Amethyst in the Study

Story Info
She serves Master when he takes a break.
2.4k words
4.3
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amethyst stretched out her arm, not quite yawning, as she lay on the chaise lounge reading a fashion magazine. She was naked, the way Master preferred when they were home, except for the thin band of metal around her neck. She idly played with her collar, as she often did, and then brushed her hair back. He liked seeing her long red hair fall across her breasts or down her back, so that was how it was worn.

Master sat at his desk at the far end of the study, staring at a computer screen and occasionally tapping the keyboard. The study had the overall design of an Edwardian drawing room, with floor-to-ceiling shelves packed tightly with books and display cabinets with curios from around the world, in one corner was an overstuffed chair next to the chaise lounge. The 21st Century was mixed with the 19th, with small speakers and a CD player on one shelf, a DVD player on another, along with music and movies for her to enjoy.

Amethyst looked at her Master and smiled. He didn't take his eyes off the screen. Sometimes he would tell her what he was doing, but usually not. Either way was fine. She was his. On the corner of his desk she noticed a pair of wrist cuffs, left over from the previous night. As she thought of that, how he had restrained her and taken her, she moved her hand up her hip and to her breasts, letting her fingers slide against her nipple.

"My Amethyst," he said, suddenly, still not quite looking up from the computer.

"Yes, Master?"

"Come over here and kneel."

"Yes, Master."

Amethyst stood, moving her hands down her sides and over her hips as if she wore a tight dress. She walked across the wooden floor of the study, her eyes locked on him as he looked down over her body once again, the body of his pleasure slave. Amethyst was in her mid-20s, a very beautiful young woman, with perfectly proportioned curves and ample, natural breasts. Amethyst stepped around the desk and knelt down in front of him, her knees apart and her arms placed behind her back. She looked up and him and smiled with anticipation. He turned the chair to face her, saying nothing at first at his looked down at her. Then he turned to glance at the screen and tapped the keyboard several times.

"I will be done in a few minutes, my slave," he said. "I don't want you to be bored waiting for me... come closer and please me."

"I am never bored with you, Master." Amethyst replied. She moved closer so that her breasts were pressing against the black leather of the chair. Sliding her hands slowly up her legs she moved to open his pants and pulled free his cock, already erect in anticipation. Her Master shifted his position slightly, helping her to loosen his pants.

Amethyst put her hands around his cock, squeezing and feeling the warmth. She leans forward opening her mouth and letting her lips slide down the sides of his shaft. She felt his cock in her mouth, her tongue dancing over it, and slowly pulled back until her lips encased only the tip. Then down again, and back, bobbing her head as she sucked and tasted her Master's cock. He put his hand on her shoulder and knowing his intent she pulled her hands free and put her arms around her back, one hand tightly holding on to the other wrist as she continued to slide her head up and down on his cock. Salvia began to slip out the corners of her mouth as traces of drool.

He had quickly stopping paying attention to his computer, and instead slide lower down on the chair, making it easier for Amethyst to let her lips glide over him. His hips began to move and Amethyst tasted precum. She sucked harder, wanting so much to please her Master.

"Mmm.. that is enough, my beauty" he said quietly.

Amethyst pulled her mouth from her master's cock. She wiped her mouth and then realized the mistake and quickly had both arms behind her back.

He noticed but smiled at her, "Stand and display yourself."

"Yes, Master," Amethyst said as she stood up and walked to the center of the study. She turned to face him, her legs slightly apart and her hands behind her head, locking her finger together. Amethyst fixed her gaze on him as he sat behind the desk, keeping it there when he stood up. He let his pants fall to the floor and began to unbutton his shirt as he slowly walked towards her. His gaze move down her body, taking in everything, her hair and pretty smile, the curve of her ample breasts, the thin trail of her pussy and her legs, he turned to admire her ass and thighs as he walked behind her. Amethyst knew what her Master wanted when he ordered her to stand and display, and she held her self open before him, keeping her eyes fixed on a book in a shelf behind the desk.

He was now naked, his shirt having fallen to the floor. Amethyst desperately wanted to turn her head, just slightly, to see him, but she followed her training, keeping her eyes fixed on where he was when she moved into the display position. She tensed as she waited for his touch, not knowing it that was to be a caress or a spank.

"I never get tired of this," he said, standing next to her. "Seeing your body, touching you..."

His voice trailed off as his as his fingers very lightly moved down from her shoulder over the curve of her breast. Amethyst squealed as he touched her, but she held her stance and her gaze.

"Thank you, Master."

He moved his right hand over her breast, squeezing and caressing her soft skin. Amethyst licked her lips fighting the urge to glance over. She felt a shiver when he placed his left hand on the back of her neck, sliding it under her long, red hair. His fingers moved down her back very lightly, almost tickling, descending, gliding over the smooth curve of her ass. He pressed his left hand closer, caressing her ass, as the fingers of his other hand teased her nipple.

Then he dropped his hands, and walked slowly in front of her. "So, how should I use you this time, my pleasure slave? Should I take you right now, perhaps? Hm? Should we move to the bedroom so that I can tie you tightly to the bed before fucking you. Or, perhaps we should go to some of the other rooms in this house, the rooms where I can enjoy seeing you writhe when I use the crop or cane."

"As you wish, Master. I am yours. I am here for your pleasure." Amethyst said as she looked into her Master's eyes with anticipation and more than a little apprehension.

"Oh you are, my beauty. You are for my pleasure."

He stepped close and put his hands on her hips. He kissed her. Amethyst was well trained, resisting the temptation to remove her hands from behind her head even as she felt the tip of his cock press against her pussy. Amethyst opened her eyes after the kiss. His eyes were locked on hers as his hand moved slowly down her stomach and across her pussy. He pressed his palm in around her clit then let his fingers slide lower over her slit, slowly kneading her folds, sliding one finger between then. Amethyst moaned very softly as he rubbed and teased her. She opened her mouth, wanting to tell him to take her, wanting to tell him to move inside her, but she didn't. Amethyst held her position as tormented her wet pussy and her knees began to grow weak.

"Put your hands on my cock."

"Yes, Master," she said as she quickly brought her hands from behind her head, one sliding down to take hold of his shaft. She stroked and squeezed in time with his motions, closing her eyes for a moment when he dipped one finger inside her.

He leaned in and kissed her again, very lightly, his lips just barely touching hers.

"Move to the couch," he whispered. "Lie down on your back."

Amethyst nodded and stepped back. She took a moment to look at him, all of him, standing in front of her.

"Yes, Master," Amethyst said as she walked slowly back to the chaise lounge. He sat down and then leaned back, her head on a small pillow and her legs slightly apart.

She couldn't take her eyes from his cock as he walked closer and leaned over. His hands caressed her outer thighs. Amethyst moaned, waiting for him to take her, expecting him to press her legs apart. Instead his hands moved under her ass. She squealed as he unexpectedly lifted her up and rotated her so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch.

He crouched down in front of her, between her legs. He leaned in and kissed her breasts, flicking his tongue over one nipple and then the other. His hands moved up and over her breasts, fingers spiraling slowly in to tease her fully erect nipples. Then his hand moved down her sides and over her thighs. He moved lower letting his tongue slowly move back and forth over her clit.

"Oh...mmm, please more...Master," Amethyst said as she closed her eyes and leaned back.

He shifted his tongue down, letting it move up and down her slit, pressing it back and forth and letting it slip inside so that he could taste her. He put his arms under and around her legs, lifting her hips as his mouth moved back and forth over her cunt. As Amethyst's hips began to move faster he held tighter, which only made her move more. She threw one hand out and grabbed the pillow as she pressed the other tightly onto her breast, pushing and squeezing her soft flesh, as the pleasure grew.

He looked up from between her legs and ordered her to roll over. Amethyst was wide eyed as he stood up, basking in the passionate leer of her Master. She rolled over, her stomach on the side of the couch and her knees on the wooden floor. He crouched down and pushed her legs apart.

"I do so love using you, my beauty," he said, as his hands moved up and down her ass and thighs.

"Thank you, Master," she said quietly, her eyes glancing down to his cock.

He leaned in and pressed his cock into her wet pussy, as it slowly moved inside her. Amethyst barely heard him tell her how tight and fuckable she was. She moaned and moved her hands frantically over the couch as he began to slide his cock in and out. Amethyst took hold of the far end and pushed back, pressing herself into him as he began to pound her faster.

He held her tightly by the hips, as he pushed in faster, his motions matching hers. Her breasts began to bounce back and forth, just grazing the fabric, her sensitive nipples tormenting her more. She slides one hand down between her thighs, rubbing hard around her clit as her body is pressed back and forth with each thrust. Their bodies slammed together as he fucked her harder, rapidly closing in on orgasm. Amethyst slid her head up and down, ready to scream, the pressure almost unbearable.

"So...damned...fuckable," he grunted as he pressed in hard and cummed inside his slave.

"Yes, oh, yes Master," Amethyst yelled, her body shaking as her orgasm swept over her.

He slammed his hips into hers, moaning with pleasure between heavy breaths. Amethyst pressed into him, her fingers straddling her clit, pressing and pulling and teasing. With a content sigh he pressed his cock deep and held it there, his hands caressing the warm skin of her ass. As the pure feeling of orgasm began to rise again he slapped her ass lightly and then slid out.

"Master..." she said, looking back in disappointment and lust.

"You are my slave, you are for my pleasure."

"Yes, Master," she said, slowly turning around to sit down.

He sat down next to her, one hand brushing off tangled hair from her face. He leaned back and opened his legs slightly.

"Clean me, slave."

"Yes, Master," Amethyst said automatically. She slid off the couch and between her Masters legs. Her mouth falling over his damp cock, and the combined taste of their bodies filled her mouth. She moved her hands behind her back, knowing that was how he liked her to suck.

"I want you to please yourself, my slave."

Amethyst tried to say, "Yes, Master," the words mumbled as she sucked on his semi-erect cock. She brought her hands to the front, one moving to pinch and twist a nipple as the other dropped down between her legs. Her head bobbed slower as her tongue moved over her cock, until she had her face pressed against him as the second orgasm quickly swept over her.

She moved her head faster on his cock for a moment or two, and then he moved her head back. Amethyst was breathing hard as he leaned back. She crawled back up, moving over him, and sliding down next to him, her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Master."

Amethyst moved one hand slowly over her chest as he stroked her hair, holding her tight.

"Master?"

"Mm. What is it my slave?"

"I love you, Master." She said it quickly, looking up at him.

He glanced back down, his hand twisting around in her hair. He smiled, and then lay back, looking at the ceiling.

"There are so many ways to use a beautiful pleasure slave," he said. "Later, my slave, we will go out."

"Yes, Master," she said, knowing that his plans might involve restraints and pain as well as passion and sex.

He moved her aside and stood up, taking a robe from a rack and moving back to his desk. Amethyst watched as he sat down and returned to his work. She watched him for a few minutes, the man who owned her. His eyes never strayed from the computer. Amethyst smiled. She leaned over, her magazine having fallen to the floor. She picked it up and flipped through it, but finding it hard to pay attention, as she wondered what her Master had planned for later.