Amish No More Ch. 04

Story Info
Martha is slowly brought under his thumb.
12.2k words
4.62
29k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Martha was silent and I believe somewhat frightened, her eyes said "I want out of my wet clothes" and that is not unreasonable.

"Well, I suppose the most practical course of action is for you to get completely undressed. Strip for me, mi Niña."

Martha quietly stood up in the large tub and carefully undressed, wringing out and dropping wet garments to the bathmat on tile floor until she was naked for my eyes to peruse.

"Very nice...yes, very nice indeed; you are such a small and petite little thing. I expect you to maintain your trim figure. Perhaps expect isn't a strong enough word so I'll rephrase; you are mandated to maintain your current weight and figure or you will be disciplined.

You may start shampooing me, Martha. Afterward you will wash me. In this you will be no different from my other ladies. When you finish there is a bottle of ice wine from the Niagara Escarpment in my duffle bag and if I remember correctly from your favorite winery.

We will soak here in the tub and share the bottle before bedtime......."

When she was done with me, I shampooed her hair and washed her body, paying special attention to her breasts to get her nipples hard. I made a mental note about her hairy pussy. I also made Martha stand to check her over carefully.

The tattoo was gone and the puckered scars where that bastard burned her with cigars or cigarettes were barely noticeable; that private hospital and spa was worth every penny.

It's ironic that we never showered or bathed together while we were engaged or married. This is such a simple yet intimate pleasure and one which I now can't live without.

Much of the secret cutting edge treatment Martha received having to do with biorhythms and subliminal suggestions removed all of her previous inhibitions, traumas and grief without affecting her basic personality.

Martha still has a temper as does Minerva. I put up with Martha's temper when we were married. No doubt she and Minerva will clash, although physically or intellectually, Martha is no match for my marvelous Minerva; but I digress.

At my direction Martha drained the tub. We showered to remove any soap residue from our bodies. Martha then rinsed the tub well and wiped it out with a towel before filling it with hot water for us to soak.

I held her close to me and gave her permission to speak. Interestingly enough Martha was quiet for the most part as she sipped her favorite sweet wine.

"It time for you to leave, mi Niña. Arthur will be back tomorrow afternoon. He and I have much to discuss; much of it about you; the rest is of a private nature and not for you to know.

"Are you sure I can't spend the night with you, Michael? You don't have to make love to me; to be near you again will be so nice."

"Not tonight," I said gently while standing up and helping her to stand, "What did I say about obedience, Martha? Short of an emergency, you will not disturb me this evening.

If Maud were not here you would be sharing my bed. After we return home we will discuss the subject with the rest of my ladies when I deem it appropriate.

"Yes, Michael" and as Martha said it there was a knock on the door "It's Maud and time for you to leave. Yes you may come in" I said calling out.

"My, how cozy," Maud remarked walking into the bathroom and removing an extra large towel from the bathroom cabinet to wipe me off.

"I'll take over from here, Ms. Cardoso. You had your opportunity with him and all you can manage is a bath; how quaint although in no way surprising. I have something else in mind for Mr. Buckley; night-night."

I saw a familiar flash of anger in Martha's eyes......good. I have no intention of breaking her spirit. I was curious to see how she would handle this now.

"Thank you again for the wine and an intimate evening Michael" said Martha, taking her time to dry herself off with an extra large bath towel before wrapping another around her middle. Arthur is very practical about such things and prefers extra large, generous towels as do I.

Getting between Maud and I, Martha put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips; so far so good.

"Good night, Michael."

"Good night mi Niña."

Glaring at Maud, Martha picked up her wet clothing and went storming out of the room, slamming the door behind her; not so good.

"You can be such a bitch, Maud."

"Yes, Master, if you say so" Maud said innocently "I'm not the one who slammed the door though. I'll have you for one more night. Since you are taking Ms. Cardoso home with you that trashy bleached blonde can wait her turn."

"You remind me so much of Minerva, blue eyes" I remarked, turning to face her so she could finish drying the rest of me "and I can assure you Martha's hair debacle will be corrected. Bleached blonde was Abzug's preference, not Martha's."

"Why don't you let me shave Martha's head and get it over with?"

