Amie is Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie was now turning on the tears and she sobbed, "I know, it was wrong and dangerous and I shouldn't have let them do what they did to me. I just couldn't help myself, I was so turned on and excited and in the heat of the moment I just wanted to totally surrender my body to them, to let them fully dominate me."

Mary continues to write notes and tells my wife to tell us what happened after he bound her hands behind her.

Amie pauses for a few seconds then continues, "After I was blindfolded I could hear whispering then I heard the sound of someone dialing a cell phone. I heard Jackson tell Calvin that he was going outside and after the door slammed I could hear him talking to someone outside, I assume he was on his phone.

I bit later he came back in and I heard his heavy footsteps walking over to me and I sense him standing just in front of me. I could feel the warmth of his body and I could smell him. He then kissed me and run his fingers gently over my breasts and I made me shudder. He then told me I was in for the time of my life and that he had some other men joining them in a little bit to have some fun with me.

I felt panic and I asked him what was going to happen to me. He told me to relax and enjoy the experience and he then asked me if I still trusted him. Even though I had serious reservations and was starting to wish I was somewhere else, I told him I did trust him and was willing to do anything for him."

Amie continues, "I just sat there for what seemed like forever, wondering what was next. And I was actually felt a little relief when there was a knock on the door and the van rocked a bit as I heard someone come in. I then heard Jackson whisper something and I heard the sound of strange voices talking low. I heard them comment on my tits and something about my cunt...their words not mine. They popped some beers open and I then heard the van start up and move. I remember asking where we were going and Jackson told me to shut up and that they were going some place private so we wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. For some reason I felt reasonably calm considering the situation I was in."

Amie pauses and continues, "I was assuming that Calvin was driving and as we went down the road I was occasionally felt up by someone. Some hands felt rough and some smoother and I wished I could see who was there, I also had no idea how many men were there with me."

Amie then stops telling us about her experience and after a bit I couldn't help myself and I asked her, "What the hell happened next? Where did you go?" I remember thinking my voice didn't sound like mine and I also felt light headed.

Amie continued, "Well, finally it felt like we turned onto a gravel road and the ride was then quite rough and I almost fell onto the floor once but someone caught me and as they did they felt me up. After a few minutes we finally came to a stop and the motor was shut off. I then felt someone grab the blindfold and pull it off me and it was then I was able to look around and in addition to Jackson and Calvin there were two other black men standing in front of me. They were young African American men and one of them was a tall slender handsome man with short hair and the other was tall but very muscular, he had a shaved head and was not very good looking. All four of them were leering at me and my first reaction was to try and cover myself but I couldn't do anything like that because my hands were bound behind me. I felt so embarrassed and helpless."

"Calvin told me they were going to do what they want to me and I would be helpless to stop them because we were in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, it was dark out and all I could see out the windows were outlines of trees, we were in the woods somewhere and I felt panic sweep over me. What had I allowed them to do? I had put myself into a strange situation and even though I felt that panic I also felt very aroused with anticipation."

Amie then tells us, "Calvin then stood me up and led me to the door and Calvin slid the door open, got out and helped me out of the van. I remember shivering as the cool night air hit my naked body and that added to my feeling of vulnerability. I stepped onto rough gravel which hurt my bare feet until I stepped onto grass. It was a moonlit night so I see a little but with my arms tied behind he I was glad Jackson and Calvin both had an arm and was assisting me so I wouldn't trip and fall on my face. I then saw a house that they were leading me to and when I asked whose house it was Jackson told me it belonged to the owner of the club he works at and it was his hunting camp. He told me his boss let him use it for a few nights."

Amie stopped and asked for a drink of water and once she had quenched her thirst she continued, "We walked up to the house and Jackson unlocked the door and we went in. When he clicked the lights on I saw we were in a pretty good sized room that looked pretty rustic with mismatched furniture. They led me over to a couch and sat me down and I saw the two strangers had carried in the boards and rope that were in the van. It was a little chilly in the house and my nipples were very erect and I remember wondering if it was from the chill or that I was excited. It was probably a combination of both and I was glad when Jackson turned the heat up. As the furnace worked to warm up the house Calvin and the two strangers started unwinding coils of rope.

Once finished Calvin took a big board and placed it on the floor with a few small blocks of wood under it. He then came over to me and untied my arms I had tied behind me. It felt great being free but that didn't last long because once I had a chance to pee Calvin led me over to the board and laid me down on my back with my shoulders on the board which thankfully had some towels wrapped around it for padding. He then stretched out my arms and started wrapping my arms and wrists to the board with rope. He wrapped the rope several times around my wrists and did the same around my upper arms so my arms and back of my shoulders were tight against the board like I was being crucified. With the help of Jackson he then wrapped rope around one knee and then the other and then ran rope to the board and tied each so both my legs were pulled up and out so they were spread wide open so my pussy was totally exposed to the men in the room. No matter how hard I tried, I could not put my knees together."

Amie stopped talking for a moment then continued, "The four men stood back for awhile and just stared at me and I became aware how soft and vulnerable my tits and pussy were and how powerless I was. I was particularly aware of how my nipples felt so cool and tingly, the way they had tied me spread eagle left my unprotected nipples pointing to the ceiling. I was also so turned on by the idea of these black men doing what they wanted to my tits and I could do nothing to cover up or stop them. I don't think I ever felt so naked and exposed in my entire life! It's weird but I remember one of them commenting on how beautiful my blue eyes are, I thought they would be looking at other parts of my body."

Silence fell over the office with the only sound being the therapist writing on her pad of paper. In a few moments my wife continues, "All of them except for Calvin took their clothes off and once they were naked Calvin took a big vibrator out of a bag and turned it on. I could hear it humming as it vibrated and Calvin knelt down and placed the vibrating tip on my pussy. It felt like a lightning bolt shot though me when he touched me with it and I immediately felt myself building to an orgasm. The two strange men knelt by me and each one of them started running their hands over my body and then they both started sucking and kissing my tits. The handsome man then got between my legs and started eating me which actually felt too good and I found myself straining against the ropes and I remember begging them to fuck me."

Jackson finally told him to get his face out of my pussy and when he got out of the way Jackson placed the head of his cock into me. I could not believe how good it felt, he had left me hanging earlier when we were making love in the motel room. Soon he was deep inside me and in no time at all I was cumming hard on his cock and soon he came inside me. When he was done the muscular black man gets on top of me and plunges his bare cock into my spread open pussy that had been opened up by Jackson. His cock was big but not as big as Jackson's...I don't think anyone could have one bigger than his! Even so this man who I didn't really think was that good looking, I never knew his name, really knew how to use his black cock. I remember him screwing me very hard and I think I came twice before he came inside my pussy like Jackson had."

Before Amie could continue, the therapist interrupted her. Mary asked her, "Tell me again how many times have you been with Jackson before that evening?"

Amie looked down and her hands folded in her lap and responded, "Since the first time with him when I danced in the club I guess we saw each other three times, I think."

"So you hardly know him. In retrospect do you think you would do things differently?" Mary asked Amie.

My wife was silent for a bit and then finally answered, "No...well maybe yes...but, but Jackson told me he needed me to trust him and he wanted me to be totally submissive to him and that turned me on so much. It was strange but I agreed to go along, I know I shouldn't have but I just got so excited."

Mary looked at her watch and then said, "Well, unfortunately we are out of time and will need to continue this next week. Please keep the dialog open between the two of you until then."

With that Amie and I left the office and went to my Jeep. The tension was unbearable as we drove home, Amie knew I was very angry at her, and I wanted her to do some explaining to me. I had forbid her from seeing Jackson and she had gone behind my back and had been fucking him without my knowledge. Finally I broke the ice said to her, "I think you owe me an explanation."

She started sobbing as her pretty blue eyes welled up with tears and she responded, "You must be so angry with me, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry is one thing, I want to know why you did this with that asshole. I've let you have fun with other men, I just didn't want you to fuck him. Why did you do it?" I asked her.

" I really don't know, I just really wanted to be with him and I suppose I was pissed off that you told me to stay away from him." She responded. "You know I don't like being told what to do."

"That's a crock of shit. You're one of the most submissive women I have ever seen, I've seen it when you fuck your black men!" I told her.

Amie is silent for a bit and then responds, "That's different and you know it."

"Yeah, it's different all right. You don't want to do what your husband wants but will do anything a big swinging black cock wants you to do." I snapped at her.

She didn't respond and we drove on in silence for what seemed like hours until she blurted out, "You know, Jackson wants to keep seeing me."

"Bullshit!, That is not going to happen if I have any say!" I responded.

I glanced over at her and she was looking out the window and she says in a quiet voice that I could barely hear, "You know, Jackson taped and photographed me that night. He mailed me a dvd he recorded."

I wasn't expecting this so I was totally tongue tied and didn't know what to say. We drove on in silence until I pulled into our driveway and when I shut off the ignition Amie said, "Jackson wants me to show you the video."

I had not had a good day so far and this just topped it off. The idea that that black bastard was in possession of a video of my wife being tied up and screwed by him and his friends was upsetting to me. I was also certain I wanted to see it.

We went inside and without a word my wife goes over to a bookshelf, reaches behind some books and pulls out a sleeved dvd and hands it to me. I held it in my hand, one part of me was anxious to see it and another dreaded the thought of what was on it. I grabbed my Laptop and placed the dvd into the tray.

Amie says to me, "I've already seen it, I'm going in the other room to read."

I suppose she was so ashamed that she didn't want to see my reaction to the contents of the movie. I remember taking a deep breath and started playing it. The first thing I saw was Amie on her back on the floor with her arms outstretched and lashed to a wooden plank which she was lying on. It looked like her arms were wrapped dozens of timed with a white rope and her legs were also tied around the knee area with the rope attached to the plank in such a way so her legs were spread wide. There was an older man I had never seen and assumed was Calvin kneeling between her legs and working her pussy with a magic wand vibrator. There were clamps on her nipples and other than them the only thing she was wearing was the rope and her jewelry which consisted of a gold necklace and gold hoop earrings I so love on her and I could see her wedding and engagement ring flashing when she flexed her hands while struggling against her restraints. She was straining against the rope and gasping and moaning the way she does when close to orgasm.

I heard Jackson's voice off camera say, "Don't let her cum!" Calvin stops stimulating her pussy and moves away. Amie's body is writhing around, straining against the ropes and she is whimpering, "Please, please!"

"Don't you cum bitch! Hold it back! Hold it back!" Jackson commands her.

"No! Why? Please! Let me cum! Fuck me!" Amie pleads.

Jackson snaps, "I told you to hold it!"

I then see Jackson come into the video and kneels above Amie's head. He is naked and his big black cock is erect. He puts his knees on Amie's arms and places his balls at her full lips and commands, "Lick my nuts!" I don't remember her telling us this part, she told Mary and I that Jackson had just screwed her. She also left out other details as you will see.

He then grabs the clamp attached to left nipple and starts pulling and twisting it while reaching down and fingering her bare pussy with his right hand. My wife's body is quivering and she is thrusting her pussy onto his big hand. He then tells her "Don't you cum until I let you! Hold it back!"

Amie is moaning and she is twisting her body around and she arches her back and cries out, "Please fuck me!"

A voice off camera says, "We'll fuck you when we're good 'n ready pig! We'll do what we want to you and when we want." I didn't recognize the voice and this made my blood boil, some asshole stranger talking to her like that just pissed me off somehow. Jackson continues working her clamped tit and pussy until he finally stops and stands up and asks her, "You haven't cum yet have you?"

"Noooo." She whimpers and pleads, "Please fuck me and let me cum!"

"Sir, it's please sir." Jackson sneers.

"Please sir." She responds.

Jackson then points to someone off camera and a naked young muscular black man with a shaved head and goatee comes into the scene, I noticed he was not very good looking like Amie had told our counselor. He crouches over her face and she hungrily laps his balls as he tugs on the chains attached to her nipple clamps. As he does this another naked black man I hadn't seen yet gets down between her legs and starts eating her pussy. They both do this for a few minutes until Jackson steps forward and tells them to get out of the way and he positions himself between her legs. As the two men move out of the way, Jackson places his huge hands onto her bound arms like he was holding her down even though she was going nowhere. He eases his bare monster black cock into her sweet pussy and in no time is stroking in and out of her. Amie is straining against her bonds, looking like she is trying to wrap her legs around him but the ropes kept her legs splayed open with her pussy wide open for his pleasure. Soon he picks up the pace and when he does the guy that had eaten my wife's pussy leans in and pulls the clamps off her nipples and she gasps sharply when he does this. He then gets out of the way. Jackson then starts powerfully plunging in and out of her faster and faster. Amie is gasping uncontrollably and staring down at his huge black cock working her pussy.

"Let it go! Cum on my cock!" Jackson commands and Amie responds immediately. Her body stiffens and she arches her back and cries out, "Ahhhh! Ooooh!" I am intimately familiar with Amie's orgasms and I could tell this was a crashing one and the pleasure she was experiencing was over the top. This was followed by one nearly as intense orgasm after another.

Once she is relieved, Jackson gets down to screwing her intensely with his massive frame now down on top of her with her tits pressed against his broad chest. I could see that his big cock was almost but not entirely going into her. After what seemed like forever he growls, "I'm gonna bust a load inside your cunt!" His whole body then stiffens and his face contorts as he spurts his semen inside my wife. The whole time, Amie's head is lolling back and forth all the while gritting her teeth. His huge sweaty frame is quivering on top of Amie with both of them gasping uncontrollably.

They then kiss deeply, with their tongues intertwining and he eventually pulls out of her.

Without fanfare the muscular man she whose balls she had been sucking gets between her legs and rudely shoves his big bare black cock into her. When he does he actually moves her and the board she was strapped to a few inches across the floor. Amie lets out a gasp as he does this and though his cock was no wheres near as big as Jackson's monster cock it was still pretty large and it appeared he was driving it into her up to the hilt. I know Amie loves to be fucked hard at times but his assault on her pretty little bare pussy seemed almost violent in its intensity. Even so, my wife seemed to be enjoying it as she was moaning and gasping loudly in the manner she does when having multiple orgasms. She tells me that when she is really enjoying herself during intercourse it feels like the is riding one wave after another of pleasure. From what I could see on the screen, she was having one of those moments. He lasted about 5 minutes before he too tensed up and creamed inside her, adding his juices to Jackson's already deposited there. He kisses her roughly before pulling out of her.

The camera then turns away from Amie for the first time and pans to Jackson and the other young black black guy. He was handsome as Amie described him, tall, slender and yet muscular with short black hair. He was naked and was stroking his fat cock, readying himself and Jackson says to him, "What are you waiting for James? That juicy little cunt is waiting for you."

He didn't need any more encouragement and the camera follows him as he walks over to where my wife was tied spread eagle on the floor. He gets on top of her and as he leans down to kiss her Amie returns the kiss enthusiastically. He then kisses her neck and works his lips down her neck to her beautiful tits. He suckles one and then the other and then he grabs both sides of her head with his hands and starts pushing his bare black cock into her still eager pussy. Amie is breathing harder as he sets up a regular rhythm. He had the darkest skin of the three and I have to admit the contrast of his and Amie's skin looked incredible as they fucked. His cock was not incredibly long, but was very thick and Amie seemed to be enjoying it. Her fists were clenched and her mouth was wide open as she starts riding the wave to another orgasm.

He seemed to be screwing her at a much more easy pace than the guy that went before him and he kept varying the speed of his strokes and he lasted longer than I expected. He finally quickens the intensity of his screwing and grunts loudly as he cums deep inside her. As he is finishing Amie moans loudly which turns into what I can best describe as a howl like she was in pain as she climaxes a final time. His lays on top if her for a few minutes before pulling out.