American Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

Leaning into his ear she softly continued. "I was just thinking about what a great time I had the other day..." she brought her left hand to his crotch and gently began stroking his cock "...sucking and fucking this big cock of yours little bro." She tilted her head and gave him a lengthy, passionate kiss before breaking their tongue lock. "Any chance you could give me another go with this brute?" she asked with a smile, gripping his cock harder.

In spite of the blood leaving his brain as it began filling his big cock, the wheels began to move in Steve's brain. "Well Sis; I don't know..." the instantaneous look of disappointment on Haley's face was unmistakable.

About that time Francine Smith was walking down the hallway with a load of laundry for Steve. She had just reached his door and was preparing to knock when she heard her daughter Haley's voice from the other side. "What? But...but Steve...I thought you said I fucked you really good the other day?" Francine froze in place before pressing her ear closer to the door.

"Seriously Steve, I tried to be really hot for you...but I can do better. It's just that your cock is sooo much bigger than any other one I have ever had before." Haley continued.

Realizing he was quickly getting the upper hand on his big sister, Stevge continued. "Oh it was okay Haley. It's just that I got all of this new photo and video equipment the other day..." He gestured to the light umbrellas, tripods and other equipment set up in his room. "And I need to get in a lot of practice with it. Sorry."

Listening intently outside his door, Francine wondered, 'What is that little stinker up to?'

Meanwhile, inside Steve's room, Haley's mind was running at turbo speed, now desperately trying to preserve another shot at her little brother's big pussy pleaser. 'Oh my God, he turned me down. What am I going to do now?' she asked herself.

"Well...Uhmmm...let's see." Haley stalled.

"I don't have all day sis. I've got to get to work on learning this new photo and video equipment. In fact I am so far behind on learning this equipment that I need to get on the phone to contact a girl from school who advertised on the club board that she would be a live model for only fifty dollars if anyone in the photo club ever needed one. I can't just practice on still subjects." He commented as he nonchalantly picked up his cell phone.

'Shit,shit,shit!' thought Haley.

"Hang on a second Steve. What...uhmm... what if you use me as your model?"

'Eureka! My plan worked.' Steve thought as he set his cell phone down and faced his sister, a small grin slightly breaking his poker face.

"I'm listening." He said.

"I'll be your model." She said with a big smile. "And you save all your money by not hiring that girl."

"That's a great idea Haley; I hadn't thought about that." He smiled, before it quickly dissolved into a look of rejection. "Ohhh...no; that won't work. I'm planning on doing nudes." Steve added.

Haley smiled broadly and walked over to her brother. "Steve, Steve, Steve. I fucked your big cock silly the other day. I would have no problem with you photographing me while I do that again."

"So you mean you would let me video and take photos of you while you suck my dick?" He asked pointedly, raising the stakes.

"And anything else you want me to do for your cameras, little bro." Haley cooed.

Out in the hallway, Francine brought her hand to cover her mouth. "Why that little slut. Like mother like daughter." She whispered.

Steve grabbed his camera after turning on the video cameras and lights. "Where did you get all of this equipment Steve? It looks really expensive." Haley asked as she stood before his full length mirror admiring herself and adjusting her top and jeans.

"It was a present from Mom...for getting my grades up to a two point five."

"I suppose mom gave you a lot of incentive to pull your grades up with all that equipment." She said.

"Well, there was better incentive than just the equipment, but yeah Mom is awesome."

Francine beamed with pride in the hallway on overhearing her son's compliments.

As Haley continued to adjust her tank top and jeans in preparation for the photo shoot, Steve interrupted her. "Don't go to a lot of trouble right now Haley. You're going to need to wear something a lot more sexy than what you have on, and work on that makeup if you want to be my model. That lazy outfit you wear all the time isn't going to turn anyone on. Clothes are ninety percent of a nude photo shoot."

Haley froze and nearly cried at her brother's harsh assessment of the way she dressed.

"Seriously, do you even have any clothes that would be considered sexy? If not I'll have to pass on the photo shoot." he bluffed.

"Uhm...I'm sure I have something appropriate." She replied, gathering her confidence and deciding it was worth dressing however her brother wanted.

"Oh Haley...now that we have that settled, one more thing." Steve continued nonchalantly as he leaned over and turned his monitor back on. "When I got home today I found this up on my computer." He pointed to his monitor.

Haley walked around the desk and was shocked to see her video playing on the screen. "Since you saw this I am assuming you know what I am going to do with the pictures and videos we are getting ready to make, right?"

Haley looked silently to her brother, while Francine stood completely confused in the hallway about what Steve was referring to.

"You are going to be going to the cloud Haley, where thousands of fans are going to get to watch you work your magic with a real cock for a change. Your votes should go off the charts." He laughed.

Haley thought to herself for a moment. "Uhmmm..." she softly moaned as she stood staring at the monitor, rubbing her right hand softly up and down her left arm, thinking of all those thousands of hard cocks being pounded just for her.

"I know we are about to cross a line here Steve. It might have been too big of a hurdle to cross last week before we fucked; but today it doesn't seem like such a big deal. I mean, you've already seen me naked ...Hell, so have over five thousand other guys."

'What are they talking about? Five thousand guy's?' Francine pondered. Before she could figure out what was going on she heard Haley blurt out with a giggle.

"OK Steve. I'm game." She smiled and looked from her brother holding his Canon camera to the two video cameras focused on her.

"Let's get started then!" he said excitedly, not believing his luck as he positioned his video cameras.

"I know I can make this look really professional. If we aim this camera this way, we could get a straight picture of the bed, and also a view of this mirror," he gestured at the one over his dresser, "And this one, too," pointing to the one on the back of his door. "That way we'll have three camera angles. I can use my computer to edit them all into one movie. With these great lights Mom bought me the video will look just like a pro shoot."

"Well that's my little brother," she said with a laugh "Geeking out even when he's about to get lucky."

Suddenly Steve noticed the door to his room crack open a little further. Because of the angle she was viewing his monitor, Haley could not see the change in the opening of the door. Looking out of the corner of his eye towards the door, Steve snickered to himself. He could make out his mother clearly in the opening of the door.

'She never turned off the hallway light.' He laughed inside.

For her part, Francine was getting wet just watching and listening to the scene unfold in front of her. Over the past few minutes she had pulled the hem of her pink dress up her thighs until she now had it pulled completely up over her hips. Steve could see her panties already were lying in a heap around her left ankle.

"The winning videos always have the girls dressed in sexy clothes Haley." Steve pretended to have no interest in looking at his door as he spoke. "I want you to go to your room and pick out just the right outfit; something that would make a guy get hard seeing you fully dressed. Be sure to take your time. I need a little time to set all of the camera equipment up properly anyway, so don't come back for ten minutes; and not a second sooner, understand?"

Haley nodded her head in agreement as she stood up. "OK Steve, whatever you say. I'll be back at twenty five after." As she dashed up the hallway he softly called out "And whatever you do...don't let Mom see you."

Unknown to Haley, she had just missed her mother who had franticly scrambled into the protection of her own bedroom across the hall in such a hurry that she was not able to shut the door.

Steve stepped across the hallway as he watched Haley shut her bedroom door. When he walked through his parent's open bedroom door he found his mother with her back pinned to the wall next to the door jamb, breathing with great difficulty.

"Well, well...what do we have here?" he remarked as he grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, pulling her face down to his mouth and kissing her passionately as he sank two fingers knuckle deep in her exposed pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm." The sound of her overworked passion filled the hallway.

After a minute of eagerly exchanging tongues he whispered in her ear. "Here is how this is going to go down Mom. You will do everything exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?" Francine looked deliriously at her son, nodding her head softly in agreement to his every word, her lust and anticipation of what he would order her to do betraying her sensibilities. "First you will..."

Meanwhile, behind the closed door in her room Haley rummaged through her closet until she finally found the clothes she wanted...a black knit skirt, and a yellow tube top. Haley had not worn either item of clothing In years, and they were snug then. She also chose her only pair of dress shoes, a conservative pair of black pumps her mother had purchased for Haley to wear to a funeral.

"If we do this very often, I'm going to need some more shoes and clothes for sure." Haley told herself as she threw them on the bed and took off her clothes. She realized that she wasn't going to need any underwear, so she took off her bra and slipped her wet panties down past her knees.

She looked at her body in the mirror. "Hey sexy! No wonder all of those guys were voting for you!" she said, seeing her body, taut in places and curvy in others. Before today she'd never realized just how sexy her body could be. She couldn't help giving her slippery clit a quick rub before slipping into her "fuck me" outfit.

Applying a little eye makeup, blush and some bright red lipstick, Haley checked herself out in the mirror. The high heels flexed her legs and made them look even stronger. She liked the look of her bare toes poking out the front.

Haley had just entered puberty the last time she had worn the skirt and tube top. She adjusted the tube top in her mirror, struggling to push her breasts into the confines of the narrow band of material. After several attempts she was able to have the bottom swell of her breasts covered while at the same time barely covering the top of her areolas. Her nipples were obviously erect under the scant covering of the tube top.

Her tight knit skirt was pushed down past her hips, its stretchy material pushed to its limits as it snuggly clung to the contours of her body. Being designed for Someone much younger, the skirt was only twelve inched tall, so it ended at the under swell of her ass and left a wide expanse of flesh exposed between her top and skirt.

Haley felt deliciously naked under her clothes. "Uhmmm...I can't wait to see what I look like on video; dressed like a sexy slut while Steve shoot's cum into my mouth."

Checking her clock, Haley knew it had been ten minutes exactly since she had left Steve's room. Opening her door slowly and peeking out into the hall, she checked to see if the coast was clear. "Wouldn't do for Mom to catch me sneaking into Steve's room dressed like this!" she laughed. softly as she walked awkwardly in her dress shoes softly past her mother's darkened bedroom, unaware her mother was hiding as ordered on the other side of the now partially closed door.

Haley entered his room and strolled with purpose past Steve, who was standing anxiously by his door. He shut it almost all the way as she walked over to his bed.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Turning like a fashion model, she walked across the room using her best sexy walk as Steve's eyes roamed her body, taking in her perky nipples and smooth legs. There was no doubt that she had dressed for action when Haley walked up to Steve, grabbed the back of his head and pulled it to hers for a long wet kiss.

They were both breathing hard when Haley let go. "Let's do this," she said.

Steve started the cameras as Haley sat on the bed. She crossed her legs, showing them off to her best advantage, and then beckoned her brother over with her finger. She smiled as he stood in front of her, his dick swollen in his jeans, only inches from her face as she leered for the cameras.

She reached up and unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his jeans. The only thing between her and the object of her lust was his underwear, which had a big gooey spot of pre-cum near the top of his dick. Haley reached up and slid her palm up and down his shaft, sliding cum all over his underwear. She looked him in the eye as she stuck her tongue out and slowly licked her palm clean.

"Mmmmm. Tastes good," Haley said, smiling towards his cameras as she reached up with both hands and pulled his pants and underwear down. His dick sprang out at her. "God, it is so big!" she moaned. It was thickly veined and angry looking, obviously in need of some attention.

"Is this how you stroke this big beauty while you watch my videos?" She asked as she wrapped her hand around his dick. Haley bent his shaft over and watched as a little drop of pre-cum oozed out of the slit at the end.

"Uh Ooooh, Steve. We can't waste this." Haley put her tongue as far out of her mouth as it would go and licked the head of his dick while looking into the video cameras.

"Let's take some photos of you at the mirror." Steve instructed.

"You got it Bro." Haley smiled sweetly as she let loose of his cock and stood, "I'm ready to agree to anything you ask." *FLASH* went the light system as he took the first photo.

"Fantastic Sis...now look into the camera like you are on fire...like you're a total slut on the prowl." Steve coached as he refastened his jeans.

"Uhhmmm...that won't be too hard to act out." She replied, looking towards her brother with a look of cock obsessed sensuality. *FLASH*

Meanwhile; sitting at her vanity table in her bedroom across the hall refreshing her makeup, Francine noted that her bedside alarm clock had reached the predetermined time Steve had dictated she put his plan into action.

As Steve continued shooting photos in his room, Francine slowly eased across the hall to stare through the small crack in his door that he said he would leave once Haley had walked back into his room. The door was nearly completely shut, so her vision was obscured. She could make out that Haley had her back to the door, while Steve had his back to the far wall. The horny mother could see the flash from his camera and lighting umbrellas. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Damnit...I can't see shit." She muttered softly.

After several maddening minutes of not seeing anything other than Steve's camera flash, Francine worked her nerve up and gently pushed the door open further. She prayed the hinges would not creak, nudging the door each time the camera flashed. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Soon her prayers were met. Her efforts resulted in the opening in the door expanding from an eighth of an inch to three inches, giving her more than enough space to see nearly the entire room, while camouflaging her presence.

As Steve snapped photos of his sister, he could see that his Mother was now standing in place. "OK Haley, introduce yourself to the camera...and don't forget; We are doing a video so I want to hear some over the top dialogue." *FLASH*

Haley stared intently into the video cameras and did as instructed. "Hi! My name is Haley Smith." She smiled enthusiastically. "I am a nineteen year old community college student. I am soooo fucking horny...and I want a big...hard cock to put in my mouth." *FLASH*

Looking towards his bedroom door, Steve carefully adjusted one of the video cameras so it captured his mother's image in his doorway. Realizing her son was aiming the video camera at her, Francine smiled and waved for the camera, getting wetter just watching her daughter's show. *FLASH*

"OK Haley, tell the camera what you're going to do with a hard dick if you get one. "Oh shit...I'm so hot for a big throbbing, hard dick." She licked her lips seductively. "I need to put one in my mouth so bad...I want to be so bad. I like to be forced to put a big pulsing cock head in my mouth...forced to lick and worship it before taking it in my little pussy." *FLASH*

In the hallway Francine felt her skin flush with excitement at what she was hearing.

"OK Haley." Steve resumed. "Now, lock your knees and bend all the way over and grab your ankles." As his sister bent over forward, her skirt rose seductively up her ass as her head nearly touched her knees. *FLASH*

"Hold that pose." ordered Steve as he picked up the pace on the pictures. *FLASH* *FLASH*

From the hallway Francine now had a perfect view of her daughter's ass in Steve's full length mirror, her extreme position forcing her pussy lips between her thighs. As Steve came around his sister he was snapping photo after photo. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

He reached over and grabbed her ass cheeks and roughly pulled them apart to expose her wet pussy. *FLASH*

"Oh Steve, I feel so wicked right now." Haley moaned as she gripped her ankles and rocked her hips, rubbing her wet, engorged pussy lips together and smiling seductively for his cameras. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"So Haley are you getting really horny?" he asked, reaching his hand out to rub her protruding pussy lips. *FLASH*

"Oh God Damn...YES!" she groaned, her head still touching her knees.

"Good. Go ahead and stand up." He ordered.

Haley's face was visibly red as she complied. She never attempted to smooth her skit down her hips, flaunting her wet, shaved pussy.

"Anything you say little Bro." *FLASH*

"You look beautiful Haley." He complimented her. "Now just stand where you are and follow my lead."

"You got it." she replied, thrusting her chest out proudly, rocking her shoulders as she looked from video camera to video camera. Her rock hard nipples were the only thing keeping the tops of her dark areolas from doing more than peeking over the edge of her tube top as her breasts bobbled seductively.

"Sit on the bed." Steve directed as he pulled his desk chair over next to one of the video cameras.

Francine stood in the hallway in awe of the authority with which her son's was directing his older sister. She leaned against the wall and began to delicately rub her pussy as the action picked up inside the room.

Haley smiled at her brother. *FLASH*

"So Haley, tell us about yourself." "Ok, gosh where do I start? I live in Langley Falls Virginia...I care about world peace, and fairness for everyone...and...oh yeah...like I said earlier I LOVE big hard cocks." she smiled. *FLASH*

Francine nearly passed out in the hall at her daughter's response, literally having to grab the door frame to steady herself on her sexy tall heels. Although Haley's back was still to the door, preventing her from seeing anything in the hall, Francine's motions did not go unnoticed by Steve or his video camera.

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers