American Slut Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooped more cum off my tits and face and filled the cup almost full, knowing that one more nice load, would have it nearly overflowing.

"Who wants to top me up?" I asked, looking at the last three guys, all staring at my coated tits, their fists racing up and down their pulsing cocks.

"Oh yeah," two of them grunted simultaneously, one shooting into the cup, and the other onto my face and into my open mouth.

I caught as much as I could, before glancing to see my cup almost to the rim. I spit out the jizz I'd caught in my mouth and sang out, "Ta-da!"

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" the audience chanted.

I didn't need their encouragement as I took the cup, even as the last guy was still jerking off in front of me and downed the cup... easily the most cum I've ever swallowed at once. It was warm, gooey, salty and sweet, and I felt so slutty and hot for doing it.

I downed it all, turned to the last cock, devoured it whole and began bobbing furiously, wanting to swallow the final load.

As expected, it wasn't a dozen bobs later before he grunted and warned, "I'm about to come."

I kept bobbing until he shot his load in my mouth, and I swallowed every drop.

As soon as he was done depositing his load, I stood up, briefly kissed him with his cum all over my lips and said, "Thanks, stud," before I turned and looked at the warped wall.

I glanced to the clock and saw I still had three minutes twelve left, which meant I'd gotten ten loads in under seven minutes.

I took a deep breath and ran up the curved but easy to climb wall, and stopped in front of Bubba. I gasped, "Holy fuck!" This cock that Matt had described was as big as a monster ten inches long! And as big around as my wrist!

He chuckled, his voice deep, "Not the first time I've heard that."

I took it in both my hands, unable to wrap just a single hand around the long, thick monster. "I think I'm in love."

Matt objected, "Hey, what about me?"

I laughed, "Get over it: I'm in the heat of the moment. Besides, we're going to have a wide open relationship!"

"You'd better open wide then: think you can take it all?" he asked.

"I've never tried anything close to this big: either length or girth," I responded dubiously, still in awe of the majestic cock in my hands.

"You need to get all ten inches into your mouth before you're allowed to climb up to Bambi," Matt reminded me, confirming my Bubba estimate.

"I'll do it or die trying," I pledged, always up for a challenge... at least the new me. I took his cock in my mouth, feeling my lips stretching to an impossible circumference, feeling total exhilaration as I threw myself into the task.

"Oh yeah," Mr. Horse Cock groaned, as I slowly tried taking more of him into my mouth.

I'd managed to get over half of him in, knowing time was of the essence, and tried to get more, but I gagged. I didn't want to lose so close to the finish line, so close to proving myself, so I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, "Wanna face fuck me Bubba? Don't hold back!"

"Oh yeah," he nodded, standing up, and sliding his cock back in my mouth.

He face fucked my mouth for about thirty seconds, each thrust going two-thirds in as I focused on my breathing, knowing the full ten inches would be mine at any moment.

I wanted it!

I needed it!

Then he slammed all ten inches in my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin and my helpless throat almost rupturing as the crowd went wild! I couldn't have possibly done that under my own power!

He pulled out and said, "I'd love to shoot my load all over you, but you're running out of time."

"Rain check," I winked, as I gave his cock a tug and quickly spun around and made the leap up to the spread eagled Bambi.

"About time," she smiled, looking utterly delicious.

"All good things come to those who wait," I countered, as I buried my face in her pussy, finding her already very wet, while sliding two fingers inside her, probing for a snack.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned, as I licked her pussy while trying to pull a strawberry out of her. I got hold of one, pulled it out, turned to the audience and put it in my mouth.

The crowd cheered as I tossed the green stem away.

I spun back around and resumed licking and fingering, quickly pulling out a second strawberry.

I ate that one too, and dove back in for the third.

Her moans were increasing as I sucked on her clit just the way I liked having mine pleasured, while I struggled to pull out the third strawberry. It took a little more work, but I finally got it out and ate it.

I glanced at the clock and saw I had a minute fifteen left, so I buried my face back in Bambi's pussy and furiously fingered her, wanting to get her off.

"Oh fuck, yes," Bambi moaned loudly, as she grabbed the back of my head and began grinding on my face.

I sucked, licked and probed, and was finally rewarded with a flood of her cum as she screamed, "Yes!"

I licked for only a second more before she pushed me away, urging, "You need to hurry."

"Next time I'll stay between your legs until I've savoured the entire flood," I smiled, then winked and turned around to make the final leap.

I hopped up and hit the buzzer!

I spun around and bowed, having finished the five Obstacles!

"And we have a third finalist!" Matt declared.

"And shortly, one winner," I countered back, adrenaline coursing through me at all I'd done.

"All right, we'll be back in five for the final competition," Matt announced to the audience, which roared.

I stood there in the afterglow of triumph, as Bambi climbed up, hugged me tightly tit to tit, looked me in the face and praised, "You, Emily, are the sexiest thing."

"And you're drop dead gorgeous, Bambi," I countered, knowing that because of her, I was definitely no longer completely straight.

"I know you have plans with Matt after this," she said, "but I'd love to take you out on the town."

"I'd love that," I said, not wanting to break eye contact.

"It's a date," she said, giving me a gentle kiss and a soft smile.

I blushed, and asked her, "Like a date, date?"

"Like a date with benefits if you want," she nodded, kissing me again, this time taking her time and giving me lots of tongue.

"I can't wait," I said, my head spinning, this quiet interlude somehow more shocking than everything else I'd done today. In the back of my head I was aware that thousands of people in the crowd, and who knew how many people with televisions, may be watching our intimate moment, but they didn't matter. Something about Bambi, something about this woman, as in not a man, had touched me very deeply. Until meeting her I'd been straight, but no longer.

"I can't wait either," she said, but then sauntered off as I stood there.

Another girl, this one wearing black pasties on her modest tits, a pink hairband and nothing else, not even shoes, came up to me and said, "You should go get a drink of water and go to the washroom if you need to; the final task is a little wild."

"Hasn't this all been a little wild?" I asked.

"Okay, the last one is a lot wild," she smirked, obviously knowing something I didn't.

I was thirsty, and I could definitely pee, so I went and took care of both, before I was led to the final obstacle... although I soon learned it wasn't an Obstacle... but just a wrestling mat with two other women already there, and a lot of sex toys scattered around.

Matt announced, "Only three of you finished the course, and thus you are all guaranteed some prize money. That said, only one of you can be crowned American Slut Warrior. This final Obstacle is pretty simple: the last one to come wins. Your opponents are your Obstacles, so you need to diddle your way to victory: get them off before they get you off."

I looked at the other two girls.

One was a petite Asian with tiny tits.

The other was a big breasted blonde who looked barely old enough to be a contestant.

Except for my black stockings, which by now were quite stained with who knows what, not one of us was wearing a stitch of clothing.

I came up with an idea. If I could convince the Asian to work with me, we could double team the young blonde together. Then after we defeated her, I was confident I could beat the Asian.

All three of us eyed each other as Matt asked, "Are you three ready?"

We all nodded, no one speaking.

I looked at the Asian and asked as the countdown began, "Want to team up and bring the blonde down?"

"Hell yeah," the Asian agreed.

The blonde gasped, "Fuck you both."

"That's the plan all right," I smirked as the buzzer sounded.

I reached down and grabbed a dildo while the other two each grabbed vibrators. I nodded to the Asian, and we began stalking the blonde, who was slowly backing up.

Matt informed us, "You must remain in the circle," just as the blonde was close to stepping across the line.

"Fuck!" the blonde cursed.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you so hard," I said, seeing a strap-on and thinking how hot it would be to be wearing one. It would provide both offense and defense.

I grabbed it and began putting it on awkwardly, but the blonde lunged at me, making me stumble as I was only on one foot, and I fell to the mat, the strap-on bouncing away.

The blonde was all over me, but thankfully the Asian kept to our agreement and rolled the blonde off of me. I gave up on the strap-on, grabbed a big vibrator, and jumped onto the blonde, joining the Asian.

The blonde was kicking like crazy, but I sat on her arms as I turned the vibrator on, and with some help from the Asian, who was using her body to keep the blonde's legs apart, I slid it inside.

"Oh fuck," the blonde cursed, as I furiously pumped the vibe in and out of her, and she wiggled and desperately tried to push us off and break free... all while helplessly moaning from her growing arousal.

"Just come, you bimbo," I ordered, doing my best to dominate her, seeing her as an archetype of all the other blonde temptresses out there. She'd probably even been a cheerleader!

"Fuck you," she snapped, continuing her attempts to writhe her way out of our control.

I laughed, "I think I'm fucking you," just as the Asian buried her face in the blonde's cunt, adding her clitoral stimulus to that of my vibrator shuddering seismically in the depths of the blonde's wet, swollen pussy, stirring the volcano, so to speak. I sensed imminent eruption.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" the blonde screamed, as she helplessly came. There was a small panel of expert judges on hand to assess orgasms (nothing beyond yes or no, but how do you train for that?), and their task wasn't at all difficult this time: the blonde was a voluminous squirter.

Knowing it was down to me and the petite Asian, that there could only be one winner, and that our alliance had been flooded away by the blonde's orgasm, I quickly flipped the Asian onto her back, trying to figure out how to get into her cunt without letting her into mine.

But Matt announced, "Now that there are only two of you left, the rules are simple. Get into a sixty nine, and using nothing but your tongue and fingers, get the other one off. First one to come settles for second place, which we call the Silver Orgasm."

"I'm on top," I quickly called, knowing that would be the better position and more difficult for her to make me come.

"Whatever," the Asian shrugged. "You're going down."

"We're both going down," I joked, as I straddled her face and lowered mine into her trimmed snatch.

"Three, two, one, munch," Matt declared.

Instantly I buried my face in her pussy as she did mine.

I awkwardly slid two fingers into her pussy and went directly to her clit. I now realized it would have been easier to finger her from below, and wondered if I'd made the wrong choice.

Meanwhile she was stroking two fingers inside me and was licking my pussy, thankfully ignoring my clit so far.

It felt good, but I ignored her stimulation of me as I concentrated on getting her off. I'd come too far (ironically without coming), to come now. I tugged and licked on her slit while finger fucking her as fast as I could... her moans encouraging me... even as I began to feel my own orgasm beginning to build.

I just kept fingering and licking while thinking of my ex-fiancé fucking my ex-friend... which seemed to cool down the rising orgasm inside me... even as I could feel her body beginning to give in. Do it, do it, just a little closer...

"Fuck!" she cursed. She was obviously very close to going over the top, but suddenly she shoved her entire fist inside me!

"Is that all you've got?" I quipped, suddenly so fucking full... although thankfully besides stimulating me her fist also hurt, which again kept my orgasm at bay slightly, as I sucked her clit between my lips and shook my head back and forth violently, like my rat terrier used to do trying to get a pull toy out of my hand, and my eager growls were rewarded with a massive spray as she squirted girl-cum all over my face! Another squirter!

"Damn you!" she screamed, as her orgasm hit her.

"We have a winner!" Matt declared.

Now that it was safe to come I ordered, "Matt, get over here right fucking now! And lose those damn pants!"

Matt asked the audience, "Folks, shall I crown our Champion with a good fuck?"

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" the crowd chanted, as I moved off the Asian, her petite hand slipping out of my gaping cunt.

When he reached me, things were unfastened but still in place, so I yanked down his jeans hungrily and took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed on the already hard seven plus inch cock for not even a minute, before getting on all fours, my cunt above the Asian's face. She was still coming: I'd done a good job! I ignored her for the moment and begged Matt, "Now give me my championship fuck!"

"If you insist," he smiled, moving behind me. Damn! He was still wearing his microphone! Oh well, with a few thousand of your closest friends cheering you on, there wasn't much hope of a private moment anyway.

"And you lick me, girlfriend," I ordered the Asian, feeling the adrenaline rush of victory. There's a little-known third use for adrenaline: fight, flight or fuck. This time let's go with an adrenaline fuck!

Matt slid inside me, and as I'd hoped, the Asian showed herself a good sport and obeyed, leaning up to lick the top of my pussy.

The double pleasure instantly had my long delayed orgasm rising as I moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me, stud!"

"I've never fucked anyone in front of so many people before," he groaned, fucking me hard, his strong hands on my hips controlling my body.

"Me either," I moaned, "but today is a day of firsts."

"So it is," he agreed.

And so he fucked me.

And the Asian licked me.

And I finally came in front of several thousand people, as well as who knows how many on television, after only a couple of minutes of fucking.

"Yesssss!" I screamed, as I collapsed onto the petite Asian, my tits in her face, while Matt announced to the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Champion Emily Haverstock's Gold Orgasm!"

The audience went wild at my declared orgasm as my entire body trembled with euphoria.

Matt kept pounding away throughout my orgasm until he too was ready to come. He pulled out, flipped me over and sprayed a huge load all over my face and tits. "Emily... everyone... I'm CUMMMMINNNNNG!"

I rubbed his cum, thankfully not the gold variety, all over myself before scooping some into my mouth and purring, "Yummy."

"I hope you enjoyed your wedding day," he said, looking down at me.

"Definitely," I nodded, before adding, "and this is a lot better than the dull bland wedding I was supposed to have today."

"And you didn't have to fake your smiles," he joked.

"I didn't fake a thing," I smiled, before asking, "does the champion get to defend her title next year?"

"Definitely," he agreed, just as Bambi walked over and pulled me to my feet.

"You've had your fuck, Matt. She's all mine now," Bambi staked her claim, kissing me.

The crowd started chanting, "Emily! Bambi! Emily! Bambi! Emily! Bambi!"

Bambi and I walked off the obstacle course hand in hand; each of us naked, each of us feeling beautiful although in need of a shower or two, each of us still horny, and each of us with immediate plans that included the other.

Five days later I checked out of my hotel and moved in with her.

One year later, on the next season of American Slut Warrior, I not only won again... but I also married Bambi on live TV.

Nine months after that I gave birth, as Bambi had generously allowed Matt to deposit a dozen loads in me during our ménage à trois honeymoon night. We refused to allow him to bring his microphone, however.

The end