Amit's Mature Maid

Story Info
Amit has fun with his maid and her friend.
6.1k words
4.34
47.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amit had seen her when she worked as a maid in the city. He had been ten years old then and now was 25. A nice lady who had been widowed when she was just 35, she was left with two small children. She stayed in the servant's quarters in a home somewhere, in the colony where Amit's family lived.

He was quite surprised to see her and asked her if she was Kamini. She was unable to recognize him as he had grown into a strapping young man. However, when he introduced himself she remembered him. He inquired about her family and she told him that the children had grown up and were not with her. She told him she lived in her own house that her husband had left her on his death.

The home she stayed in was in the outskirts of the small town where Amit had been posted and Amit's own home was not far away. He asked her if she was still working and she said she had no need to but would not mind working in his home. Since it was a small town and there were not many people in the area they were staying in each house had a little distance from the next one. Amit was actually her next door neighbor as there were a couple of unoccupied plots in between their homes. On the other side of his house also there were no houses. However, the place was quite secure as there was police patrolling at night and during the day time some people would be moving around.

The next day Kamini came to work in his house. She wore a plain sari and a simple white blouse. She was quite neat and her hair had been combed, although she had covered it with the pallu of her sari. Kamini was as neat in her work as in her appearance. She was just over 50 although she hardly looked her age. She had been on the plump side, with a sort of chubbiness to her body and face. She was a little plumper now, as was to be expected in a woman her age. Her hair had grayed just a little.

As Kamini was sweeping the floor and swabbing it, Amit cast a glance at her and saw that her sari pallu had slipped a bit and her cleavage was visible. Her breasts looked quite firm although they were covered with her blouse. Kamini glanced up for a moment and caught Amit looking at her. She adjusted her clothing to cover herself a little better and continued with her work. After she finished work, he offered Kamini a cup of tea. She accepted and drank it sitting on the dining room floor.

She enquired about his family and he told her that both parents had gone overseas after his father retired. He missed them, he told her. He asked her whether her daughters were married. She confirmed that they were and that they lived far away. She also told him that she did not need to work but was bored with doing nothing. She volunteered to come in the evening and cook for him and clean up after his dinner. Amit was pleased with her initiative and gave her the house key. Amit chatted some more and then she left. He got ready and left for work.

When he came in the evening, Kamini greeted him with a hot cup of tea and some snacks. She then went on to make dinner for him. As she was leaning against the platform, over the stove, the shape of her butt was prominently visible under her sari, which she always wore in a decorous manner. However, for the young man with raging hormones, the sight was extremely arousing.

Kamini turned around to fetch some spices which were in a cupboard behind her and saw Amit staring at her backside. At first she thought there was something wrong with her sari but she observed a noticeable tent jutting out of Amit's pants and understood the effect it was having on the young man.

Kamini had not had a man for a long time. Her husband was the only one she had been with and after his death, she had denied herself. Not that there were any lack of men chasing her in the city. She consciously avoided them and stayed single. Most were interested only in sex and she was only interested in providing for her daughters. She had crossed 50 and was beyond the child bearing age. She considered herself old at this stage. Her desires had also been sublimated and were deeply latent, if at all. That she aroused Amit was a surprise to her. Then she reasoned that his arousal must have been involuntary. Amit was a very well behaved lad and she did not think that he would have such carnal desires towards her.

Nonetheless, she decided to test him and told him she would serve dinner to him before going home. While serving dinner, she brushed her breasts against his shoulder once or twice. She also bent a little while serving him giving him a view of the valley between her breasts. She saw him a little flustered and soon a tent formed in his pajamas.

The next day was a Saturday and she came to his house a little later than during the week. She let herself in with her key and walked in. She saw Amit was asleep but had a morning wood. Memories of sex with her husband flooded her mind and she started to get aroused. He had been romantic as well as a very potent man. In the early days of her marriage she had sex with him at least twice a day. Then the children came but the sex was just as frequent. Sadly it ended with her husband dead from an industrial accident.

