Amethyst Deflowered the Conclusion

Story Info
She finally sees her attacker for what he is
3.1k words
66k
32
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another 5 years go by...

Amethyst Crystal Shadoe, and her 9 year old daughter, Piper Elizabeth Shadoe, moved to the small, cottage style house about 4 years ago. Shadoe, of course, not their real last names, but had been legally changed around the same time. They had begun a new life together, hopefully free of fear and suspicion. She had taken every step possible to insure this. Alarms installed in the house and the car, pepper spray a permanent accessory on her key chain, constant talks with Piper about talking to strangers, even a weekly self-defense course. Although Piper was never told all the details that caused her mother's paranoia, she knew something terrible had happened to her. Whenever she attempted to pry, Tess simply smiled weakly and told her she just wanted them to be safe.

Piper was a bright, happy 4th grader. Her report cards were mostly A's and she never failed to make honor roll. Though her mother's fears kept her from most extra-curricular activities, she made an abundance of friends who were either over or on the phone daily. Tess had completed several night-school courses in business management and was now a regional manager for a local chain of restaurants. Her life was still void of men, obvious trust issues and fears to blame. The only male she was even remotely close to was her self-defense instructor, Richard, on off-duty police officer.

The classes took place every Friday evening from 6pm until 8pm. Rick, as he like to be called, had persuaded her to have coffee with him, in a very public coffee-shop, after each course ended. Tess spent most of this time fidgeting, uneasy and nervous. Something about him frightened her, she told herself it was all in her head. That she would always feel this way about all men because of her past experience. In an effort to remove these uncertainties, she forced herself weekly to try and enjoy his company. Rick was divorced, with two young sons, ages 8 and 10. He was 6 years her senior, tall, built, with thick blond hair and brown eyes. She was still jolted a bit whenever she found him staring at her, but after months of conversations and terrible java, she relaxed and let herself like him.

After knowing one another for over a year, they finally agreed to date. Saturday evenings when Piper slept over one of her many friend's houses, Rick and Tess would see a movie or go to dinner. It was another 6 months of heavy petting and long goodnight kisses, before she eventually agreed to accompany him back to his place. She nervously stepped in to the apartment, surprised at the tidiness of it considering a bachelor lived there. Tess surveyed the place curiously, finding nothing threatening or unusual, let her guard down. She told her self that it was time to "get over" what had happened, and let herself be a normal, healthy, woman. After all, masturbation can only give you so much satisfaction.

He took her hand and shyly led her to the back bedroom. A large waterbed with black bedding set in the middle of the room, covered in rose petals. She smiled at his efforts, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss deepened as he backed her up slowly towards the bed. Her stomach tight with uncertainty, she allowed herself to be manipulated onto the fragrant petals. Rick undressed her slowly, cautiously, as if any moment she would change her mind and run from the room. He ran his hands over her body in a distantly familiar way and she tensed. A voice in her mind chided her for thinking of the rape at a time like this, so she forced herself to relax, to remember that this was not a villain. This was a sweet, loving, gentle man who had taught her to defend herself. She wanted to be here, she wanted to do this with him: make love.

Rick removed his clothing as well, leaving them in a heap on the floor, and began to kiss her all over her body. Paying special attention to her breast, then to that sweet place between her legs. He took it slow, easy, wanting her to accept him, to want him as much as he wanted her. Her hands in his hair, purrs of pleasure from her throat, told him she was ready. He lay back on the bed, pulling her on top of him. Tess looked at him, confused, before he maneuvered her over his stiff member, then lowered her onto it. His cock impaled her deeply and she moaned softly as her pussy adjusted around him. Rick grinned crookedly, bending his arms up, and clamping his hands together behind his head. He lazily closed his eyes, letting her know that she was now in full control of their love-making.

Unsure but determined, Tess began to move. Slowly, at first, up and down his thick shaft. Then, as the pleasure grew, she moved back and forth, riding him like a stallion. She enjoyed this feeling, his large cock filling her up, hitting just the right spot to send tingles down her spine and goose bumps to her flesh. She controlled the rhythm., the speed. As her excitement increased, she leaned back slightly, bracing her hands on his outstretched legs, and began to really FUCK him. Her movements grew faster and faster as her head lolled from side to side, emitting loud moans of pleasure. Watching her from below, Rick found it more and more difficult to contain himself. His hands on her hips now, bringing her against his body harder and faster. When she tensed, letting out a high-pitched squeal, he felt her cum on top of him. Her abundant pussy juices overflowing and soaking his pubic hair. She collapsed, expired, atop him, her breathing labored and heart racing, but he wasn't done with her yet.

Wrapping his arms around her, he flipped them both over so that now he was in the dominant position. Rick pulled her legs up over his shoulders, the bends of her knees resting just above his collar bone. Tess's dazed eyes looking up at him, he re-entered her, pile driving her. Her violet eyes widened as he drove himself into her to the hilt. He could go no deeper than this. His hands on her ankles, holding her legs wide open, he thrust himself over and over into her throbbing pussy. Her orgasm had not yet fully subsided, when a second one began. She felt herself floating, melting, as the next wave of ecstasy hit her. The writhing and moaning beneath him finally sent Rick over the edge and he exploded into her. Soaking her pussy more, overflowing down her ass crack and into a white puddle on the black sheet.

Huffing and puffing, they lay next to one another in complete relaxation. She rested her head on his broad chest, he stroked her jet black hair tenderly, before whispering, "Will you marry me, Tess?" Shocked by the inquiry, she lifted her head up to look into his brown eyes, studying him to see if he was serious. She memorized every tiny freckle across his nose, and noticed for the first time that he wore contact lenses in his sincere, questioning eyes. A smile broke across her face as she accepted happily, hugging and kissing him. Rick sat up slightly, reached up to the headboard, and produced a small, black, velvet box. Opening the parcel and presenting it to her, an engagement ring. It was the a heart-shaped amethyst stone, her namesake, surrounded by tiny diamonds on a gold band. Tears of happiness trailed down her cheeks as he placed it on her finger. They kissed deeply, then began to make love once more, this time slowly, intimately, feeling as if their very souls merged.

The months following the engagement were a whirl of wedding plans, moving plans, and love making. Rick adored Piper and she thought he was just wonderful. He had brought her mom out of her defensive shell and she loved him for it. Tess met his sons on one of his weekend visitations, they were passive and uninvolved, but she made the best of it. His ex-wife openly glared at her at each exchange, but Tess dismissed it as simple jealousy and continued to celebrate her new found freedom from fear. She waited to meet the rest of his family, his brother and mother, until the rehearsal dinner because they lived a few states away. That dinner would end up changing her life, and everything she thought she knew about it.

It was a gorgeously, warm spring evening. The rehearsal dinner was held at their new home, a large town house with ample room. She and Piper had made sure their dresses were just right before helping Rick straighten his tie. The doorbell rang off and on for the next hour as guests arrived. Tess only invited a few close friends from work as she really had no family to speak of. Having not spoken to Grams and Gramps since her abrupt departure from their home, and not knowing where her mother was, she felt it was best to keep the wedding small and simple. Piper was to be her maid of honor and the rest of the wedding party would be Rick's family and friends. His mother and brother arrived late, after all the other guests had already begun to mingle. Robert was a few years younger than Richard, with the same thick, blond hair. A few inches shorter but just as built, they could have passed for twins except for Robert's hazel eyes. Margaret was a stout woman with a rather deep, commanding voice. Her graying hair pulled neatly into a bun at the nape of her neck, she reminded both Piper and Tess of an old, strict, school teacher. She greeted both the girl's politely, before giving Rick a tight peck on the cheek and offering congratulations.

Through out dinner, Tess felt as if Margaret stared at Rick a little more than what was considered normal. As if she was trying to figure out something about him. A toast was said by Robert, the best man, and desert was served. The guest began to trickle out now, one by one making their excuses and saying their good-byes. Tess had just started clearing the table when Margaret finally spoke, "Why is my son wearing contact lenses?" Tess blinked, confused, "I've never seen him wear glasses before..."

"No, no, my dear, he doesn't need glasses or contacts. Richard has always had 20 / 20 vision. Perhaps he just got tired of those comments about his eye color.," Margaret shrugged and she sipped her wine.

"Brown?" Tess inquired.

His mother laughed and replied, "Haven't you ever seen him without his contacts? My sweet girl, his eyes are the most piercing blue you could imagine, exactly like his father's, God rest his soul." Seemingly satisfied by their quick conversation, Margaret left the dining room to say her good-byes and leave with Robert. Tess stood there, plate in hand, blinking. No, that was impossible. Even if he does have blue eyes, what difference did it make? He wasn't a rapist, he was her fiancé, the man she loved and was going to spend her life with.

A few hours later, Piper tucked into bed, dishes draining in the sink, she was removing her earrings in the bedroom, preparing to change, when Rick joined her. He sat heavily on the bed, began removing his shoes, sighing, "Long night, huh, sweetheart?"

She swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and asked, "Hey, hon, can you take your contacts out for me? Your mom says you have your father's eyes and I love to see them."

He stiffened for a moment, then said, quietly, "All right, if that's what you want." Her eyes followed him as he locked the door, then moved his desk chair in front of it, before heading for his dresser. He stood with his back to her, removing the left, then the right, before turning around slowly. Violet eyes locked with blue and she felt as if someone had just punched her in her stomach, she couldn't breath.

A moment later, he opened the dresser's top drawer, removed something black, and shoved it over his head: a ski mask. Looking at him now, no more doubt or hope left to wrestle with, she crumble to the floor, hands over her face. Rick removed the ski mask, tossing it onto the floor, and headed towards her to offer comfort. "Don't come near me!" she screamed hysterically, inches herself away towards the wall.

"Tess, it doesn't have to change anything. I love you. I've always loved you. When I first saw you I was married but couldn't get you out of my head. I'm sorry I did things the way I did, but I've changed now. I'm willing to spend the rest of my life making it up to you...and to Piper."

"Don't you talk about her, don't you even mention her name! How could you be so evil? So manipulating? God! How stupid am I to fall in love and almost marry the same man that has invaded my nightmares every night for the last 10 years! Get away from me, you make me sick!"

The gentleness in his face seemed to just fade away, and his eyes turned cold. He reached for her, grabbing her tightly by her wrists and yanking her to her feet. Through clenched teeth he threatened, "You don't know what you're saying. I can be the sweet, romantic Rick you want to marry, or I can be the heartless, calculating prick that you're so afraid of. It's all up to you. Just know this, Amethyst, you are mine. I will never let you go. You belong to me, then, now, and forever." With a sudden shove, he released her.

She fell back against the wall in shock. "You have to be kidding," she whispered, "How could I be with you after all you have done? All the lies you've told? I don't know who the hell you are but I am not yours. I never was."

Rick turned suddenly then, backhanding her across her face and knocking her to the bed. He jumped on top of her, ripping and shredding her party dress. Tess fought hard this time, raking her nails across his face, tearing his hair, kneeing him in the groan. As he keeled over in pain, she scrambled off the bed and towards the door. Throwing the chair aside, she reached to unlock the bolt when his large hand grabbed her over her face, muffling her startled screams. Using the techniques he, himself, had taught her in self-defense class, she managed to free herself twice before he over powered her, straddling her on the floor, arms pinned above her head. Both of their breathes were labored for the fight, now they just stared angrily at each other. Tess took a moment to spit in his face, at which he smiled cruelly, letting it drip down his cheek.

He then kissed her, hard, bruising, tongue invading, probing. She tried to bite him, but he moved too quickly. "Tsk Tsk, little Tess, have you learned nothing? I always get what I want." he taunted mercilessly. Holding her hands above her with one hand, he reached under the bed with the other, producing a topless, cardboard box. Searching through it as she struggled and cursed him, he finally found his prize, a pair of handcuffs. Flipping her over roughly and cuffing her hands behind her back like a felon, he then began the task of stripping off her tattered dress. Tess refused to beg or plead, she was cold, stone. Let him do whatever he likes, there was nothing left to take from her now. She made an effort to quiet down, hoping that the earlier screams and profanities had not awoken Piper.

Once she was completely nude, laying bound and furious on the floor, he stood and undressed himself. He had made love to her hundreds of times over the last few month, yet she still rejected him. He would show her the true meaning of cruelty, and she would beg him for kindness before the night was over. Reaching into the box once more, he pulled out a tube of KY jelly. Lubing his cock, which was already hard from that submissive sight of her handcuffed body, he bent down between her legs. This time, he ignored her pussy, nesting there beneath those black curls. He shoved the full length of his dick into her asshole with one powerful thrust. She screamed into the carpet then, pain overwhelming her. His cock tore and stretched the puckered, virgin, hole making her bleed. He then grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back painfully, using the position as leverage to impale himself deeper into her anus.

The pain in her rear, her head, and her heart overcame her and she passed out. When her body went limp, he slammed into her a few more times before climaxing into her ass. Withdrawing slowly, the blood and cum mixture caked onto his shaft, he then stood up, towering above her. Kicking her over to her back with his foot, he slapped her face lightly several times, bringing her back to reality. When her eyes fluttered open, he grabbed her by the throat, cutting off her windpipe. Unable to inhale or exhale, she panicked, grabbing at his imprisoning fingers. "You will never escape me, Amethyst." he growled down at her, "Accept that this is now your life, or you won't have one at all." Nodding quickly, desperate for air, she agreed.

Rick released her with a slight push, and she coughed and wheezing, struggling to catch her breath. When he dressed and left her alone in the room, she turned to one side, knees to her chest in a fetal position, and stared at the darkness under the bed. This would have to be her life, she would have to accept her fate. She belonged to him, he would never let her go, never allow her freedom. Tess would have to be strong, for Piper's sake. She would have to survive to watch out for her only child. To warn her and protect her from the most evil man she would ever meet. Her own father.

Amethyst's story ends here, but Piper's is just beginning. "Piper Unearthed" coming soon.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow! you really shocked me with the ending!

I kind of don't want Amethyst's story to end and I would hate to have Rick rape his child Piper. I could see the twist of having one of her step-brother's fall for Piper as Rick had 'fallen' for Amethyst. But I do believe there is more to their story than ending it here. I see this as a BDSM/Nonconsent/Reluctance combo story. But this was an amazing chapter and I never thought he would anally rape her at the end. It was good, very good and you should continue!

lilarmyangellilarmyangelalmost 20 years ago
Dont let it end

Please make them still get married. You've made the rapist into a nice guy, and he loves her. Don't end it yet. PLEASE

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
Please don't end this

I was hoping this would have a happy ending.Will Piper grow up to be stalked by a rapist next? Please read my own rape stories under SEX_VAMPYRE

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Intruder Ch. 01 Overpowered in her own home with no protection.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hell in Your Eyes A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories