Rangi said, as Andrea stroked his cock. "It can be a bit painful if you don't."

"Yeah," Mark said, his face flushed.

"I'll help," Tatiana said. She pushed him onto his back and started sucking his cock. It felt amazing. Every sensation was heightened by the drink. It felt like she was stimulating every nerve in his body at once. Next to them, Andrea was sucking Chui's cock, while she stroked Rangi's with her hand. Both of the guys were moaning as well.

Tatiana pushed Andrea's legs apart and began licking her clit, while Andrea kept sucking the two cocks in front of her. Tatiana's cute, svelte ass was high in the air. Mark knelt behind her and slid his big, thick shaft into her pussy. She moaned loudly as he fucked her.

Andrea was on her back now, with Chui's cock in her pussy and Rangi's in her mouth, while Tatiana lay next to her and licked her clit. Chui's cock slipped out of Andrea and Tatiana sucked it for a moment, before guiding it right back into Andrea's pussy.

Time seemed to slow down as they fucked. It seemed like hours, but must have only been a few minutes, before Andrea came. Chui pulled out a second later and shot a huge load all over her chest. Mark watched, in a trance, as Tatiana licked the salty white drops from Andrea's skin. Then Rangi came into Andrea's mouth. She drank as much of it as she could, with a huge smile on her face.

Tatiana rolled onto her back, with Mark kneeling between her legs, still driving his cock into her. In only another minute, she was coming, too. Her body convulsed in agonizing pleasure, and her moans sent him to the edge. A jolt of pleasure blasted outward from his loins, sending a shock through his entire being. With a primal scream, he squirted a big load of come all over Tatiana's chest. It sprayed in jets from his cock, landing all over her belly, her tits, and her face. She moaned as it covered her.

"That was the most intense thing I've ever felt," he said as he and Tatiana lay together afterward.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"How often do you drink the Kule'a fruit?"

"Not very often. If we did, the pleasure would probably kill us. Maybe a few times a year."

"You can get it in small doses a few places in Paradise City," Rangi said. "Dried, it's not as potent."

Chui and Rangi thanked the girls for the experience, gave them tender kisses, and announced they were going to go find their girlfriends. "Got to strike while we can," Chui said in his charming African accent.

"They still have energy after that?" Mark asked as they walked away.

"Most guys can go two or three rounds in an hour after they drink that much Kule'a," Tatiana said. "Your cock hasn't exactly softened yet, either."

"Touché." Mark kissed her again, as Andrea came to lie with them. In minutes, they were all over each other again. Andrea devoured Tatiana's pussy while Mark licked Tatiana's beautiful, perky tits. Then Andrea sat on Tatiana's face while Mark licked Tatiana's hot, wet slit. Soon, the girls were in the sixty-nine position, both moaning as they ravished each other's pussies.

Mark, amazingly, was still hard by the time both girls had come. The hot flash from the Kule'a fruit was wearing off, but he still felt just as horny as ever. Tatiana lay on top of Andrea, kissing her madly as Mark slipped his cock into Andrea. He fucked her for a minute, then pulled his cock out of her and slipped it into Tatiana's pussy. He went on like that for a long time, a few thrusts into one girl, then a few into the other. He enjoyed every minute, and so did the girls. He made them both come, then they sat up and took turns sucking him until he came into Andrea's mouth. Andrea and Tatiana kissed deeply, sharing the taste of his seed.

"I hope the rest of your Lava Moon is as fun as that was," Tatiana said as she lay between Andrea and Mark.

"I'm sure it will be," Andrea said.

The three young lovers held each other and kissed for a few minutes, before going for another swim. Then they headed toward the bonfires and started dancing.

The festival raged on into the night. People danced and drank, drummed and spun fire and tunes. No one seemed ready to go to sleep unless they had someone to sleep with. Mark totally lost track of time, but he guessed it was two a.m. when he started feeling tired. But, not too tired to look for another girl.

He looked around the bonfires, thinking maybe he would find Andrea again. Or, even better, Jessie. He had caught a glimpse of her an hour ago, as she danced with Brian. She was so beautiful. If she was out there, somewhere, looking for another guy to dance with, or fuck, or even just talk to, he would drop everything to make it happen. He looked around for a while, but there was no sign of her.

Then he spotted two familiar figures. There was no mistaking that round ass. It was Andrea, lying on a blanket in the sand, with Bianca.

Bianca was on her back, her rainbow hair splayed across the blanket. Her big, round tits reflected the moonlight and looked unbelievably sexy. Andrea was lying next to her, naked. She was licking Bianca's nipple and had a hand between Bianca's legs.

Andrea looked up as he approached, her cute face still just an inch from Bianca's tits. "Mark! I was wondering where you went. Come join us."

Mark smiled and lay next to the girls. Bianca kissed him hard while Andrea fondled his cock, bringing it to life in her hands. Then Mark went for Bianca's tits. He licked all around her big nipples, loving every second of having those orbs in his mouth. Andrea pushed Bianca's legs apart and settled in to lick her clit until she moaned.

Bianca came loudly, drawing the eyes of a few people nearby. She obviously didn't care. Or she wanted to show off. Either way, she was loud.

They continued fucking for almost an hour. Both girls took turns riding his cock, and he got to fuck Bianca from behind while she ravished Andrea's pussy. After each girl had come three times, Mark got his turn. Bianca was on her back, with him on top, his cock pounding her tired pussy. He kept it up until he couldn't take any more, then pulled out and shot his load onto Bianca's huge tits.

Andrea and Mark caressed Bianca's tits, spreading the come all over her skin. Andrea licked a drop from next to her nipple and kissed her, letting her taste it. Afterward, the three young people fell asleep in each other's arms, naked and totally relaxed.

After a day like this, Mark couldn't even imagine what tomorrow would bring.