Amethyst: The Girl with a Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,326 Followers

As I get a grip on myself he holds me in his mouth. Gently sucking and rubbing my thighs he keeps me hard. After only a few minutes I'm starting to pump his mouth again so he pulls off of me and stands up. His jersey goes over his head and onto my floor. Now I can see his lean athletic torso. He steps up to me and pulls me into his arms. I slip my hands around him and grab an incredible arse cheek in each one. His mouth is descending so I turn my face up and meet his lips with mine. We kiss long and slow. Our tongues meet and explore each other and there is just a hint of my cum on his breath. This actually turns me on even more because it's my cum he just swallowed. I'm working on his butt cheeks, kneading them with my fingers and caressing the curves as we kiss. He breaks the kiss and I lick my way down to his nipple. I suck on it hard and he lets out a little gasp as I nip it with my teeth. I want him so badly. I want to be inside him, thrusting and shoving my way to another great orgasm, so I pull away, take his hand and lead him to my bed.

I pull him into another quick kiss, then turn him around and push him down on my bed. His arse is pushed up in front of me and it looks incredible. So round and smooth in the black riding pants. I reach out and trace the curve of his butt with my finger tips. Long and slow, reveling in the firm smoothness of his body.

"You like my arse." It was simple statement of fact.

"Yes." I whisper soft and breathy as if we're in the back of a church.

"I've dreamed of a girl like you, a woman like you wanting me and taking me. Come and make my dream come true."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I step up and rub my throbbing meat along the crack of his arse. Even though I'm swollen I feel as if I'm stretching further. I pull back and run the head down between his legs. With my tip I feel his soft balls through the fabric of the pants and just past them an erection of his own. In my fantasy this morning I took my time and had an orgasm just from rubbing his arse through his pants. That's not going to happen now. Now that I have him here I can't bring myself to wait. I want inside him right now. I reach around in front of him and he rises up to allow me access to the snap of his pants. I undo them and pull them down around his ankles in one fluid motion. I grab each of his cheeks in my hands and give them a good squeeze and he responds by tightening them. I spread him and lay my cock along the crevasse like a brat on a bun. I rub it back and forth and can feel his sphincter twitching along the bottom of my hard dick. Our skin is pulling just enough to be a little uncomfortable so I apply a little of my lube to my prick and some to his hole. I even push my finger into him to make sure he's good and slippery. He playfully squeezes my finger. By now I'm panting with excitement. My nipples are hard and crinkly around the areolas. I want him so badly I'm quivering and I'm sure he can feel the waves of lust radiating from me.

I press the tip to his hole and begin to enter him. I love watching him open up to accept my girl cock. How he spreads to accommodate my engorged head. He's a snug fit and he's breathing hard from just having the head inside of him.

"Easy love, you're a big girl. Give me some time to get used to you."

I'm trying to go slowly, but his butt looks so sexy as it swallows me I can't. I steadily feed the rest of my shaft into him as he grunts and groans, but doesn't protest. Finally there's nothing left and my pubic bone is pressing against his tailbone. I'm completely enveloped in the heat of his arse. I stay still inside of him. Giving him time to adjust and me time to explore all of the sensations. This morning my penis had seemed so foreign to me. Like another being attached to me in some form of symbiotic sexual cohabitation. But not any longer, now it was fully a part of me. He squeezes the base of my prick with his sphincter in a hard concentrated move. Not the quivering of Nathan's over stretched hole, but a firm gripping meant to arouse me further. And it does.

"MMMM...Devin that feels wonderful! Squeeze me again."

And he does. I'm on fire with lust and can no longer hold still. I begin slowly, pulling back and pushing in. My breasts are swaying in time to my gentle thrusts and my hands are sliding up along his back to grip his well defined deltoids. His V shape enhances the erotic euphoria created by having my girl cock pump his arse. I'm thrusting into him harder now, our bodies making the slapping sounds of skin on skin where my hips are meeting his arse cheeks. I'm already nearing another orgasm and the waves of pleasure are traveling the length of my body like a sine wave along a wire. It won't be long.

"If you're going to cum inside of me I want you to do it missionary style. I want to be as close to you as possible. Will you do that Amethyst? Please?"

I find the thought of ramping up the intimacy very exciting.

"Yes Devin."

I pull out of him and he scrambles fully up onto the bed and spreads his legs. This is a sight I've never contemplated. Seeing him on his back in all of his chiseled muscular maleness with his legs spread waiting for me to enter him again. It's an unbelievably erotic sight. I follow him up onto the bed, my heavy cock bobbing with my movements as I position myself between his legs. Devin reaches down and takes my penis in his hand to guide me to his waiting hole. When the tip touches him he squeezes the base of my cock and pulls me into him. I readjust my legs so that I can penetrate him fully and lean up over him. Now my face is inches from his and the intimacy of the act has increased a hundred fold. My nipples barely brush his smooth chest as he wraps his legs around me and squeezes my hips tightly against him. Every inch of my penis is buried deep inside Devin and the look of ecstasy on his face is unmistakable. Holding me inside him he finds my mouth with his and we kiss. While we're kissing I begin to pump his tight arse again. One of his hands finds its way to my breast to play with my nipple. This adds a whole new dimension to the pleasure I'm feeling. My nipples have always been sensitive and the attention he is giving me in conjunction with having my cock in him is like kicking in the afterburner on a fighter jet. I'm breathing so hard I can't sustain our kiss. I'm franticly pounding Devin's delicious arse and just when I don't think I can get any higher he bends tightly down and takes my other nipple in his mouth. My world explodes! I grab the back of his neck in one hand as I hold myself up with the other. I pull him hard against me as his tongue flicks my tortured nipple and erupt into him. I have him bent near in double as I cry out.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH...OH...GOD...YES! YES! YES!"

I punctuate each shot of cum with by pulling him harder against my breast and thrusting fully into him. When I'm finished I release Devin and he flops back onto the bed gasping as I collapse on top of him. We lay like that drifting in a haze of post orgasmic rapture.

"Amethyst. That was incredible. Better than anything I have ever imagined!"

I roll off to lie beside him as I finish catching my breath.

"It was phenomenal. You were so into having me inside you that it really turned me on. I just want to make love to you over and over. I say let's take a quick nap and do it again. What do you say Devin? Are you up for it?"

"Absolutely."

Devin rolls onto his side and I spoon up behind him and with my half hard penis nestled in the crack of his perfectly shaped arse, I drift off to sleep the happiest girl in the world.

ruwild
ruwild
2,326 Followers