Amethyst's Night Out

Story Info
Her Master teases her on the ride to the city.
1.8k words
3.93
20.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amethyst took a long shower, enjoying the warm water as it slid down her body. She closed her eyes and put her face into the stream as her hands moved slowly down her breasts. Her nipples were still sore from the nipple clamps her Master had used earlier in the day, but she still teased them, her fingers moving around and around as she remembered how he had used her. He had kissed around her breasts, his tongue flicking over her nipples, around the rubber lined metal tips of the clamps. Amethyst slipped one of her hands lower as she remembered how his hand slowly caressed her down breasts and stomach. Her hand descended the same trail he had followed along her thin trail of trimmed hair, two fingers sliding down to tease her clit. She moved her face slowly back and forth, letting the slip down inside the thin metal collar around her neck, as she remembered how he had slipped down her body, kissing her neck and moving down until his tongue was on her pussy as she laid open to him with wrists and ankles tied to the bedposts. Amethyst spread her labia, the water flowing over and around as she pressed her finger to her clit. She moaned slightly as she remembered what he had done.

She opened her eyes, suddenly, also remembering he had ordered her to take a shower and get ready to go out. He wasn’t the sort of Master who mandated specific times for such things. At least not usually. Of course it was different when he was playing with her, using her for his sexual pleasure. Amethyst drifted back into those thoughts as she ran her hands through her long red hair. She snapped back, not wanting to slide into another daydream. He treated her with kindness, but was not adverse to applying the whip. Amethyst turned off the shower, dried off, and then stepped into the main bedroom. Walking to the middle of the room, her hair still slightly damp on her body, naked except for her thin collar. She knelt down on the soft carpet and waited.

Her Master came in the room a minute later. He was wearing his overcoat over his suit. He was usually dressed in a suit, even when working in the house, but this was something more and he was clearly ready for a night out.

Amethyst looked up at her master, smiling. She saw that in one hand he held a narrow leather belt and in the other a white, silk cord, as wide as a finger.

“Stand up. Display yourself, ” he said.

“Yes, Master.” Amethyst stood up and positioned herself the way her master had trained her, legs apart and hands behind her head, fingers locked together, eyes straight ahead. She fixed her gaze on the corner of a picture frame on the far wall and waited, not knowing what to expect.

He stepped across the room and then walked around behind her, ending up on her left, standing very close to her. Amethyst knew he was inspecting her body, still damp, fresh from the shower, but she did not dare to glance over for even a fraction of a second. That had been a hard lesson to learn, but with time, encouragement and punishment, she had learned to resist. She held her position and gaze.

He took the narrow belt and put it around her waist, sliding the end through the buckle and pulling it tight. He had a small silver lock which he slipped through the end, locking it into place. There were two metal clasps on the belt, with corresponding ones on the end of the thin rope. He reached around and attached one end of the cord to the back, and then reached down under her legs, pulling it through and snapping the other end of the cord to the front. He tightened the cord so that it pressed firmly against her cunt and locked it into place.

“Oh!” Amethyst said, struggling to hold her position, as he crouched down and adjusted the soft cord to place it between her labial folds. He stood up and ran his hand along the belt, tracing the fit around her hips, making sure everything was in place.

“You can relax, my slave.” He said. “Take a few steps toward the door.”

“Yes, Master.” Amethyst brought her hands down and looked at him submissively. She smiled bravely and took a step. The soft cord shifted slightly as she walked, rubbing on her mound and adding a slight pull along her slit and up the crack of her ass.

“Oh... Master!” Amethyst squealed as she took a few more steps.

“Very good, my slave. Now get ready, you’ll know what to wear.”

“Yes, Master,” she said excitedly, wanting very much to take hold of the cord and slide it back and forth faster. That would be going too far, she knew, and would lead to serious punishment. She stood, her arms at her sides, her head slightly bowed as he left the room. Then she quickly went to her closet. It was easy to find the new dress. On most days around the house he liked to have her remain naked, so there was little need for too many clothes. The new gown was a deep purple, her favorite color. Tight fitting at the top, with an elegant skirt that went down to her calves, with a matching set of 4-inch heels on the closet floor. At other times he had told her to wear expensive lingerie, but with the belt and cord around her hips that clearly was not an option tonight.

Amethyst slipped on the gown and shoes and then finished getting ready. She wondered, briefly, where he was taking her. He had mentioned that a few times a year the Society held exclusive parties where Masters and Mistresses displayed their slaves. She wasn’t sure what the “Society” was, nor what was meant by “displayed,” but perhaps it was now her turn to be shown. She liked that thought, she would make her Master proud, although it was difficult to concentrate when every movement lead to stimulation.

She walked slowly down the stairs to the foyer, holding tightly to the railing as the cord rubbed back and forth, each step causing an increasingly powerful shiver of pleasure. Her Master waited patiently at the bottom of the stairs. He opened the door and she saw it was now after dark. She hesitated, knowing she had spent much longer in the shower than she had thought.

“This way, slave,” he said, opening the door.

She nodded and walked towards him, mouthing the words, ‘Yes, Master’ but unable to say them as the cord slid relentlessly back and forth along her clit. He smiled, slightly, but otherwise said nothing and made no overt sign of her dilemma as she walked slowly to the car. Amethyst nodded as the driver as held the car door open. Feeling flushed she was unable to do more than nod in lieu of a ‘thank you.’

“Oh! Oh god, Master.. please,” she squealed at last as she sat down, the cord sliding back along her slit, the pressure on her clit now intense.

“You’re doing very well, my slave,” he said, sitting next to her. He leaned over and pulled up her skirt with one hand, reaching for the belt. Amethyst began to gyrate her hips as his hand slid along the belt and down the soft cord, pushing in and adding more pressure on her cunt.

“Please... please... oh, Master!”

She looked at him as she sat back, her feet twisting with the pleasure, her body tensing as she struggled to maintain some control. He didn’t make her beg for each orgasm, something she had seen with other slave owners, but this experience was new and more than anything she did not want to disobey. Amethyst looked at him as she breathed rapidly, moaning slightly, waiting for him to allow her to cum.

He leaned over, turning to face her and then unsnapped the latch on the front of the belt, letting the cord fall free.

“Oh, no...... “ she said instinctively, feeling the pleasant touch on her clit suddenly stop. Then she added, quickly, almost with panic, “Master!”

He smiled a bit more, his hand on her pussy, his fingers slipping down over her clit, then under and inside.

Amethyst squealed, bucking her hips up in a sudden, delicious orgasm, letting all the pleasure built up by the cord burst forth at her Master’s touch. She pressed herself into his hand and he pushed back on her pussy, as his fingers slid up inside her, pressing out from the inside, playing with her. She looked around, her head rocking slowly back and forth as she had done in the shower as the lights along the highway flickered across the backseat. In some distant part of her mind she knew they were approaching the city. The nightlife had been her home for so long, but it seemed so foreign, so alien, now that she was a slave.

“Thank.... thank you, Master,” she said, quietly, looking at him, wanting so much for him to hold her but wanting even more to be his obedient sex slave.

He leaned over and kissed her cheek but then sat back, looking outside, his expression neutral. “You can take the belt off,” he said, after a moment. He smiled. “I like knowing that you’re not wearing panties.”

“Yes, Master,” Amethyst replied. She unsnapped the belt and placed it along with the damp cord on the seat next to her. She pressed down her skirt, blushing slightly. She would need to adjust her makeup, but that could wait, she sat back, smiling at her Master.

“Before dinner we are going to meet another member of the Society,” he said, more seriously. “I don’t want to spend too much time with her, but she is an important member of the Council now and, as much I would like to, I can’t ignore her.”

“Yes, Master,” Amethyst replied, her body still buzzing in a post-orgasmic haze. She had heard him mention these things while speaking with to others who owned sex slaves, but he had never explained what they were. And, of course, she had not asked.

“The Countess can be... tedious,” he voice betrayed a slight emotion, and it wasn’t happy. “She claims her more formalized training methods are vastly superior to my...” he paused, looking deadly serious for a moment before his expression cracked and he laughed. “My somewhat laissez-faire approach.”

Amethyst nodded with genuine concern, not quite sure what to say.

“You will do well, my beautiful slave,” he added, then he turned, looking out into the nighttime skyline as the car moved closer to the city.

“Yes, Master,” Amethyst replied. She knew she would find out what this was about soon enough. She was sure it would involve pain. She sat back, her hand falling on the edge of the belt next to her. She ran her hand along the smooth leather and then along the damp cord. She would make her Master proud.