American Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Now then, I want you to agree to let me eat you again sometime." Linda softly asked.

"Please let me cum," Francine moaned, squirming with frustration. "If you let me cum..."

"You know you want to fuck me again. Come on Francine, admit it," Linda said insistently. "Don't you want to feel my tongue teasing your clit again? Don't you think I'm a good fuck? Admit that and I'll suck your clit until I make you cream."

"Yes! Oh, God help me, yes!" She freely admitted.

"Good girl," Linda said as she dropped her head and glued her lips once more to Francine's aching clit. She puckered her lips and sucked on the little pink bud harder as Francine squealed and wildly humped her ass up off the chair, her hips jerked as she felt the wave of pleasure rolling over her.

"I'm cumming," Francine gasped, clutching Linda's head. "Suck my clit...OH...Fuck Me... OH please!" she pleaded. "Fuck yes...I'm cumming!" Francine screamed out as she gripped the chair tightly, her knuckles turning white. Her hips no longer humping, her body locked in orgasmic bliss.

Francine's pussy gushed in orgasm, violently clamping down on Linda's fingers, waves of pleasure washing over her. Francine's clit pulsed and throbbed between Linda's sucking lips, a plentiful amount of pussy juice flowing heavily from Francine's climaxing cunt, Linda brought her tongue down to the delicious hole, licking and sucking up the juice as Francine's orgasm played out. Linda kept her head buried between Francine's trembling thighs, until she had the pussy completely satisfied.

Francine was sweaty, panting and trembling as she settled back on the chair, catching her breath. Linda smiled up at the horny mother from between her still spread legs, licking pussy-juice from around her lips.

"You're pussy is delicious," Linda said as she rose to her feet, stripping off her clothes as Francine watched, still breathing heavily.

"I want to lick your pussy some more. Lay down on the floor and I'll lick you while you suck on my pussy," Linda said.

Linda stood up shrugging her shoulders, sliding out of her blouse, exposing her bra covered tits. She reached to the side and unzipped her skirt, never taking her eyes off of Francine as she stripped completely naked. She removed her bra, her breasts barely dropping after their support was gone. They stood out proudly from her body, topped by long, hard, fat nipples.

While Linda finished removing her clothing, Francine stretched out on the changing room floor, staring boldly at Linda's incredible body. Francine slid a hand between her wide spread thighs, letting her fingers glide between the glistening pink wetness of Linda's cunt-lips.

Linda couldn't believe how unbearably horny she was, her body was trembling with an almost unrestrained lust. The sexy Iranian crawled over Francine and settled into a good sixty-nine, pussy licking position, burying her head between Francine's wide-open legs.

For a moment, when she was confronted with the hairy pussy in front of her face, Francine just gazed up at Linda's buttery pink slit, hungrily eyeing the woman's swollen, pouting pussy-lips, breathing in the aroma of her fragrant juices as Linda licked and sucked on her slick, oozing cunt.

Francine flicked her tongue along the length of Linda's slit. "God, you're so wet. Your pussy's delicious." She cooed as she leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue over her labia and up to her engorged clit. She started frantically running her tongue all around in a desperate attempt to get at her neighbors cunt. Francine's tongue shot deep into the sexy dark pussy, causing Linda to arch her back and let out a muffled scream into Francine's cunt as a wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh, Francine, suck my cunt." Linda hissed. Francine let out a moan that sounded more like a whimper as she hungrily plastering her mouth over Linda's wet pussy. Francine eagerly slid her tongue up and down Linda's pulsing fuck-hole, expertly lapping the pussy juice from her little slit.

"Suck it, Francine! Suck my fucking cunt!" Linda moaned, humping her ass and arching her back as Francine rhythmically thrust her tongue over her. Linda was grinding her wet pussy against Francine's lips. "Suck it, come on, clean it up! You know you love the taste of my pussy!"

Francine was going crazy with lust and she frantically licked at Linda's pussy. Her tongue ravenously flicking and gliding up and down the slick cunt slit, causing Linda's tight, pink, little pussy to swell and throb with a building pleasure.

"Oh, yes! That feels so fucking good," Linda moaned as she ground her pussy down on Francine's flicking tongue. "Ooooohhhh, stick your tongue in my cunt, tongue-fuck my pussy!"

Francine slid two fingers inside Linda's tight fuck-tunnel, pumping them in and out of her horny pussy like a small, thrusting prick.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes!" Linda screamed and clutched her hands around Francine's thighs, her whole body trembling as the pleasure of the busty MILF'S cunt-sucking and finger-fucking steadily built up in her sexy, naked body. "That's right! OH FUCK! You're a great pussy-licker! Suck my clit! Unh! Oh, Francine, please suck my clit! I'm close, I need to cum! Oh fuck, I need to cum!"

Linda's swollen clit was protruding from the top of her pink little cunt. Francine flicked her tongue higher, brushing and swiping the tingling, pulsing clit expertly. Linda instantly dug her fingers into Francine's thighs and humped her ass at a much quicker pace, coating Francine's face with a layer of pussy-juice.

"Oh...oh...oh God...oh...suck my clit...suck my clit!" she cried. "Oh my pussy... OH Francine...suck my pussy...oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm ready to cum!" Linda moaned loudly, humping her tight ass in a delirium of passion. "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Suck my pussy! Suck my fucking pussy! Oh...yes...cumming...oh...cumming!"

Her climax was long and hard as Linda's luscious body seized in the throes of pleasure. Francine kept plunging her fingers into the cumming cunt and sucking her throbbing little clit with enthusiasm, helping her horny neighbor ride the wave through the peak of her orgasm.

Finally, when the ecstasy subsided, Linda rolled off of Francine and lay back on the floor panting, smiling wearily, and looked at her new lover with lust-glowing eyes, watching as Francine sucked her fingers clean.

"Oh, Francine," she purred. "You really know how to lick a cunt. Who knew?"

"And you really helped me out with my dress shopping." Francine giggled. "Want to catch up next week?"

Stan and Francine attending The Award Show

"FRANCINE!" Stan Smith bellowed up the stairs. "WE HAVE TO GO!"

"I will be down in just a minute." came the muffled response from the closed bedroom door upstairs.

"Steve, can you go upstairs and hustle up your Mother. She just gets mad if I keep rushing her." directed Stan Smith.

"Daaad!" whined Steve Smith. "I'm battling for control of the planet Zetron." He pointed to the video game on the TV.

"Just get your ass up there and have her down here in five minutes." Stan scowled.

As she sat fully dressed and putting the final touches on her makeup while stationed in front of her vanity table mirror, Francine saw the bedroom door opening and her son Steve entering.

"Hi Honey. Why the long face?" Francine smiled.

"Dad made me stop my game and told me to come up here and get you moving." He sulked.

"That's ok honey. Don't let your Dad get you down. I'll make you forget all about it tomorrow night Tiger when your Dad leaves town on assignment." She smiled seductively. "But tonight I have to be your Dad's girl."

Steve diverted his gaze from the floor for a moment and noticed his mother's attire. "Wow Mom, you look ravishing tonight."

"Listen at you Steve. Using the fancy vocabulary tonight are we. You know how bad that turns me on when you compliment me like that." She smiled before returning to her makeup. "But I can't tonight. Your Dad and I are going to the CIA awards show."

"You always complain how boring Dad is, Mom." Steve muttered as he kicked softly at the bed leg. "I hate to think that sweet pussy of yours is going to go to waste tonight. He probably will just want to do missionary with you at the hotel. That's a total misuse of your hot perverted pussy, and you know it."

"Awww. Arent you just the sweetest thing." The beautiful Mom fawned. "Do you really think I'm hot?"

"I tell you that all the time Mom. You are hotter than any of the women in any of the pornos we have ever watched together." Steve said cheering up a bit. "I hate to think of you being bored with Dad instead of fucking in some new and exciting way."

"I think I will be ok tonight Steve." His mother grinned. "I have a plan for the evening to spice things up. I just have to loosen up your Dad. It could turn out that things are getting too spicy for the pepper tonight." She winked. "If your Dad is a pepper anyway."

"Well I hope so Mom. I just can't stand to think about you being bored all night."

"You just keep your phone handy tonight young man. I think you will find your Mom knows how to have a good time...even if your boring old Dad is there." She laughed. "I'll send you updates since I know how much you like to watch me in action."

Hearing the bedroom door upstairs closing, Stan Smith averted his attention from the local news to the top of the stairs. A smile formed as he was greeted with the vision of Steve slowly escorting Francine down the stairs as she grasped the bannister. "Wow!" he exclaimed. "Is this hot babe really my date for the evening?"

Stan took in the image of his beautiful wife. The dress she had bought was amazing. Shiny satin in a deep purple hue, the dress landed an inch or two off the floor. Had Francine not been wearing four inch platform heels, the dress would have drug across the ground. The dress transitioned from satin at a decorative sash, which dangled down her side and ended with Swarovski crystal tips. Topped with a faux fur stole that covered most of the chiffon top portion, the dress ended at her shoulders with sheer upper straps.

"You just make sure my mom has the fun she deserves tonight Dad." Steve said with a straight face, while at the same time tightly grabbing his mother's tight ass, out of view of his Father.

"I am sure your Father will allow me to have a great time tonight Steve, but the evening is really all about a celebration of your Dad and the fantastic job he did with the CIA this past year." She cooed at Stan, leaning in to plant a soft kiss on his cheek. "I just want to play the part of your sexy, devoted trophy wife. And hopefully drive your coworkers insane with jealousy of you at the same time."

Stan smirked in acknowledgment to his wife of his recent appreciation for her ability to tease and please other men. The thought of his coworkers being teased by his wife tonight was intriguing.

"Now, how about getting a couple of photos for me Steve." Francine requested as she handed her son her cell phone.

"Do we have to do this?" Stan moaned like a sullen child.

"It will just take a second Stan. We need to take lots of photos tonight. I even bought a brand new high volume memory card for the evening. Now let's stand by the fireplace." She said good naturedly as she herded her husband into place.

Not at all photogenic, Stan stood woodenly erect, staring into the camera with his arms at his side as Francine settled against his right arm. "OK Steve snap away already." Stan said dismissively.

*FLASH*

"Nice smile Dad." Steve remarked with sarcasm.

"Just take the photo Steve." Francine remarked, letting her stole drop to her elbows with a smile.

*FLASH*

'Look at him.' Steve thought to himself. 'Got that hot sexy babe on his arm and can't even be bothered to smile right. Fuck you Stan.'

"Let's go Francine." Stan grumbled, reaching onto the mantle to grab his keys as Francine repositioned and buttoned her stole.

"You two kids have a great time." Steve said without enthusiasm as the door from the house to the garage shut.

A few minutes later, as Steve continued his interrupted video game, his phone buzzed with the tone preset for texts from his mother. Picking the phone up and navigating to the text screen, he read out loud. "The first of hopefully many photos and videos tonight."

"Well I'll be damned. Maybe she IS going to have a great time tonight. It all depends on what he says when he sees this." He smiled as he looked at the photo attached to the text. With the fur stole dropped to her elbows Francine Smith's entire dress was finally exposed. The top was made entirely of sheer dark purple chiffon, and Francine was braless.

"Dad better hold on tight. He's on the big boy ride tonight." Steve replied in text to his Mom as he laughed. "Send more photos!" he finished, anticipating a barrage of hot images coming his way during the evening.

When they arrived at the venue Francine drew a lot of attention from a few of the assembled paparazzi as they exited the car at the red carpet into the award show. She looked magnificent in her gown, as she strolled beside her husband, clutching to his elbow as he waved to the crowd.

"Why don't you take that fur stole off and show a little more cleavage Francine? I assumed you were going to show off a bit tonight for me. These photos are going to be plastered all over the office, and I would really get a kick out of it if the guys were drooling over you for the next year." Stan smiled as he waved to the crowd.

"Oh Stan. I want you to be so proud of me...but are you sure you are ready for this?" Francine grinned. "This dress is very special." She giggled as she pulled the faux fur stole away from her body in a way that only Stan could see what she was wearing underneath.

"Jesus H. Christ Francine. Are you fucking serious?" he said as he stopped walking, his gaze drawn to the top of her dress.

"Do you not like it Stan? I can keep the stole on if it is too much." Francine asked softly with a saddened expression on her face.

"Like it? I do not like it." Stan replied with an extended pause and a serious look on his face as Francine looked away in disappointment.

"I fucking love it! Take that damn fur off now. You are going to make me the most popular guy that ever attended these awards." He beamed.

"Oh Stan! I am just thrilled that you like it. I was so afraid I might have gone too far." She spoke with pride as she gracefully unbuttoned the stole and dropped it into her right hand with her clutch purse. She then wrapped her left arm around her husband's outstretched right elbow while smiling broadly and pulling her shoulders back.

As Stan began waving to the assembled masses a perceivable murmur began to run through the crowd, quickly picking up to a near deafening crescendo. Almost immediately every photographer on the red carpet began to shoot the couple, ignoring everyone else.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"What the hell is all of that commotion about back there?" CIA Deputy Director Avery Bullock demanded from the herd of CIA agents standing with him at the end of the red carpet as they prepared to enter the theater.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"The only people back there on the carpet are Stan and his wife, Deputy Director Bullock." replied Agent Jackson, squinting against the onslaught of camera flashes blinding everyone.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"You guys go grab our seats. I am going to find out what all the fuss is about." Bullock answered back.

As he pushed his way through to the other side of the throng of photographers surrounding Stan and Francine Smith a stunned, yet excited expression crossed Deputy Director Bullocks face. As he stared intently through the onslaught of flashing cameras, frozen in place and unable to move, it became obvious to him what all of the excitement was about.

As he scanned the scene there seemed to be a one hundred and eighty degree response from the crowd to what was happening on the red carpet that was drawing the attention of every photographer. One hundred percent of the men were smiling, almost leering. A small smattering of women in the crowd were as well. The majority of the women were clearly angry, many of them pulling their men away from the scene...or at least they were attempting to pull their men away.

Bathed in the bright lights from the cameras was the focal point of all the excitement, agent Stan Smith. Or more correctly, his wife Francine.

As the cameras flashed and the crowd bunched closer and closer, Francine held her husband's arm, a beautiful and confident smile on her face as she looked up at him admiringly, as if the crowd excitement had zero to do with her.

Or zero to do with the fact that her breasts were in effect completely bared to the throng under her sheer chiffon dress material!

Bullock watched as a film crew forced their way into the throng, thrusting a microphone into Stan's face.

"Who are you, and can we talk to this sexy woman with you?"

"Uh, well...I..." stammered Stan.

"Stan Smith here is the sexy one" Smiled Francine, looking longingly up and pointing to her husband as the cameras continued to flash. "I am with him here tonight because the man I love has a great sense of humor and is intelligent. He's a man who has a great smile and makes me laugh. I am proud of my man because he is very ambitious and driven, but he has a good heart and makes me feel safe. He's very strong and confident. That is what is really sexy and gives me quite the wide-on. That's much sexier than me in a silly dress. Plus, he is a great CIA agent!"

"My beautiful wife for twenty years, Francine Smith." Stan announced with a smile before leaning over and giving his wife a short kiss on the lips. As he started to pull away Francine reached up and pulled his face back into hers and planted a long wet French kiss. For fifteen seconds they wrestled tongues in and out of their mouths as the cameras continued to fire away.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Awww." Responded the crowd as the couple once more began their walk up the carpet.

"There you are Smith." Boomed Deputy Director Bullock. "and your lovely bride Francine. It has been too long my dear." He resounded dryly as he positioned himself on the other side of his subordinate's wife and put his arm around Francine's back. "Get some good photos of the three of us." He instructed the paparazzi. "We need a nice one for the breakroom fridge you know."

Francine glowed with exhilaration, beaming as she stood as the center of attention between her husband and his highly influential superior. She stuck her chest out and smiled, her breathing becoming deeper from the excitement of being dressed so provocatively while standing so close to such a powerful man.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine stole a quick glance upwards at her husband, only to see him smiling and looking admiringly into the eyes of his boss standing next to her. When she turned her gaze the same direction, she was amazed to find Bullock oblivious to her observing him, as he was staring unwaveringly towards her breasts as the cameras flashed away. Even more intriguingly, he was ignorant of his employee admiringly watching as he stared at the nearly exposed chest of his wife.

Looking back quickly at Stan, she saw he was still smiling and watching his boss. 'So I guess Stan is a little more than just ok with Bullock checking me out.' She thought as she felt Bullock stroke her ass in a circular motion. 'This is going to get real fucking intriguing tonight.' She mused.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers