America's Favorite Antihero

Story Info
Policeman protects and serves his city.
1.2k words
2.45
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers

The time is 2009. The place is Boston, Massachusetts. The man is yours truly, Kurt Linwood. And by the time I'm done with this story, you suckers will definitely remember the name. By day, I am a patrol officer with the Boston Police Department. By night, I'm something else entirely. I am performing voluntary community service by taking out the trash, folks. Someone's got to do it.

Right now, I'm at the O'Shea Tavern, a working-class Irish bar located in Boston's South End. I've been going there for years. Lots of cops, corrections officers and ex-cops go there. I'm a regular. No one gives me a second look. I stand six feet two inches tall, with light brown skin, long curly black hair and pale green eyes. I'm a third-generation police officer. My father, Sean Linwood was a Boston police sergeant until he retired about three years ago. A blue-blooded Irish cop like so many in this town. My mother, Susan Hayworth was a city cop too. She was biracial, of African-American and Puerto Rican descent. I guess that makes me biracial too. Whatever. I'm not big into racial issues or politics. It's what I do that defines me as far as I'm concerned, not skin color, gender or any other unchangeable factor. My parents were model citizens. They were never married but lived together until her death in the line of duty two years ago.

As I sit next to a man I absolutely despise, I remind myself that I'm doing this for them. The man next to me is James Holliston. We've been flirting and drinking all night. He's a tall, good-looking Irishman in his late forties. He was a police captain in Weymouth until he decided to run for state representative a few years back. Now, he's a member of the Massachusetts State Senate. The man has ambition to spare. Nothing wrong with ambition, I guess. Unfortunately, he's got no conscience whatsoever. Yeah, the good senator is a sociopath. More than that, he's involved in a plot to unseat the current governor and lieutenant governor of our state and replace them with someone like himself. A fellow ambitious sociopath. He is one of those remorseless people who crave power at all costs. I'm at war with his kind. They are monsters.

James Holliston is a monster. He doesn't look like it, though. He's handsome, clean-cut and friendly. That's how he sucks his victims in. To date, he's had five people killed, that I know about. Of course, he's above suspicion. He's got it all. The money and the power, along with the respect of the hard-working citizens of the state of Massachusetts. His wife Christine Lauer Holliston also seems like a model citizen. She's a tall, fine-looking brunette who looks more like a retired supermodel than a politician. She's an assistant district attorney for the city of Boston. She and her husband are the ultimate power couple. Like him, she's got zero conscience. I discovered that by watching her interactions with others. Of course, there are many cold-hearted women and ruthless men out there. Not all of them are sociopaths. When I watched Christine casually let a female friend drown on a routine fishing trip on her yacht, I was sure of what she was.

Yeah, there are lots of sociopaths out there. And normal people can't spot them. I don't know why I can. It's simply an ability I was born with, I guess. I've got some dark tendencies of my own but let's not get into that right now. Anyhow, I was treating James Holliston to his fifth or sixth beer of the night and he was having the time of his life. A lot of people get really talkative after getting a few drinks in them and this guy was no exception. After beer number nine, I told him that I'd take him home. And he was quite giddy about that. Oh, man. Folks, it seems that James Holliston somehow got the idea that I was taking him home to sleep with him. I nudged the idea into his head as we flirted at the bar that night. It was fun, and he was a good-looking guy. I'm mostly into the ladies but I'm not opposed to hooking up with a charming gentleman every now and then. However, I make it a rule never to sleep with sociopaths. It's against my, um, religion.

It's not against my rules to let sociopaths think I want to sleep with them if it will help my mission. I certainly had no problem flirting with Christine L. Holliston earlier today. We ran into each other at Copley Mall and had dinner together. Like the female sociopath par excellence, she was sexy and charming. Not to mention sexually adventurous. I love meeting women like that. It's too bad that so many of them got no conscience whatsoever. Kind of puts a damper on my plans to go any further with them. I'm not cut out for romance, either with men or women. I don't like dating cops of either sex because they have way too many issues. Gay and bisexual male cops usually have identity and fidelity issues while many female police officers have a serious attitude problem and they've got the whole power trip thing going on. Yeah, like I said, too much drama. Christine Holliston was my kind of woman, unfortunately we were on opposite sides. She loved to prey on her fellow human beings and I was dedicated to stopping intra-species predators like her hubby and her.

There are times when it really comes in handy to be good-looking. I usually think of my looks as a drawback because handsome men and beautiful women are the easiest to pick out of a police lineup. It's a fact we cops joke about on the job all the time. However, when it came to seducing sociopaths toward their inevitable doom, my looks helped a lot. Christine Holliston and I flirted heavily at the mall. Then, we went to a nearby motel to get it on. Long story short, we didn't get it on. In fact, by the time I was done with her, she had checked into Hades. One-way ticket to Hell. Bye-bye Miss Sociopath. The waters of the Charles River provided her with a proper tomb, like they've done for so many people in Boston. One down, one to go.

I went to the bar to meet with James Holliston. Like me, he was bisexual and the stud was looking for action. We had some fun together at the bar, then went to a seedy motel to consummate our lust. At least that's what he thought. All he ended up consummating was poison. Yeah, he had a heart attack. It was tragic. Then he too joined his wife at the bottom of the Charles River. As for me, I returned to my life. As if nothing had happened. As for James and Christine Holliston, they were on the news for a while. Nobody knew what happened to them. By a stroke of luck, their illicit activities ended up making things easier for me. When the local police found out they'd emptied their bank accounts a week or so ago, they figured these two went to a trip overseas and didn't feel like coming back. Um, they're half-right about that. I moved on with my life. There are so many sociopaths out there. Someone needs to reduce their numbers. I volunteer to do it. I'm the best man for the job. And you don't even have to pay me. Their obituaries are all the pay I'll ever need.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers