Amish No More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my ring back on and kept it not telling the police its purpose and therefore it was overlooked. I was right about the gaggle of buffoons; they were very cocky at first threatening me with high priced New York City Lawyers, which one of them was, and one of them was wealthy enough to have connections however mine are better.

During the confrontation Katherine walked each of the bikers scoots down the breakwater and dumped them into sixty feet of water...I can't believe that Katherine, level headed and predictable Katherine did that, God bless her.

I allowed them to plead to 200 hours of community service each picking up trash along the road. This was their official sentence they requested to the court when they plead guilty. There were two unofficial stipulations or sanctions imposed upon them.

Someone real scary talked to each of them that person being an old friend of mine returning a favor; only the Devil knew what Snake threatened them with. The first stipulation was that they dress as circus clowns while performing the said community service and believe me they did.

The second was that after their Harley's were removed from the lake bottom at the end of the west breakwater they would be reconditioned at their expense and then donated to three small volunteer fire departments to be raffled off as fundraisers. Arthur suggested this stipulation.

As for the bartender out of the goodness of his heart he donated $5000.00 cash to the county animal shelter. His stipulations; first he make an appointment over the telephone requesting that a photographer be present and that his picture be put in his local paper as a human interest story.

He delivered the cash in person. The caveat he would be dressed like a prostitute. This was Minerva's suggestion.

He wore an expensive Elvira style wig and heavy and trashy makeup to look like a drag queen whore; right down to red fishnet stocking and shocking pink high heel platform shoes. This was very generous on my part when you consider that he whored himself to the clowns for a lousy two hundred dollars.

That evening after we were done with the police Mandy rode home with me on the back of the motorcycle, her long honey blond hair streaming behind like a banner.

Unlike Sarah Mandy has ridden before knowing how to shift her weight in the turns. We stopped on the way home for coffee and bagels. While I placed our order she went into the bathroom to freshen up and brush her hair.

She was pleased to be allowed to wear her hair down and loose for me in public and sat close next to me squeezing my hand while we enjoyed our coffee and bagels and just talked; Mandy glad to be out alone with me and I with her.

Mandy would be sleeping with me that night in consideration for what she had been through and my ladies were waiting up for us in the kitchen when we arrived home.

There was no discussion I ordered Mandy upstairs leaving my ladies in the kitchen. As I was walking up the stairs I could almost feel their smiles caressing my back... yes life was definitely good.

As is my custom, Mandy and I showered before soaping each other down and then shampooing each other's hair. I left the bathroom first leaving Mandy to blow-dry her hair. Minerva was waiting for me outside of her bedroom. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips long and deep tasting like mint toothpaste as did I and she whispered.

"You can be such a bastard, Master, goodnight" And smiling she let go and turned to leave.

"Not so fast my impertinent redhead bitch" I said giving her buttocks a familiar little squeeze and then grabbing her shoulders gently to turn her around. I returned her kisses hugging her tight.

Minerva went into her bedroom and closed the door and Sarah opened hers and stepped out. Sarah walked up to me and then I took both her hands in mine and pulled her close. I kissed my pretty girl's sweet lips her breath fresh and clean from a recent brushing and sent her to bed, wishing her a "goodnight".

Last, but certainly not least Katharine came out of her room when Sarah closed her door.

"Katherine" I said sternly while glaring at her "Come here and assume the position" I pointed at my feet and she did "Of all my ladies I always thought you were one of the most level headed. Have you any idea how much those Harleys are going to cost me?"

Turning I said "Minerva, Sarah, move away from your doors right now and get into bed or there might be three girls leashed to the pole before the night is through."

I heard two sets of feet scurrying and then Mandy darted from the bathroom into my bedroom closing the door quietly behind her.

Turning back to Katherine, I said, harshly "Heel and look at your Master." Katherine came up from the floor into a kneeling position looking frightened.

"Put your arms behind your back and keep them there. I gathered all her long hair into a ponytail and twisted it around my hand until it was tight to her scalp."You have such beautiful long thick long hair Katherine; do you know what you have forced me to do now?"

"Please, Master, don't make me cut my hair!"

"Be silent" I loudly commanded as Katherine swallowed and closed her eyes "Stand, you brought this on yourself and are only getting what you deserve for your impulsive actions."

You could hear a pin drop........No doubt Sarah, Mandy and Minerva were holding their breath straining to listen through the closed doors.

I kissed her mouth long and deep and Katherine opened her eyes in surprise as I let go of her hair letting it drop down her back.

I put my index finger in front of my lips and winked at her smiling.

"As I was saying my voluptuous and buxom Katherine, for your wonderfully impulsive and clever, although expensive actions of putting three Harleys into neutral and pushing them one by one to the end of breakwater into the Lake. Get away from the doors ladies".... and then I heard two sets of feet plus one more scurrying again.

"I will be sending you to medical school. This is something you have always wanted and thought was beyond your reach when you signed your contract with the Sanctorum. I am sure we'll all be proud having a Doctor of Medicine in our family...right ladies?"

"Yes Michael!" Minerva, Sarah and Mandy all said in unison opening their doors as Katherine hugged me with tears of happiness running down her face. I was hugging her and wiping and kissing away those tears.

"Ladies line up in the hallway" I commanded and they came out of their rooms and lined up side by side. Katherine joined them wiping the remaining tears from her face and was smiling as they all were.

"Assume the position ladies... very nice and don't think for a minute that I didn't know you all were running in place and not in bed."

I lifted their white silk nightgowns and gave each of them a sound slap on the ass, including Katherine "Order and discipline will be maintained in this household as well as your obedience, heel.

Minerva, Sarah, it is bedtime; goodnight." They each received a kiss and hug for me and I sent them on their way.

"Katherine and Mandy?"

"Yes, Michael" They said, again.

"I'm really not sleepy after all that has happened today and I feel quite amorous. You will both be sharing my bed this evening and we will be sleeping in late."

"May we fix our hair for you Michael?" They asked together.

"Yes and you may choose the styles."

When they returned they were carrying extra pillows and a blanket.

They both had fixed their hair into ponytails and their faces were makeup free freshly scrubbed and glowing. As they came bustling into the bedroom they looked so happy and wholesome as if they were 'attending a slumber party'.... that's what I was thinking at the time.

I was lying on my back as they came in naked. They got into bed with me one on either side. I sat up propping my pillows again the headboard taking a girl in each arm and hugging them; stroking their soft and thick ponytails.

Katherine went down on me first licking the tip of my manhood and then the shaft while Mandy and I were kissing and I was playing with Mandy's breasts and stroking her sweet flower.

Soon, Mandy was kissing my face and neck working her down my chest and groin to help Katherine. They were taking turns sucking and licking my cock while kissing each other's lips long and deep as I watched.

I took their hair out of the ponytails so that I could feel it teasing my chest and groin while they continued licking and sucking my cock and balls.

I came in Mandy's mouth and she swallowed all of my semen; my orgasm was indescribable, nevertheless I was soon hard again. Two lovely women in the same bed will do that to a man.

Katherine likes it a little rough and I grabbed hold of her hair pulling and ordered Mandy to get on her back and told her to close her eyes.

I forced Katherine's face into Mandy's dripping vagina ordering Katherine to lick and play with herself. After a time, I shoved my cock into Katherine's dripping, swollen pussy. I slapped Katherine's voluptuous ass as I rammed her while she was licking Mandy's dripping swollen pussy with abandon.

They both were moaning loudly and I so wanted to orgasm again but I held back. Mandy was the first to come and then Katherine both of them bucking and squirming.

I again grabbed Katherine by her hair wrapping my hand in it pushed her face into my rock hard welcoming cock. I had my second orgasm coming in her mouth and afterwards Katherine swallowed everything.

She and Mandy licked my cock and balls clean as I lay there relaxed and satisfied. I was absolutely spent by then and feeling as weak as a kitten, and sleepy... so sleepy, imagining that I was one being licked clean by two sexy mother cats.

I just lay there until they finished and they cuddling up on either side of me. I kissed them both before drifting off into a calm and blissfull sleep.................

I woke up late the next morning to find Mandy and Katherine gone and Minerva sitting on the bed with a tray of bagels with cream cheese, honey dew melon and a carafe of coffee. I sat up and arranged the pillows for us to lean against the headboard.

"With everything going on lately I thought that we might never get a chance to talk about Martha" Minerva said getting next to me and pouring two cups of coffee from the carafe taking hers and then placing the tray on my lap.

I noticed that Minerva had her hair done up in a French twist, wonderful, apparently it was long enough for this elegant style now and she was wearing a vibrant red silk kimono with white chrysanthemums over her white silk nightgown.

I reached over to stroke the soft hair at the nape of her neck. "You look lovely my love, good enough to eat and your hair is very elegant and sexy."

"That is how I will be wearing until it is long enough for a nice bun Mickey" She said teasing. I could see the amusement in her eyes even though she said it with a straight face.

Mickey short for Michael and term of endearment with a little story behind it. Martha called me Mickey in the days when we were happy and in love; before we lost our child.... my son.... my boy, Aaron and I cried at the time remembering a quote by Roman Polanski.

"If you have a great passion it seems that the logical thing is to see the fruit of it, and the fruit are children". Afterwards I internalized my grief for my son while my wife wore it on her sleeve and accused me of being cold and heartless.

No matter what I did or said after that there was no pleasing Martha, and eventually I stopped trying. For whatever reason, Martha blamed me for the death of our son and the complications that rendered her sterile.

She completely let herself go becoming obese although she kept herself clean, paying particular attention to her perfect teeth. Martha denied me sex and cut her beautiful long hair brutally short to spite me.

When we were first married, Martha was a small, petite woman with much the same figure as Mandy. Martha had such beautiful long black hair being thick and soft falling to the middle of her back.

Of Portuguese decent on her mother's side Martha has the same rich black hair, dark onyx eyes and the prefect light olive complexion of her mother. She also has a hot fiery temper. One to match Minerva's and Martha can swear up a blue streak in Portuguese when angry.

Unlike Minerva whose anger is tempered and controlled, Martha can be spitefully inventive and has a tendency to throw and break things.

For example she sold most of my music collection to a flea market promoter for pennies on the dollar while I was away on business. When I returned from Japan to find my records and cassette tapes gone I was served with divorce my papers, via a singing telegram the same day.

When she was angry Martha would often strike me although I easily blocked her ineffectual blows and kicks making her even angrier still.

I never hit her back.... if she hurt herself hitting me, so be it. An only child her parents doted on her giving her everything that she asked for.... Martha was a spoiled brat.

I took my marriage vows seriously, (for better or for worse) making the best of a bad situation and throwing myself into my work. I felt betrayed when Martha left me and filed for divorce as if my grief was any less real then hers. I never strayed or had an affair while we were married.

The last time that Martha had called me Mickey was the day I confronted Frank Abzug when she fainted in my arms.

"Why did she call you that, Michael? Was it Mickey for the mouse; Minnie and Mickey?"She said lightly, and laughing she not possibly knowing the man from my past; the man; the father never to be, Mickey. Mickey was buried with his son.

The only other person who knows this is Arthur. Arthur felt my pain, I saw it in his face when we talked in my Library on the day the enforcers took the offal scum away.... he told me a little about his nephew knowing that I would never betray a confidence.

Minerva saw the pain in my face even though I tried to hide it with a smile. "I'm sorry Michael, I was only teasing and I can see that you don't want to talk about that. May we still talk about Martha?"

"Come closer."I said, putting the tray on the floor and she put her coffee on the tray to got close and putting her head on my lap.

"You are intuitive as well as beautiful, my Marvelous Minerva and I love you.

I lightly stroked her beautiful face and continued until I finished my story.

I will take you into my confidence a second time my love.... let me tell you about my son."

Minerva listened to my story not interrupting to ask questions. I sat and held her for a while enjoying our intimacy.

Finally, she spoke "I never realized why you were so bitter at first, Michael... so very bitter. You showed up at my dance studio unshaved, and in desperate need of a haircut. You were wearing faded blue jeans, a white tee shirt and engineer boots.

I couldn't figure out how you got past security and classes were not starting for two hours and then by appointment only. I was watching you from a live feed on the computer monitor in my office and I thought you were a bum without two nickels to rub together.

"I watched you for two months before I went to your studio, my love.

I had business with the bank across the street from your building when I first saw you. You had your hair pinned up and were wearing a dark brown skirt and jacket, a white ruffled silk blouse tan stocking and dark brown pumps when you walked into the bank and you were all business... no nonsense.

You walked in the Bank like you owned the place walking past me never giving me a second glance. You walked right in the Bank President's Office closing the door behind you and taking my appointment.

I was annoyed and intrigued.... I made some polite inquires and decided to meet you despite your best efforts to keep me out."

"Why didn't you tell me this before Michael?"

" I was waiting for the right opportunity."

"Well as you remember I'm sure, my secretary refused to give you an appointment or let you talk to me."

"I remember."

"You told her when you returned from business on the West Coast in two week you would be returning with flowers."

"Yes, and Donna your secretary told me to leave now and never come back or she was calling the police....and I left."

"You certainly did and we thought it hysterical that a bum whom was lucky enough to get past security had business on the West Coast.

I thought we would never see you again.

When the telephones and intercoms were working again and as a precaution we called the police and reported you as a stalker. I assumed at that time everything was a coincidence because of the Telephone Company truck parked outside and............"Michael, you didn't?"

"Perhaps, or perhaps not" I answered.

"You just vanished and nobody saw you leave and the tapes from the security system were somehow completely erased. How did you do that, Michael?"

"It's a secret and I shall not tell you"

"Michael?"

"Minerva!"

"OK, Mr. Magician keep your magic tricks secret. I beefed up security and then you got in a second time and I hardly recognized you; you clean up so nice.

My secretary's office was full of flowers when I arrived; pots of peace lilies; hundreds of them with cards addressed to me. I suppose you won't tell you how you did that either?"

"Nope"

"There you were sitting at my desk wearing a black tuxedo and one that was custom tailored just for you, I can tell these things. Your feet were on my desk...my desk! The audacity and if I could have called security I would have. Your hands folded on your chest and your top hat tipped over your eyes.

Really Michael, you have such a flair for the dramatic.... cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. I can't believe that Martha could possibly find you so uninteresting that she left you for that lump Frank Abzug.

"Martha changed after the stillbirth. Even after we were first married all she wanted was a large family. Martha was a virgin on our wedding night. Martha's Mother and Aunts had great influence with her and I should have seen it coming; I loved her Minerva."

"Forget about her for now.... I was fascinated and flattered that you got in a second time and you looked so different. Cleaned up with a shave and haircut with top hat and cane and the flowers... how could you possibly know that I adore lilies?

Then you leapt over the desk and bowed to me with a flourish. You pretended to hand me your business card which was blank, but took my hand instead in your strong-callused hand so out of place for a man wearing a tailored tuxedo and you bowed a second time and not letting go.

You said "The modest Rose puts forth a thorn, the humble sheep a threat'ning horn: While the Lily white shall in love delight, Nor a thorn nor a threat stain her beauty bright.

William Blake (November 28, 1757--August 12, 1827) was an English poet, painter, and printmaker, Ms. Minerva Alice Flynn. I wish I were as eloquent as he, but alas, I remain a thorn without a rose to stain your beauty bright.

Then you explained that all you wanted was a chance in the advanced ballroom dance class to brush up on your skills and prove your mettle...well you know the rest how could I possibly refuse we moved as one.

"Dancing is like riding a bike, my dear, you never forget" I replied.

"You need to treat her with a firm hand, Michael and set limits for her.

You certainly can't allow her to hit and swear at you.... I was thinking out loud of course you won't. That being said with us it is different you bastard" She whispered squeezing and kissing my hand.

"Martha has a temper and in this department is your equal. While yours is tempered and controlled hers is not."