America's Hottest Idol

Story Info
Couple goes backstage with Kelly Clarkson.
3.9k words
4.58
76k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want some stuff like that there..."Kelly Clarkson's powerful voice echoes through the amphitheater. The newest 'idol' stands on stage, sexy in her black dress and heels, her pouty lips glistening with dark raspberry lipstick. The audience is captivated by her curves, and Mike and I are no exceptions. I'm wearing a black dress too, the one that Mike tells me he loves because it hugs my 5'9" body. My blonde hair falls just short of my shoulders, and my dress compliments my hazel eyes. Mike stands behind me, not just the typical tall, dark, and handsome – at 6'4," with chestnut hair and amazing green eyes, he's perfect. His arms are around my waist, pulling me into his muscular body, swaying with me to the music as we watch Kelly.

I love the feel of his body against mine, and as the song ends he pulls me closer and whispers into my ear. His deep bass voice never fails to send shivers down my spine and weaken my knees as he whispers "Baby, I think Kelly is so sexy." I turn toward him and nod agreement, saying "She definitely is, tiger...mmmm I must say I'd like a piece of her." Mike lets out a small moan, and Kelly starts a new song – this time a fast, upbeat number. Mike rests his hands on my hips and pulls me in to him, changing our dance from swaying to grinding with the new rhythm. As Kelly dances sensuously on stage, Mike turns me around, pulling me back and grinding into my ass. The lyrics start and he bends down, kissing my neck, nearly making me dizzy.

As we dance, it's obvious that the crowded atmosphere, sexy singer, and hot beat are turning us both on. I can feel Mike becoming nice and hard behind me, and he knows from the way I'm moving that I'm just as excited as he is. His hands begin to roam over my body as we grind together, getting closer and closer to the hem of my short dress. He slides one hand over my smooth thigh, up underneath my dress. I hear him moan as he feels my lacy thong panties, and he leans closer, moaning into my ear, asking me if they're red. I answer, "of course, baby!" and his moan gets louder as he pushes them aside and thrusts two fingers up into my soaking wet pussy.

My knees buckle as I cry, "Oh, tiger!" Luckily, the room is loud, what with Kelly's singing and the cheering of the crowd, and only Mike can hear me. He murmurs, "Does my naughty kitty like this?" and I can barely form a response. I manage to squeak out a yes as he curls his fingers inside of me and uses his palm to massage my clit. Just then, I look up on stage and Kelly's gaze is transfixed on us. She gives me a sexy wink, and it's obvious that she's the only person in the huge auditorium who can see Mike fingering me. She finishes a particularly high note with a slight pelvic thrust forward – is it possible that this sexy singer could be getting turned on by me and Mike? She winks again...it is possible!! She's getting hot on stage watching us!

This turns me on more than I can imagine, and, barely muffling my scream of pleasure, I cum all over Mike's fingers, shaking with the intensity of my orgasm. Mike, who witnessed this whole display, pulls his fingers out and slowly tongues each one, licking my juice. Kelly is practically glued to us now, instead of the reverse, and she points to us as she sings, leaving us wondering what she means. A few minutes later, Mike feels a tap on his shoulder, and when he turns, he finds one of Kelly's huge bodyguards. Afraid that they're mad and that we were caught, he begins to stammer, but the guard just hands him a note...it smells delicious, like a sexy perfume, and the message is in flowing handwriting:

"Dear Sexy Couple in the front row, I saw your antics earlier and I must confess that watching has me incredibly turned on. If you don't have plans, I'd love it if you could meet me in my dressing room after the show. Just show this to the bodyguard who came to get you. I can't wait to see you! Love and XXX, Kelly"

Mike and I look at each other and our eyes simultaneously light up. Imagine, Kelly inviting us backstage! As Kelly blows away the crowd again with her encore, our song, "Before Your Love," Mike and I sway close together, our heated bodies pressed up against each other, listening to Kelly's beautiful voice, our minds burning with the thoughts of what might happen when we got to meet the sexy siren. Holding hands, trembling in nervousness and lust, we approach the bodyguard backstage, and Mike holds out Kelly's note. The guard gives us an envious wink and tells us he'll lead us to Kelly's dressing room. Mike and I look at each other with big smiles on our faces, and begin to follow the guard. Mike walks close behind me – to the observer his hand is casually placed on my waist and his body is close to mine, but in reality he's hiding his cock, which is growing with anticipation, from the crowd of people. Feeling him pressed up against my ass is beginning to turn me on again, and I begin to hope fervently that Kelly has invited us to her dressing room for the purpose we want. We both need release badly, and I know I'm hoping that Kelly needs us just as badly after watching our little "show."

We reach her dressing room door and the guard raps three times, sharply. The door opens...and she stands there, still wearing her sexy black dress and heels, her hair curling over her shoulders. She looks at us, blatantly letting her eyes roam over our bodies, and then steps back, saying, "Oh, I was hoping you would come! Please, come in!" She ushers us in and closes the door, leaving the bodyguard outside and sliding the lock into place. We stand there, face to face with her, eyeing her body as she checks us out.

In a throaty voice, deeper than her usual pitch, she tells us, "You two had me so turned on before! I couldn't tear my eyes away from you when I saw you fingering her...what are your names?" Mike answers, "Mike, and this is my wife, Kerry." She replies, "Hi! I'm Kelly. Although I'm sure you knew that. I must say – I've never felt anything like this before, but I am so attracted to the two of you, I was wondering if you'd like to help me take care of the dripping wetness I got from watching you earlier."

I stepped away from Mike, revealing his sexy gray pants that did little to hide his raging erection, and told her, "Only if you'll help us take care of our problems too." She moaned softly at the sight of his huge cock and nodded, whispering sexily, "Of course, Kerry...it would be my pleasure." She reaches to the side of her dress and slowly pulls down the zipper, peeling the soft material away from her smooth skin and letting it pool around her feet. She steps out of it, left in a black lace bra and matching black thong panties that barely cover her pussy, and a pair of sexy black heels.

We moved over to her, unable to stay away, and let our hands roam her beautiful body. Mike took her lips with his and went to work unhooking her bra, and when he got it undone he moved his lips to suck her breasts, lavishing each one with attention. I moved down to her feet and unbuckled her heels, placing lots of little kisses over her sexy ankles and feet as I did so. When I got them undone I began to kiss my way up her smooth legs, letting my tongue slide over her calves and behind her knees. She moaned, "OH that feels so good, I can hardly stand!" Taking the hint, Mike swept her off her feet, still sucking her nipple, and moved over to the couch on the side of the room, motioning for me to fold it out into a bed. I did so and he placed Kelly on it, and then we both returned to loving her body with our tongues.

My lips and tongue moved farther and farther up her legs, kissing her thighs. I let my tongue slide into the creases where her thighs meet her torso, but kept moving upward, to Kelly's obvious frustration. I slipped my tongue into her bellybutton and slid my fingers under the straps of her lacy panties, lowering them. I could see her wetness clinging to the silky fabric as I pulled them away, and I ran my fingers lightly over her opening, asking, "Is this what you want?"

She moaned and bucked her hips, trying to get contact with my fingers, but I wouldn't give it until she whimpered, "Yesssss...." I ran a finger along her slit, collecting the wetness, then brought the finger to my tongue. Both Kelly's and Mike's eyes were riveted to me as I tasted her nectar, sucking my finger. Mike leaned down and growled into her ear, "Since you asked so nicely..." and I plunged a finger deep into her, making her yelp in surprise. As I fingered her pussy – and mmmm, was she wet – I lowered my lips down slowly, making sure she was watching me the whole time, and by the time my lips touched her slit she was aching for the contact. I let my tongue circle around her clit, giving her the touch she needed, before slipping my tongue deep inside of her along with my finger. After tonguing her nice and deep for a while, I pulled my tongue away and ran it back to her clit, adding a second and then a third finger to her hole while I worked my lips around her clit. My actions coupled with Mike's continued sucking on her tender, rock-hard nipples, were making Kelly moan and beg for us to make her cum. Mike was watching me and I could tell he was enjoying the sight of me licking another woman's pussy, I couldn't wait to find out how much! As I made eye contact with him, he bit down on Kelly's left nipple, flashing me a sexy look, and I felt a flash of pleasure jump through my body. I pulled Kelly's clit out with my lips and began to suck hard, throwing her into a frenzy. She began to buck her hips and moan, "Yes, yes, yes! Please make me cum for you!" Mike pinched her other nipple while I pumped my fingers in and out of her soaked pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth, and suddenly I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers as the huge spasms of her orgasm overtook her.

While Kelly lay back, moaning, unable to move because of the amazing sensations, I removed my lips and knelt on the bed, pulling Mike to me and kissing him, letting Kelly's juices flow from my lips to his, sharing them with him. He moaned against my lips, then pulled away to whisper in my ear, "You are so sexy, baby...god, look what you do to me!" He guided my hand to his still-covered cock, and I felt a surge of wetness as I felt its huge girth. I began to massage it lightly through his sexy pants, stroking him as I kiss his soft lips. I feel a hand on my waist and suddenly Kelly is next to me, her hand moving in rhythm with mine as we stroke our tiger's cock. She kneels next to us on the bed and with her other hand, draws us closer, bringing her lips and tongue to meet ours in a three-way kiss.

We break the kiss and Kelly begins to pull Mike's hot ribbed sweater over his head, then lets her nails and lips explore his chest and stomach. I, meanwhile, undo his pants and slide them down, revealing his gold and black boxers, stretched so much that they do nothing to hide his huge cock. Kelly sucks the spot right over his Adam's apple, making him moan long and deep and loud, and I begin to work his boxers off, being careful to avoid touching his shaft. I tap Kelly's ass and motion for her to join me, and her eyes widen as she gets her first glimpse of his 8 ¾ inch cock. We can both tell that she is really turned on just by the sight of his large cock, precum already forming on the head.

Kelly and I kneel in front of Mike and I lean forward, swirling my tongue around the head of his huge dick. Kelly follows my lead, allowing his tip to slip inside her mouth. Mike is already moaning in ecstasy as he props himself up on pillows to watch us. It's my turn again, and I engulf his entire shaft in my mouth, bobbing up and down on him a few times; then Kelly's mouth replaces mine and she works her lips slowly over him, teasing. After a few turns, we begin to take him together, swirling our tongues and running our lips over his cock, twining our tongues together around him. He moans louder, thrusting his hips up, and as Kelly lets her tongue play with his most sensitive spot on the underside of the head of his cock, he moans, "Please, kitties, that's it....I need to cum for you...mmmm...." We work his shaft harder and as we see him tense up and moan "Here it comes!!" We both kneel in front of him, taking turns caressing the head of his shaft with our tongues, waiting for his cum. Suddenly he explodes, and we are ready, waiting in front of him. He explodes, shooting load after load into our mouths and all over our faces and tits, his hand on his cock helping to empty it.

Mike has exceptional stamina, and amazingly, even after that body-rocking orgasm, he remained rock hard. I know part of it had to do with our letting him cum all over us, and from watching Kelly and me kiss, cleaning each others' faces with our tongues to eat up all of his cum. Kelly pushes him back as he struggles to get up. He moans, "Wow, I'm so dizzy – I've never cum that hard!" We smile and each of us kisses his lips. Kelly stands up above him, one leg on either side, so that when he looks up he can see her pussy glistening. She says, "Oh, you two are so hot, look what you've done to me again!" As she says that, she lowers herself down and guides Mike's cock into her pussy with one hand. As he fills her up, stretching her further than she's ever been stretched by anyone, she moans loudly and begins to rock back and forth on his shaft, taking him deep inside her.

It turns me on so much to see the base of his cock inside her and to watch her riding him, I begin to finger myself, running my fingertips over my engorged clit. Mike turnes his head to the side and, upon seeing me playing with myself, moans and motions for me to come over to him. Knowing what he means, I move on top of him, facing Kelly, and lower my dripping cunt to his lips. He buries his tongue deep in my folds, making me cry out in pleasure and buck my hips, aching for contact with his tongue. Watching Kelly and Mike get off earlier has me more turned on than I ever could have imagined, and I am dying for the pressure of his tongue on my clit. I look at Kelly, who is riding my man's cock, squeezing her pussy around his huge shaft. I lean forward, causing my clit to come in contact with Mike's mouth, and take one of her tits into my mouth, sucking her nipple into a hard little peak as she bounces ever faster on him. Mike moans at the feeling of her pussy grabbing at him, and the vibrations make me tingle. I can tell from her pace that Kelly is rapidly approaching another climax.

