American Stream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wake up Nicole! I want to see those jugs jiggle.

She has such big tits, I love the contrast between the two of you, Tall and busty brunette, short and perky blonde, dream couple!

Did you guys fall in love on set?

Well we had sex just the two of us before our first stream, it's kind of a weird quirk of Nicole's. She likes to get some jitters out in a practice try, sometimes she'll get really emotional the first time. She cried a little with me the first time. She was embarrassed but I thought it was kind of cute, though probably not sexy. Oh and I guess I should at some point get out of bed.

Yes!

Look down, look down, look down!

Oh wow, those legs. And what's in between them! Fuck!

I guess I'll go to the bathroom and give everyone a show, might as well get used to all of the voices. This is a lot, God, it's hard to be on like this, to just get out of bed and start performing. Here I've got a couple of options, let me really milk it, I'll stand here in front of the bathroom mirror pretending that I've got this agonizing decision to make. What color leggings am I going to wear to the gym today, gray or black, which sports bra will go with it?

Are you going to shower there? Maybe put on a little bit of the show.

I want to see her masturbate under one of those spigots.

Go naked!

How about I just take my time here? See, every inch is exposed in the mirror for you. God I do want to touch myself already, there's something about hearing it every second, knowing that everyone can see what I'm doing, but if I go just a little lower, if I just let myself go, I could come while you watch me.

Go grab one of your sex toys. Get the biggest one.

Right there, see how many fingers will fit.

Twirl for me, show me that ass.

It was all at once immersive and addictive, overstimulating to the point that I could have come at any point. I thought I might, even at just the tingling from the touch of my panties, dampening the fabric the second it touched my lips.

And of course, my own acknowledgment, quite sheepish and shy, flooding out in every thought, communicating my very sexual urges before I had even the chance to process the constant bombardment of messages.

There was a vapid, vain piece of me that relished in the attention, craving every comment, relishing in the steady drumbeat of praise and sexual energy. Every task, every bounce, every step, all turned into an effort to titillate and please masses of people I would never meet. And for a second I silenced the messages just to know that I could, stopping to stare at myself in the mirror just to make sure it was possible before returning to the glow of the gesticulating hive.

But the audience was the point, punctuating every step I took as I went through my morning routine, putting enough effort into my appearance that I might be seen in public, and having to admit this pretense to my adoring fans as I made my way to the train, nearly completely exposed in the tightfitting garments that showed partial imprints of my lips and full buttocks.

My breasts bulging out of the gap in between the cups of my stylish sports bra, the whole of me presented along with every pretext I took to advertise my allure even at a place as routine as the fitness center.

I'm trying to find my way to that line, you know between the girl who gets completely dolled up and the ungrateful dyke that doesn't care what her fans get to look at as she bends over and twists and turns, and all that other stuff I will just have to exaggerate for you all.

Squats and lunges!

Nice ass, look at how tight that butt is.

I can't believe you ended up in front of me. Will you bend over?

Wow, okay so I knew this would happen but you're right here. Is it weird to have someone streaming who is so close. I mean, VisiTech told me that they would have plants all around kind of watching me, but I'm guessing you're not...

And I zeroed in on his profile, his name was Michael, and already I knew so much more...

Okay so I thought about what I would say in the situation, even if you are my type, it's gonna be hard for me to say yes to everybody.

Oh I have no illusions Rachel, I'm just happy to be part of the show. So if you want to bend over...

I did, taking my time, pretending to drop something, angling my ass to align with his field of vision so that everyone watching could see. And there was a safety in being so public, I remember learning in school about sexual harassment as an antiquated social epidemic, like slavery or apartheid, something inventions like stream instantly solved for a new generation.

I could strip naked on the subway, stand there until a peace officer arrived and never fear about someone violating me. Part of me wanted to, no matter how much I tried to control myself, these thoughts seeped out broadcasting my worst desires.

And they loved it!

Look down again, you can see that wet spot on the front of her pants.

There, she's doing it.

She can't help it stare at it soaking, that cunt must be so ripe.

Of course I can't stop looking with all of you staring. And um... Why would I want to? Oh God though I am thinking about it, part of me thinks it would be worth the ticket just to pull down my leggings right now and let Michael fuck me right here on the train. He is pretty hot, and Nicole says I always have permission for anyone over 8 inches...

Oh well...

What about 7 ½?

If you're serious, we did go to the same gym, maybe we might meet in the showers.

I don't know Michael I'll have to see, I don't know how long I can last with everyone staring and commenting like this.

It was like having an instant conversation with everyone alongside my own inner monologue, jarring and sultry, the vulgarity making me all the more comfortable with my own thoughts as more and more were shared.

I was on the elliptical machine, thighs burning, urging myself onwards...

Come on Rachel you fucking slut, if you want everyone to look at that ass, you better keep climbing up this pretend hill...

Oh yeah, climb a little higher for me baby, I got my own peak that's pushing up.

Thank God for your POV, look at how her buttocks move.

You got this, a little faster, I want you to be so hot and bothered for your shower, then you can get a little dirtier for all of us.

And then my first mistake...

Okay come on guy, it's not that much weight, stop yelling unless you've got the type of body that makes us all want to stop and be impressed... Oh my God I'm sorry Brian, that was so fucking mean.... you are kind of cute, and you're trying and I'm making it worse oh wow I fucking suck so much...

No way, that guy is not at all in your league.

Some people should just give up already.

I want to see you and downward facing fucked like my dog, or maybe that one position, with their ass way up in the air...

It's not like I don't see the appeal, but I can think of some better poses to be fucked in...

There wasn't much time for self doubt or reproach, or even the steady quiet reflection that usually came with each extension of my body. There was no calming Zen like trance, nothing but the raw sexuality and the buzz of a thousand different voices, incessant inside my ears. And it reached into my own reactions, my eyes glued to the buns of the regular with the platinum blonde hair I always noticed.

Bending right in front of me...

Madison.

My face remained unable to mask my own arousal, a now noticeable trail of my own excitement dripping down my leg, leaving a dark mark against the gray.

Breathe... Focus... Calm...

Look at those tits on the instructor.

Can you see those lips through her shorts?

Oh my God, I can see down her shirt, that girl can't stop looking. She wants it just as bad as Rachel, I wonder if it...

Stop! Stop! Stop I can't take it anymore, Michael and anyone who wants to watch and follow me into the showers, I'm going to cum as much as I can with or without anyone's help.

And I couldn't tell whether I had shouted out loud as I stood up on my mat, or if it was just thought in a primitive scream through the apparatus in my head. Either way the lesson stopped as the rest of the class watched me storm out of the room, not even bothering to collect my things, too flushed and horny to compose a coherent thought.

Is she really doing this?

Like, is anyone invited? I mean, if she doesn't want my dick why would I go in there to watch?

Clearly it's just for the VisitTech plants, she isn't looking for just any dick..

No! Anyone!

I was stripping down before I even made it into the locker room, undoing the back of my sports bra and letting it fall to the ground, stopping at the door frame to pull down my leggings and thong. I stepped out of my sopping clothes, not caring who saw me walking towards the communal shower, my lust and lack of any self-control streaming out into the world.

Any dick or any pussy, please just fuck me! The first person inside of here can use me however they want! Fuck me in my ass and pass me around, I don't care, just make sure I cum until I can't anymore.

I turned on the water, slowly rinsing myself, waiting and watching the entrance with eager anticipation...

I remember looking before the thoughts came rushing in again, hoping and then sighing with relief when Michael strode into the coed shower. He pulled his tank top from sweaty, thick shoulders, his cock already hard by the time he reached my hand.

The rest spilled out through 10 different eyes, feeling and hearing all of the thoughts combined into the first erotic scene for the American Stream Girl, organic, natural and impossibly exhibitionist, the audience able to pick their perspective.

But when filtered, the stream usually starts with Michael, hoisting me up against the tile as the steam beat up against our skin, perspiration mixing with beads of water dripping down our bodies before they intertwined.

My nipples are hard against his chest, his lips finding mine, our thoughts allowing our hands and tongues to react in real time to each other, the thoughts spilling out into each other and up into the evernet for everyone to see.

Oh God, kiss my neck, bite me, harder, oh fuck yes!

I'm going to fuck you so hard against this wall.

A little higher, you're almost there, please, gentle at first then be as rough as you want.

You're so tight, oh god, I've been thinking about this pussy since the train, you looked so sexy bent over I wanted to take you right there.

And that was the beauty of the stream. It took the mixed grabbing of hands, the touching and mingling of flesh, the rapid pace of pleasure and slowed it down, presenting each of us as a person, our thoughts and bodies all tangled up in each other.

He lifted me up easily, hoisting me against his hips as he drove his hard cock in between my legs. I could sense his pleasure, his thoughts pounding into me along with his penis. My legs wrapped around him, trying to pull myself closer, my head banging something hard against the tiles, nails accidentally digging into his back as he forced me to cum against the wall.

Does she want more?

Let me help you hold her.

Oh God, more, give me more, let me use me like a slut, I don't care! Fuck me, fuck me! I want to be covered in your cum!

I went slack, hearing so many voices, feeling everything as more hands joined me, more bodies claiming me like a race to see who could touch me and join in the orgy. There were four hands holding me, as Michael turned to share me with two other men.

I was still cumming, shaking, and needing more, trying to squeeze my legs around his hips even as he spun me around so that each hand could have their turn touching my breasts, my ass, my legs, giving me up to the group.

There was the illusion of becoming completely out of control, being swapped and shared with everyone there, when in reality three men and one woman had been chosen...

Oh God it's so hot and so humiliating to be fucked by the first people to rush in the gym. Oh hey you, I'm sorry about earlier, what I thought, let me make it up to you. Your cock is so big, put it in my pussy.

And I just barely had time to know the names of the men joining. The slightly heavyset man was Brian, and on the other side of me Eli's big black dick dangled and waited for my touch as both hoisted my quaking legs up and off Michael's cock.

Fuck, go ahead, use my mouth! God it's so sexy, normally you would be my type but I'm just so turned on...

I don't care why, your mouth just feels so good. I'm gonna watch it over and over again, really treasure reliving cumming all over your pretty little face.

Share her! Make her choke on all these cock, ram it down her throat, all of you use her.

Please just cum on my face, I don't want Nicole to have to taste the cum in my cunt.

Oh, now you care?

I could hear her in my head, her disappointment shared with the world even as her hand reached out and grabbed my ponytail, Madison from yoga shoving my face into her tender twat. I licked up and down, switching between her and nursing the light pink head of that big black dick while Brian wiggled underneath me.

The hard silk surface didn't stop him, and I started riding up and down on the husky guy, unable to control myself even as I heard the disappointment. Nicole was watching, seeing me grind down on the stranger, able to see what I thought as my mind stayed focused on the feeling of another woman in my mouth.

Rachel you could've at least asked me if I wanted to watch.

I'm sorry, I didn't think... Oh my God he's so big, he is so much, I can feel him inside of me. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, and she tastes so good. Nicole, do you like it? Do you like watching your girlfriend get gang fucked by a group of strangers? I need it, I'm such a slut, oh God I'm sorry I'm such a slip I'm sorry I'm gonna come again...

And I could feel her sigh, aroused almost in spite of herself.

Go ahead, I love seeing you like this.

I could see her, masturbating in our bed while watching me now kneeling, switching between the three of them as the blonde rubbed her larger breasts against mine.

We kissed around the third man's cock, sharing and swapping, my hands knowing exactly how to reach down and play with her dripping pussy.

She came with my two fingers inside of her, nearly toppling me over before I was lifted up again, this time taken by the last cock, bigger and thicker. Elijah bent me over, leaving me holding desperately onto the cylindrical base of the showerheads, my feet leaving the floor as he pounded into my aching cunt, stretching me open as he held me by the hips.

I found my footing, his rough hands pulling me closer, holding me a little more vertically as I started to bounce up and down on his dick, steadying myself to slowly take more of him.

Most girls can't take all of it, you're almost, you're almost there

That's it, I'm such a slut I want to take every last inch of your big black cock. I wanted up inside me all the way who it hurts but it feels so good, do it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

Oh God you're taking it, just like that, just like that. Fuck baby, that feels good that's exactly it, how can you take this be so tight and take it? Damn girl fuck! It barely fits.

Look at her take that thing, oh my God is she even going to be able to walk after that?

God that is the biggest dick I've ever seen, look at how thick!

Can you see that vein?

Again I was repositioned, bent over so that I could suck on the heavier guy, the other blonde kneeling below to lick both his balls in the shaft as he thrust all the way inside of me, each stroke making me scream out my thoughts.

Oh God, are you close? It's so big it's so big, oh God I'm cuming, I'm cuming so hard, I don't think I can take it anymore. Please cum! Please cum! I can't take it!

I'm close, oh man I ain't never had a bitch take so well. I wish I could nut inside of you, I want it so bad.

Fuck, I'm so close again don't you dare stop.

I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum you better pull off.

It's so big, it hurts so good, I don't know, it's so much I...

Rachel I'm...

Cum inside of me! I don't care, just don't stop fucking me."

He pushed into me with one long thrust, stopping as he slammed all the way inside of my slit, filling me past what I thought I could possibly take. I felt him twitching, his cock throbbing as it unloaded inside of me.

And I never thought about Nicole, my thoughts consumed into the climax building around the seed he pumped inside of me and the chatter drowning out her voice.

Look at the creampie, it's always dripping out!

I'm cumming too, my cunt is so wet.

God, I wish I could get fucked like that, just passed around and treated like a piece of RealTec.

He held me around the hips, using my waist to milk out the rest, starting up again in slower motions that brought me again to an orgasm seen across millions of streams, shared with more than just the men and women participating in the shower. I came, almost satisfied, watching through another's eyes to see the white trail brimming down my lips and legs while the others pushed me to my knees, screaming silently for their turn.

I went back and forth, swallowing and slurping, licking up and down the shaft, tongue tasting the balls. My hands worked around the skin, pulling back-and-forth, taking the two of their heads together at one point, all the while hearing the hoots of encouragement in my head as I pulled on each of them.

Brian grabbed his own cock for the end, slapping it in and out of my lips. He teased me with the tip before it started to spurt first in my mouth and then up and down my chin in slow blotting gobs of white that stayed despite the pitter patter of water on my shoulder.

Get her to clean the head!

Cun in her eyes, I like to see girls squint through it.

Fuck that will sting, what about her tits?

Michael pulled away two, finishing in long ropes that left trails of white from my nose and eyelashes down, not consciously able to deliberately aim at anything, his ejaculation shooting out and up to even land the tip of the trail on my hair.

God... please more...

Madison picked me up, hoisting my 5 foot frame easily, kissing me and pressing me against the wall just like Michael. The loads spread between us, my cunt closing around my thighs and then her fingers found me, barely needing to tickle before I thrashed in one last throw of pleasure, my arms hugging around her back.

Do you feel better now Rachel? Able to think?

Yes, Nicole, I'm sorry about letting him...

Don't be, it was super hot. Just be sure to actually get clean in the shower before you come home.

Angling under the spigot, I cleaned myself off, almost missing a spot before being reminded. I took my time getting my clothes, recapped a little with my new partners. But there was always the stream, waiting to be replayed from their perspective so I could go back and see when exactly each of them noticed me in the gym.

When each decided they were going to have me...

And as I slowly dressed, the chorus of voices starting again, and for the first time I wondered how the fuck I would ever get anything else done.

12