The company he worked for had insured him for a generous sum and added some more money from their end. Her husband was well loved in the company and had a reputation of being very efficient. However, the insurance money took time and Kamini was forced to work in homes as a part time maid. After a couple of years, the money came, was invested in a bank and was fetching a good return. Kamini continued to work in a few homes in the city, near her home and used the money earned for the normal monthly expenses. The interest from the bank was saved and later, she was able to get her daughters married. Since she had a small house in her home town, she shifted there with income sufficient for running her life.

Back in the present, Kamini made some tea for Amit and took it to his room. As she bent down to keep the tea on the side table, she saw Amit looking at her bosom. Kamini finished making breakfast and left for her home. She would come back to make lunch. At home, Kamini went to her bedroom and removed all her clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were still firm and only had a little sag. Her butt was a little loose but was quite large and attractive. She had a slight belly that blended with the rest of the curves of her body. Her hands went to her breasts and she tweaked her nipples. They stood up like pencil erasers. She played with them for a while and then let her hand wander down to her bushy pussy. Kamini thrummed her clit and felt herself getting wet. Soon she had one finger and then two in her vagina. She climaxed and felt herself squirting. Her thoughts were on Amit and she pictured herself on the bed with him and his penis entering her and going faster and faster.

Kamini returned to his house to make lunch. While going to the kitchen, she let her sari pallu, the upper portion covering her blouse, drop when she was in front of Amit. Amit's eyes could not help being drawn to the sight of her breasts under the blouse. Kamini very slowly put back her pallu in place and proceeded to the kitchen. However, she let her butt sway a little more than usual while walking across the room.

All this was having an effect on Amit and Kamini knew it. Although Amit was around 25 years younger, she had decided that she would seduce him. After a long time, the urge had hit her and she wanted sex very badly. She made his lunch and started to serve it to him. Suddenly she pretended that an ant had got into her garments and ran to his bedroom. Making some noises, she pretended that it was still inside. Amit quickly came to his room to investigate and saw that Kamini had removed her sari and blouse and was searching for the ant. Her breasts were in plain view, large with the slightest sag and big areolas. Kamini still couldn't find the recalcitrant ant and she removed her petticoat. Since village women rarely wear panties, she was now stark naked, still looking for the ant that she said, had gone somewhere in her vaginal area. She appeared to be so engrossed in finding the ant that she pretended not to notice Amit's presence in the room. By now, the sight of a totally nude Kamini had an effect on Amit and he was sporting a stiff boner under his pajamas.

Kamini asked him if he could see it somewhere. She started rummaging in her pubic hair and asked Amit to help her find it. Amit edged closer to her still hesitating. By no means a dimwit but hamstrung by his sense of propriety, Amit could not bring himself to touch her. Kamini took his hand and put it on her crotch. As he felt the soft flesh of her pubis through her hair, Amit was by now even more aroused. Kamini went to his bed and sat there. She spread her legs so that Amit had a ringside view of her pussy. It was covered with hair but he could now see her vagina and her by now engorged clitoris. She asked him to put his finger around her pussy and Amit did it gladly now. Kamini had also got wet with the excitement she was feeling. Amit felt her juices in his finger that was by now, sticky. Kamini told him to put his finger inside her vagina and rotate it around to see if the ant had got there. She started sighing and asked him to put one more finger. Amit was not sure he could hold out much longer. His boner had become enormous and he could stand it no more. Kamini sensed this and asked him to remove his pajamas and his underwear. Amit obeyed immediately. Kamini held his prick in her hand admiring the size. Her husband had a smaller organ and he would not last for very long.

She now knew that the time was ripe to enjoy sex after a long time. She asked Amit to remove his shirt and vest and lie next to her. Amit obeyed and lay against her body. Kamini asked him to suck upon her nipples and he did so. It was a fantasy come true for Amit. Kamini's breasts were very soft and the nipples grew in his mouth. He licked her nipples with his tongue and sucked on her. Kamini was in the seventh heaven. She pushed Amit downwards and brought his face level with her pussy. Amit sniffed the scent of arousal in her and a strange musky but not unpleasant odor in her. Kamini asked him to lick her pussy and pointed to her clitoris. Amit went about it with gusto and soon Kamini came twice.

She now asked him to lie on top of her and guided his prick towards her vagina. She opened her legs wide and asked Amit to push his prick into her cunt. Amit did it slowly but it slid in easily due to the lubrication of her passage. She asked him to go slowly at first and then he started going a little faster. Surprisingly, he did not come right away. By now, Kamini was lifting her hips in unison with his thrusts and pulling him to her. Amit continued and she had already orgasmed again. Amit soon increased the speed of his thrusts and came in her. Kamini asked him to stay on top of her and held him tight.

After a while Kamini let him dismount and both went to the bathroom to wash themselves. First Kamini went and then Amit. Kamini had not put on her clothes and was still nude when she saw Amit come out of the bathroom. She called him and he lay next to her. Soon Kamini was teaching him the art of kissing. Amit seemed to be enjoying this experience.

He wrestled tongues with her and soon his arousal was evident. Kamini asked him to lie down next to her and she rubbed her body against his. Soon she went down on him and took his penis in her mouth. Amit was already aroused and suddenly experienced new sensations in his body. Kamini tongued him expertly but always stopped when he seemed to be ready to cum. She asked him to lie down on his back and she slowly impaled herself on his prick. Amit felt her cunt like a sheath around his prick going up and down. Kamini's boobs were hanging down and he played with them as she bobbed up and down his prick. Soon she was sighing and shaking and came with a torrent of liquid. Amit could stand it no longer and he too came. Kamini collapsed on top of him and lay still for a while. She had been fucked like never before and was understandably tired due to the effort.

Kamini gradually started breathing normally and dismounted from Amit. She put on her clothes and went into the kitchen to make lunch. Amit asked her to stay and have lunch with him. Soon she had a piping hot meal ready for the two of them and she sat and ate with him. After eating she washed up and said she was going home, but would come back in the evening to make dinner. Amit asked her to stay and sleep next to him. While lying down, Amit played with her breasts and nipples. He also snuggled right against her and his penis started getting erect. However Kamini had fallen fast asleep and soon Amit also slept.

An hour later Kamini got up and went to the bathroom and washed herself. Amit woke up and looked at her groggy eyed. Kamini asked him to go wash himself and wait while she made tea for both. Amit dragged himself to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. He went to the kitchen and saw Kamini bent over the stove, her backside making a tempting sight. Amit was drawn to it and he went to Kamini and hugged her waist from behind. He then brought his hands behind her and put his hands on her posterior, admiring its roundness and moving his hands all round it. Predictably this distracted Kamini and she shooed him away and told him to sit in the drawing room. Amit obeyed and waited while Kamini brought some tea and some biscuits. Both finished their tea and Kamini took the cups and the plate to the kitchen and put them in the sink.

Amit glanced at her as she came into the hall. He asked her to sit next to him and put his arms round her ample form and sought her lips. He kissed her for a long time and Kamini too responded ardently. Soon he was unbuttoning her blouse and fondling her breasts. Kamini started feeling horny and she sighed in contentment. Soon Amit was brushing his hands against her nipples and his mouth followed his hands. Kamini asked him to lie down on her lap and she fed her breasts to him. Amit was absolutely delighted and he sucked her nipples happily. After a few minutes, Kamini asked him to get up and remove his clothes. She also became naked and asked him to come to the room. Amit watched as she went to the room undulating her buttocks. He decided that he would pay more attention to them.

Amit went to the room and saw Kamini lying on the bed on her tummy. Her butt was a very tempting sight, wide and big and very round. Amit was only human and a human with hormones running wild. His erection was as big as it could get and he put his hand on Kamini's ass and patted it and stroked it. Kamini got even more excited and she asked him to fuck her right away. She raised herself and kneeled on the bed and asked Amit to enter her from behind. Amit was delighted to be able to fuck her and feel her ass at the same time.

The sight of her large and wide ass excited him even more and he entered her and started with slow strokes. Kamini contracted and expanded her vaginal muscles and this made Amit get sensations he had not enjoyed ever. Kamini urged him to go harder and Amit fucked her harder. She kept pushing her ass against him and he pushed harder. Soon she came and came once again. Amit found the sensations were too much for him and he too came in a gush. Both were panting with the exertion and Amit collapsed in a heap on top of her.

Once again they washed and stayed apart for a while. It was time to make dinner and Kamini made dinner for Amit and herself. She wanted to go back to her home before it got dark but Amit asked her to stay. The weather Gods conspired and it started raining heavily. Kamini was forced to stay back. Both had dinner silently. After dinner Kamini cleaned up and put away the utensils and plates. The rain was still quite heavy and she had to stay back. Both sat in the drawing room for a while and talked about their respective lives. Since the rain did not stop Amit asked her to sleep there itself. Kamini said she would sleep in the drawing room in the floor on a rug. Amit told her to sleep on his bed and he would sleep on the sofa.

Finally they both slept on Amit's bed. Kamini removed her clothes and slept stark naked. Amit too followed suit. Amit snuggled against her and kissed her nape. After a while, Kamini turned her face towards his and they kissed each other. This continued for around 5 minutes.

Amit went for her boobs and he kissed them and sucked her nipples. He pressed her boobs and while sucking one played with the nipple of the other. Kamini started getting aroused and she pushed Amit till he was level with her pussy. Amit first sucked on her cunt and then tongued her clit. Kamini was over the moon. She urged him on using profanity that Amit never expected her to know. Soon Kamini asked him to stop and fuck her. Amit started with slow strokes and gradually increased speed as Kamini raised her hips to his strokes. Soon both were moving faster and faster till Kamini came again and again and Amit also came into her cunt. Both were exhausted and slept soundly.

Next day, Kamini crept out of his house before the sun rose and went home for a much needed bath. After a proper hot water bath, she felt refreshed. She had never had so much sex in such a short time span. In less than a day she had been fucked four times and was completely satisfied. However she still had to go back to Amit's place and to his raging hormones. The night's sleep had removed her tiredness and she was ready to commence work.

Kamini let herself into Amit's home and saw he was still asleep. She started sweeping the house and completed it quickly. Amit was still asleep. Being a Sunday he could afford to sleep late.

She made some tea for him and gently woke him up by shaking him. Amit woke up and saw her smiling at him. He tried to grab her but she moved away from him and asked him to wash himself. He completed his toilet and drank his tea. Meanwhile Kamini had entered the kitchen to make breakfast. Amit had told her to eat at his house and not to cook in hers on weekends.

He came to the kitchen and kept his cup in the sink. Seeing the voluptuous form of Kamini bent over the stove was enough provocation. He went behind her and put his hands round her waist. Kamini shooed him away as she was cooking something on the stove. She asked him to go away and told him she would see him in 5 minutes.

Amit scooted seeing the expression on her face. After 5 minutes, Kamini put breakfast on the table. She laid a table for both of them and they ate in silence. She asked Amit to bathe and allow her to complete her work. Amit finished showering and went to the bedroom, dressed in shorts and a vest.

He saw her standing in front of the bed. As he went to her, she pushed him to the bed and asked him to sit there. Kamini proceeded to do a small striptease. First she slowly removed the sari wrapped around the top of her body. Then she removed it off her petticoat and threw it to the corner. She now came near him and when he tried to grab her she moved away. She now slowly removed her blouse and exposed most of her breasts, a small portion of which she covered with her hands. By now Amit was sporting a huge erection under his shorts.

Kamini now removed her hands from her breasts and untied her petticoat. She let it drop slowly from her body and kicked it away. As she did so, she used her hands to cover her pussy. Amit did not wait any longer. He grabbed her and threw her on the bed. His mouth was all over her. Finally he placed it on her pussy and licked and sucked her clitoris till she had several orgasms. Without waiting any longer, he thrust his prick in her wet cavity and pushed it hard. Kamini gasped at the suddenness of his action but soon her pleasure took over and she asked him to fuck her hard. Very soon both were immersed in the act, Kamini pushing her hips upward and Amit thrusting and shoving into her. Kamini tightened her pussy as he shoved his prick into her. Finally both came noisily and Amit collapsed on her.

12