America's Sweethearts Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero hooks up with one of the girls in her hotel room.
1.8k words
4
17.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

A few nights had passed since I hooked up with Sydney, and I had begun to pass the time by putting the moves on another one of the hot blondes on the team after doing her photo shoot.

Her name was Jordan Daigle, a smoking blonde with a tight little body who I had in fact known ever since her college days at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth.

But so far, she had managed to resist my advances, so we agreed to go to the little tiki bar on the beach, just as friends, and have some drinks together to celebrate the end of her part of the shoot.

She had gone on this trip solo, despite having a pretty serious boyfriend back at home in the States herself, so I knew if I was ever going to have a chance to hook up with her, it would be while on the shoot.

Well like most of the rest of the girls, it turns out Jordan wasn't blessed with the ability to hold her liquor, so despite her often having the reputation as the "Good-too-Shoes" of the squad, she soon started to find herself in an inebriated state.

"OHGOD...how did I get so hammered John?" she whispered as she grabbed me by the arm and led me out the door, wobbly on her own two feet after drinking several margaritas that night.

"I think they put the strong stuff in the margaritas Jordan," I told her as we headed for the hotel, Jordan letting me talk her into walking her up her room to make sure she was alright, "but if it makes you feel any better, I'm at least as drunk as you are, if not more so."

"You know...you really do look fantastic tonight Jordan..." I whispered in her ear when we arrived in front of her hotel room, admiring her tight little body in the form-fitting red dress she was wearing as I made myself at home and followed her inside.

"I'm okay John, I'm in the room now-" she told me, stopped in mid-sentence by me wrapping her up in my arms and giving her a kiss, Jordan surprising even herself by letting it linger until it lead right into another one that was deeper and more passionate than the first one.

"MMM...why did you stop?" she whispered after I broke the second kiss and started to walk away, blocking my way out the door.

"Because I wasn't going to let this continue unless I heard it from you first, Jordan," I told her as I kissed her again, her legs locking around me as I carried her to the bed and laid her down on it, dropping the straps on the dress.

"MMM...OHGOD...this is so unlike me..." she hissed as I kissed her neck and slid off her panties, feeling her wrapping her hands around my dick as soon as I stepped out of my pants.

"It's just the alcohol talking baby," I whispered as she pulled off my shirt and pushed my underwear out of the way as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around my dick.

"Drunk or not, this is as far as I'm willing to let this go baby," she softly told me as she began to suck on it, her hands wrapping around my dick to hold it in place as I placed both of my hands on the back of her head.

"That's fine Jordan...we don't have to do anything you don't want to do baby..." I whispered softly as she worked over my dick, closing her eyes as she cupped my balls with her hands and gave them a good squeeze.

"UH...FUCK...suck it Jordan...gonna cum soon baby..." I moaned as she started to bob her head up and down on my dick as I started to thrust my hips into her face.

"MMM..." she purred as she gave my balls another good squeeze, her eyes closing as I snaked my dick to the back of her throat and thrust my hips into her face a few more times as I places my hands on the back of her head once more and came down her throat.

"SHIT...here it comes baby..." I hissed as I shot my load down the back of her throat as she sucked away on my dick, her tongue lapping at my cum as she drank it down and allowed me to slowly back it out of her as I pushed her down onto the bed and spread her long legs.

"John...OHGOD...what are you doing??" she moaned as I ran my hands over her slick pussy lips while I made out with her and began to suck on her tits.

"Relax Jordan...we don't have to fuck if you don't want to...so why don't you let me play with your pussy instead baby?" I whispered as I stroked her pussy lips a few more times, her hands on the back of my head to keep my mouth sucking away on her tits as I removed my hands from between her legs and lined my dick up with her pussy.

"UH...don't..." she pleaded as I slid my dick into her and started to fuck her tight pussy, her walls clinging to my dick as I began to thrust it in and out of her.

"He's not here Jordan...he'll never know..." I whispered as I started to pick up the pace that I was fucking her with, placing her legs on my shoulders as I drilled her tight, sweet cunt.

"FUCK...such a tight little pussy baby..." I whispered as she arched her back and started to push her hips into mine as my dick disappeared in and out of her tight little pussy.

"OHGOD...OHGOD....fuck me John...fuck my pussy...gonna cum..." she hissed as she arched her back, throwing her head back as her eyes rolled back into her head and she wrapped her legs around my waist, her moans getting louder and louder as I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick.

"Come on Jordan...cum for me baby..." I whispered in her ear as she lifted her hips off the bed and went limp, her cunt muscles pulling on my dick as she shot a load of her sex fluids all over it as I began to thrust a little harder into her.

"Gonna cum Jordan...want it in your pussy baby?" I asked her as I thrust into her a few more times and held my dick inside of her, the pressure her walls were putting on it threatening to make her decision for her.

"FUCK...in me...OHGOD...cum inside me..." she shouted, her whole body tensing up as I blew my load into her, her cunt walls soaking up my seed as I filled her womb with it, draining everything I had in my balls inside of her before finally pulling out of her.

"UH...OHGOD...I can't believe that just happened..." she whispered as she touched her fingers to her cunt, moaning when she felt my cum oozing out of it and onto her fingers.

"I can leave now if you want Jordan," I whispered to her as we made out on the bed, her legs hooking around me again as she held me close to her.

"I'm still drunk baby...which means I'm also still horny...so why don't you stick that thing back inside of me..." she hissed as she grabbed my dick in her hands and pushed it back into her pussy, "I'm on the pill, you know, John. So you were right. He'll never know about this."

"UH...OHGOD..." she moaned when I began to thrust in and out of her again, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick again as I pounded away on it.

"FUCK...so tight Jordan...it's gonna feel so good cumming inside you again baby..." I teased her as I drilled her cunt, her back arching as her walls wrapped even tighter around my dick as she hooked her legs around me again.

"YES...OHGOD...fuck...me...John..." she hissed as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, banging her fists into the bed as she came all over my dick again, her cunt cream coating my dick as I began to pick up the pace of my thrusting inside of her.

"OHGOD...gonna cum again Jordan..." I moaned as I thrust into her one last time and shot my load into her, my cum erupting into her pussy as I sucked on her tits and kissed her cervix with the head of my cock as I filled her up with my sperm.

"UH...OHGOD...fill me with your cum baby..." she softly hissed as I shot a few more loads into her and pulled out of her, making out with her on the bed as her legs hung limply off the bed and my cum trickled out of her pussy.

"You still drunk enough to give me this tight little ass baby?" I whispered to her as she got up and bent over the bedside table, smiling and winking at me as I grabbed her hips and slid into her tight sphincter.

"OHGOD...FUCK...you're the first one to get my ass..." she moaned as I began to thrust away inside of her tight ass and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"OHGOD...fuck my ass..." she purred as I drove my dick in and out of her ass, her anal ring already starting to cling tightly to my dick as I buried it deep within her bowels.

"FUCK...OHGOD...so hot...fuck my ass...cum in it John baby..." Jordan purred as I pulled her hips back into mine and began to thrust into her backdoor again, her whole body beginning to shake in orgasm as I felt my own approaching.

"OHGOD...here it comes Jordan...take my cum up your ass baby..." I hissed as I lurched my hips forward one last time and blew a load of my thick, sticky cum into her tight ass, a trickle of her cunt juice staining the carpet under us as she started to cum like a leaky faucet from my cum filling up her bowels before I finally pulled out of her.

"I did kind of need a nice stiff dick inside me tonight...even if it's not my man's..." she whispered softly as she lays back down on the bed and makes out with me, "but of course you know that we have to leave this little affair here in Mexico."

"I understand Jordan," I softly told her as we made out for a little while longer, neither of us quite ready to let the night be over yet, "but...since we're both drunk and all...maybe I should stay here in your room so we can sleep it off together."

"I do love to cuddle after a nice, hard fuck," she giggled, pulling me in and holding me close as she laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep with me, the alcohol and the sex combining to put us in a deep sleep until the next morning.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers