American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Sarah watched, feeling her pussy slicken with juice as Connor's drooling erection came into view. Again she marvelled at it, how long, thick and clean it looked. Such cocks were rare around here.

Connor's pole bounced free, and he watched as it waved around, before finally settling exactly where he wanted it to be, nestled in between the two big olive funbags Angela carried with her everywhere.

"Do it Angela, squeeze your tits together and fuck Connor's big cock," Ms Sarah told her.

Angela pushed her hands up against the sides of her breasts, which caused her cleavage to close tightly around Connor's tall, hard, thick fuckstick. Immediately, his flowing pre-cum started to lubricate her soft cleavage in preparation for the hardcore, mammary-pounding, udder bouncing titfuck Angela was about to commence.

"Oh god," Connor moaned.

Angela's enormous breasts had always been too big for her to hold or really control, but over the years she'd worked out certain techniques, such as how she now held her tits as she got ready to bounce them in Connor's lap. She had her forearms pressed against the side of each lovely bap, and her hands held onto the front of each heavy bosom, her hand attempting to cover her areolas and pressing the nipples into her palms. Usually in this position she couldn't even see the lucky dick she was smothering, but Connor was bigger than average.

Carefully, Angela lifted her chest, raising her boobs to slide up Connor's cock, his pre-cum having lubricated her chest brilliantly. The head of his meat disappeared inside her snug, slick cleavage.

Maintaining her hold, Angela reversed direction, and Connor's rigid rod and pulsing head tunnelled upward, surging for freedom.

"OOUUUUHHHH, shit! I'm gonna cum, oh god I'm gonna cum so fucking hard."

Ms Sarah, unnoticed by either of the other two, was frantically jilling herself. She could feel an orgasm approaching as she heard how quickly Connor was going to cum.

Angela stroked her wet breasts up and down one more time.

"OH GOD YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDD! YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Connor shouted, writhing around in his chair yet somehow keeping his cock buried in Angela's cleavage.

Angela felt the hard spurts start firing out of his shaft. She could feel his cannon lurch with each one, almost as if it was regurgitating truly enormous wads of cum. The volleys launched up out of her cleavage and smacked into her chin, splashing back to land on top of her tits, with the remnants of each one slowly sliding down her chin and neck to join his pre-cum in her cleavage.

Ms Sarah bit her lip hard so as not to cry out as her pussy gushed fluid all over her hand and soaked into her tiny panties.

Connor must have gushed over a dozen times out the end of his straining pussy-pleaser. By the end he was just leaking into her cleavage.

He watched as her head dropped down onto her tits, where his gooey tip sat proud and triumphant. She sucked it into her mouth and proceeded to draw on his organ, slurping the remaining dregs out of his tube and swallowing it down. Her mouth went to work, cleaning as much of his shaft as she could reach by shoving her head down between her own hefty jugs.

After a minute or so his head was gleaming with her saliva and she lifted her head free.

"Delicious... Ms Sarah, he's not going soft. Should I go again? Or can I fuck it?"

Ms Sarah had been sitting in post orgasmic bliss before Angela spoke, and she was a little annoyed at the interruption. She was certainly capable of multiple orgasms, but the situation had to be right. Angela ruined any chance of that. She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and straightened her uniform.

"I don't think so Angela. Get dressed and get out, now."

Angela knew what she'd done wrong, speaking without being asked. She'd ruined a good opportunity, but at least she'd simply been dismissed, punishments were often worse. Fear of Ms Sarah and her punishments was rife throughout the Asylum and despite the fact that Angela herself was four years Ms Sarah's senior at 31, she was not immune. She grabbed her bra and uniform and fled Ms Sarah's office.

"As for you Mr Hartbury, you need to cum again, got your cock all worked up and hard?"

"Yes," he gasped, "please, it's been so long."

"No!" she yelled suddenly, and slapped his hard rod with her hand.

"OW! YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Connor was still wrapped in his strait-jacket, had his pants around his ankles, and a hard, vulnerable cock standing out of his groin. He was in no position to challenge her but still he tried in vain to stand up and fight. He twisted and wriggled in the chair, but couldn't seem to get his legs under him sufficiently to lever himself into a standing position. His aching cock was certainly a big distraction as well.

Ms Sarah leaned over, and Connor couldn't help a quick glance at her bulging, tight cleavage.

"You'll cum when I say you can cum, Connor, exactly when I say, not before, not after," she told him, menacingly.

Suddenly, Ms Sarah was kissing him. She had a hand behind his head to hold him in place, and her red lips mashed against his sensuously. He was completely in shock as her tongue invaded his mouth and explored every nook.

It was over almost as soon as it began, and Connor was still frozen in shock.

Ms Sarah bit his bottom lip between her teeth and pulled back, stretching it coquettishly. Her teeth were brilliantly white.

"Aaaahhh," Connor groaned in pain.

She released his lip, allowing it to smack back to his mouth. She straightened and then adjusted her uniform again. He watched as she walked around her desk, picked up her handset and punched in a number.

"Andrew," she stated, and then waited a while, seemingly waiting for someone to take the call.

"Come to my office and take Mr Hartbury back to his cell."

Without waiting for a reply she hung up and began looking over paperwork on her desk.

Connor sat, looking at his erect cock as it slowly drained of blood and began to lean forward as it lost rigidity. For the next few minutes he considered his situation. He was locked up in an asylum with a power hungry bitch and little hope of escape, his wife was out usurping his money and his assets, no doubt looking to lure in another poor schmuck or find some kind of toy-boy. And what was the deal with having Nurse Angela give him a titfuck anyway? Suddenly he looked up at Ms Sarah, realisation dawning.

"You..." he said softly, "You're in on this aren't you? You're working with my fucking wife," he continued, his voice rising, "You fucking power tripping bitch. You get off on controlling people don't you? How much is my fucking bitch of a wife paying you for taking my life?" he shouted as he finished.

Slowly, Ms Sarah looked up from her paperwork, completely unflustered. She wasn't afraid of Connor. He could run through these halls shouting about what he suspected or knew, and nothing would come of it. She wouldn't allow him to disrupt the other inmates like that of course.

"I don't know who, or what you are talking about Connor."

Just then her office door opened and a tall, wide orderly walked in. He must have been at least 6'7", and he looked as if he had the kind of muscles one earned from hard living, really hard living, the kind of muscles that were used to working and were good at it, tireless.

"Hello Andrew, please help Mr Hartbury with his pants and then take him back to his cell. If he gives you any trouble, please sedate him."

"Yes Ms Sarah," he replied with a deep voice.

Connor suffered through the indignity of being redressed in his pants by this ox, the whole time staring daggers at Ms Sarah, but not wanting to be sedated, he complied with Andrew's attempts to get his pants on. For his part, Andrew did not react to having to get a man dressed in any way.

"Good luck with your appointment tomorrow," Ms Sarah told him as they left her office.

They walked down the hall, Andrew escorting Connor to his cell.

"What is it with that bitch anyway? Does she have everyone around here under her control?" Connor asked.

He heard Andrew inhale deeply through his nose.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't speak about Ms Sarah like that, but I'd advise you not to do it again around me pal, if you know what I mean? If you don't, well, you might get to know Doctor Ramirez pretty well."

Connor wasn't sure who the doctor was, but the threat was pretty clear. He kept quiet all the way back to his cell.

* * *

Darren, invigorated by the spongy, wet, enthusiastic head job Laura was giving him, was harder than he could ever remember being without any kind of anal stimulation. He knew that it was now, or possibly never again. He spared a single millisecond of thought for his wife, of his happy life before their lives had deteriorated, before he again thought of his next actions with laser focus.

Suddenly, Darren grabbed her hair in his right fist, so hard she could feel it testing the roots of her brunette locks.

"AH!" she cried as she was forcibly removed from her oral attentions, her teeth clamping down just enough to graze against his ridge as the head left her mouth.

Darren was panting heavily as he ordered her, "On the table, face down."

Laura struggled to her feet, trying to ignore the pain in her scalp.

"Now you slut!" he ordered, like a dog barking at prey.

He forced her up against the table and then pushed her down over it, pressing her hard, pierced nipples into the table top and causing her big melons to flatten out against it.

"Shit!" Laura gasped as she felt her hair straining to remain in her scalp and felt the table crash into her legs as he pushed her over it.

"Fucking panties!" he blurted.

With his free hand he took hold of her waistband and pulled her string bikini panties over her round arse, revealing the round, olive globes in all their glory. Once he pulled her bottoms down past her thighs they fell to the floor. At some point she'd gotten some kind of slutty, tribal tramp stamp tattoo and he almost shook his head at the whorish, disgraced nurse. He got in position and lined himself up with her, probing with his cock and feeling her natural juices spread around her groin. She must be fucking wet, he thought.

"Yes, come on," he muttered in determination.

She could feel him trying to line up his cock with her wet slash, but he was obviously so out of practice he was struggling. He released her hair and used both hands to line himself up before pushing steadily inside her.

"Uhhh," she grunted as he forced his shaft all the way to the hilt in one thrust.

"Ohhh-son of a motherfucker," he moaned as he felt the tight velvet sheath of Laura's cunt tightly grip his hard meat, the first he'd felt in a long time.

He paused, simply holding himself inside her, enjoying the long lost bliss of a slick, squeezing pussy.

Laura could tell it was good for him, as she considered her reaction to his manhandling of her, forcing her up over the table. It was her instinct to fight back against him, but there was a part of her that enjoyed it, and since it was what he wanted, or needed, she'd let him go, for now, as long as he didn't push the boundaries too far.

After a couple of moments though, she could tell he was losing it. Being inside her wasn't going to be enough for him to maintain his hard-on.

"Uh, Darren," she asked, "are you going to put that thing to use before it goes soft or what?"

Startled out of his reverie, he realised she was right, already he wasn't as hard as he'd been when he stuck it inside her.

"Shit," he gasped, before sliding back, being careful to keep his head inside her warm honey hole.

When he pushed back in, Laura was sure he was losing it. His cock was already flexing and he had to work his hips sideways to get it back in. She took pity on him though and tried to help. She squeezed her pussy around his tool, providing a little extra stimulation.

"That's it, fuck me baby," she told him.

"Come on," he muttered, Laura unsure if he was willing his erection to life or willing himself to cum.

"Mmmm, I can still taste your arse on my lips Darren," she said, with a smile, sure it would do the trick.

"Oh!" he gasped, feeling life return to his rod.

Darren thought of her tongue inside his butt, how much he'd looked forward to Laura coming when he heard it would be her. She was a rimjob magician. Together with his dirty thoughts of her squirming, wet, squishy tongue up his arse, the tight massaging action his pole was getting inside her gash was doing the trick.

Laura could feel his cock hardening again, and it was ramping up the pleasure she was feeling from his shafting. She tried reaching down between her legs to squeeze her clit, but he had her pushed up hard against the table and she couldn't reach. Still, he was hitting some good spots inside her nonetheless. Instead, she squeezed her hands in underneath her boobs and started to massage them instead. She arched her back to lift up her jugs and give herself some room to work. She pulled on her silver ring piercings, feeling delicious bolts of pleasure shoot straight from her hard teats, down through her body to crash into her clit, causing her to explode in orgasm.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body shuddered in pleasure and her pussy spasmed in delightful bliss.

Darren knew she was cumming, it was clear, and he could feel the change inside her, the massaging of her tight cunt muscles going from rhythmic to frantic. It made him feel good, and he stepped up the pace.

"I'll fuck you Laura, you slut. I'll stick my fucking cock up your cunt until you beg me to stop," he told her, his dirty talk exciting him a bit more and he found a bit more speed and power.

The table was shaking now, and every time Darren shoved himself inside her it jumped a fraction of an inch forward. They were both taking shuffling steps to keep up with it.

"Oh god, your cock is so hard Darren, so hard..."

"Fuck bitch, take it," he replied.

They both lost track of time as he continued pumping her, seeking his first cock only orgasm in a long

time. They continued to talk too, mostly Laura told him how impressed she was with his cock, and how hard he was fucking her. She'd had harder, but he wasn't bad, and considering his rimjob fixation, it really was impressive.

Eventually, Laura felt herself peaking again and let him know all about it.

"OH FUCK YES YOU FUCKING STUD! FUCK ME HARDER BABY! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING FUCK! OH FUCK YES! OH GOD! OH GOD YES! FUCK! AHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as her peak hit.

"You fucking slut," Darren gasped.

Laura's tunnel was literally milking his rod, and he could feel that sensation in his balls that told him he was going to cum. He was momentarily in awe at having arrived at that point from fucking alone.

"God... you fucking stud... I don't know what's wrong with you but it's obviously not as bad as you think," Laura told him, tiredly.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum Laura, I'm gonna cum!"

Laura felt a second wind as she grabbed the edge of the table beside her legs and with her entire body bucked backwards, forcing him out of her.

"Shit! What are you doing you bitch?" he asked as he stumbled backwards.

Before he could say any more she was on her knees, again sucking on his cock like a fucking vacuum cleaner.

"Oh god you slut, suck that cock, suck it bitch," he muttered to her, enjoying her oral talents.

"Ghfm om meh kiks," Laura mumbled around his cock.

"Oh, shut up you whore, just suck my fucking cock," he told her.

She used her hand to jack on his cock while her mouth and tongue focused on his head, tasting and swallowing the stream of pre-cum that was leaking out.

"Oh, here it comes slut," he told her.

In contrast to Laura herself, his orgasms were much more sedate, his cock siphoning all the energy from his body and focusing on pumping the semen up from his balls and out the slit of his dick.

She pulled back and starting whipping her hand up and down his slab of cock meat with her right hand.

"I said cum on my tits you fucking dick," she told him.

With her left arm under her tits and her left hand caressing her right globe, she aimed his bouncing, quivering, straining dick at her cleavage. She could feel he was on the verge, but still not quite there. He needed just a little more. She lifted up on her knees and pushed the head of his dick between her sweaty breasts.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," he chanted, enjoying her tight cleavage, but still not quite there.

She pulled back, and twisted to the side, pressing her hooter against the spongy, purple head of his tool, sliding it around in his leaking pre-cum. She pushed her nipple up against his slit, teasing them both. Aiming just a little lower, the bulb of her nipple piercing pushed against his slit, slipping inside just a little bit, finally sending him to the heights of pleasure he sought.

"Slut," he uttered, before his spunk started gushing over her piercing.

There was a lot of pressure, and her piercing pushing against his slit caused his sperm to gush in several directions, all landing on her heaving baps as she breathed heavily herself.

His hips thrust in time to the spurts of cream firing from his lurching cock. Laura's hand jerked him like she was trying to start a friction fire using his dick, but there were plenty of fluids lubricating her hand job. Long lines of viscous, gooey jizz were landing all over Laura's enormous melons, glazing them with a delicious layer of icing.

"Uhhh," he groaned tiredly.

His spurts of cum were waning, his dick having shot about six or seven times already. The volume was dropping as well. Finally, the last shot simply drooled from the tip of his dick, leaving a long line connecting Laura's cleavage and Darren's tip.

She leaned forward and took his dick into her mouth, slurping up the line of spunk from her cleavage and swallowing it down. She had no intention of cleaning his cock for him though. She let go of him and ran her fingers through the strong-smelling cream all over her mounds of tit meat, occasionally bringing her fingers to her mouth where she slurped them clean.

Darren staggered around her, sitting on the table heavily. He rested, and watched her play with his load.

After a minute or so, with a great deal of spunk still on her chest, she climbed to her feet and collected her clothes, walking over to the door. At the threshold she turned and faced him.

"Cross me, and I'll fuck you up Darren, I mean it," she told him as she stood naked, cum dripping from her olive breasts, one hand dragging her clothing while the other idly teased her teat and pulled on the ring through her nipple.

She left with her curvy body and shapely arse swaying through the door and her tribal tramp stamp waving left and right.

"Fucking basket case," he muttered, before starting to get himself and the room cleaned up.