Amira Fattah of Egypt

Story Info
Afro-Egyptian gal dominates Black stud in Montreal.
2.5k words
5.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Amira Fattah is the kind of woman whom other women love to hate, primarily because of her keen intelligence, raw and exotic beauty and the sheer strength of her personality. Five feet eleven inches, curvy and bodacious, with light brown skin, almond-shaped golden brown eyes and a stylish Afro, Amira is simply gorgeous and definitely means business.

Assertive and ambitious are bold words but they don't even begin to describe the woman that Amira was destined to become. Born in the fiery realm of Egypt, Amira has come to North America to make her mark. The world was hers for the taking and Amira wouldn't let anyone stand in her way. The Afro-Egyptian has come to stake her claim, let the world beware...

Born in the City of Cairo, Egypt, to a Sudanese Muslim father and an Egyptian Coptic Christian mother, Amira Fattah was definitely no stranger to adversity from the get-go due to her unique upbringing. Being the product of an interracial and interfaith marriage doesn't make for an easy life, that's for damn sure. In certain parts of the world, where ethnicity, race and religion are complicated matters, being unique can certainly carry a heavy cost.

Amira grew up hearing about the hell her parents, Amir Fattah and Christine Dawoud-Fattah went through during their courtship. Even though Sudan is located right next to Egypt, the two countries have a complicated, at times tumultuous history. This goes back to ancient times, when the Kings of Sudan, then called Nubia, ruled Egypt for a time, an affront that many Egyptians lament to this day.

The fact that Amir was of African descent didn't sit right with Christine's parents, and the two of them ended up fleeing to Cairo from Christine's hometown of Beni Mazar and subsequently eloping. Never mind the fact that in Egypt, racial relations aren't what they could be. Amir and Christine refused to let anyone get in the way of their love. The fates smiled on the happy but beleaguered couple's union, and a daughter was born to them, Amira.

From the moment Amira was born, Amir and Christine knew that their daughter was special. A gal who was destined to do great things, at no matter the cost to those who stood in her way. In Egypt, just like the rest of the Arab world, interracial relationships are frowned upon, especially when it's a non-Arab man marrying an Arab woman. As an interracial couple living in such an environment, Amir and Christine Fattah endured all kinds of hell, but grew stronger as a result.

Amira had just started her first year at an elite private school located near the American Embassy in Cairo when the tumultuous events of the Arab Spring unfolded, shaking Egypt to its very foundations. Fearing for the safety of their family in these uncertain times, Amira's parents, Amir Fattah and Christine Dawoud-Fattah, fled to the City of Montreal, Quebec. The crown jewel of la belle province became the Fattah family's new home.

Amira adjusted quite rapidly to her new home in the City of Montreal, which was like another world compared to the City of Cairo, where she was born and raised. The people of Montreal seemed to get along with their friends and neighbors regardless of skin tone. Here and there, Amir saw women who wore the Hijab and men who were Thobes, the traditional Islamic male attire. Such a great and diverse multitude, and they were at peace with one another for the most part.

While her parents still lamented the loss of their home and old lives in Cairo, Amira was rapidly falling in love with the City of Montreal. The province of Quebec seemed like a magical place to the wide-eyed young woman. Amira had never seen black policemen or black schoolteachers in Cairo, but there were quite a few of them in Montreal. In Egypt, men and women who shared her father Amir's skin color were treated very poorly.

Anti-black racism is indeed alive and well in today's Arab world. Amira remembered the way a lot of people looked at her family as she and her parents walked around the Nile City Towers, one of the biggest shopping centers in the City of Cairo. The men would look at Amira's mother, disgusted to see an Arab woman holding hands with a black Muslim man. Sometimes, perfect strangers would spit on the ground or hurl insults their way.

When Amira went to the movies, shopping malls and restaurants with her parents in Montreal, people stared but seldom expressed any hostility. Perfect strangers would smile at them and make polite conversations with them on the bus or the train. Amira noticed lots of interracial couples in the City of Montreal. Black men with white women, black women with white men, Asian men with white women, Asian women with white men, South Asian women with white men, and so on. It was such a beautiful thing to see.

Amira embraced her new existence in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and devoured all that it had to offer. She learned to skate and played hockey with classmates. She fell in love with the Montreal Canadiens professional hockey team and cheered for legends like Georges Laraque and P.K. Subban. By the time Amira took the oath of citizenship at the age of nineteen, the young woman was as Canadian as maple syrup...if not more so.

Amira enrolled at the University of Montreal, where she decided to study civil engineering. While studying at the prestigious school, the young woman opted to stay at the dorms on campus instead of living at home. Over the objections of her overprotective parents, Amira chose to get a part-time job so she could pay for her rented spot on the University of Montreal campus. The time had come for Amira to assert her independence...and explore her sexuality.

Finally on her own, Amira began to spread her wings, as they say. There were plenty of gorgeous girls and hunky guys on campus, and Amira knew that she could have her pick of cuties to play with. One of Amira's first experiments involved seducing her roommate Beatrice, a tall, tomboyish, blonde-haired and blue-eyed gal from Prince Edward Island, who had a major crush on her.

Amira had her fun with Beatrice, and for a while, she was thrilled by their budding relationship. Beatrice was kinky, and she was the one who introduced Amira to the world of BDSM. The two young women incorporated a lot of kink into their lovemaking, and Amira's world would never be the same. Everything was wonderful between them, until it wasn't. Amira then dumped her when the butch gal started to get clingy.

Amira's next target was a fine hunk of a man, Hank Everton, a newcomer to the University of Montreal by way of Boston, Massachusetts. Six feet three inches tall, with a muscular build and mahogany-hued skin, Hank was sexy and confident in a way that Canadian men simply weren't. The brother from Boston had that uniquely American charm and swagger. A lot of women on campus wanted Hank. Amira went out and got him.

For a while now, Amira had been fascinated with the world of BDSM. Deep down inside, she'd known she was a dominant all her life, BDSM only served to bring it forth. That's why Amira found it so easy to dominate her former girlfriend and roommate Beatrice, who liked to get spanked and totally thrashed and fucked in spite of her tough butch exterior. Now the time had come for her dominate the male of the species. That's where Hank Everton came in...

"Shut the fuck up and eat my ass," Amira Fattah said, and the tall, curvaceous young Afro-Egyptian woman sat on Hank's face, smothering him with her thick ass. They were on the living room carpet, getting their freak on. As the brother's face got squished under her prodigious posterior, Amira began rocking back and forth, loving the feel of Hank's tongue in her nether regions. Now that's what I like, Amira thought, licking her lips.

"Yes ma'am," Hank managed to squeak, and then he wormed his tongue deep inside Amira's asshole, giving her butt hole a tongue bath. Amira quivered with excitement, pinching her nipple with one hand and rubbing her clitoris with the other. Dominating Hank was turning out to be a lot easier and more fun than Amira could have anticipated. The fine brother from Boston apparently meant it when he told Amira he was down for whatever...

"Hmm, I think I had a bad burrito, Hank, get ready to suck down those mommy farts of mine," Amira cackled, and the next thing Hank knew, she squeezed her thick ass cheeks and cut one loose. As in she farted, right in the brother's face. Hank nearly choked, for Amira's fart was this potent, but he held his own and swallowed it dutifully, pushing himself to please his mistress like a good submissive should.

"Hmm, ma'am, I love your wonderfully toxic fumes," Hank managed to croak, and he coughed a bit. Smiling, Amira rose from her sub's face, and stood up, hands on her hips. Hank looked at her, tantalized by the towering, voluptuous beauty standing above him. She's so high above me and got me so horny, Hank thought, stroking his manhood as Amira flashed him. He noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties in her dominatrix gear, which consisted of a black tank top and black leather miniskirt...

"You want some of this pussy, huh?" Amira demanded, and Hank grinned and nodded. Hank and Amira left the living room, and continued with their fun in the bedroom. Amira got on top of Hank, grabbing his dick as he caressed her breasts with one hand and palmed her big round ass with the other. She locked eyes with him, and he saw a definite demand on her beautiful, stern face...

"Let's do this," Hank replied, and Amira kissed him, tasting her bum on his lips and not giving a fuck. Impaling herself on Hank's rod, she began riding him. Hank put his hands on Amira's hips and thrust into her, and her hot, tight pussy gripped his dick like a vise. With slow, deep strokes, Hank began fucking Amira, and her screams of passion echoed beyond the bedroom, and the rest of the house.

"Fuck me like you mean it," Amira hissed, as Hank put her on all fours and began fucking her in this position. Amira kept grinding her big ass against Hank's groin, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Emboldened by Amira's wild, passionate screams, Hank grabbed hold of her long, kinky dark hair and yanked her head while fucking her. Amira screamed like a banshee, and Hank grinned, going to town on her. This was too much fun...

After hours of athletic, freaky sex, Amira and Hank lay side by side, exhausted. Well, this was all very temporary, of course. Amir looked at Hank, smiled and whispered something into his ear. The Bostonian stud looked at her thoughtfully, and Amira saw both excitement and nervousness in those eyes of his. Grinning, Amira got up and went looking for her purse, and Hank feasted his gaze on her fantastic ass as she walked away, still naked...

"Whoa, that thing is huge," Hank said, as Amira came back into the bedroom, wearing an object of a decidedly phallic nature. Amira winked at Hank as she stroked her dildo, and the brother suddenly looked nervous, which did bring a smile to her face. This chick is crazy and down for trying some really extreme things, Hank thought, scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm, well, get on your knees and suck on it, Hank, it's going into your ass next," Amira replied, flashing her lover a wicked smile. Hank sighed, and then, resignedly, he got on his knees and began sucking the dildo. Amira grinned and stroked the back of Hank's head, watching the tall, manly brother from Boston give her phallic implement a blowjob. Do it like you mean it, Amira thought, a bit annoyed by Hank's lack of enthusiasm.

"Babe, please take it on me," Hank said nervously, a little while later, as he assumed the position. Amira looked at Hank as he got on all fours, and admired his cute butt. Grinning, Amira took some Aveeno cream and smeared some on her dildo, then made Hank spread his ass for her. Gently, she applied the lubricant on her man's backdoor, then got ready to fuck him.

"Hank, stop whining, and take your medicine like a man," Amira said, laughing as she playfully smacked Hank's butt, and then pushed the dildo into him. The brother gasped at the intrusion as Amira leaned into him, and began fucking his ass with the strap-on. Amira felt a rush of adrenaline as she took Hank, and thoroughly fucked him. Hank moaned and cried out, and it was sweet music to Amira's ears. The feeling of power was wonderfully intoxicating to her...

Amira hadn't been involved in the BDSM scene for long, but she took to it like a cat takes to hunting mice. She enjoyed dominating her first sub, her ex-roommate Beatrice, the butch lesbian from the other side of Canada. Still, dominating another female was one thing, taking on a strong, manly and powerfully built guy was another thing altogether. Amira relished the challenge that Hank represented...

"Oh fuck, you're wrecking my ass, please, I can't take any more," Hank croaked, as he tapped out, and Amira smiled wickedly as she pulled the dildo out of his ass. I do love to make a strong brother scream like a little bitch, Amira thought, as she tossed aside the strap-on dildo, making a mental note to thoroughly clean it later. It was the same one she used to fuck Beatrice with, and she made the tough butch slut cry actual tears...

"So, babe, how was it?" Amira said sweetly, wrapping her arms around Hank and pressing her sexy, curvy body against his. The way she held onto him tenderly, anyone would have mistaken her for a sweet, loving girlfriend, instead of the sadistic bitch who just gleefully wrecked a brother's ass. Hank looked at Amira, and bit his lip, a thoughtful look on his handsome face.

"Well, Amira, that was interesting, but not something I care to try on a regular basis," Hank replied, earnestly. Amira smiled and kissed him passionately, then nodded understandingly. Hank kissed her back and they resumed making love, the regular way. Amira rolled on top of Hank, even as she began thinking of ways to help him get over his fear of female domination. It's going to take some time but I will get his ass in the end, Amira thought, nestled safely in Hank's arms, after hours of passionate lovemaking. For a certain bossy Afro-Egyptian gal, all is right with her world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Watching as the Years Pass Babysitter grows up, secret desires revealed and fulfilled.in Mature
The Wedding Dress Surprise Laura surprises Ramoñ in her wedding dress.in Anal
The Night Train Is it time to move beyond flirting? Not everyone may agree.in Erotic Couplings
Pool Party Two young women seduce their neighbour.in Lesbian Sex
The Unexpected Threesome Guy gets surprise threesome with girlfriend and her hot mom.in Group Sex
More Stories