I replace my lips with my fingers, still pinching her nipple, and move my mouth to her other breast, forming that nipple into a taut little bud as well, bathing it with my tongue. I run my other hand through Kelly's hair and then slip it into her mouth, where she can taste both her cum and Mike's. She is riding him hard now, pumping his shaft in and out of her pussy, and I can feel her nipples harden more under my touch, signaling her release. She suddenly screams, "Oh, Mike! Oh, Kerry! Fill me up...Yesssss!!" as she is thrown violently over the edge, her pussy convulsing. I hear Mike's involuntary groan as her walls milk his cock. He throbs inside her and unleashes more cum, thrusting up into her pussy to let it fill her up. He's sucking gently on my clit, and his uncontrollable moans are surrounding my nerves, and I soon find myself unable to bear the sensation. My entire body trembles as I flood his mouth with my juices, and he presses his tongue into my clit to prolong the waves of pleasure.

Kelly slowly slides her body off Mike's cock, letting him soften, and I finally regain the use of my legs and remove myself from his face. All three of us are in ecstasy, loving the aftershocks still coursing through our bodies. Kelly turns to us and says, "I have to go now, unfortunately – I wish I could experience the two of you the rest of the night!" She jots something down on a piece of paper and hands it to me, along with another piece and a pen, saying, "Here's my cell phone number, call anytime you want to do this again!" I write down our apartment phone number for her, and our cell phone numbers, telling her the same. She leaves us to get cleaned up, and as I'm putting on my panties I can see Mike watching me. I turn to him and say, "Just wait till we get home, big boy..." with a big wink. We hop into his car, a gold Sentra, and speed off toward home, perhaps a bit faster than usual. I reach over, running my hand up Mike's leg, and say, "Is my tiger in a hurry?" He nods yes, and shifts in his seat so my hand falls on top of the huge bulge in his pants. My eyes widen and I exclaim, "Why tiger! What is THIS doing here?" and rub it gently. He moans and presses his foot down harder, speeding toward our apartment, saying, "From watching my sexy kitty play with Kelly!" I continue to just barely touch him the rest of the ride home, and by the time we get there, he is dragging me inside.

As the door closes, he pushes me up against it, kissing me roughly. He can tell I'm surprised but turned on by his roughness, and after massaging my breasts with his hands a minute, he shocks me again – he picks me up over his shoulder and starts climbing upstairs, giving my ass several nice, hard swats with his palm, growling, "My bad kitty is so sexy!" He reaches our bedroom and tosses me down on the bed, practically tearing my dress down to find my tits with his tongue. I moan, feeling his cock, rock hard and pressing into my stomach. I reach down and remove his pants and boxers, letting his huge hard-on spring free. He's even harder than before, maybe even 9 inches long and so thick I can barely close my fingers around him. Just feeling his hardness makes my pussy drip, and I beg him not to tease me. He pulls off the rest of my dress, tossing it on the floor with his pants as I push his sweater over his head.

I beg him to fill me with his cock, moaning for him to fuck my soaking wet pussy. With one long stroke he buries himself inside of me, and I can feel his huge tip deep inside. I moan and wrap my legs around his waist, and he knows I want to feel him pound me. He begins to move inside of me, thrusting softly, my whimpers of pleasure and frustration urging him on. After a few minutes, he stops moving completely and kisses my lips lightly, teasing me. I know he wants to hear me beg, so I moan, "Please, Mike, fuck me hard, fill me up with your huge cock!" He groans at my words and obliges, thrusting in and out, harder and harder. I squeeze myself tighter around him as he thrusts, and I can tell the friction is bringing him close to the edge. I pull his head down to mine as I feel my climax approaching from his amazing fast pace, and I slide my tongue into his ear, touching the sensitive nerves and moan, "Mmmmmmmm tiger, please cum for your kitty!" He moans as I tongue his ear, pulling his cock almost all the way out of me and, as I dig my fingers into his sexy ass and swirl my tongue on the delicate spot right under his ear, he slams his entire length back inside of me, immediately sending me into ecstasy as I feel his huge shaft expand and his cum explode inside of me, hitting some of my most sensitive spots. My pussy contracts around him as I cum harder than I ever have before, milking his balls of every last drop of cum he has.

When we both finally come down from the intense orgasmic high, Mike remains inside of me and kisses me on the forehead. Then, looking into my eyes, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and murmurs, "Thank you for helping me fulfill my fantasy, baby – you are amazing and I can't imagine what I'd do without you."

My heart melts and I remember, as I do every second of the day, why I married this man. I say, smiling with happiness, "Oh, tiger, I'm glad we could do it, and I enjoyed it too! I can't wait until she calls us. And as for you – well, you're perfect."

12