Amish No More Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michael shampooed my hair, I started licking the tip of his hard cock lightly fluttering my tongue around the circumference while looking up into his eyes.

Mickey was smiling as he massaged my scalp, being careful to keep the shampoo out of my eyes and mouth.

I continued licking the tip fluttering my tongue; alternating between licking the circumference of his hard cock until it was time to rinse out the shampoo and put on my conditioner.

He massaged in generous amounts in my hair, starting with the tips to the scalp as is the proper way before smoothing it back away from my face.

Mickey looked down at me nodding his head demandingly....it was time to get serious and I started licking and sucking, feeling his hard cock pulsate as his violent orgasm pumped his delicious creamy seed into my mouth for me to swallow.

"Thank you, mi Niña that was very nice. Let's rinse the conditioner out and then I'll take care of your pussy."

I pretty much guessed what he meant. I noticed from the beginning that Mickey's manhood was smooth and hairless and my guess was my womanhood would be the same shortly.

Mickey had me stand on a towel and he clipped my hairy bush short with the barber shears. Next he had me sit on the vanity and lathered me up with the shaving gel, lathering and shaving me twice before rubbing my denuded pussy with the soothing baby lotion.

Mickey finished and commented "Very nice, mi Niña. Now your plump little pussy is well exposed to my mouth and tongue."

He took his hand rubbing himself and said "I can use a touch up" and he helped me down, "I can also do with a shave, and you can practice first on my face."

I wrapped my hair in a towel and proceeded with first attempt at a shave, wetting and lathering; carefully shaving his face, pausing to kiss his lips....I never dreamed a simple shower with a man could be so erotic and fun!

I rubbed a little baby lotion onto his face in place of shaving balm and kissed him some more.

Mickey then stood in the bathtub while I very, very carefully shaved around his manhood. I rinsed him with the showerhead, patted him dry and finished by kneeling and rubbing his cock and balls gently with the baby lotion.....finishing with a kiss............

Martha and I had the Continental breakfast compliments of the hotel. It wasn't bad for what it was, scrambled eggs, pork sausage; they had a waffle iron for guests to make their own Belgium waffles and we shared one. I must say the coffee was excellent.....then it was back on the road.

We meandered along the secondary routes stopping along the way for gas or to read the historical markers.

We had a late lunch in one of my old hangouts; Johnnie's Bar and Grill. It is funny how things work out; John Stone sold out to his waitress, Gladys and she was now running the place.

Except for a new roof and a fresh coat of paint, the place was the same. There were a few motorcycles parked in front.

A few of the men drinking at the bar had eyes for Martha when we walked through the door in our leathers. We sat at a table and ordered the blue plate special, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.

I stared them down until they turned around to mind their own business. I'm familiar with their ways. It was that or a fight with me.

Before we left I tipped our waitress well and left a fifty to buy the bikers several rounds of drinks as a peace offering and salute to the rough brotherhood.

We were then on the road until around 7:00 PM when I remember about an old abandoned railroad bridge.

It is well sight from the road and overgrown with bushes for privacy. I slept under this bridge in the old days.

I stayed perfectly dry no matter how hard it rained. All I required was the green surplus wool army blanket I carried in my leather saddlebags.

I backtracked 5 miles, turning off on the active rail bed and then hanging a right by the abandoned water tower to the old bridge.

As soon I took my helmet off Martha was all over me kissing my mouth hungrily, her little tongue seeking mine.

I could smell the musky sweetness of her arousal before I reached down to touch her damp crotch through her snug blue jeans.

I took Martha's head in my hands, burying my hands in her soft hair returning her kisses, while enjoying her sweet mouth and welcoming her little tongue with mine.

"Please, Michael" She begged "I am so horny. I want you to make love to me right here on the bike."

I took off my blue jeans and got on while telling her to remove hers.

Martha's panties were wet from her sweet juices and before she could get them off I took her panties in both hands, and ripped them from her making her gasp in surprise.

I reached up underneath her blouse and unhooked her bra so that I could get at her firm, round breasts.

Martha's nipples were already hard and I cupped her breasts, squeezing.

I continued stroking her hard nipples with my thumbs making her moan with pleasure. Martha always had such wonderfully sensitive nipples.

I shifted my hands and stroked her dripping vagina, feeling her wet swollen pussy, sending a shiver through her body.

I then pulled up Martha's blouse to lick and suck on her proud hard nipples, while continuing to stroke her musky fragrant flower.

Martha's head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and I watched the tip of her little tongue tease her lips and teeth, waiting for my cock to arrive.

I kissed the base of her throat, while caressing her breasts... teasing... and then I kissed her face and behind her ears, her perfume, Chanel no. 5 mingling with the rich musky woman's scent of her arousal.

I got back up on the seat while Martha straddled the gas tank in a sitting position facing me with her feet on the pegs.

I picked her up and placed her on my rock hard cock with my hands under her ass cheeks.

Martha's arms were around my neck while she was impaling her sweet cunt, up and down, up and down on my cock, pushing her feet against the rear pegs for leverage as I steadied the bike with my leg on the kick stand side.

I was using one of the front ones for the same, matching her rhythm, and supporting her bottom to keep her in place.

Martha's head was thrown back in ecstasy exposing her long vulnerable neck for me to kiss as her hair bouncing and swaying with our movements on the smooth surface of her leather jacket.

Her eyes were clenched tight and her little tongue was darting in and out between her teeth and lips.

She was moaning, softly, wanting to scream so shamelessly and selflessly intent on pleasing herself.

"Oh Michael" she moaned, softly "My god it feels so good.....mmm....suck on my nipples, Michael....yes......this feels so good."

Martha came in waves with her orgasm washing over me as it crested. I didn't bother to cover her mouth with my hand to muffle her screams of pleasure.

She was bucking and squirming in shear orgasmic desperation.

I grabbed hold of her hair, still holding her bottom with one hand as she rode me to keep her from falling off the bike.

This intensified her wild orgasmic pleasure even more; so oblivious to everything was she except her throbbing clitoris.

The pulling of her hair was arousing her even more if that was possible making her intense orgasmic screams louder.

After she came Martha collapsed in my arms, red in the face and embarrassed at screaming like that as I held her and stroked her hair, curling my finger around a lock of it.

"You are such a horny little thing, mi Niña. I did tell that the rewards for your obedience to me will be great. When we return home I hope you learn to treasure the companionship, the sisterhood of my ladies, mi Niña for those rewards will be great as well............"