American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

"Mmmm," she moaned, causing him to feel a twinge of pride as she appeared to be enjoying it.

He sucked and kissed her panties, drawing her moisture through them and beginning to savour the flavour. While it was a new experience for him, he began to enjoy it, and the minutes ticked away as he lost himself in the experience.

It felt like ages to him, before she apparently got bored and needed a change. He was still aware of her strong, pale legs held akimbo in the air, lewdly, like some kind of sexed up slut. The imagery was extremely arousing to him.

She released his tie, and used the hand to pull aside her panties, without even letting him back away for a breath. He was suddenly confronted with her scent, unimpeded by the satin material of her panties. There was suddenly so much moisture available for him to slurp down.

He was reminded of the phrase, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. Every time he'd jerked off in a public bathroom or his car parked in a secluded place, with a fetish magazine spread open, he'd dreamed of a dominant, sexy, powerful woman showing him what sex was all about. Now that his wish had come true, he wasn't sure what it was going to do to him.

* * *

Angela led the strait-jacketed Connor down the hall towards the resident psychologist's office. She still had memories of the great big load he'd shot over her chest the day before. Getting another piece of his cock would be nice, but it was clear that Ms Sarah had taken a special interest in him, so it was wise for everyone else to show little interest in him unless specifically directed by Ms Sarah.

"So, this doctor, is he like everyone else around here, is he in the Matron's pocket as well?" Connor asked as he concentrated on his restricted balance as he walked.

Angela was a little confused. It sounded like he was annoyed that Ms Sarah was in charge. But that didn't make any sense. Of course Ms Sarah was in charge, that's how things were. How else should they be?

"What do you mean?" she asked with a furrowed brow.

Connor drew in a breath and pleaded with her, "Listen, I'm not supposed to be here. I'm not crazy. And if you help me I'll make sure that Ms Sarah is taken away from here, locked up for corruption, and then you'll have nothing to fear. Please, you have to help me get out of here."

It was almost word for word exactly as Ms Sarah had warned her.

"I'm sorry Connor, you seem like a nice guy. Maybe Dr Meehan will be able to help," she said, thinking about the poor mental patient and feeling very sorry for him.

Connor meanwhile took another meaning from her words. Perhaps she was telling him that the doctor might be more agreeable to assisting an inmate escape.

"Here we are," she said cheerily as she knocked on the door, "Dr Meehan, I have Mr Hartbury here for you?"

"Please bring him in," they heard, through the door.

Connor walked in ahead of Angela, who remained outside and closed the door after him.

Standing in front of a mesh-reinforced window stood a man with unruly looking dark hair. He was probably about six foot tall, a couple of inches shorter than Connor's height of 6'2". He had an average build, but even from behind you could see in his demeanour that he was defeated somehow. His tweed suit was well and truly out of fashion.

"Dr Meehan?" Connor asked, trying to get his attention.

The doctor began speaking in a monotone, "Connor Hartbury, diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and psychosis. Recommended treatment is incarceration within Meretrix Hills Asylum and heavy sedation and restraint around the clock. Sound about right?"

Connor took a couple of deep breaths.

"Not a single word you just said is right. I'm not crazy doctor, unless you include the decision I made to marry that fucking bitch that orchestrated all this."

Dr Meehan turned to look at Connor. He had a pleasant face, but he clearly had no passion.

"Please indulge me and sit down Mr Hartbury," he said, before sitting behind his desk.

"My name is Gary Meehan. I'm 45 and I've been the psychiatrist for Meretrix Hills for nearly 8 years now. Before that I was in a place much nicer than this for over 10 years. I've seen a lot of strange mental disorders over the years and I like to think there was a time when I was a beacon of hope and renewal to the mentally impaired. I believe I helped a lot of people. That stopped when I came here," he said, ominously.

"Your diagnosis arrived on my desk a little over a week ago as an arriving inmate, and I knew it was bologna the moment I saw it, I have an eye for these things. My guess is this was completed by someone who knew enough to fill out a report that looked authentic, but lacked the real understanding to make the report look legitimate."

Dr Meehan spent the next fifteen minutes chatting with Connor. Pretty soon Connor realised he was being assessed by the doctor, but continued nonetheless as this psychiatrist held his personal freedom, from the strait-jacket at least, in the palm of his hand.

"Thank you for indulging me Connor. I was certain of my diagnosis but I'm not so irresponsible as to release a patient without double checking."

"That's ok Dr Meehan, I'm just finally glad to have someone see my diagnosis for the sham it is. Finally I'll be able to get out of here and reclaim my life."

The relief Connor felt could not be described. Unfortunately he didn't have long to enjoy it.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to officially rescind your diagnosis Connor."

He paused, allowing that to settle into Connor's mind.

"What... But... why?" Connor asked.

"I'm afraid I can't go into that Mr Hartbury."

"But... I'm being held against my will! Incarcerated illegally! I haven't even committed a crime!" Connor blurted, becoming agitated and shifting forward as much as he could in the strait-jacket.

"Unfortunately I am bound just as tightly as you are in that strait-jacket right now. I really am sorry."

Connor could see the man's defeat worn on his sleeve. Despite the fact that he had seemed utterly defeated before, somehow he had the grace to look even more pathetic and sorrowful.

"Now, I can see this has upset you, and I cannot fault you for that. You are in an unjust situation, of that there is no doubt. However, until you find a way to see justice done, you are locked inside Meretrix Hills. My question, Connor, is would you like to spend that time locked inside a strait-jacket, or not?"

Connor was angry. He wanted to punch Dr Meehan in the face. But that desire was trumped by the need to have his arms free. He needed his arms free to punch the Doctor anyhow.

"You want to know if I'll be violent if you release me?"

"There are a lot of inmates and orderlies around, the majority of which have nothing to do with your situation. Your rage is evident, but will you direct it only at those deserving?"

"Yes," he said, thinking that perhaps socking the psychiatrist was still on the cards, since he was certainly accepting a degree of guilt for leaving Connor locked up.

"Please wait here, I'll go get the keys to unlock the jacket," he said monotonously before leaving his office.

Connor sat patiently, waiting for him to return. There was so much more he'd be able to do once he was out of the jacket.

After only a minute or so he heard the door open.

"If you won't change my diagnosis, will you at least help me escape?" Connor asked, foolishly failing to confirm Dr Meehan's identity before speaking.

"I don't know anything about your diagnosis, new guy. You are the new guy right?" Deb asked.

Connor twisted his head around to see. He hadn't seen this nurse before. She was the most poorly dressed so far. The uniform looked like it was much too big for her around the hips while being far too small across the bust. She had it unzipped and it was clear there was no bra. Her large breasts forced the unclasped top of her uniform open. They jiggled in time with her steps as she moved towards him.

"Yes. Connor Hartbury, but I'm not supposed to be here."

"I heard. You got yourself a pretty big fantasy about being a big shot CEO or something."

Something didn't feel right to Connor about this new nurse.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I'm Nurse Deb of course, see?" she asked, holding up the lapel of her uniform, "It says so right here."

"That just says nursing staff," he replied before turning to face the doctor's desk again as his neck had started to ache from twisting it around behind him.

"Yeah, well, I left my badge on my other uniform."

"Okay, fine, what do I care?"

"You know, you're being a real dick Connor Hartbury, especially since I was going to be so nice to you too."

She put her hand on his shoulder and ran her hand down his upper arm as she stepped around in front of him. He could barely feel her touch through the heavy fabric.

"I overheard Angela talking to one of the nurses, talking about you in fact. She's so adorable, trying not to let anyone know she was talking about your cock and your cum. But I was listening, and I filled in the gaps. I decided I wanted to take a look, and that's just what I'm going to do. It's so convenient when you're wrapped up in one of those little burritos."

She got down on her knees between his legs and unclasped his pants.

Last time he'd been in this situation Angela had been performing at the command of Ms Sarah, and then had denied him a second orgasm. He doubted that Ms Sarah would have sent a nurse in to see him, especially during his session with Dr Meehan.

"Should you be doing this? Are you even a nurse?"

She looked up at him, eyes full of mischief.

"No I shouldn't and no I'm not. How did you know, Mr Know-it-all."

"Oh!" he gasped as she got his pants down past his knees and started rubbing his rapidly swelling johnson inside his white, cotton underwear.

"You... you don't seem... like a nurse..."

"I'm going to be the best damn nurse your cock has ever seen dick boy."

She took hold of the waist of his underpants and pulled downwards, allowing his thickening rod to spring free, standing upwards.

"Oooh, nice one dick boy," she praised him, "you've got a really nice big cock here, and your balls are pretty big too, which is probably why Angela was so impressed. Your cum was wasted on her though, you should be saving it for me."

'What's with dick boy?' he wondered, since he was clearly older than her. At 39 he guessed he was about ten years older than her.

Deb stroked the sides of his shaft, not gripping, just sliding her hands along either side of it with her fingers.

"Oh god," he moaned at her sensual touch.

"You're going to be easy dick boy. Ms Sarah should thank me for getting your quick orgasms out of the way so she can really fuck you properly."

Connor was no longer concentrating on what she was saying and had no idea that she was even speaking. She'd wrapped a hand around his meat and was slowly wanking him, his pre-cum dripping down onto his tool where she smeared it all over in her soft, dainty grip. With her other hand she held his two heavy balls, rolling them around and fondling them in her fingers.

"Uhhh... yes... uhhh... god... uhhh," Connor moaned under her ministrations.

The orgasm yesterday with Angela had barely taken the edge off his desire. His cock was rigid, and now slimy with his own smeared pre-cum.

Connor wasn't actually watching what 'nurse' Deb was doing, so he was taken completely by surprise when his spongy head was engulfed by her wet, warm mouth.

Deb's expertise at oral gratification, on hard cocks at least, was unmatched by any other resident of Meretrix Hills, be they staff or inmate.

She opened her mouth wide and lowered it over the crown of his knob, so that he was well inside her mouth by the time he knew what was going on. Once he was deep, she closed her lips around his shaft, ensuring her teeth were not felt by him. Her lips glistened with her saliva as they slowly sank down his shaft. The tip of his prick nudged against her tonsils but after years of practice, her gag reflex was non-existent.

Connor was suddenly in the midst of the greatest blowjob he could never have imagined. Her lips, her tongue and her throat all massaged his prick with years of hard won expertise.

Deb worked Connor's cock like a master. She could deep throat better than anyone she had ever met, and she wasn't exactly shy about that fact either. The cock under her current care was already slick with pre-cum, and she was also adding her own copious saliva to the task of lubricating the hard, fleshy tube.

"Oh god!" Connor cried, swept up in the erotic pleasure.

"Muh met oo mever felt mamyfing wike mis mefore," Deb uttered around the tube steak she was pleasuring.

"Yes, oh god yes, suck my fucking cock," he pleaded with her, hoping with all of his might that she would suck a load out of his balls and swallow it all down.

Surprisingly though, and to the frustration of them both, he failed to orgasm in the next minute or so that Deb spent lathering his tool with attention. At first, she considered it a challenge and considered redoubling her efforts. Instead though, she decided to use it as an opportunity.

She stopped sucking his cock.

"No, please, keep going. Please don't stop. You can't leave me like this," he whined, all pretence of the CEO now abandoned in his need.

She grinned down at him.

"Don't worry dick boy, I told you I was going to be the greatest nurse your cock had ever met, and a nurse like that wouldn't leave you unsatisfied."

He watched closely as she started unhooking the front of the uniform she wore.

Her big tits slowly came into view, relatively pale, though with faint, faded tan lines. They were unhindered by any bra. Her nipples looked extremely hard, little nubs surrounded by average sized areolas, maybe 3 inches across. Once freed, she gave her nipples a tweak.

"You like my titties dick boy? Big aren't they? I love my great big titties. I love dick even more dick boy. But what I love more than either, is what it feels like when there's a great big dick like this one," she said.

She took hold of his shaft and held it up straight.

"That I get to play with," she continued, not breaking her tirade, "especially if I get to use my big, fat jugs on it. Just like this."

She leaned forward and Connor watched in awe as his hard-on slipped in between the heavy, pale melons she had hold of.

He wasn't sure, but they looked a bit smaller than Angela's. However, Deb was a much smaller girl than Angela, and Deb's tits looked simply amazing.

His cock, lubricated by his own pre-cum in addition to her saliva, both fluids in copious amounts, slid easily between the large breasts.

"Mmm... nice, huh? Dick boy?" she asked.

Connor simply moaned in reply, "Mmmm."

He'd had more sexual contact in two days at Meretrix Hills than he'd had in the last year of his supposedly stable marriage.

Deb tentatively lifted her breasts while holding them tightly together, forming a tight, slick tunnel to hold Connor's cock.

"Oh yes," Connor moaned in reply.

They both watched as his tip poked free of her cleavage on the downstroke of her knockers.

"See dick boy? Only the biggest dicks can do that. You really are something special after all, so I better get in while the getting's good."

Deb started working her titfuck with practiced ease, building up a nice rhythm that worked for both of them.

She varied her grip, and swivelled her torso back and forth, adding a twisting motion to the greatest titfuck he'd ever experienced. He really should have married a bustier bitch than the one he'd chosen, if this titfuck was anything to learn from.

She threw in a few pauses to release his dick and batter it around with her two heavy udders.

"Oh that's so good," Connor uttered as he watched her work.

Her breasts were soft, yet she held them so tightly that the friction was really starting to get to him.

Neither of them heard the door swing open as Dr Meehan returned with the keys to Connor's strait-jacket. They couldn't ignore his accusation though.

"What the hell is going on in here? Deb, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Hi Dr Meehan, I came early for my appointment... nghhh," she groaned as she came.

Her exhibitionism fired an orgasm through her at being discovered by the doctor as she titfucked his patient. She didn't even break stroke, holding her tits tightly together with Connor's tube steak still sandwiched between them.

"Sorry Doc," she told him, "but dick boy here was too good to refuse, especially while he's still wrapped up like this."

"Oh god," Connor moaned, clearly on the brink of eruption.

Dr Meehan stood in the open doorway of his office. Deb's public displays were not unheard of, and he'd witnessed her in the depths of her depravity before, but this full frontal display, in his own office, was a lot to process.

"Time for the finale," she told them both.

She craned her neck down to her bouncing breasts where Connor's tip continued its game of peek-a-boo out the top of her cleavage. Holding her tongue strong, she swiped it across the winking slit of his cock head, slurping up a little more of the copious pre-cum.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," Connor started chanting, his orgasm on the precipice.

Deb quickly enveloped the head and rapidly bobbed up and down, overstimulating the sensitive, nerve-filled tip with her lips, teeth and tongue.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH SHIT! TAKE IT YOU SLUT! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING WHORE! OH YES! TAKE IT!" Connor shouted as his orgasm electrified his body and caused his balls to start pumping his copious seed into Deb's vacuum-sealed mouth.

Dr Meehan was startled out of his shock and pulled the door shut behind him, hoping to muffle the sounds of Connor's orgasm. Part of him was worried about where Ms Sarah's wrath would land. He could tell that she considered Connor Hartbury a personal case, and Deb's actions were undoubtedly unsanctioned. He just hoped her ire would not be directed at him. Upon reflection, he remembered that she had already done her worst to him, and he settled back into the apathy that he spent most of his time wallowing in.

Deb's cheeks expanded as her gob was filled to bursting by Connor's baby-making seed. Her ability to swallow was another point of pride, but it seemed Connor had been put here to test her. After two quick swallows, she could feel her seal breaking, and a bit of his semen leaked from her mouth.

Annoyed, she let his firing tip slip from her mouth.

"Oh, yes," Connor moaned in orgasm.

His hips thrust, driving his dick up and down between Deb's enormous boobs as she maintained her grip on them, facilitating her 'world famous' titfuck.

Freed from the captivity of her mouth, Connor's semen spurted out the end of his dick. Deb took a shot in the nose, startling her. Several lines sprayed across her face as well. Most of it came to land atop her prodigious bosoms.

"Uhhh..." he moaned, spent.

They both heard the jingle of keys and padlocks as Dr Meehan went to work freeing Connor from the strait-jacket.

"Oh fuck," Connor cried in pain, as blood flowed into his arms and through arteries and veins that had experienced restricted flow for such a long time. "Ah shit!"

"Yes, I'm sorry Mr Hartbury, I didn't want to do it like this, but I'm afraid your little 'nurse' here has brought about a truncated timeline for our appointment. I suggest you get out of here, keep your nose clean, and hope she doesn't blame you for this."

Connor stood, swinging his arms, trying to assist the blood flow.

"Blame me? Who? Why?"

"Ms Sarah. Now I suggest you go, now."

Connor pulled up his pants. Eager to experience his freedom he moved for the door, shrugging off the strait-jacket and dropping it to the floor.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers