Amish No More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't count as talking, Martha" Mickey said, taking my face in his hands to kiss my lips "I thoroughly enjoyed that marvelous display...I encourage this in you."

Mickey removed the carabiner from the pole and then removed my handcuffs, dropping them to the rubber mat followed by the short leash and doing the same.

"You may join them Martha, get down beside Mandy."

I quickly complied, very happy to be a part of his family, although my hair did not flow as theirs did...in time it would; Mickey promised.

"Good night, ladies, I'm heading to bed. Heel, Princess" he said offering her his hand and helping her up "We shall leave together.

You will count silently to yourselves; one-one thousand two-one, etc. Fifteen minutes will suffice. You will then leave one at a time. Martha, you will be last and will pick up the toys and turn off the lights" and that was exactly what happened...

I was quiet and thoughtful the next few days, observing everything and not speaking except to ask questions as Mandy suggested while helping out with my assigned chores and duties. Mickey kept us all collared until Saturday morning, including Mandy who went to work as usual.

Everything is planned and scheduled on Saturday morning when we all meet in the kitchen. Mickey says very little and lets us handle everything, although he has the final say if we disagree and can't reach consensus.

Our large spotless kitchen is a professional cooks dream with commercial grade appliances, pots and pans; you name it, Sarah has it. Our numerous bathrooms are a standard of clean to which many hospitals can only hope to emulate as is the rest of the house.

I'm not surprised that Mickey still picks up after himself, even though he, for all intent and purposes has three live-in housecleaners.

The Master Bath is primarily a tub room. It has no toilet. It has green tiled floor of intricate patterns of various shades of green and the same for green tiled walls. The massive free standing custom made white porcelain with its claw feet will comfortably accommodate 4 average adults and it must weigh a ton if it weighs an ounce.

The tub room is full of plants and flowers. The glass enclosed shower in the tub room has multiple adjustable pulsating shower heads and no doubt may serve as a communal shower at our Master's whim. I've been exclusively assigned to clean it every day whether it's used or not and tend to the plants and fresh flowers.

Mickey allows Sarah and Minerva great latitude in how the house is decorated. For example: the color schemes/decor for paint and fabrics; choosing the oriental rugs, bedding, drapes, bath towels and sheets, or curtains etc., things of that nature.

Goodness! We certainly have an abundance of linen sheets for me to help wash and dry The sheets and pillow cases are changed every day without fail; one of Mickey's simple pleasures, like fresh cut flowers are for us.

When the time comes, I will be allowed to decorate my room as I please, and aside from that; there is little I will change in it. Our large three story house is bright, welcoming and airy.

It is full of plants and always... always, fresh cut flowers in vases in every room; delivered within a few hours as needed. There is no doubt our monthly Florist bill is substantial.

Our home, and that is how I think of it, is also free of unnecessary clutter; especially the knickknacks and common collectables gathering dust that I was so fond of displaying; mostly to annoy Mickey and which I hardly ever dusted...when I was proud of being the ultimate bitch and I let myself go; cutting my hair very short to spite him and deliberately getting fat.

I let myself go physically and spiritually during that time. I think now of that time, the last five years of my ten year marriage as my shades of grey years, when Mickey moved on and I didn't.

Except for the basement doors which are locked at the top of the stairs and at the bottom, there are no locks on any of the inside doors. Mickey's workshop takes up most of the room in the basement.

For now and besides the basement, only other mandate is Mickey's library/study is off limits to me.

Sarah and Minerva keep it vacuumed and dusted, plus all the paneling and woodwork must be meticulously waxed and polished monthly. I may enter by invitation only from Mickey and unless they are cleaning the same goes for all his gentle ladies.

I confided much to Arthur how ashamed I am of those shades of grey years; of what I did to Mickey and to myself. Arthur talked about forgiveness, including self forgiveness and closure. Arthur assured me I'm a good person and that we all have our faults and regrets.

Arthur encouraged me to be an obedient woman and make him proud. He assured me things will work out and that I have so much to look forward to. Sarah thinks the world of Arthur and I absolutely understand why...

Six months had passed and during much of that time Mickey kept me mostly naked or completely naked until it became as natural to me as breathing.

We often dress formally for dinner, including me, and it became obvious that feminine dresses, skirts and blouses are his preferences for most occasions.

Mickey favors silk negligee or undergarments for us in the evening before bedtime or as our lounging wear.

My hair was still in a bob and I hadn't shared his bed alone for the entire night, although I do cuddle with him there on occasion until his bed partner arrives...it really is a good system...I only wish to be allowed to share his bed as do the others.

I'm forbidden to watch television, although I have limited access to the internet for news or current events. Mickey has me reading Shakespeare and memorizing his favorite lines; he quizzes me on them. I will often join him and Sarah reading a part they act out the part of a play for the sheer joy of it.

Sarah has just completed her first year of viola lessons and shows great promise. Her music teacher is a beautiful Asian woman in her mid-forties, being an accomplished professional musician as well as a slave of the Sanctorum. Sung-Lee is on loan to Mickey from another Master for Sarah's music lessons and for nothing more.

Minerva plays both the violin and viola and when Sung-Lee comes back next week, I will be given my first lesson on the violin.

Mickey encourages me to express my sex sexuality; including but not limiting myself to masturbating or talking about it with his ladies. To be truthful; I've lost many of my inhibitions about my sexuality since the Clinic.

I particularly like to pleasure myself while soaking in my spotlessly clean tub room at night when everyone is asleep. I can fully recline in it or sit up and lean against the back comfortably; it is deep enough for the water to come to my shoulders if I choose.

One night at around two in the morning while the tub was filling, I stood in from of the mirror to examine my petite naked form. The dancing and aerobics have definitely paid off because I can't remember a time when I've been so fit, trim and strong.

My silent thanks to Minerva for pushing me hard and never letting up; telling me I can do better and need to work harder for she pushes herself to stay ahead of me.

Sarah will often join us and Mandy will on the weekends. We're four women in leotards and often times Mickey will join us to dance. He smells earthy and masculine from chopping wood and splinting logs. I found out then that Mickey has a thing for leotards I never knew about.

When the tub was full of hot steaming water I added some soothing lavender bath oil, lit my lavender candle and dimmed the lights before climbing in with my glass of red wine...ah, the water felt wonderful.

Finishing my wine and most relaxed, I closed my eyes and snuggled comfortably down into the tub of soothing lavender infused water, submerging my head once and coming up until the water just touched my chin.

I slowly slid the middle finger of my right hand down my body from the base of my neck, down in-between my breasts and past my stomach to my crouch.

I was breathing deeply, totally relaxed, thinking how Mickey kisses me with such unbridled passion; our tongues intertwined, fluttering and probing...nobody kisses like him to give me such tingles and goose bumps; he is so much larger and stronger than me.

I was thinking how good it feels to have Mickey's cock pressed against my naked body, or in my pussy; pulsating in my mouth when he pumps his rich and delicious creamy seed for me to swallow...testosterone infused male essences.

I caressed my small apple sized firm breasts with both hands pretending they were Mickey's hands. I have such wonderfully sensitive breasts since my stay in the Clinic and I'm so easily aroused now; particularly since I'm living with three other women and watching him with them.

I rubbed my nude pussy with the palm of my hand, arousing myself until I was practically dripping, adding my juices of arousal to the bath.

I used my index and middle finger to stroke around the outer lips of my vagina and then towards my clit throwing my head back in ecstasy.

My fingers found their way in one by one as I moaned softly every now and again. I then made my way to the opening of my vagina; my middle finger entering, a second and a third.

I spread my legs wide as I thrust them against my throbbing clitoris, rubbing my pubic mound as my orgasm washed over me in sweet release, my juices mingling with the bath water

I was enjoying the after-glow of my orgasm, languishing in my lavender scented bath when I hear soft laughter and whispering. The door opened and Mandy and Mickey walked in on me, naked; it was Mandy's night to be with him and tonight I noticed her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail.

"Mandy suggested it will be nice for the three of us to sleep together" Mickey said not closing the door or intending to join me in the tub "Katherine often did on Mandy's night or visa-versa. We'll be delighted to have you, Martha. See you in a bit..."

