Amie is Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video then goes black and in a few seconds it comes back on and Jackson is leering at the camera with that smug smirk he seems to have on his face all the time. He really irks me. He is sitting in a recliner and is wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. I didn't recognize the room he was in. He says, "Hope you are enjoying our little film we made with your wife as the star. We have enjoyed fucking the shit out your whore and we are not done yet! Amie stayed tied spread out for us and she could do nothin' to stop us from doing anything we wanted to her. Even better, you couldn't stop us either. When I'm done talkin' to you we will go back to the video and you'll see me fuck her ass. Another thing that's gonna happen is I am going to keep on fuckin' Amie in the future. I'm also gonna spread her ass around so my friends can have a taste of her. You will let me do it too or I will spread this video and a shitload of pictures all over the place. Wait til her family and friends see what a nigger lover she is."

The screen again went black and when the video came back on I saw Jackson's naked backside and he was blocking everything else. The first thing I heard was Amie cry out and I heard Jackson exclaim, "We're havin' fun with her now!"

I remember thinking, "What's happening to Amie? What are they doing to her?" I couldn't see anything but Jackson's ass. Finally he turns around, reaches out to the camera and it jiggles about and finally comes to rest and finally focuses on Amie who was now on her back on a bed. She was still lashed to the board and I wondered how they got her from the floor and up on the bed. I figured they must have carried her there. The two young black men were on the bed with her with the rugged muscular guy biting her right nipple and the other one was fondling her left breast as she licks the bottom of his black penis. Calvin was kneeling in front of her and was working her pussy with a magic wand vibrator.

This continued for a few minutes until Calvin moves away and Jackson grabs her and pulls her over to the edge of the bed. He gets on top of her and works his big dick into her. She is struggling against her restraints as she looks down at his bare cock sliding in and out of her. Someone is operating the camera a bit shaky, moving around getting the scene from different angles. Finally Jackson says, "Help me flip her over so I can fuck her ass. You want me to take your ass Amie? You better want it because you're getting' it whether you want it or not."

It looked like the camera was put down and all I could see was the corner of the room and after a bit the camera was picked up and when finally focused on my wife I could see she was now released from the board but Amie was now face down with her belly on top of some pillows which were in the middle of the bed. She was tied helpless and spread eagle with her wrists and ankles lashed to the bedposts and her bare ass in the air. Calvin is kneeling behind her pouring lube onto her anus and working it into her ass with his fingers. As he does this she is squirming around and and moaning loudly.

Finally Jackson says, "Get the fuck out of the way, I want her ass." He gets behind her on his knees and positions his bare black cock at the opening her now greased anus. He clutches her hips and pulls her towards him as he pushes the head of his cock into her. Amie is breathing heavily and suddenly lets out a sharp gasp as Jackson thrusts deeper into her bowels.

"Oh! Oh!" Amie cries out, "Please go slow! It feels good but go slow!"

Jackson is gritting his teeth and is sweating profusely with droplets dripping on my wife's shapely bottom. Whoever is operating the camera then focuses on a closeup of his black cock sliding in and out of her ass. I couldn't believe she was able to take Jackson's massive cock up her ass and that she seemed to be enjoying it as much as she was. She kept up a steady stream of comments like. "I love your cock!" and "You like fucking my ass Hon?"

I heard someone off camera yell, "Fuck that slut's ass, fuck her hard!"

It was then I realized I had become somewhat detached from what I was witnessing on the DVD. I was viewing it like any interracial porn film and not seeing my precious wife willingly tied spread eagle and getting gang fucked by black strangers and that she was sneaking around behind my back to do it. I became aware I had a raging erection and was incredibly turned on as well as very angry at what I was seeing. It was then that the screen went black and the movie abruptly ends.

EPILOGUE

I had to do a lot of soul searching before sharing this story with you. Initially my wife did not want me to write about what she did with Jackson. She was embarrassed about it and the trouble it caused with our relationship. Amie and I had a lot to work out in our marriage. We needed to decide whether or not to continue sharing her with others. I basically told Jackson to go fuck himself and that my wife was not going to see him again no matter what he threatens. I have been vigilant looking to see if he does spread her video or photos around the internet. I also threatened him with a lawsuit.

Almost exclusively my wife has been with black men when she was shared and it has been both very exciting and also terribly difficult to deal with. We continued for a bit with couples therapy and through that we've worked out so much. We have decided that Amie will stop having sex with black men, or any other men for that matter. There are many reasons for this but the last straw was Jackson threatening us with posting her online for all to see. That really scared her and I and brought us back to a grim reality.

She is now pregnant and she will give birth soon. Will she be with another black man again? Possibly, but as it stands right now that is off limits to make things easier on our relationship. We still have our memories and what memories they are! The sights, sounds, smells and electricity of seeing her with black lovers will always be very erotic to me. I just will not miss the complicating factors.