Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ARRRGGGHH!!! FUCK FUCK PUSS FUCK AAAHHH" She kept yelling.

This woman was loud during sex. It sure was wonderful for boosting a guys ego.

The orgasming pussy spasms quivering on my dick would soon take me over, I needed to pause again to regain control. I pulled out of that heavenly hole and laid her on her side. I straddled one leg then shoved my cock back into her. From this angle I could easily play with her tits and pussy.

That short break did the trick. She settled back to earth enough so I could tell what she was saying again. I continued to fuck her, only slower now, less urgent. It was a steady fuck with nice long strokes.

"AWWW FUCK. WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MY BODY!! DAMN THIS IS GREAT!"

I grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back again. Bending over I began to kiss her neck. As my kisses and our passion grew, our lips found each other once again. Our tongues danced together as we moaned in each others mouths.

Her pussy was so wet, so tight, so hot. Her tongue so alive and excited. Her tits so full, nipples so erect. And her moans reverberating through my body. Our kisses. Our passion. The heat. My orgasm hit.

I straightened up and with one hard thrust buried my cock deeper into her than ever before. I could feel my balls tighten and my cum racing up my cock.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I groaned. As shot after shot filled her pussy.

Another orgasm took her when she felt me cumming. Her pussy gripping my cock. My cock spewing loads of hot cum into her pussy. Together we grunted and groaned through our mutual bliss.

The orgasm seemed to last forever and at the same time, not nearly long enough.

When it finally subsided and my cock slipped from her, I could see my cream oozing from her well fucked pussy. I fell to the bed beside her totally spent.

We continued to kiss each other in our post orgasmic glow. Then both of us laid back in silence. My thoughts wondered back to the questions. Who is this woman? Am I suppose to pay her? Is she suppose to pay me? How does she know me? Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?

It wasn't long before I dozed off with the questions still rattling around in my head. I was awoken by soft warm lips wrapped around my once again hard cock. Her mouth felt marvelous on my cock. She used the tip of her tongue on the sensitive underside of the head. One hand gently massaging my balls and the other stroking my shaft. All the while gently sucking on my meat. The way she woke me along with all these erotic sensations she was giving my dick was just too much for me. With another groan I spewed another load of cum into her hungry mouth.

Still spent from before, I would have to show her my appreciation in the morning. Right now I could barely move.

12