"Maud" I admonished, giving her bottom a stinging slap of warning "Drop the subject!"

"Yes Michael, not another word on that topic."

"Speaking of beautiful hair, you look lovely this evening and your perfume is captivating."

"Thank you on both counts, Michael" and she dropped the towel and put her arms around my neck to kiss my lips, "I want to suck on your cock, Master" and she kissed my lips again "since its standing at attention for me."

I was thinking 'Yes, you silver vixen; sweet release; especially after holding Martha close to me to prime my pump.'

Maud was wearing a filmy short green silk nightgown trimmed in lace with red silk panties trimmed the same. Her beautiful burnished silver gray hair was pinned up loosely on the top of her head with silver tendrils strategically hanging down while her makeup was deliberately sultry. Tonight was my last night for a time to have her body as is my right of the Sanctorum.

"On your knees, blue eyes" I said pushing gently on Maud's shoulders "This will be cock sucking lesson number two; the basics. I will talk you through it this last time.

Heel and start with your tongue. Be sure to look into my eyes or Arthur's eyes unless you are told otherwise.

Yes that's right....good.........Lick the entire shaft. Marvelous...take your little tongue and lick the entire circumference of the tip. Very good that feels wonderful.

Alternate between the two, the shaft and the tip... the shaft and the tip and now in a circle with your tongue...in a circle with your tongue... keep licking.

Very nice, Maud, you are doing fine... pretend that your tongue is a butterflies wings fluttering from flower to flower.

Flutter your tongue on the tip...good you are reading my mind, in a circle, on the tip, on the shaft, good your technique is improving since yesterday; memorize and remember

You have me throbbing and pulsating and I am holding back my orgasm to prolong the sensual pleasure and it feels marvelous.

Good, blue eyes...back off your teasing and lick the clear pre-cum off of my penis... keep looking at me and hold my cock in your mouth."

I took Maud's hair down, removing the hairpins one by one and dropping them to the floor. Maud's hair flowed like a silver waterfall down her back to just below her shoulder blades.

"At this juncture you will soon instinctively know when your Master is about to orgasm from his pulsating and throbbing cock followed by the pre-cum.

Learn how it tastes and then back off. If I wanted to come right now, I would use your beautiful hair to hold you in place while I ejaculate into your mouth.

Many Masters might ejaculate on your face. I am not one of them unless that is your preference and only to indulge you; to spice things up so to speak.

I am going to pull out slightly just before I do come so that you do not gag or choke. You will learn to compensate in time to have the entire cock in your mouth when your Master comes and it won't be necessary for him to withdraw slightly.

Again, many Masters enjoy making their slaves gag, however I'm not one of them."

Maud nodded her head and smiled.

"As I have told you before; most men also like to have their balls licked and sucked on.....mmm....very nice...keep licking...lick the inside of my legs where my balls hang; ah yes nice, very nice.....keep it up.

Take my balls in your mouth and suck and be sure to be careful with your teeth...good girl, you're learning well.

Suck and lick while you look up at me blue eyes... watch your teeth...mm.... yes, yes...very good. I want you to concentrate on my cock.....but first let's get more comfortable."

I walked over to the bed and sat down with my back against the headboard on three stacked pillows patting the bed with my hand in invitation "Remove your nightgown and panties, blue eyes."

Maud quickly obeyed and got on her stomach to position her head over my cock and began licking and sucking.

I gathered Maud's soft thick silver hair from the nape and pulled it forward so that it covered my stomach.

"Take it all in your mouth. I want you to deep throat me and I want it wet and sloppy; do you understand?"

"Mmm," was Maud's muffled reply as she swallowed my cock from the tip to the shaft while I played with blue eye's hair, her head bobbing up and down with enthusiasm.

Mmm, the sweet release as my orgasm washed over me was almost indescribable as I held Maud's head in place to pump my semen into her mouth to swallow.

"Very well done, my dear" I said pushing her thick silver hair over her shoulders and back to smooth it in place "stay where you are for now."

"Yes, Michael" said Maud, struggling closer to get comfortable "this is nice."

"Yes it is, and you're a beautiful woman. Tomorrow morning after breakfast I want you to find me a Harley Dealership. It's approximately a 20 hour drive home for me on the interstate.

Mandy likes to ride and is licensed. Sarah and Minerva have been practicing with my 1965 pan-head for their road test."

"Does Katherine ride?"

Katherine hasn't given me any indication one way or the other. On the other hand, most her spare time is spent in studying; do you know Katherine has a perfect grade point average?"

"I didn't, although I'm not surprised, Michael; I'm well aware of Katherine's analytical mind. Arthur is pleased that you sent her to medical school. I also know you play chess with Katherine. Do you ever win?"

"I'm getting to be a better player because of her trouncing me most of the time."

"Is Katherine going to specialize?"

"No, Katherine wants to be a General Practitioner and partner with Doctor Adams at the clinic."

"Again I'm not surprised. Katherine is a kind and caring soul for all her brilliance. Money and wealth mean little to her. She cared for me for a time when I broke my leg.

It was then I found out how much she loves poetry. I know very little about Motorcycles. What model are you buying?"

"I'm thinking of purchasing a Harley CVO limited. It will be nice to have a full dresser for travel or touring. You have my permission to grease a few palms to speed up the process to have it registered so I can ride it home.

Before I was married, I hung out with a rough crowd, including some of the women. I sold my 1963 pan head the third year we were married, the year Martha became pregnant."

"Why?"

"I didn't want Martha or my children exposed to those types of people. We wanted at least three children although that's irrelevant now. Besides, my business was starting to take off with new responsibilities that kept me busy. These days I ride for the sheer pleasure. Martha can be my biker bitch on the ride home"

"You said it Master, not I."

"Ah a double entendre; biker bitch as opposed to the garden variety bitch, nonetheless, I'll break Martha of that; with gentle correction preferably; she will behave. You can sit up...better yet lean up against me."

Maud did and I put my arms around her trim waist pulling her closer to smell her perfumed hair, "Of all the women in my life blue eyes, you smell the nicest."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Having experienced both perspectives, Master, you owe it to your women to see that Martha does behave and disrupt your household for discipline and order must be maintained."

"Quite right, and I'm up to the challenge, you pretty blue eyed slave."

I started caressing Maud's breasts, feeling her nipples hardening at my touch, "Enough talking. I want you to play with yourself while I caress your breasts; you will not orgasm without permission.....I want to hear you moan and feel you squirm with pleasure...or else."

Telling Maud was hardly necessary, because shortly after "hold it....don't come yet, blue eyes" I warned "stay on the bed and get on your hands and knees!"

I entered Maud roughly from behind pulling her head back by her hair as I ravaged her wet swollen pussy, slapping her ass lightly as I pounded her with my cock.

Moaning was an understatement for Maud was practically screaming as her first orgasm overtook her; followed by mine....in retrospect Maud should have locked the bedroom door.

"Is everything all right in here?" Martha asked opening the door and walking right up to the bed with me still mounted on Maud. She was wearing a short pink cotton nightgown and her hair was pulled back in a simple low ponytail.

"Is this an emergency? I heard someone screaming and screeching and thought something was terribly wrong; sorry" Martha said innocently "I didn't know what to think, ah oops"...and for a second or two neither did we. Not that I was embarrassed mind you. I was actually quite amused.

"Since I'm here, I might as well get the shoes I left in the bathroom. I hope you don't mind."

It was Maud who broke the ice, "How convenient, but you forget something else, Ms. Cardoso; your manners for one. You should have knocked first and waited for permission to enter before coming in. I will include your obedience to Michael for two."

Maud got up to walk past Martha and opened the door, pointing her arm for Martha to leave.

I could see a glimmer of the Grand Mistress still in her bearing and posture as blue eyes stood there; tamed but not broken; excellent!

"If you continue this kind of behavior, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when Michael takes you home. Discipline and order will be maintained. Isn't that right, Master?"

Maud essentially forced my hand. This was a crucial moment and object lesson for Martha to learn her place.

Ignoring Maud, Martha went into the bathroom, retrieved her shoes and held them up as evidence before I took them from her.

"May I please watch, Master" Maud asked.

"No my dear; please step outside and close the door. You will be available when I call for you."

I got off the bed after Maud closed the door, dropping the shoes to the carpet and when I did Martha asked "What did she mean by referring to you as Master?"

I put my arms around her waist and kissed Martha's lips long and deep pulling her tight to me.

"You realize you will be sharing a house with three other women, correct?"

"Yes, Michael."

"And you also realize that someone must be totally in charge. Ours is a unique living arrangement?"

"Yes, I think I understand."

"No Martha, you don't fully understand. Master is more than a title or a term of endearment. My ladies answer to me and obey me in all things. Do you want to be one of them?"

"Yes Michael" she put her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

"Good. You answer to me as I answer to Arthur. I give him my allegiance and loyalty of my own free will.

You are more than just my ward, Martha; you will answer to me in ways you can only imagine. I promise you that the rewards shall be great."

I removed Martha's arms from my neck and put them at her side "Michael, I....." "Be silent" I interrupted "from this time forward you disobey me at your own peril."

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned Martha towards the bed. I crossed her small hands behind her back, holding them in one of mine and pushed Martha face down on the bed.

I lifted her nightgown to expose her bare buttocks, thinking, 'Hmm, interesting, you're not wearing panties mi Niña. You did this when we were first married to tease me; my god, how much I loved you then!

It's astounding how similar in bone structure, size and body shape you are to Mandy. You could be sisters from different mothers as far as these things go.

Of course your facial features are different, as are your complexions; Mandy being fairer; a nice peaches and cream; you the light exotic olive of your Portuguese heritage. You share the same thick hair; Mandy's is a glorious honey blonde and yours is soon to be your natural striking raven black....I take no pleasure in this mi Niña.'

I spanked her with my bare hand and by the fourth smack, Martha began struggling wildly and cursing me in Portuguese.....not that I expected anything less.

"Keep it up, Martha," I said calmly while easily holding her in place as my good right hand met her bottom for the fifth time, "I can keep this up for as long as it takes, SMACK, "you will not curse at me, SMACK, SMACK, "you will submit to my will," SMACK, "and do as you're told SMACK.

I continued the spanking until Martha stopped cursing and was sobbing; no longer struggling......resigned to her punishment.

I never spanked her before, let alone hit Martha while we were married. In fact, I seldom raised my voice to her then.

The shock value of that spanking coupled with the demonstration of physical dominance over her made a greater impression than the pain of her spanking.

I was holding back and no doubt the spanking was humiliating regardless that it stung. Sometimes humiliation is a good teacher. This was one of those times as she sees Maud as a rival. Martha will see my ladies as rivals at first and this is only natural.

Interestingly enough I smelled Martha's arousal from the spanking although I didn't mention it. I wonder if she was embarrassed it?

I stood up with my arms folded across my chest watching Martha until her crying stopped. When she calmed down some, "Maud, you may enter."

"I don't want that woman here!" Martha shrieked "I don't want her seeing me like this!" she then buried her face in a pillow.

"That is not for you to decide. You will stand and face me or shall I continue with my good right hand on your bare bottom. Be thankful I don't use my belt.

Martha got off the bed and stood there eyes red from crying but her eyes were defiant as she pulled her nightgown down.

Thinking ahead and anticipating what I would want, Maud walked into the room with a bowl full of ice cubes in water with a washcloth in it.

"Thank you" I said removing the washcloth and wringing it out. I started wiping Martha's face with the cold soothing washcloth, telling her, "I took no pleasure in that mi Niña. Cross your wrists behind your back and look at me.....very good. Maud, kneel and look at me."

Maud got on her knees with her back straight holding the bowl up for me to dip the washcloth into the ice water while I washed Martha's red face, removing the snot on it as she looked in surprise at Maud kneeling.

"You ladies will learn to get along without even a hint of acrimony. I will not tolerate any catty or mean behavior including that of omission, such as Martha being overdressed for dinner; despite the fact she looked lovely as did you, Maud, dressed casually and more appropriate for that dining establishment.

Martha, you will respect Maud's privacy when she is with me or when I'm with any of my ladies. If you must be a voyeur, that will be on my terms not yours. There are no locked doors inside my home, despite the doors having locks; learn to respect closed doors."

Maud placed her hand at the base of her throat asking permission to speak which I denied by shaking my head, the gestures not unnoticed by Martha.