American Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
The Smiths have Neuro Relaxation Therapy.
10.9k words
4.51
82.8k
61
1

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

"You two kid's seem to be a little tense today." observed Klaus the German goldfish, leaning back against the curve of his little round fish bowl. "It's getting close to your twentieth anniversary Stan. I would think you two would be happier and ready to celebrate, but here you are bickering."

Francine Smith swung around quickly, sticking her index finger in her husband's chest. "I swear to God I am getting so sick and tired of Stan's constant crushing of my dreams and making me do things I don't want to do, just to keep up appearances with the other spy's."

"What?" Stan retorted, "All I'm trying to do is protect our investments from your crazy ideas and get you out of the house a bit. Sheesh, a little fresh air would do you some good; Might loosen you up a bit Francine."

"Loosen me up? Loosen me up?" Francine's blood pressure boiled and her face began to turn red as she responded. "Why you uptight, arrogant, conservative; Republican! You need to loosen up. You are so uptight and predictable anymore. All of the spark has gone out of our love life. When was the last time you took me out, treated me right and made me feel special?"

"Well Francine," Stan responded, "maybe if you would ever do a single thing I asked you to do; or tried to be a little more creative in the bedroom."

"Right Stan, I need to be more creative. When was the last time you made love to me without your socks and T-shirt on?" she added icily.

"Hi folks." came the voice of Roger the alien as he entered the room. "Dr. Penguin, psychiatrist, psychologist, and family counselor at your service."

"No way Roger." retorted Stan. "We aren't going to allow you to soil our relationship."

"I guess we could go see Dr. Mendelbam again for $150 an hour." injected Francine. "

"Screw that." was Stan's quick response. "What have you got in mind Dr. Penguin?"

"Well Stan, I believe a few sessions of my trademarked "Couples Neuro Relaxation Therapy" will do wonders for the two of you."

"Tell us more." smiled Francine, moving closer to Stan, and taking his hand.

"It's quite simple really." Dr. Penguin continued. "I meet with the two of you, separately. I put you through a few mind recalibration exercises, and Walla! Everyone's happy."

"Oh, that sounds so exciting!" squealed Francine eagerly.

"I don't know." contemplated Stan, distrustfully.

"Have faith in me Stan," comforted Dr. Penguin. "I guarantee you will be happy with the results.

"Sign us up Dr. Penguin." beamed Francine.

"Okay then." Roger said as he pushed Francine towards the stairs. "Franny, you go on upstairs while Stan and I take care of the small matter of my fee. Then Stan, you can stay down here while Francine and I have her first session upstairs in my office."

Five minutes later Dr. Penguin and Francine were sitting in a corner of Roger the alien's attic apartment. "So Franny, what would you most like to accomplish from these sessions?" he asked as he puffed on a pipe and fidgeted with his tweed jacket.

"I just want Stan to be a little more adventurous with our personal life. He jets around the world assassinating people in all corners of the globe, but I can't get him to take me out for an exciting or romantic evening.

"Uhm hum, go on." Dr. Penguin droned as he scribbled sketches of Francine and her teenage daughter Haley in the nude on his pad.

"I just want to know he is proud to be with me," she said "that he thinks I'm still attractive; that he thinks I'm still sexy."

"I see." Dr. Penguin pondered for a minute. He had already anticipated Stan's objectives for Francine, so while he would work on her wants when Stan began his session, he would first work on Francine.

"I think I can help you Francine... Legerdemain!" He howled as he pulled a shimmering green ball from his jacket pocket.

Placing the orb in front of Francine's face, he let it go. Francine stared without emotion as the ball floated in midair and began spinning, taking on a luminous aura. Francine's eyes followed the flight of the spinning orb as it slowly moved left to right and up and down.

"Can you hear me Francine?" Dr. Penguin whispered.

"Yes..." she murmured.

"You are deeply relaxed...you feel weightless." He chanted deeply as Francine began to levitate a few inches off the ground, her face maintaining a spacial relationship to the floating green orb as her body swiveled into a horizontal position three feet off the ground.

"Francine I want you to listen to the sound of my voice; you feel comfortable and safe."

"I feel comfortable and safe." She responded back.

You know you are beautiful." He continued.

"I know I am beautiful."

"You are a desirable woman."

"I am a desirable woman."

"You like to please and tease."

"I like to please and tease."

"You are thrilled when men and women admire your appearance."

"I am thrilled when men and women admire my appearance."

Dr. Penguin continued "When you hear the word Legerdemain you will from that moment forward begin knocking down the barriers of your sexual inhibitions, whatever those may be. You will want to be more flirtatious. You will feel a thrill when tease and show off your body to others."

Dr. Penguin began circling Francine as he continued his instructions. "You will have intensely erotic feelings when you flirt with, and tease people. You will explore your innermost fantasies, no matter how obscene. You will find your own naked image incredibly beautiful and sexy. You will be attracted to others who find you beautiful and sexy. You will find the naked image of others to be incredibly beautiful and sexy. You will want to dress more risqué than is normally socially appropriate. You will worship hard cocks. When you awake you will not recall this conversation."

With that Dr. Penguin pushed the glowing orb towards his bed, with Francine's prone body following as though it were attached. As he quickly grabbed and concealed the orb, Francine's stiff, floating body dropped with a thud on his bed.

"And that's why I prefer an extra firm mattress, don't you agree Francine?" Dr. Penguin asked Francine as she came to, with a look of confusion.

"Uh, sure I guess so." She replied as she walked from the room, shaking the cobwebs from her mind. "When are you going to work on Stan?" she asked.

"Send him up now beautiful." He said as he relit his pipe, while observing an appreciative smile cross Francine's lips.

As Francine reached the bottom of the stairs, she heard Roger, once more back to his real persona, call out.

"Oh Franny...can you come back up for a sec? There's one more thing I forgot to tell you."

Francine turned and started up the stairs, slightly irritated. "For fucks sake Roger. What the hell? I just reached the bottom of the stairs."

Roger listened for Francine's footsteps. At last, he heard her reach the landing to his attic apartment.

"Roger? OH MY God!" she gasped as she topped the stairs and saw him lying in bed, slowly running in his hand up and down a thick, bloated gray prick.

"Legerdemain," he laughed as she stood in the doorway gawking at him.

Saying the word was like flicking a switch inside of her head. One moment her mouth was hanging open in dumfounded bewilderment and then it slowly closed into a leering grin as she slowly leaned against the door frame and watched him stroke his big, stiff cock.

"Oh, my," she finally smirked, reaching up and starting to unbutton her dress, "what a lovely cock you have Roger."

Roger didn't say a word. He just lay there, slowly running his hand up and down his cock as Francine's fingers flicked button after button open, not stopping until the last button was undone. Grinning wickedly, she quickly peeled her dress back over her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

Roger watched her reach behind and unfasten her bra. The heavy garment went slack and slithered down her arms, dropping to the floor in front of her. Her big, pendulous breasts jiggled beautifully as she dropped her hands down to the waistband of her nondescript, white cotton panties. They were as plain and ordinary as the brassiere she had worn.

"Franny, Franie, Franny...you sure don't have much of a flair for exotic underwear." Roger giddily laughed as she began to push her panties down over her hips. "Make sure you buy something a little more exciting for Stan to see you in, okay?"

As Francine nodded her silent agreement, Roger's eyes flew down to the Y of her belly and legs, waiting for her pussy to come into view. As she leisurely pushed the plain, almost granny panties down, Roger suddenly found himself staring at the thick, unshaved forest of soft, brown hairs that covered her smooth, sloping underbelly.

"Looks like the carpet doesn't match the drapes Francine... what a shame, tsk, tsk. Be sure to clear out that underbrush a little, girl!" he continued as she pushed her panties down off the rounded taper of her hips, they suddenly went slithering down to the floor.

Laughing softly, she stepped out of the panties. Then, smiling lasciviously, she hooked the panties with her big toe and kicked them toward him. Roger laughed as he watched the panties fly across the room and land in a puddle on the foot of his bed. "Well, what do you think?" she asked him, arcing her foot and slowly pirouetting around in a circle.

"Gorgeous. Fucking gorgeous," he praised her. As he stroked his hardened cock he let his eyes explore the territory that had once been forbidden but now stood before him, open and invitingly available.

"Would you like for me to do that for you?" she asked him slinking toward his bed, rolling her hips with the grace of a female cat in heat and on the prowl.

"Climb on up on the bed." Roger grinned, watching her big tits bobble and bounce with each step she took. Without a moment's hesitation, she crawled up on the bed and slipped up between his outstretched legs.

Curling up between his knees, the blonde mother gently pushed his hand away from his jutting peter. Roger felt his heartbeat quicken as she wrapped her soft hand around the thick column of rock-hard meat jutting up out of his groin.

"Oh, Roger...it is soooo hard," she murmured softly, admiring his cock as she squeezed it, slowly running her hand up and down the entire length of the swollen shaft. Roger lecherously watched her big tits jiggle and bounce as she shucked her hand up and down the shaft of his peter. "And it's so fucking big," she cooed, squeezing and twisting her hand around the bloated tower of hard, throbbing meat.

She quickly bent his cock toward her. He watched on in stunned silence as she slowly opened her mouth and sucked the head of his cock inside. He could feel his seed-rich cum already beginning to cook inside his balls as the moist warmth of her mouth slowly consumed more and more of his jutting prick.

Her long, blonde hair tickled his thighs as he watched Francine's lips descending farther and farther down the bloated shaft of his cock. She was sucking and pulling on his pud so hard, it felt like she had shoved a Dyson cleaner down on his cock. She already had half of his big, thick sausage inside her mouth but she showed no signs of stopping as her head dipped lower and lower. As her mouth moved downward, he felt her hand release its hold on his cock and trail down to his balls.

Lifting his balls, she began to squeeze and pull on them. Inside them, he could feel his cum boiling and bubbling, preparing itself for an eruption the likes of which the world had never witnessed. He just hoped that it didn't blow the back of her head off when it came shooting out of his tormented prick.

Throwing his head back, he closed his eyes and tried to control the eminent explosion that he felt growing inside his balls. Fighting to hold back the surging power building inside his testicles, he felt the bed shake and shudder as the bed springs groaned in protest.

Wondering what Francine was up to, he started to open his eyes just as the fragrance of Francine's overheated pussy filled his nostrils. There it was, the beautiful, pink, gaping hole of Francine's big, meaty cunt hovering directly above his face, only inches from his mouth. As he stared up at the wondrous sight, he felt Francine's mouth lazily suck its way upward until he felt his cock slip out of her mouth.

"Is this what you've been wanting?" she asked him, leisurely moving her pussy around in hypnotizing circles above his face.

"Yes," he hissed, staring up at the hairy piece of heaven floating just above his face.

"Does it look as sexy as you thought it would?" she asked him, fishing for compliments while nipping and nibbling at his throbbing cockhead as it bobbed around under her mouth.

"Really Nice Francine. Like I said, I didn't expect the brown hair; but nice." he groaned, staring up into her fleshy gash.

"Can you see how wet it is?" she murmured, running her tongue around the head of his prick. "Yessssss!" he wheezed, staring at the glistening wetness of her cunt as it slowly circled in the air above his face.

"That's how wet you make me." She purred.

Then he saw the ring of muscles encircling her pussy tense for just a moment as a big, gummy drop of juice slowly oozed out of the tiny slit. He watched it slowly drip downward out of the mystical opening. He followed it with his eyes as it lazily dripped down toward his lips trailing a strand of juice behind it, linking it to her weeping cunt. The drop touched his lips and he quickly flicked his tongue out and lapped it up. "Delicious." He said. "The hot, tart taste of a woman in heat.

"I've always wanted to do this," she murmured, slurping her tongue around the head of his cock like a calf suckling its mother's teat. "But I could never bring myself to do it. Then just now; something came over me. I knew that I had to do it. I don't know what came over me, but I had to finally have your big cock in my mouth!"

Suddenly, he found the aroma of her hot cunt suffocating him, filling his nostrils and mind with his need for her. He had to have her. But first, he would feast on her beautiful cunt!

Reaching up, he wrapped his arms around her waist and roughly pulled the weeping gash down toward his lips. As the pungency of her ripe pussy filled his nostrils, the soft, slippery flesh touched his lips and he shoved his face up into its sopping wetness. Groaning with joy, he filled his nose and brain with her sweet, cloying scent as he worshipped at the shrine of her womanhood.

The rich, earthy smell of her cunt filled his brain with lust and desire. The need to push his flesh inside her and let it spew forth its noxious burden inside her hot, sucking depths was overpowering. He could think of nothing else. But she seemed bent on drawing out his bubbling essence with her mouth. "Awwwsshhheeeiiitttt!" he growled out, grabbing her, grunting and twisting her body around as his hot green cum filled her mouth.

Twenty minutes later Stan Smith was levitating three feet off the floor, starring at the rotating ball, his back parallel to the floor.

"Stan, from this point on you will open up sexually with Francine." Droned Dr. Penguin.

"I will open up sexually with Francine." The CIA agent replied.

"You will treat her with pride when out on a date." "I will treat her with pride when out on a date."

"You will be proud to have other men and women find her sexually attractive."

"I will be proud to have other men and women find her sexually attractive."

Once more quickly grabbing the orb, Stan's body dropped with a thud to the floor. "Watch the throw rug there, Grace." Roger snickered.

"Come on Dr. Penguin, cut the garbage and tell me how I'm going to loosen up Francine."

"Legerdemain." Was all Dr. Penguin said

"Legerdemain? What the hell is that?" Stan quizzed with irritation.

"It's an ancient saying Stan. Say it and you will release Francine's inner slut for your enjoyment." Stan stood with a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Go fuck yourself Roger." Now Roger had the look of bewilderment. "Don't give me that crap Roger. You live here for ten years, and now all of the sudden you act like you can do mind control? F-U-C-K YOU!"

As Stan went clomping down the steps muttering loudly "Legerdemain? What the fuck; Legerdemain?" Francine clearly overheard his low mumbling as she approached him hopefully, suddenly feeling tingly.

'What is Legerdemain?' she wondered before continuing an earlier thought out loud. "Stan, I did some research on that kiosk at the mall. If you gave me $4,000 of your bonus for killing Bin Ladin, I could start a business selling my muffins. I think there's a real market for..."

Stan quickly cut his pretty blonde wife off. "Ooh, ooh, uh; I'm sorry. Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, real quick; this is the worst idea I've ever heard. Never gonna happen; but, please, keep going."

"Oh, just forget it!" Francine countered.

"Great call, Francine. Oh, hey, don't forget you're supposed to join the other wives in the "Wives of the CIA" auxiliary group demonstration against that adult book store today." Stan said stoically as he held up a protest placard he had made for her to carry.

Francine read the placard out loud. "No means no porn? What the hell Stan? Why do you keep signing me up for these things? You know I can't stand any of those smug, holier-than-thou bitches." She objected. "The last time they organized a protest, it was to keep a liquor store from opening across the street from that school. You know, the school across from the drug store where you buy your booze? Bunch of fucking idiots!"

"Just cut the crap Franny..." Stan harangued. "It won't kill you to support the other women this one damn time. Bullock is always on me about getting you involved in the wives auxiliary. Besides, the "New Happy Time Book News and Lingerie Store" is right across the street from our Dry Cleaners. You have to pick my shirts up anyway."

"Fine...you owe me mister." She said as she grabbed her purse and protest placard." And you!" she directed her anger towards Roger, "I thought you were going to work on him. Dr. Penguin my ass!" she fumed derisively as she stomped out of the house to her SUV. "Oops, forgot that one." Roger laughed as Stan fist bumped him and gave him a $100 bill as promised earlier.

As the sound of the garage door opening filled the house, Stan ran quickly into his home office.

Peering out the window, he saw Francine's SUV pull from the driveway and head up the street. He turned to the door and operated the triple locks, securing it in place. Smiling smugly, the CIA spy sat down at his desk and engaged a hidden switch underneath the desk top. With a soft 'whosh' a complete wall dropped down to reveal Stan's weapons arsenal; and porn stash. "She's going to be out of the house for at least a few hours." Stan thought out loud as he perused the assorted magazines, paperbacks and DVD's. He eventually chose a book titled "Alice and Bill: How showing off a wife to other men sparked a marriage" and settled into his leather desk chair.

Forty-five minutes later, after first picking up Stan's dry cleaning, Francine arrived at the "Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store."

"Where the hell are these skanks?" she muttered as she began walking silently in front of the bookstore in the oppressive ninety two degree afternoon heat.

As she walked and held her protest sign a couple of men come out of the store and looked at her. Several men walked towards the store but quickly turned away when they spotted her as she vigilantly stayed on the sidewalk as legal protesters were supposed to. A very few others entered the store, making crude suggestions to her.

Francine stoically ignored the comments as she sipped a soft drink from the cooler she brought in anticipation of the heat. She wondered when the other protesters were going to show. After two ice cold, twenty ounce bottles of Diet Coke and thirty minutes of walking by herself in the oppressive summer heat, she called Vanessa, the leader of the WC auxiliary on her cell phone.

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers