Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

He gulped and looked around. "That explains the pain...where's your mother?"

I swallowed and told him what happened to her.

"I'm planning on going to the hospital today and see her. She wanted to see you," I said.

We just looked at each other.

"Daddy, don't be mad. It just happened. I know I took advantage of you, but with both you and Mom almost killed I needed someone close to me and someone to love."

He looked at me. The love in his eyes had been replaced with pain.

"What we did hurt your mother, it hurt me and it hurt us. I love you, more than anything else baby, but I never wanted you like that. Your mother is all I ever needed in that capacity. Now..."

I hugged him as he started to cry.

"Daddy, I don't believe that. You lost your memory not your feelings last night. You were attracted to me; deep down inside I think you wanted me, lusted for me. The man who I made love to last night had a passion for me that had been simmering for many years."

He looked surprised. "Well look who's gotten wise while I've been gone!"

We just sat there for a few moments.

"I don't know what I feel right now. I do love you, but I never thought we would do anything like this."

"I know Daddy. I love you too. Last night was the most wonderful experience of my while life. I will never forget it and I will cherish it. Please Daddy, please... don't ruin that moment for me. Even if you hated it, and I believe you didn't, don't ruin it in my memory. I couldn't bear it."

He smiled. "I won't, baby. I love you and I will put this down to... extenuating circumstances."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. It was a kiss shared by a daughter and father. "Are you hungry? I'm supposed to look after you while you mend!"

He nodded. I got up to fix him some food. Just as I left he grabbed my hand. I looked down at him and my Daddy had been replaced by my man.

"Jessica, I enjoyed last night with you as well. It was magical."

Melting with joy, I turned and headed into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I was to go see Mom after breakfast. What would I tell her?

As always, comments are most appreciated! Thanks for reading!

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers
12