I quickly toweled off and partially blow-dried my hair. She was willing to share! Mandy is a thoughtful and generous person. She knows better than anyone I would settle just to fall asleep in Mickey's arms and wake up with him in the morning.

Mandy is also a sexy and vivacious woman; we do make a visual sexy duet if I do say so myself. I know she enjoys a threesome with another woman occasionally. She was cuddling with Mickey when I got into bed, they parting for me to get in between the two of them.

Our communal bed is as a big California King, while we are small, petite women so there was plenty of room to make love or simply snuggle and be comfortable.

Mickey rolled over to face me and I him "Well, mi Niña; tonight you'll experience your first orgasm from a woman. I allow Katherine and Mandy this privilage on occasion while I watch and often participate. I'm extending this privilage of delight to you...but first you will kiss your Master."

Mickey put his arms around me and kissed my lips long and deep "Yes, Master" I replied before taking the initiative and kissing him again the same while feeling Mandy's small hands caressing my neck and shoulders while she played with my hair.

"Excellent, mi Niña; your sexuality and openness to try different experiences have bloomed considerably since you have been with us. This pleases me greatly. It all but assures your formal introduction to the Sanctorum in about a years' time."

I turned to face Mandy and we hugged, kissing each other hesitantly at first until, our hot bodies pressed together, breasts pressed against soft firm breasts.

The feel of Mandy's naked body pressed up against mine is a contrast with mine compared to Mickey's hard, strong muscular body with his hard cock pressed up against me as we kissed, playing with each others' soft hair; mine hands in her ponytail; what a sensuous feeling it was to stroke her ponytail while we kissed; as Mickey did with my ponytail years before.

Our anatomy allowed us to get closer together; warm and firm; perky, breasts pressed against the same, our hard sensitive nipples rubbing together ; our plump mounds pressing together as we kissed, our tongues entities to themselves; wet and pink, caressing and entwining.

Soon our mounds were slippery and wet with our mingled juices of arousal, lubricating our mounting passion and building orgasmic pleasure as our hips gyrated and pushed together, grinding our pussies against pussies, harder and harder.

"I know you want to orgasm, honey" Mandy said pushing away from me "get comfortable on your back so I may taste your sweet, hot, pussy."

As I was snuggling in to get comfortable, Mickey slid a pillow underneath my bottom and kissed my lips, going from voyeur too participant, continuing to kiss my lips long and deep while Mandy kissed and licked her way down everywhere else on my body.

Mickey does this to us; licks and kisses; devouring us from top to bottom when making love. We girls do talk you know, Mandy and I in particular...well perhaps Minerva not at all; although Sarah does when Mickey and Minerva are gone for the day together.

Mickey squeezed my breasts and tugged on my sensitive nipples until my engorged nipples where like two red hot throbs of pleasure; a triplet to the white hot throbbing of my clitoris. Mandy licked it with pleasurable abandon as her tongue slashed and darted and feigned. Her pink wet tongue pummeled my clitoris until I succumbed to an orgasm that wracked my entire body and left me in a glowing puddle of sated after-pleasure.

However, Mickey wasn't done with Mandy; or me for that matter.

Mandy rolled over on her back and Mickey fucked her missionary while supporting his weight with his arms as he slammed her into the bed with his big hard cock to make her buck and moan and squirm beneath him until Mandy's second orgasm of the night washed over her like a tidal wave.

Mickey then withdrew his hard throbbing cock from her pussy as his orgasm overtook him to pump his rich creamy semen on her pussy lips and mound.

He took a few drops on his finger and rubbed them on my lips for me to taste pointing at Mandy's pussy for me to taste her to return the favor as he got off the bed and walked over to a small table that had a tray with a decanter and glasses.

I went down between Mandy's legs, first licking off Mickey's rich and creamy testosterone infused semen before tasting our mingled juices of arousal and as I was licking..."Wine, ladies?"

Mickey was standing by the bed holding a tray with three small half glasses of plum wine "Plum wine and then a shower before we sleep is a fine thing; don't you agree. We have a festival to attend tomorrow and I don't want to disappoint Minerva." Delighted at his thoughtfulness we accepted our wine and followed him into the tub room. Once in the shower Mickey offered us a toast.

"A toast to past loves and present ones; a toast to the women of the Sanctorum who make their Master's complete" and we finished our wine together in a single swallow.

"Please allow us, Michael" Mandy offered, turning on the showers and putting the glasses on the tile floor outside of the shower before handing me a bar of soap.

We doubled teamed Mickey, soaping him down, washing him everywhere, giving and receiving kisses from him and each other. Mandy and I then washed each other; sharing kisses...our time in the shower was erotic, tender and playful...just plain clean erotic fun.

After all of us were refreshed and clean from the shower, Mandy and I put fresh clean and crisp white linen sheets and pillowcase on the bed before we got back in with our Master to cuddle and quietly talk.

"You really have blossomed, Martha, so with Michael's approval, I may tell you a secret. Minerva was a Mistress of the Sanctorum when Michael met her. Katherine and I belonged to her once. Minerva went from Mistress to slave; her sentence at her Tribunal.

Minerva is truly one of us now, as you are becoming. In my heart of hearts I believe Minerva is finally happy and fulfilled; far more so than when she chased wealth and power."

Of course I guessed something like that; however now it was confirmed in confidence. I will not tell Minerva that I know. I didn't understand the full ramifications at that time though.

"Thank you for sharing, my dear mentor. Yours was the last face I saw before I fell asleep and was taken to the Clinic. You held my hand and...I've never had as good a friend as you."

"Did I not tell you the rewards would be great, Martha... basking in the glow of our little family; I reiterate and take license to a famous quote; "The glow of warm thoughts are worth more to us than money. Therefore my sexy almost twin petite girls; I think we shall sleep in late."

I cuddled in between the two of them, falling asleep first; I was so very tired and that is exactly what we did. We slept in late before getting dressed and meeting the others on the patio for a light lunch; they had already eaten; to leave for our day trip; we were all going in the Van to the Celtic Festival at Hamelin Beach for music food and dancing.

It was no surprise that Mandy's and my clothes were hanging and waiting; shimmering and flowing knee length peasant dresses of emerald green satin. We had silver jewelry and their hair, not mine was pinned up in elegant buns with silver sterling with red stones hair combs; mine as well; a splash of color to the green...this was the flavor with my new life with Mickey...

I spend my fair share of time alone with Mickey during the day including going out for lunch, walks on the property or day trips for his business; when I may leave the property. I enjoy dressing up and putting on my makeup for him to look my best to please; we all do.

I'm not allowed to leave the property alone, however, Minerva, Sarah, Mandy and I often go out once a week for the day without Mickey doing girl things together; sometimes splitting up in pairs...sometimes not. They almost always wear their hair up or in simple three-strand slave braids on these occasions...I wish I could.

Minerva of all people paid me an unexpected compliment one day. I thought I was alone in the house and singing while cleaning the tub room. I was halfway through my song when she joined in surprising me. I stopped singing and she didn't finishing the song.

"Yes, I know I'm mediocre at best, even having taken voice and singing lessons which is why I turned to dancing to which I excel. You needn't stop singing on my account, Martha. You have a beautiful singing voice in my opinion.

Your talent can be an asset to the Sanctorum with proper coaching and instruction. You can excel where I stumble. I'm merely speaking the truth.

Sarah and I are going for our gynecologist appointment and we'll be gone for a couple of hours. Michael is in the basement in the middle of a project; you know how he gets when he concentrates on something. He says not to bother him "come hell or high water". Please keep an eye on tomato sauce on the stove and stir it while were gone..."

I'm growing quite close to Mandy, more so than any of his girls. We spend time in each other's room where I'm instructed about the Sanctorum.

We practice the various postures of a slave girl and the proper way to undress-strip sexily and with grace so that our garments flowed off of us like water.

Assuming the position is such a posture and cornerstone of slave etiquette practiced by the Sanctorum. The slave girl will kneel with her hands crossed flat on the floor and with her forehead on her hands. Her ass must be higher than her head, and her feet will be together.

Another common practice is to heel where the girl must kneel with her back straight and her arms straight and crossed in front. The slave girl's head will be up, looking at her Master or Mistress. Masters or Mistress' may of course use variations of "the position", or "heel" in their own households.