American Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there!" Francine called to him, "I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem." She used the line confidently.

The boy stopped dead in his tracks, as Francine leaned back against the car, rocking her boobs seductively. She watched as the stranger tentatively approached, making a cautious glance over to Stan, who intently watched Francine's every move in silence.

This was it. They both knew that this guy wouldn't be able to resist the offer Francine was getting ready to make; the offer Stan and Francine had agreed to earlier.

The stranger arrived at the door, and peered inside curiously, keeping a little distance from the situation. Francine made a bold move towards him, invading any stranger's concept of personal space. "What's the problem? Can I help you?" the man asked. He spoke in a smooth and friendly southern accent.

"Oh I'm sure you can young man," Francine replied. She was making no attempt to disguise her gaze, looking him up and down while she licked her lips and leaned forward in her opened blouse. Anybody would be forgiven for thinking she was going to eat the guy alive, judging by the way she eyed him with her tongue moving over her red lips in that manner.

As Francine spoke she stretched out her hand, and placed it flat on his stomach, leaving the stranger confused a little as he stood motionless.

"You see, my husband is driving me around town tonight, and he is..." Francine looked the stranger confidently in his eyes. "...making me give out free hand jobs."

She moved her right hand down from his shirt and to the front of his pants, taking a good healthy grip at his cock. "Would you mind if I play with your dick? I think we would both like it. The only catch is you have to let my husband take pictures of me, while I take care of you." Francine said sexily while looking him deep in the eyes. He quickly nodded his agreement, soon followed by the sound of his zipper being opened. *FLASH*

Francine guided her hand into the stranger's pants as the young man glanced nervously into the car, with an inquisitive look towards Stan. "What can I say? Enjoy it dude, she's great." Stan replied.

Motivated by Francine's hands on his cock and the dirty talk, the teen dropped his pants to his ankles with gusto. His cock was semi-erect and growing rapidly while Francine pawed at its underside.

She was pleasantly amazed at the size of it. This guy was a handful. She moved two of her fingers against the length of his semi erect prick, watching it rise to full attention before her eyes.

The stranger knew full well his enviable size and noticed a look of almost childlike surprise and excitement on Francine's face. "You like what you reeled in lady?" teased the teen. *FLASH*

Francine looked up at the stranger, and replied. "Plenty enough for me to work on, young man. I'm a lucky girl."

"Well then rub my cock already. I haven't cum in almost a week." He matched the dirty talk coming from Francine's mouth.

Francine retorted by pointing out that this could soon be rectified. "You watching Stan?" Francine called, never removing her gaze from the strangers hardening cock. She moved her hand elegantly along the big cock as she gained a little rhythm, the stranger letting out groans of satisfaction all the while. *FLASH*

The stranger's hands lowered from a tight grip on the car roof as a beep was heard from the horn of a passing car that was gone before they could react. The moment though was not lost, perhaps even the levels of excitement increased, as the stranger's hands roamed down to Francine's tits, cupping and squeezing them through her sheer top. *FLASH*

"Uhmmm. That's it. You like my tits?" Francine asked with a seductive look. She turned to face Stan, her hand still stroking the strange hard cock as the man teased her hardened nipples over her blouse.

"Is this what you wanted to see Stan? A stranger fondling my big tits? I think he should pull my tits out of my blouse; don't you?" Stan quickly nodded his head in agreement. *FLASH*

The emboldened stranger lowered his hands and undid another button on Francine's blouse. He eased it open and pulled her now exposed breasts out over the top of the one remaining button. "Jesus. Your tits are perfect." The man moaned as he began to play with Francine's hard ripe nipples, squeezing and rolling them between his fingers and thumb. *FLASH*

Francine let out a little squeal of delight as she matched his nipple play by gripping the head of his cock and twisting it slightly, pulling the man slightly closer to her. Then she held her fingers across his shaft, flicking with her wrists and moving up and down. All the while she called out to her husband.

"Ohhhh...this is such a hot idea you had Stan! I can feel his big cock throbbing in my hand." *FLASH*

She felt a hand from the driver's side reach for her ass. As Stan intently watched, unable to keep his hands off her, Francine increased her pace gradually as she worked the man's cock up and down to the same rhythm that the guy fondled her tits.

As small droplets of cum emerged from his prick, her increased jerking motions sent splatters flying through the air like raindrops onto Francine's lap. *FLASH*

Francine's lust was increased by the sight of the precum and by the grip on her tits from the stranger. "Oh, FUCK YES! Oh Stan; I think he's going to cum. I'm gonna draw out every drop of spunk I can from his big balls." *FLASH*

Working away with her right hand, Francine's left hand cupped at the stranger's sack. "Come on big boy, drench me with cum. I want it now. Give it to me!" She was beginning to raise her voice, demanding a climax to this semipublic session.

The stranger groaned, his balls tightening suddenly as they responded to her fingers, squeezing out the juices within. *FLASH* By now the stranger's hands had moved from her breasts and onto the back of her head, firmly trying to push her head towards his cock as Francine tensed and held her ground. *FLASH*

"Easy now. You have NO idea how bad I want to put this big cock in my mouth." Francine said as she aimed his cock to her tits, squeezing and pulling at it.

Stan was stunned, yet immensely excited to hear his wife talk about sucking a cock. She hardly ever would for him. The thought of her sucking another man's cock exciting him was not something he thought he could ever share with her.

"But that's not what my husband has told me to do." She said looking over and smiling sweetly at Stan. *FLASH*

"Fuck yeah. Watch me Stan. Watch me make this guy leave cum all over my big tits. You like me acting like a sexy slut; don't you Stan?" said Francine, her eyes half closed. *FLASH*

"This kid wants me to suck his cock Stan. But that's for you to control; right Stan?"

"Every man we meet wants you Francine." Replied Stan in a daze. "They are all jealous of me for having you. The guys at work and at the club all want to fuck you Francine, I can tell." He said wistfully.

"You know you control whose cock I suck, don't you Stan?" Francine lied, leaving her mouth opened in a provocative fashion, hoping Stan would order her to put the strangers cock in her mouth. *FLASH*

"Are you going to tell some of your friends about this Stan? Tell them how I did all of this just for you?"

'Oh fuck,' thought Stan. 'That is an incredibly hot idea. I wish I had the nerves to show my friends these photos.'

Francine continued. "Are you going to show these pictures to them Stan? None of their women are sexy like me; are they Stan?" *FLASH*

"No way Franny. No Way!" he finished, leaving Francine wondering if Stan meant no way he would show her pictures to his friends, or no way were any of their women sexy like her.

As the guy spewed hot cum onto her chest Francine held firm as each contraction shot more onto the creamy puddle forming on her skin. The guy said he hadn't cum in a while and the evidence was there to back that up.

When he was spent she released what had become an almost vice-like grip as his prick began to soften. To Stan's beaming delight, she ran her fingers over her wobbling jugs, rubbing cum into her skin. *FLASH* *FLASH*

The stranger's eyes were like coals as he stared at Francine's glistening fingers on her chest. Her tits rippled while she massaged her tits, knowing how it would turn on her audience of two. She played with her big boobs like a pro. She could have easily been performing at the end of a porno scene with her skills. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Stan leaned over, with a desire to share a private moment with Francine while the guy zipped up his pants. "Okay, she's got what she wanted. Now fuck off buddy!" Stan exclaimed, letting his gun show under his suit jacket to emphasize the point they were finished with him, at which the boy quickly slinked off ashamedly into the night.

12