American Mom Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"I know, I'm feeling it too," Francine admitted, a small smile curving the corners of her mouth. "All of this sex talk, not to mention what your fingers are doing, it's all very exciting."

"Something must have triggered all of this." Lois asked.

"It all started last week. Both of the kids were supposed to be out of the house for the night, and I was expecting Stan home. Stan was leaving on assignment the next morning.

I was really horny and really needed to have sex before he left, so I put on a very sexy, see-through night-gown and waited for Stan. I heard someone come in and came out of my bedroom to greet him, only it wasn't Stan, it was Steve." Francine paused, reliving the moment.

"I'm telling you Lois, the way Steve looked at me, his eyes were hungry for me. Stan doesn't look at me that way any longer, or at least not until just recently."

Francine paused and the continued. "The next morning we had a little talk, and he told me he thought I was hot. After that, I couldn't stop thinking about him, or dreaming or fantasizing about him."

"Have you see him naked, or caught a glimpse of his cock in the bathroom?" Lois seductively asked.

"I...no...never mind." Francine responded, not wanting to lie.

"What? What were you going to say? Tell me." Lois implored.

Francine thought about it and then answered, her cheeks blushing. "I saw him playing with his cock in his bedroom from the hallway that morning."

"And?" Lois asked, her voice rising in anticipation.

"He is EXTREMELY well equipped down there." Francine said, looking directly into Lois's knowing eyes.

"How big is he?" Lois asked with anticipation.

"Oh my god Lois. He has got to have nine or ten inches."

Lois brought her hand to her mouth in shock. "Little skinny Stevie has a nine or ten inch cock? OH...MY...God! No wonder him seeing you in the hallway and you seeing his cock set all of these dreams and fantasies in motion?"

There was a silence between the two women, both contemplating what was said. "You fantasize about fucking him, Francine. Why don't you just straddle him and slide down on that big, teen-age cock and live out your dreams?" Lois seductively suggested once again.

"No. I can't do that. It's wrong in so many ways. Jesus, Lois; he's my son. Besides, my fantasies; they're just dreams," Francine said.

Lois couldn't stand it any longer. She moved closer to Francine and slid both her hands up, cupping Francine's big tits, massaging them with her palms and finger-tips through her dress and bra.

"Lois! We shouldn't do this," Francine moaned, her body trembling with lust.

"Why not? We're all alone here, nobody to bother us," Lois knowingly smiled as she began undoing buttons, one by one, all the way down the front of Francine's dress.

Francine submissively sat there, allowing her sexy friend to undress her. When Lois had finished, she stripped the dress off Francine entirely, leaving her big breasted guest naked from the waist up with the exception of her sexy, lace cupped bra. Reaching around her heavy breathing friend, Lois undid the clasp and helped Francine out of the bra.

"You have an incredible body, Francine. I know that Steve would love to get you naked and..."

"No! Please stop saying that," Francine moaned, interrupting her. "It's not right. Oh, God, Lois, what are you doing to me?" Lois Griffin ignored the question, and instead concentrated on the busty mother's tits.

Francine's nipples were stiffly hard and erect. Lois was in awe as she hefted the huge tits. They were pillow soft, yet they felt firm. The perfect set of tits. "Your boobs are perfect. I've got to taste them." She whispered as she lowered her mouth, wrapping her full red lips gently around one of Francine's stiff, ultra-sensitive, rubbery nipples. Lois groaned and stared up into Francine's eyes as she sucked on her friend's nipple.

Francine laid her head on the back of the sofa, her eyes fluttering, savoring the delightful sensation from Lois's tongue as she licked and sucked on her tits. Lois was very good with her tongue, driving her friend wild until she began to coo and moan, a little sob of lust escaping her lips.

The need in Francine's pussy had her almost beside herself with desire. She whimpered as Lois's fingers caressed her drooling pink slit. Lois kept rubbing, every once in a while allowing her finger-tips to penetrate Francine's burning hole for the briefest of moments, teasing her, whipping her further into a horny frenzy of pure, sexual, lesbian lust.

Just the thought caused her to shiver.

"Would you like to cum?" Lois softly asked.

"Yes, oh God yes, I would," Francine confessed. "Help me, oh God help me. I want to cum so bad," she moaned, closing her eyes, thrusting her hips. "I need it so bad."

"Let's get these panties and that dress off then." Francine helped, lifting her hips so that Lois could slip off her panties and dress from around her waist. Francine threw her legs open, splaying them wide while Lois worked her middle finger inside of her gooey pussy, burying it up her cunt.

Francine realized that her pussy was soaking wet, her finger finding plenty of lubrication as Lois pumped it rapidly, finger-fucking her pussy while she went back to sucking on her aroused nipples.

The flush in her cheeks turned nearly crimson as Francine suddenly realized that she'd lost all control and restraint over her lustful actions. She wasn't doing anything to resist her horny friend. She knew that Lois was as horny as a bitch in heat; just as she was.

"You're so wet," Lois whispered to her, pumping her finger rapidly in and out of Francine's cream oozing fuck hole.

"Yes! Oh, God yes!" She gasped as Lois worked a second finger up into her wet, steamy, desperate cunt. In and out she pumped the naked MILF's juice-filled pussy, massaging the interior of her throbbing, increasingly horny cunt.

Francine's pussy was hungrily clutching to the digits, sucking them in, soaking them with her cunt cream. The fingers began to produce a squishing sound each time Lois plunged them into her pink hole as Francine whimpered helplessly.

Lois eagerly sucked on one of Francine's distended nipples, her mouth practically covering the wide, goose-bumped areola.

Lois went back and forth between her tits, sucking and licking both of the extremely horny woman's lush nipples. Francine writhed on the couch, finding she was unable to control her growing lust.

"Mmmm, do you like it when I suck on your nipples?" Lois purred.

"Yes," Francine hissed. "Suck on my tits. Finger me harder. Fuck my pussy. You're driving me crazy."

"I think these big titties of yours have had enough attention. Let's see if we can't make your pussy feel better," Lois giggled as she slid off of the couch and onto her knees in between Francine's spread legs.

She met no resistance as she pushed her friend's knees apart with her open hands, spreading Francine's thighs even wider, exposing her dripping cunt to her hungry gaze. She ran the tip of her tongue along her upper lip as she pushed her face between Francine's inner thighs, her nose nestled in the fine brown hairs of Francine's pussy.

Francine blushed as Lois took both hands and spread her pussy lips wide apart, completely opening her wet, pink pussy. She leaned close, wiggling her tongue between the pouting cunt lips.

"Oh, Lois! Oh fuck; oh Lois, suck me. Suck my pussy."

"Wouldn't you like to have Steve do this for you?" Lois grinned between licks.

"Noooooo." Francine moaned softly as Lois returned her flicking tongue to her cunt.

"Oh, no, stop, stop. Don't say that. Oh; fuck. Eat me...eat me." She cried as she humped and wiggled her bubble butt vigorously on the couch, fucking her wet pussy onto Lois's face.

"Did Steve lick your pussy like this in your dreams?" Lois tesed as she flicked her toumge rapidly across Francine's clit.

"Oh Lois, please," Francine begged, talking about her son was really getting to her. "Please, don't talk...Oh...Oh God...about Steve...oh...and Steve...Oh fuck that feels good."

Lois noticed that Francine's cunt was getting even wetter. The more she brought up Steve, the hotter Francine seemed to get.

"Were you this hot and juicy when you let Steve lick your pussy in your dreams for the first time? Does it make you hot when I ask you these questions? Does it make your pussy cream to think about your own son eating you out? How about if you think about your son fucking your cute little pussy? Think about the way it would feel to have his big, thick, throbbing cock fucking you."

"Oh God. Oh God; stop saying that. Oh fuck! I'm getting close!" Francine moaned.

"Look at your clit Francine. It's so swollen. Do you want me to lick it? Maybe I should suck on it," Lois teased the hard bud with the tip of het tounge.

"Oh, yes...PLEASE suck my clit...Oh fuck; I need you to suck it," Francine pleaded.

"Not yet," responded Lois as she dropped her head back between Francine's thighs, inhaling the fragrant aroma as she glued her mouth to the throbbing, dripping wet cunt. She flicked out her tongue, dragging it slowly up the drooling slit, lapping at the tasty juices as they flowed from the depths of the sex-charged mother's juicy pussy.

"No," Francine moaned. "I need you to suck my clit. Oh no...unh...oh; Lois...oh...oh."

Lois's tongue explored Francine's slit, sliding up and down the mouth of the busty mother's fuck-hole, dipping inside and lapping the juice from the oozing cunt lips. Francine's horny pussy grew hotter and even wetter as she clutched Lois's head and started humping against her tongue, her big tits quivering as she shamelessly thrust her wet pussy against Lois's mouth.

Francine's head was spinning. She felt dizzy with lust as an orgasm began to build deep within her horny cunt.

"OH MY GOD! Oh yes! Suck me!" Francine pleaded, her eyes glazing over. She was starting to breathe hard, feeling the rush of her oncoming orgasm. "Oh, please! Oh, fuck, I'm so wet and horny! Suck my pussy Lois! Your tongue feels so good! Oh...unh! Oh, yes Lois, oh, lick it, lick my pussy! Lick my horny little cunt, Lois, make me cum!"

Lois didn't answer, more concerned with enjoying her task at hand, licking and sucking on Francine's sweet little pussy. Tenderly, she licked her way down and then back up the horny mother's inner thighs, encouraging Francine to spread her legs even wider.

Lois slid two stiff fingers into Francine's gooey pussy, provoking the MILF's ass to hump, thrusting her throbbing pink hole against their satisfying penetration. "Oh Lois! Lick me; lick my pussy."

Lois couldn't believe how delicious Francine's cunt was. She pulled her head back from her pouting-lipped pussy and eyed the swollen, dark pink bud protruding at the top of her cunt. Francine's clit seemed to be badly in need of a good, hard, nice, long licking.

Francine's eyes were half closed as she lay back, enjoyed the licking being administered to her pussy slit until Lois's tongue found her clit. The second she touched it, Francine's eyes flew open and her ass jumped from the cushions. She moaned loudly as Lois diddled it rapidly with the very tip of her tongue. "Oh yes! That's it! Lick me! Lick my clit while you finger me!" Francine gasped.

Lois fucked her fingers rhythmically in and out of Francine's tight, wet pussy, and wrapped her lips around the horny mother's aching clit. Skillfully, she sucked Francine's sensitive little pink nub, drawing it out with her suctioning, puckering lips.

Francine let her thighs fall even wider apart, shamelessly grinding her hips on the couch as she thrust her cunt into Lois's face. She dug her fingers into Lois's hair, moaning and crying as the need for an orgasm built within her.

It had been a long time since Lois had sucked on a pussy. She liked the taste so much that she was amazed that she'd gone so long without. She could feel her own pussy growing wetter and hornier as she relished the arousing aroma and taste of Francine's sweet fuck-slit.

"Unh! Oh! Oh, fuck, it feels so good! You're making me cum, Lois! Don't stop! You're gonna give me a big one!" She could feel the pressure building, the need growing deep in her burning cunt as her juices boiled and her fuck cream flowed onto Lois's lapping tongue.

Lois moved her hand, using her fingers to delicately part Francine's pussy-lips while she continued to dart two fingers from her other hand in and out of the horny mother's buttery slick cunt. Lois splayed the lips further, fully exposing Francine's swollen, pink clit. She eagerly began flicking her tongue over it, pushing Francine's ultra-sensitive little bud back and forth, from side to side as she continued to jam her fingers into Francine's now eagerly clutching pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God! Gonna cum!" Francine cried out. "Oh, fuck, suck it! I'm so close! Suck my clit, oh God, please suck me!"

Lois kept her lips wrapped around Francine's clit. She sucked it gently, still ramming her fingers wildly in and out of her cunt. Francine squealed as she humped her hips off the couch, her orgasm so near.

Lois suddenly withdrew her lips from the throbbing clit, wickedly with-holding Francine's orgasm from her. Francine whimpered and humped her ass up off the couch, trying in vain to get Lois to finish her, writhing with frustration at the cruelty of being pulled back from the very brink of ecstasy.

Lois kept her at the edge, slowly pumping her fingers in and out of Francine's slimy cunt. Occasionally she'd gently rub her clit with a thumb.

"Now then, I want you to admit that you want to fuck Steve. Don't you?" Lois softly asked.

"No, no, no! Please let me cum," Francine moaned, squirming with frustration. "No."

"Admit it! You know you want to fuck your son. Come on Francine, admit it," Lois said insistently. "You know you want to feel Steve's thick prick fucking your hot, horny pussy. Don't you think he'd be a good fuck? Admit that you want your son's big, thick prick. Say it and I'll suck your clit until I make you cream."

"Yes! Oh, God help me, yes! I want to fuck my son! I want his big cock in my pussy!" Francine shamelessly wailed.

"Good girl," Lois said as she dropped her head and glued her lips to Francine's aching clit as she nibbled on it, never breaking eye contact.

"Maybe you can invite me to watch you fuck your son Francine." Lois asked as she puckered her lips and sucked on the little pink bud harder.

Francine squealed and wildly humped her ass up off the couch, her hips jerked as she felt the wave of pleasure rolling over her. "I'm cumming," Francine gasped, clutching Lois's head. "Suck my clit. Oh; fuck me... oh please, suck my pussy...unh...I'm cumming! Eat me! Eat me! Oh, fuck yes I'm cumming!" Francine screamed out as she gripped the couch cushions tightly, her knuckles turning white. Her hips no longer humping, her body locked in orgasmic bliss.

Francine's pussy gushed in orgasm, violently clamping down on Lois's fingers, waves of pleasure washing over her. Francine's clit pulsed and throbbed between Lois's sucking lips, a plentiful amount of pussy juice flowing heavily from Francine's climaxing cunt. Lois brought her tongue down to the delicious hole, licking and sucking up the cunt cream as Francine's orgasm played out. Lois kept her head buried between Francine's trembling thighs, until she had the cum drooling pussy completely cleaned.

Francine was sweaty, panting, and trembling, as she settled back on the couch, catching her breath. Lois smiled up at the horny mother from between her still spread legs, licking pussy-juice from around her lips.

"Your pussy is delicious," Lois said as she rose to her feet, stripping off her clothes.

"What...what're you going to do now?" Francine asked, still breathing heavily.

"I want to lick your pussy some more. Lay down on the couch and I'll lick you while you suck on my pussy," Lois said.

Lois stood up, shrugging her shoulders, sliding out of her blouse, exposing her big, round bra covered tits. She reached to the side and unzipped her skirt, never taking her eyes off of Francine as she stripped completely naked.

She removed her bra, her breasts barely dropping after their support was gone. They stood out proudly from her body, a bit big, but still magnificent. Perfect breasts, standing proudly from the hot mom's chest, punctuated by hard, fat nipples.

While Lois finished removing her clothing, Francine stretched out on the living room floor, staring boldly at Lois's incredible body. Francine slid a hand between her wide spread thighs, letting her fingers glide between the glistening pink wetness of her cunt-lips.

Lois couldn't believe how unbearably horny she was, her body was trembling with an almost unrestrained lust. The sexy, redhead mom crawled over Francine and settled into a good sixty-nine, pussy licking position and buried her head between Francine's wide-open legs.

For a moment, when she was confronted with the bald pussy in front of her face, Francine just gazed up at Lois's buttery pink slit, hungrily eyeing the woman's swollen, pouting pussy-lips, breathing in the aroma of her fragrant juices as Lois licked and sucked on her slick, oozing cunt.

Francine flicked her tongue along the length of Lois's slit. "God, you're so wet. Your cute little shaved pussy is delicious."

Francine stared up at Lois's very wet pussy, contemplating for a moment what she wanted to do. Then she leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue over her labia and up to her engorged clit.

"I bet your little boy would love to watch you eat my pussy like that." Lois encouraged her friend on. As she imagined Steve watching, Francine started frantically running her tongue all around in a desperate attempt to get at her friends pussy. Francine's tongue shot deep into the sexy redhead's pussy, rooting for her cream. Lois arched her back and let out a muffled scream into Francine's cunt as a wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh, Francine, suck my cunt. Yes. Oh yes. Lick all of that good juice out of my cunt. You know you want to taste Steve's cum," Lois hissed.

"I'm licking your pussy right now while I imagine that Steve has just fucked you with his big, thick cock. Think about it...if your own son fucked your tight little pussy...and I'm licking all that hot cum out of your pussy right now...right after he shot it full of his delicious, creamy cum."

Francine let out a moan that sounded more like a whimper as she hungrily plastered her mouth over Lois's juice filled pussy. Lois was delighted that telling Francine about her and Steve would make the horny mother go all slutty for her cum filled cunt.

She let out a long moan of passion as Francine really began to suck, lick, and ream her cunt. Francine eagerly slid her tongue up and down Lois's pulsing fuck-hole, expertly lapping the pussy juice from her bald little slit.

"Suck it, Francine! Suck my fucking cunt!" Lois moaned, humping her ass and arching her back as Francine rhythmically thrust her tongue over her sexual core. Lois was grinding her wet pussy against Francine's lips.

"Suck it, come on, clean it up! You know you love the taste of my pussy!"

Francine was going crazy with lust and she frantically licked at Lois's pussy. Her tongue ravenously flicking and gliding up and down the sexy mom's buttery cunt slit, causing Lois's tight, pink, little pussy-hole to swell and throb with a building pleasure.

"Oh, yes! That feels so fucking good," Lois moaned as she ground her pussy down on Francine's flicking tongue. "Ooooohhhh, stick your tongue in my cunt...tongue-fuck my pussy!"

Lois stared down at Francine, poised with her mouth attached to her pussy. "Maybe I should fuck your son too Francine. Maybe we should both be sluts for your son's cock together."

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers