American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,333 Followers

"This place is insane," were his ironic words as he left the office of Dr Meehan.

As the door closed behind him, he did not see Dr Meehan unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers.

"Clean yourself up you cum-slut whore, and let's get this over with," he said to Deb, almost spitting the words. "And take off that damn uniform you stupid little bitch. You know she'll punish you for this, by god will she punish you."

"Oh doctor, you say the nicest things," she replied as she shed the uniform and used it to mop up the cum off her tits.

* * *

He felt like he was drowning in the Matron's pussy juices.

Ms Sarah held his head in a tight grip, both hands on his head, fingers entwined in his hair. She directed his amateurish, slurping, sucking, kissing lips around her quim. She'd taught him to stick out his tongue and really get it deep inside her snatch, or as deep as he could manage anyway. For an amateur, he wasn't bad. He needed a lot of practice, but he wouldn't be getting it with her.

"Henderson, you pervert, would you like to feel my tight, sweet pussy wrapped around your dick?" she asked him.

"Mgmph," he replied, muffled by her cunt.

"I hope your dick's up to it," she told him before lifting his face away from her muff.

He panted, enjoying the opportunity to replenish the oxygen he'd lacked as he laved, or rather, slaved over her sweet, tasty pussy.

He looked at her in awe. While he'd gone down on her, she'd removed everything she wore above the waist. Her skirt was still hiked up above her hips and her panties were still yanked over to the side to expose her dark pink pussy lips. Pale, creamy white unblemished skin graced her chest, in the shape of her phenomenal breasts. They had to be at least DD cups. Her areolas were a good 3 inches across and were a beautiful vibrant pink. Her bosoms sat proud on her chest with almost no sag at all, just enough of a sway to prove they were as natural as the day they grew.

She had a tattoo on her right arm of a spooky looking tree, completely devoid of vegetation, yet with an eerie face peering out of it.

His examination was cut short as she guided him up by pulling on his hair.

"Ah," he cried softly.

He stood in front of her, his pants around his ankles and his tie askew. His cock waved about, harder than he could ever remember it being. He was somewhat in shock that this event was even taking place. He'd expected to die without having ever lived out any of his fantasies, but now it appeared that Ms Sarah was more than willing to make them happen, even though he'd never told a soul.

"Mmmm," he moaned as she took a firm hold of his cock and pulled him towards her by it, aiming and guiding him to her soaked snatch.

"Oh," he gasped when the sensitive tip of his prick felt the kiss of her pretty, pink lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Her slick lips slowly, effortlessly parted enough for his cock head to slip into the embrace of her labia, the flesh warm and welcoming.

"Oh god," he moaned.

"You like that huh? You're gonna like this even more."

"OH!" he cried at the intense pleasure as she undulated her hips and embedded the tip of his prick inside her. Her tight pussy gripped the sensitive spear tip while he simply stood there in shock.

He put his hands on her thighs, feeling the smooth, tight flesh and caressing her creamy thighs.

Unconsciously he pushed down on them, spreading her legs just that little bit further. Her pose alone would be enough for Henderson to shoot his wad, but somehow the sensory overload was giving him previously unknown stamina.

He may have been inexperienced with a sexually awakened woman, but he wasn't a complete fool. He stepped in to slowly drive the rest of his cock inside her.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she cupped her tits and pushed them high on her chest.

Henderson found a new level of shock to paralyse him when she craned her head forward towards him. She had to be extremely flexible and needed strong abdominal muscles to pull off her crunch.

With his cock buried deep inside her, Henderson stood frozen as he watched Ms Sarah's tongue dart out of her mouth to grab a quick lick of her engorged nipple. She repeated the action, at a tenth of the speed, slowly curling her tongue around her nipple and tugging on it with nothing but her tongue.

"Fuck me Henderson," she ordered him.

"Oh," he moaned, drawing it out, as he slowly withdrew from her steamy tunnel and the ridge around his cock dragged through her velvet embrace.

She used her fingers to tease the nipple she had licked, while she brought her other nipple-topped melon towards her mouth. Eschewing the tease this time, she wrapped her lips around it and started to suck.

Henderson pushed back to her depths, and with that one complete stroke he was truly lost. Watching her pleasure her own tits while she lay back on her desk with her legs high in the air had him completely subservient to her. From this point on he'd do whatever she asked.

When he had sex with his wife it was always slow and tender, but something about this Matron made him want to fuck her. Fuck her hard.

While she suckled on her own teat he built up a rhythm, swinging his hips back and forth, driving his rigid cock back and forth in her tight, pulsing pussy.

The feel of her thighs under his palms and fingers was extremely arousing, and his hands were kept busy feeling and caressing them.

"Not bad Henderson. Not bad at all," she praised him, before going back to caressing and suckling on her own tits.

"Oh, oh, oh," he chanted in time with his thrusts.

His efforts weren't too bad for an amateur, and Ms Sarah knew she'd be able to cum before long, but she wanted to wring every bit of enjoyment from him that she could.

Shifting her legs around, and moving her hips, she adjusted the angle on which Henderson was fucking her. It caused him to stimulate her G-spot, and just barely brush against her clit. It wasn't hurtling her towards an orgasm, but she would get there and it was feeling great. Henderson seemed to be coping too.

She'd moved her legs around, so that one stood parallel to his body. Her long left leg was right in front of him, with her foot just taller than his own head. Her shapely calf was right in front of him, the muscled limb presented to him on a platter.

Leaving one hand on her dangling leg, he wrapped the other arm around her left leg, embracing it and holding it to him.

He was fucking her with even more power now, reaching new heights of arousal.

Going with the moment, he kissed her leg.

Ms Sarah started to have a little orgasm. The inspector was turning out to be more fun than she'd anticipated.

His kisses morphed into sucking on her leg. The skin was so smooth he briefly wondered how she managed it, before reverting back to simply enjoying it. He began to lick her leg in long swathes, bathing it with his tongue.

He was actually quite a capable multi-tasker, driving his hard prick inside her honeyed pot while simultaneously loving all up and down on her leg.

Inevitably it couldn't last forever, and she was well experienced at listening out for the hitch in breathing, and the falters in rhythm that announced a man's imminent cum fest.

"Sit down Henderson," she told him.

He stumbled in his motions, distressed that she seemed to be asking him to stop.

"Ms Sarah?" he asked, his tone clearly whining.

He was still slowly sliding back and forth inside her while he held her leg in his grasp.

"You'll do as I say if you know what's good for you Henderson. You need to trust me," she told him, looking into his eyes and conveying her meaning through sheer force of will.

Looking into her eyes made it easy for him. It had all been too good up until now. He had begun to expect total nirvana, but a creature such as Ms Sarah was not like that. He needed to be taught and controlled.

He sat back in the chair, his cock soaking in pre-cum and Ms Sarah's lubricating sap.

Ms Sarah languidly got herself back together. Her orgasm had been nice and satisfying, by no means head-poundingly Earth-shattering, but nice and unexpected.

Henderson had his head hung low, submissively. She'd have to organise an up and coming dominatrix to take him on, as he'd be a very satisfying little submissive with just a bit of training.

She brought her legs together over his lap, and lightly tapped his spongy tip with her toes, drumming a little beat.

"Oh," he gasped.

"Would you like to jerk off with my feet Henderson?" she asked.

He started hyperventilating. The highest form of affection he could bestow on a lady's feet, and she was gracing him with the opportunity to anoint hers.

"Huh, huh," he panted, "please, yes Ms Sarah, I'll do anything."

"Just do as you're told Henderson, now make it quick," she replied.

He carefully took hold of her feet and brought them to his hard-on, bringing her soft arches into contact with his wet cock and smearing their combined fluids over her feet.

Ms Sarah was basically done with Henderson now. He was under her control, she'd averted a crisis, and now she was back to thinking about Connor and his donkey dick. He was definitely going to take a lot more work than Henderson here.

He started to move her feet up and down, stroking his cock with the soft, yielding arches of her feet. There was quite a lot of lubrication left on his cock, plenty to complete the foot job he was getting anyway.

He was on the verge of cumming from the moment she offered her feet to him. It took him no more than about a dozen strokes to reach completion.

Henderson's cum splattered from the tip of his dick. His cum spurted up along her legs, leaving white, pearlescent streaks of man-juice adorning her pale flesh. He fired shot after shot, some of it dripping from her legs onto the floor.

He held her feet tight to his cock as he continued to pump them up and down his overexcited manhood. His balls lurched, shifting the largest amount of cum they'd ever handled up his tube to spray out over her legs.

When he finished cumming, he was mortified. He'd cheated on his wife with some... Witch! She was some kind of Harlot Witch who'd tricked and controlled him, making him do things he never would.

"Get out of here Henderson," she told him tiredly.

Ordinarily the mess he'd made might have been a turn on to her, but he was nothing but a distraction now. The satisfaction she normally had with a new conquest wasn't present here as she was hunting bigger game.

Henderson quickly got himself together haphazardly and fled her office. He found the signs leading him out to his car. Within about an hour, probably two at the outside, he'd decide that the Harlot Witch of Meretrix Hills, Ms Sarah, was still controlling him and making him do things. He'd decide to stick by their agreement in the hopes that he might have another opportunity for her to make him do things physically. Then on the way home he'd pick up another fetish magazine and beat his meat to the memory of Ms Sarah's feet wrapped around his erection.

Administrator Glass watched a harried Henderson dart out to his car. He eagerly left his desk and hurried to Ms Sarah's office. The door was slightly ajar and he eased it open to find Ms Sarah striking a glorious pose.

She was topless and her beautiful, pale breasts hung perfectly on her chest with her pale areola on display and her glorious nipples hard and straining. Her skirt was hiked up and her panties pulled aside to reveal a recently fucked, frothy cunt with thin drips from her snatch down to her knees and heading slowly for her feet.

"Ms Sarah?" he asked tentatively.

She startled away from her dreamland and looked over to Glass.

"Get the fuck out of here you turd," she told him with a scowl on her face.

He hurried out, closing the door behind him. He rushed back to his office to masturbate. The sight of Ms Sarah like that was one that had haunted his dreams for many nights. Now it'd haunt his waking hours for the next few weeks as well.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,333 Followers