American Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

Truth be told, Francine Smith had always been a bit turned on by the power Avery Bullock wielded. Even before her recent sexual reawakening she would find herself blushing and growing wet in his presence. 'I bet he could plow me for hours' she thought as she finally caught Bullocks eye and smiled.

"Smith, you two need to sit with me tonight as my special guests." Bullock barked as he brought his hand around Francine's back and boldly cupped the underside of her pliable left knocker, shaking it softly.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"But first, why don't you step over there and let the camera nerds get some photos of just me and your lovely better half."

"Here Stan." Francine called out as she reached her phone towards her husband. "Big night. We need lots of photos for our Facebook page." She smirked.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Stan stationed himself in the pack of photographers and centered the image of his smiling wife and chuckling boss in the viewer of her phone camera. 'Well fuck me.' He snickered as he realized the exact extent of how see through the top of her dress really was. Every time the cameras flashed the light reflected from her smooth voluptuous breasts behind the sheer chiffon material. The effect was to render her nearly topless. He and every other photographer could make out every bump on his wife's sexy areola, and could see how hard her nipples had become. He could see Bullock leaning down and whispering in her ear.

'This is so awesome. What a night. And it has just begun.' Stan smirked.

"My dear, you look ravishing tonight. Your chest is crazy." Avery Bullock said softly and deeply in Francine's ear, the vibration causing her to shudder noticeably and her nipples to harden more. "I am oh so impressed with Smith that he let you out of the house this evening dressed like this." He said as he moved in behind her, and began rubbing both hands up and down her hips and sides, all the while they both smiled from camera to camera.

FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Francine leaned back and put her lips near his left ear. "Stan didn't know. It was a surprise; a reward for all the great things he does for me and the kids." She drew away and smiled broader before leaning back again. "I'm a loving wife that will do anything for her man that he requests...or anyone he requests."

With that comment Francine began rubbing her sensuous bubble butt against the crotch of her husband's superior, swaying softly as she stared out to her husband and the other assembled photographers.

"I bet you like it hard, from behind." Bullock said, leaning forward into Francine's her left ear. "You probably like to get spanked too. I mean, just look at you. You not only are dressed glamorously, you have a serious come-fuck-me-face." Francine could feel her face flush as she continued rotating her hips.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

As his wife performed her erotic tease, Stan met the eyes of Avery Bullock. With no sign of emotion, the head of the CIA kept his eyes locked on his subordinate, exerting his dominance as the Alpha dog of the pack. When he noticed only obedience and not even passive resistance from Stan, Bullock placed his left hand on Francine's shoulder, while at the same moment slowly reaching up and around, circling the underside of Francine's perfectly formed right boob, never quite grabbing it, as she continued to smile for the cameras.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

From nowhere an audible alarm unexpectedly sounded.

'Oh my God, what was that?" Francine jumped back against Bullock, ignoring that he was now grabbing her tit.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Just the warning that we have ten minutes to get into our seats my dear. Let's go then." He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the entry of the auditorium. "Come on already Smith." He called out while waving towards Stan, "Or else you won't get to sit in the box with me and your lovely wife."

Stan set out in a soft trot, finally catching up just inside the entrance.

"Here are you tickets Smith's. See you inside. I have to drain the weasel." he smirked.

"Is that the concession line? I'd like to get a Long Island Iced Tea before we sit down." Francine noted.

"No my dear." came Bullocks dry response. "That is the guest nondisclosure form line. We wouldn't want someone broadcasting classified details from tonight on social media or anything like that. Why do you think I had no issue in being photographed with you while you are wearing that lovely ensemble?"

"What happens if someone shares photos from tonight?" Francine asked with concern.

Suddenly a commotion broke out across the lobby as an elderly woman struggled while two men wearing sunglasses and ear pieces strong armed her towards a room off to the right.

"But...but all I did was post a photo of the program credit section on Facebook. Fred! FRED! Do something damn it!" She wailed.

The crowd watched in silence as they slammed the door behind them. After a short pause a single shot rang out, followed a few seconds later by another.

"She knew what she signed." mused her husband Fred as everyone in the crowd picked up their conversation where they stopped.

"See you both in a few." Called out Bullock as he headed towards the restroom.

"So...I need to sign that form?" questioned Francine with a sheepish look.

"Yeah, let's just skip that line tonight I think." said Stan, wrapping his arm around Francine's waist. "Legally they can't kill you if you don't sign it." He smiled.

As they settled into their seats, it was clear that Francine was the center of every man's awe and most women's fury. The catty remarks were not discrete in any manner.

"I suppose you find that slut attractive."

"That whore would let every man in this building use her."

"Un-rapeable cunt."

"One night stand, Slut."

"You just know that Bitch has her legs spread by strange men while sitting in smoky bars."

"Good to see you too Vanessa." waved Francine with a friendly smile. "How are the other cold fish in the Wives of the CIA Auxiliary group doing?" she finished by flipping the woman off.

Francine felt more empowered with each woman's envious comment, more energized with each wide eyed intense stare from their men. The attention from everyone as they made their way to their assigned seats ratcheted up the sexual tension from the red carpet that much more.

Stan held Francine's hand as she settled into her seat, and then took his place. "What a Gentleman. Am I a lucky girl or what?" She grinned, looking around and speaking to the throng of attentive CIA agents craning their necks to get a better view of her stiff nipples. "I suppose I will have to find some way to reward you later. Tee Hee Hee." She giggled.

"I am so excited Francine." Stan tittered like a school girl. "I get to sit next to Bullock tonight. Do you think he will be proud of me if I win an award?"

"Oh Stan. Don't be silly. Of course he will be proud of you. So will I." She leaned up to give her husband a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ohhhhhh. SMITH! SMITH! SMITH! SMITH!" shouted several agents, somehow in unison.

"You guys." Stan smiled in embarrassment as Francine made kissing gestures to the throng while shaking her shoulders from side to side for a second or two, setting he boobs in motion.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Too bad you boys can't share those photos on line." She laughed.

"So what was Bullock telling you out on the red carpet Francine?" Stan asked while casually looking around at the crowd.

"Just some small talk dear." She smiled. "Compliments on the great job you have done this year."

"Really?" he beamed excitedly.

"Really." Francine lied. "Stan, you really look up to Bullock, don't you?"

"I would do anything to make him like me more Francine. If he likes you and you make it into his inner circle you get all the sweet assignments." He gushed. "Plus, he lets you pick out the ice cream for the week in the cafeteria sometimes."

"Stan, tell me the truth, and remember we both agreed to have enough respect for each other on this subject to be open. Did you notice Bullock checking me out on the red carpet?"

"Everyone was staring at your awesome boobs Francine." He smiled as he reached up and gave her left nipple a playful punch.

"I'm being serious Stan. You know what I mean." Francine responded, gently grasping his hand and pulling it down onto her right thigh and looking into his eyes knowingly.

Stan's face turned serious. "I did notice. He was staring at you like he wanted to throw you on the ground in front of all those people and fuck you in the ass. He had the same look last week at the Bazooka Sharks indoor Football game."

"So you saw him grab me and kiss me after we scored that touchdown? I didn't think you even noticed." She paused. "How did that make you feel?" She asked sympathetically, while subconsciously pulling his hand gently closer to her overheating pussy.

"The truth?" He asked, locking eyes with his wife as she nodded her head gently in agreement. "It excited me tremendously." Francine felt an electrified quivering in her stomach at hearing those thrilling words.

"Tell me more." She nearly whispered, ignoring the man in the row ahead that had turned around and was staring intently at her provocative dress top. Or more accurately, staring at her magnificent tits underneath her provocative top.

"How cool is that. The Deputy Director of the CIA covets MY woman. The woman who sucks my cock. The woman who sends me nude selfies to brighten my day. The woman who's pussy rides so wet and tight on my cock whenever I want...these days...not before...you were not always interested before...but these days, yes."

An intentional expression of reflection formed on Francine's face as she entered her covert psychological manipulation mode. "This might be a long shot dear, but I wonder if maybe...just maybe there is some way you could leverage that jealousy he has of you. Leverage it in a way that benefits you on the job?"

Francine fully understood that Avery Bullock was in no way jealous of her husband. Not even close. No, Avery Bullock just wanted to plow Stan's wife. She understood he wanted to exert power over his employees by fucking their woman, regardless of what those women looked like. But he also wanted to dominate sexually beautiful women in general. Francine fit both requirements, and she was in no way objectionable to the idea.

"I was thinking about that too." Stan said softly. "I think I know something that could possibly get me into his inner circle, and would make him look up to me."

'Look up to you?' Francine thought to herself. 'Not going to happen Chaci.'

"What's that Stan?" She smiled, leaning over to hug his arm, lifting her exposed tits by laying her forearm below.

"Do you remember how you seduced the plumber while I hid?"

"Duh...yeah." Francine smirked. "How would I ever forget that? It was super-hot!"

"What if you did the same thing tonight, but with Bullock? And with me not hiding? He would really like me if I allowed him to fool around with my wife, but it would do me no good if he did not realize I knew. Do you think you could convince him into something like that?"

"Do you really think I would have a shot Stan?" She deadpanned, playing the naïve pawn, when she was in fact driving the boat. 'Convince him? He just pawed me in public. And I LET him.' She thought.

"If that's what you want dear, I suppose I could try." She grinned. "Just promise me you would be ok to be there the whole time. I want you to watch and to take lots and lots of photos and videos so we can relive this great night of yours forever."

"Deal" smiled Stan. "Let's get a few snaps of you now with the stage as a background before the lights go down."

"Deal. Just be sure to use my phone and not yours dear. I have plenty of room on my memory card." Francine smiled as she stood up, handed her phone to Stan and exited the second row of seats. Walking the few feet to the front of the stage, the hot blond Mom was greeted to a chorus of wolf whistles and a few lame cheers.

"Shake it, don't break it Baby!"

"If I say that you have a beautiful body, will you sit on my face?"

Francine delighted in being noticed; greeting the attention with a cheery smile and a little wave. Stan and most of the men in the audience stood and snapped photos of the sexy blond mom, with the large golden CIA Awards Show banner in the back ground.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Unexpectedly, Avery Bullock reached his arm around Francine's back and guided her towards the row of seats. "Let's go my dear. The show starts in just a moment."

As they entered the row, Francine tittered as Bullock gently prodded her forward towards Stan, his open palm pressed into her luscious ass. They stopped suddenly when Deputy Director Bullock grabbed her from behind around her right bicep and held her still. Sitting in the middle section of the row between two open seats, was Stan grinning like a loon, patting the open seat cushions on both sides of him.

"Smith," Bullock growled, "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Waiting for you, sir." Was his response. Stan had the look of a raccoon about to become road kill. The fear in his face was acute. "I held seats for you both, sir."

"Move over one seat, one way or the other Smith. I don't care which. We are both going to sit beside your lovely bride."

"But I thought you would want to both sit beside me sir, since I am up for..."

"Wrong." Bullock abruptly cut off his subordinate. "This is no Bromance Smith. You and I both will look better basking in Francine's enchanting beauty. I can congratulate you from one seat over just as easy. Now move."

"You are going to be congratulating me sir?" Stan asked, radiating happiness. "Yes sir!" He saluted as he moved swiftly to the furthest of the three seats, allowing Francine to settle in the middle and Bullock to sit to her right just as the house lights went down.

"Thank you Director Bullock for allowing us to join you tonight." Francine cooed.

"Please my dear. No need to be so formal. Avery will do." Bullock replied sweetly.

"Well then, thank you Avery." She giggled

"Yes. Thank you Avery." Smiled Stan to his expressionless boss.

"Not you Smith. Just the misses. Continue to refer to me as Director Bullock or I will be forced to dismiss you with extreme prejudice." came the intense response.

"Yes sir...Director Bullock." Stan pouted.

"Spys, Spyettes and significant others - Welcome to the seventieth annual CIA Spy Awards Show!" came the announcement from the master of ceremonies. Francine sat up excitedly in rapt attention in her seat. From a very young age she had always loved the pomp and circumstance of intricate stage productions. Even in her formative years in the orphanage she had been mesmerized by the productions put on by the other students. As the program proceeded for fifteen minutes or so Francine daydreamed of her husband being honored tonight in such an elaborate presentation that only fueled her already heightened lust.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, once again your host Nicki Minaj ."

Her intense focus was broken by a soft whisper in her left ear from Stan. "Damn! This new Billy Crystal has the juiciest ass. I'd love to watch you bury your face in that."

"I'd tear that ass up." Francine smiled and nodded her head softly in agreement as she fidgeted in her seat.

"We've seen agent Jackson win best wiretap sound mixing" came the announcement from the stage

Stan leaned in to his wife as the huge screen behind the host filled with a shot of agent Jackson holding up his golden award statue. "Are you going to try to initiate anything here in the show, or just wait until we leave?"

She looked at her husband with a slightly annoyed look and whispered back in his ear. "Just trust me to know the time. He has to make the move." She lied. Francine knew she held all of the cards in this game.

"And of course Deputy Director Bullock's annual win for best chili."

A huge round of whoops, howl's and claps erupted in the crowd as the big screen behind the host filled with video of Bullock stirring a big pot of his award willing chili in the now empty set to his right, with his golden award. To the left of Bullock sat the ever smiling Francine Smith, looking up admiringly into his eyes. The camera lights lit her dress once more to the point it was transparent.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"My. That is the loudest round of applause my chili award has ever gotten." Bullock remarked to Francine with all seriousness as he stood, waving acknowledgement to the crowd.

The ovation went on for a good minute, which may have had more to do with the in-house video camera zooming in on Francine and ignoring the waving Deputy Director. The crescendo of sound picked up as Francine began clapping, setting her voluptuous boobs in motion with a sensuous wobble.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Thank you. Thank You." spoke Bullock into the boom mic for the camera. "You are too kind."

He settled back into his seat with a smug look, as a smiling Francine patted him gently in support on his left thigh with her hand before leaving it there and returning her attention to the stage.

"I don't know who that sexy woman is with you Deputy Director, but if you want to give her and me both a mind control shot and have your way with us both in a threesome all night, sign me up now." Joked Nicki Minaj to the delight of the whole crowd, including Francine.

"Hell, in all honesty you don't even need to waste the shot on me. She's hot. I'm in." Minage continued, completely breaking up the crowd.

Standing up and grabbing the boom mic, Francine joined the fun. "No need to waste important CIA funds on a shot for me either, girlfriend. I'm good to go. And I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind watching." She laughed, pointing to her grinning spouse as the house exploded in chatter and cheers.

Francine leaned over and kissed her husband on the cheek before leaning over and doing the same to his boss.

"Whew. Lordy." Laughed the host. "I will look you up later girl. But now we need to continue the show. And the winner; for Best Undercover Agent is...Agent X!"

Twenty minutes later, found Deputy Director Bullock on stage to present a special award.

"And the award for the most elusive villain goes to..." Pausing for a second, he spoke softly into his wrist communicator. "Is everyone in position?"

Getting a thumbs up from the snipers in the rafters he continued. "The Falcon!"

Sniper shots rang out as five bullets pierced an empty chair in the second row, followed by an overhead announcement. "This is the third time that The Falcon has not fallen for this."

Soon after, the crescendo of the evening arrived for the Smiths.

"And winner of Best Spy Seduction goes to... Stan Smith for Smoking Hot North Korean Super Spy!" Stan and Francine both looked at each other in shock. Not in his winning the award. Shock that they were so engrossed in their little games that they never heard the nominees announced.

"EEEEEHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Stan in glee as he jumped up and ran towards the stage, tripping twice over coworker's feet in the row before gaining his composure.

Francine's adoring smile lit up the dark auditorium as she jumped up and down and applauded by herself. In all fairness to Stan, the rest of the crowd was totally riveted on Francine and her sheer top. Continuing to clap as she sat, she leaned into the distinguished head of the CIA. "This is so exciting for Stan. I almost can't breathe from the thrill!" she smiled. "I'm getting goose bumps and shivers." She finished as she showed him her arm.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers