American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers

He stood from the couch and grabbed his semi-turgid prick, pointed it between her globes and started beating the life out of it with rough, angry, fast strokes. His hand covered his dick completely as it passively received the masturbatory torture he was subjecting it to.

Knowing what he needed, she held onto her hooters and caressed them.

"You going to cum again for me Glass?" she asked, before lasciviously licking her lips and puckering before blowing him a kiss.

"Uhh..." he groaned in frustration, "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking tits you god damned whore!" he grunted, through clenched teeth.

"You don't have it in you, pin-dick," she replied, pinching her nipples again and sending delightful sparks all the way from her nipples into her brain, and electrifying her hard, prominent clit.

"Fucking bitch, take it, take it, take it all you fucking slut," he grunted as his hips started flexing and thrusting.

Deb watched in equal parts excitement and disappointment as his meagre wad left the end of his abused prick, the first shot firing but the rest drooling, such as it was. Three times was after all, probably some kind of record for the guy. It dripped down into her cleavage while she worked her nipples feverishly. Releasing one, she slipped a hand down to her pussy to play with her engorged flaps and abuse her hardened clit, brining herself off again.

"Oh fuck yes you pathetic prick, I'm cumming you cocksucker, I'm cumming again, yes, yes, yes, oh GOD YES!" she cried.

Her hips flexed uncontrollably on her fingers as her pussy clenched around the digits. She could feel his earlier load start to slide out of her arse as she lost control of her muscles. For what felt like minutes to her (but was probably less than one) she lost awareness of her surroundings.

When she came back to awareness, Glass had slumped down on the couch and was laying his head back with his eyes closed, trying to catch his breath. With a wicked grin, almost entirely to spite him, she started working on his tiny, soft prick once more.

It took a while to get any reaction from him. She had on occasion pushed a guy to the point where his entire cock had gone numb, and she suspected that might be the case here. Eventually though, he became aware of her again and looked down at her as she got his cock slightly hard again, now his fourth erection of any degree in less than an hour.

Glass stared at her, watching what he now knew was a nymphomaniac work on his exhausted cock. Somehow, she managed to bring him to another semi-erection. He tried to be a 'hard man', to summon power, anger, anything she might respect, but he had nothing.

"No," he panted, crumbling almost completely emotionally, "please, stop... Please, you have to stop, I can't take it anymore."

Deb stopped and looked up at him in satisfaction. She slowly stood, uncurling each limb in a slow, sexual manner until she stood looking down at him. She turned then, to give him a good look at the rest of her body, taunting and intimidating him. She walked, placing each foot in front of the other, over to her Meretrix Hills jumpsuit. She then bent at the waist, giving Glass a good look at her exposed, flushed pussy lips, and abused, cum-leaking, puckered anus, driving home the point she was trying to make.

Quickly, she pulled the suit on, sliding the cotton over her naked flesh and cum drizzled melons before zipping it up to just under her bust. She went to his door, unlocked and opened it. In the doorway she paused, turned back to him and uttered, "Pin-dick," before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Glass was exhausted. He knew he'd been beaten. Only once had he been expended anywhere near this degree, and that was with Ms Sarah herself -- but under far different circumstances. Deb had utterly destroyed him. But she wasn't powerful. She was submissive, or at least she seemed to be. He hadn't been strong enough though. She was a filthy, dirty, whorish slut, and he hadn't had the strength to dominate her. It made him angry. As he sat, willing the energy back into his body to try moving, he vowed to beat her, to control her and have his revenge. Step one was to get off the couch, and he wasn't sure how long that was going to take.

* * *

Ms Sarah dropped the dildo on the bed as her mischievous smile grew wide into a grin. It wasn't like she'd ever really lacked for money, but this deal involving Hartbury meant that she could splurge a bit. Material goods held little allure to someone who possessed power the way she did in her realm, and she was sure Hartbury's wife had no regard for such true wealth, wanting only the money to do with as she pleased. Nevertheless, she'd enjoy being able to buy herself the sporty convertible she'd salivated over last month. The rest would go aside and reduce her mortgage unless she found something else to do with it.

Then there was Connor Hartbury himself. Meretrix Hills Asylum housed all manner of lunatics, freaks, nut-jobs, nymphomaniacs, mentally disturbed and unhinged patients and inmates. It was administered by Leon Glass, while she held the position of Matron, in charge of all the nurses. Officially, anyways. Unofficially, she was the one truly in control. Included among the inmates were a couple of deformed individuals whose physical deformities extended to their genitals, being longer, thicker or having enlarged testicles. This gave them certain needs which were met within the halls of Meretrix Hills. So Connor Hartbury's more than 9" erection was probably not particularly impressive in comparison. But for Ms Sarah, it made all the difference. She would never stoop to cavorting with one of those freaks; no, she needed a handsome face, a perfect physical specimen to satisfy her needs. Someone, in fact, just like Connor Hartbury.

Her recent increase in wealth and the arrival of her dream subject had her feeling unusually frisky.

She started with her hands on her hips, looking at her full body reflection in the mirror. Slowly she slid her hands up over her hips, before crossing them over in front of her, and lifting her breasts up with her crossed forearms, bulging them up towards the long opening in the front of her uniform. She'd known from a very young age the power sex held, and she'd spent her life accumulating and utilising it to improve her life. She could be sex on a stick when she chose to be, and right now she was feeling particularly horny.

With one hand, she slowly unhooked the last few buttons of her blouse and quickly unhitched the belt. She pouted at her reflection as she slowly pulled back the sides of her top, revealing in the mirror her big, pale 38DD tits, pushed up and outwards by her black, lacy bra. She dropped the blouse to the floor and caressed her big tits through the lacy material, paying particular attention to her hardening nipples. She watched as her boobs moved within her bra while she manipulated the heavy jugs with her hands.

Before long she stopped and pulled the straps off her shoulders and then reached behind her back to unhook it. She watched in pleasure as the pressure of her restrained baps forced the bra to fly off her body, freeing her melons to sway and jiggle in freedom. Her nipples were now hard and erect, the pink flesh tightened in arousal, and the very tips straining hard. Taking them between her thumbs and forefingers she twisted them slightly, in opposite directions, alternating back and forth. She watched her reflection moan in pleasure.

"Uhmmmm, yes."

While she played with her tits she stepped back to her bed and released one of her glorious orbs in order to unzip the skirt, before pushing it down her hips and taught legs. With her hand free again, she started at her navel, playing her fingers over the sensitive, pale skin of her stomach and causing her muscles to flutter.

She looked at her thong-clad pussy, hidden, weeping behind the opaque black lacy material, completely hiding the lack of hair on her mound. Her panties matched her garter belt, all black lace a couple of inches wide, attaching to the suspenders and finally the tops of her stockings. She felt sexy all day when she wore the right things, and sex was power. Her fingertips slowly walked down over the material, headed for the steamy lips of her pussy to tickle them through her panties. Her body started rocking, undulating to her pleasure. She lightly traced her fingertips over the space covering her lips, again moaning in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm... ohhh... Con..." she mumbled.

Startled at what she'd almost said, but then realising she was alone and it didn't matter, she moved onto the bed, languidly crawling into a comfortable position like a cat stalking its prey. She got comfortable on her pillows and faced her thong clad pussy towards the mirror where she had a good view. She picked up the dildo she'd discarded and ran the head of it over her mound, applying pressure to the engorged lips of her sex.

"Oh yes," she gasped.

She tried to prolong her pleasure, spending some time watching herself play with the dildo, even bringing it up between her heaving breasts and titfucking herself with it. When she could take no more, she slowly traced the dildo around each of her hard nipples, before trekking towards her ready, dripping cunt. With her other hand she forcefully pulled aside her panties, hearing the material overstretch at her abuse of it. Her naked, shaved pussy pulsed, waiting to be filled. Her clit was prominent, the hood pulled back, begging to be tickled, bitten, rubbed, anything. She could literally see her engorged, red lips pulsing to her heartbeat.

"OH!" she gasped and threw her head back as the dildo arrived at her clit, sliding across it and pushing her towards orgasm.

She was extremely worked up, but still, she hadn't realised how little it would take. She pushed the tip of the dildo between her outer lips and slid it up against her inner sanctum.

"Huh, huh, huh," she breathed in heavy breaths, feeling the anticipation of the imminent insertion and monumental cum just over the horizon.

Totally in control, she finally pushed the dildo, imagining the 9" long length of rubber cock was none other than Connor Hartbury's. It slid through her gash like a glowing firebrand through butter. Her gash sucked in the rubber like a baby sucking on a bottle. She felt the cock lurch in her hand as her canal took control. She pushed up with it, going as deep as she could. With it fully inside her she used one hand to squeeze, pinch and twist a nipple, while the other held the substitute cock inside her and the fingers played about her lips, teasing them at their junction.

She carefully pulled the cock back, fighting against the pull of her pussy. She only managed three strokes before exploding in orgasm.

"UHH! FUCK YES!" she cried as her hips flexed uncontrollably and she tried to hold the cock buried inside her cunt.

"MOTHERFUCKING SLUT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! COCKSUCKER BITCH! OH YES! YES! YES!" she cried, as her orgasm continued. Suddenly her pussy erupted, gushing juice out onto the bed, all over her hand and the dildo, bathing them in her flowing juice. Such an orgasm was a rare thing for her.

She continued pumping her pussy, riding the diminishing waves of her subsiding orgasm.

A pile of sexy, exhausted, stocking-clad flesh watched her try to catch her breath in the mirror.

One thing was certain. Connor Hartbury had a lot to live up to. That was the hardest Ms Sarah had cum in months. Possibly years.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers