Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly both Judy and I came down from our orgasms and after several minutes we stood up, our pussies dripping our juices. Judy turned and dived into the pool away from Adam, leaving him with a hard cock which he began stroking gently. I simply stood and walked backwards until I reached the end of the chair and could close my legs. I then went around the side and gave Marty a kiss, avoiding his clutching hands, then skipped over to the pool and dived in. I met up with Judy at the end furthest from Adam, who was still sitting forlornly on the steps.

"Whew, that was fun," said Judy.

"That was fantastic! Why didn't you tell me Marty was so well-endowed? I'd have been over to grab a share of it years ago. How did you find Adam being so much smaller?"

"Oh size isn't everything. Our pussies can expand for the big ones but can still be adequately filled by much smaller cocks. Amazing pieces of equipment." She grinned at me and I grinned back, both of us satisfied for the time being and anticipating our men would be pestering us now for their turns to cum.

We weren't wrong. Marty dived in and came to our end and Adam also joined us. It seemed that Adam was modelling his behavior on Marty; that, after all, is how children learn to become adults and with encouragement that process can be sped up considerably. Both were like octopi, hands reaching for breasts, pussies, clits; fingers being inserted singly and in pairs into our wet cunts. Their cocks were rampant and unsatisfied, just the way we'd planned. We swam away from them, keeping ourselves out of their reach in the pool and after a short time we climbed out and went to the reclining chairs, where we lay in the sun.

Adam and Marty rested against the side of the pool and watched us as we spread our legs to tease them more. They spoke quietly together, Marty apparently explaining to Adam what they needed to do. They then exited the pool and walked over to us, their cocks waving in the air with each step. Marty came to me, Adam went to Judy, and we were picked up off our chairs and taken to the soft grassed area where they laid us on our backs, holding us down with their superior strength, although we weren't exactly trying to escape, and spreading our legs. Adam watched Marty and copied what he did. Marty held my hands above my head, spread my legs even further with his knees, then lined his cock up and penetrated me in one hard thrust, at the same time lowering his body onto mine. I watched out of the corner of my eye and saw Judy receiving the same treatment from Adam.

Without further ado both Marty and Adam began fucking us. I felt Marty's huge cock pounding in and out of my love hole, stimulating the sides of my cunt like they'd never been stimulated before. It felt so very good to have such a huge piece of meat inside me that I wondered how I'd ever survive with Adam's smaller cock once the weekend was over.

Both guys were very aroused and it took only a few dozen strokes before Marty let out a cry and thrust extra hard inside me, then I felt his hot potent seed being squirted against the end of my cunt. This feeling, along with the pressure of his cock inside me and his pubic bone against my clit, sent me over the edge again and I let out a small scream as I writhed in ecstasy beneath him.

Once I came down from my high I heard similar sounds from Judy and noticed Adam was buried deep inside her, tensed up and obviously filling her cunt with his hot cum. As I watched, he and Judy both relaxed, their faces wreathed in smiles.

Our pool play continued under the afternoon sun, resulting in both Judy and I receiving a further dose of cum from each of the men. Judging by Adam's enthusiasm, he seemed to be really enjoying his new found sexpertise just as both Judy and I were enjoying the whole sex-laden atmosphere. I was very relieved that Adam was able to perform and realized that during the past short time he had made giant leaps towards resuming his place as a mature male adult. I also noticed that as we spoke to him like an adult he had increased his vocabulary and conceptual development very rapidly so that now he would be more likely to be classed as a 'kidult' rather than a child.

The coolness of the evening forced us inside eventually, where we remained naked as we ate our supper and then indulged in still more sex play. We explained to Adam that Marty, Judy, him and I would all be sleeping in the same large bed tonight and he accepted that as though it was perfectly normal, which I at least hoped it would become. We also explained that if he wanted to have sex with either Judy or I he was to ask and usually it would be fine. He listened to this without any reaction for a while and then he asked, "So if I want to have fun in the night I simply have to ask you or Judy?"

"Yes, that's right. If we want to have fun with you we can ask you too. But we also need to sleep so please don't wake anyone up, just wait until you know they're awake then ask."

He seemed to understand and discussion progressed to a different topic while I wondered whether children could mature more quickly and easily if adults spoke to them as adults instead of small children. I came to the conclusion in my own mind that they probably would so I vowed to use that approach with Nicole and Jason in future. We each had a final drink then headed off to bed together. As we'd been swimming and were already naked, it was just a case of lying on the bed and pulling a sheet over us. We snuggled down, each couple embracing separately as we listened to each other's breathing.

"Do you want to have some fun?" I heard Adam ask.

I assumed he was talking to me so began to reply when he told me, "Shhh, I was talking to Judy."

"Yes, that would be very nice if you want to," replied Judy.

Adam shuffled over in the bed and I felt Marty lie down next to me as Adam took up his place alongside Judy. I heard movements and a giggle, then felt the bed begin to move gently as the inevitable became obvious to both Marty and I.

"You want to have fun too?" asked Marty in a whisper, with a chuckle in his voice.

I agreed with alacrity.

Marty began caressing my pussy, spreading my copious juices over my nether lips while nibbling at my nipples. I felt his cock growing against my hip and reached down to feel it swelling as his arousal grew.

"God you're huge," I whispered.

"You like it, babe?"

"Oh yes, stick it in me, ravage my poor pussy with your huge baby maker."

Marty rolled me away from him and pulled my knees upwards, then positioned himself for a rear entry. I felt the head of his cock, already damp with precum, feeling for my opening, find my opening then enter slowly, sensuously and fully in one smooth movement. Oh how I loved that first entrance each time! Once inside me he began moving back and forth, slowly, deliberately and gently, taking his time, extracting every ounce of sexuality from each magic stroke. He moved his upper hand down my front to my pussy and spread my juices over my clit before gently stroking it in time with his movements. I closed my eyes and felt the amazing feelings pulsate through my body, felt his cock head press against the end of my vagina again and again, rhythmically taking me a step closer to my peak with each inexorable stroke. I laid back against him, feeling his strength, his warmth, soothing away the stress of the past few months. Oh, if this moment could last forever I wished.

But time is a one way street and there is no going back. Gradually and without any effort on my part I was approaching my point of no return, the point at which nature took over and from which the only way out was further forward. I reached that point and tried to speed up his movements so I could reach my orgasm quickly, but he would have none of that. He persisted with his slow and steady movements, if anything slowing them further the more I tried to speed up the inevitable. On the other side of the bed I heard Judy cry out as Adam grunted his release into her, then they quietened and lay still, leaving us to continue undisturbed.

It was so frustrating having to approach my release so slowly, so sensually, but I noticed that gradually the sensations inside me increased until I was moaning softly, leaning back against Marty's solid body as his gigantic organ brought me unimagined pleasure. I began panting, like the bitch in heat I was, pushing myself backwards to take him in further, deeper, harder. I noticed his breathing becoming ragged and then his iron discipline cracked and he sped up, faster and harder, pushing us both to the edge then over it.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed as I came hard on his cock, feeling his man juice squirting deep inside the core of my being. My body writhed and shuddered, uncontrollable as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. Then he relaxed and I did also, resting against him as he held me gently and lovingly, his hand resting on my breast, his face in my hair, his breath on my neck. We were one being, one entity, two bodies merged and joined in orgasmic pleasure. Oh how I loved this man, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

The following morning we awoke at around the same time and saw ourselves in the cold light of dawn, four bodies lying together, embracing, loving each other. It was then, as I looked across Marty into Adam's eyes, that I knew it had been worth it and that we had won. I had my husband back just as Judy had a new lover; I also had a new lover in Judy's husband Marty. That second was over almost before it began and my face was covered as Marty kissed me good morning before doing the same for his wife. Adam then followed suit, kissing Judy then me. He then sat up and looked at us all.

"Is that all the fun we're going to have?" he asked.

"Do you want some more fun, honey?" I asked him.

"Yes please. I like this kind of fun."

We shuffled around so that Adam could make love to me while Judy and Marty watched to begin with, then I noticed they also made love as both Adam and I came together. After that we left the bedroom and had a swim in the pool followed by breakfast in the early morning sun on the private patio.

"We've taken so much of your time," I apologized to Judy, "We'd better go home now and let you do what you had intended doing this weekend."

"Not at all. It was great fun and I definitely think we should do this again, often," replied Marty, placing his arm around my waist. "What do you say, Judy, make this maybe a monthly occurrence at least, maybe every second weekend or even on week nights sometimes as well?"

"Sounds good to me," I replied, noticing Judy nod and grin as well, "Let's just keep it open and play it by ear."

We farewelled them both with naked hugs and kisses, dressed then drove home, collecting Jason and Nicole on the way.

"Well, Adam, did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Yes, very much thanks," he replied. "I can't wait to do that again."

"Oh we'll do it again very soon. I am so proud of you, the way you were able to make love, or have fun as you called it, with Judy."

"Yes, I really enjoyed that. Can we do it again when we get home please?"

"I'm sure that we can."

And we did, several times, while Jason and Nicole were lost in their technology as they caught up with friends online.

From that time onwards Adam matured very quickly. He worked hard at his language, developing a mature style and greater vocabulary, he undertook mature tasks, gained worthwhile employment, passed his drivers' licence test, and began playing sport for a local team. We also continued and still continue our frequent intimate relationships with Marty and Judy, which we all enjoy very much. We never did find out what caused his amnesia and doctors are still puzzled by that. They are also puzzled by his rapid progress to normalcy, attributing it to my loving care and tuition. We never told them about our sexual exploits and the rapid manner in which Adam matured when sharing physical sexual love with caring people. In this judgemental world, some things are best left unsaid.

******************************

Afterword:

I enjoy questioning things which are accepted, for example, in this story I question the unspoken and usually unrecognized assumption that each day we will wake up with the memories of our life to date intact along with memories of who we are, what day it is, how to talk, read, write, communicate and who the people are that we have attracted into our life, even though we still have no idea how or where memories are stored. I find it interesting to challenge these assumptions and ask the "What if it wasn't?" and "What if we didn't?" type of questions.

Memory is an enigma. While much research has been carried out relating to what memory actually is, where it is stored in the body, the different types of memory, etc, nothing really definite has been determined. Early experiments on rats included one in which rats were taught a maze, then different parts of their brains were destroyed in an effort to find out where the memories of the maze were stored. No matter what part of the brain was destroyed, the rats still were able to complete the maze, often slowly due to loss of motor coordination due to that part of the brain being damaged.

Memories are developed as a result of experiences. However, different people who apparently have the same experience store different memories. Consider witnesses in a court trial. Frequently the accounts of the witnesses differ markedly although ostensibly these witnesses had the same experience. So the memories internalized by a person seem to depend upon the focus of that person, maybe their previous experiences, possibly their interests and fears, definitely their perspective and hence their perception of the situation. Imagine a person who feared flying and a person who feared water holidaying together, flying to their destination where they swam with dolphins. I am certain their memories of the trip would be very different due to their fears.

Memories can also be invoked by context. Everybody has undoubtedly experienced flashbacks to a previous experience when placed in a situation which is similar to a possibly enjoyable, maybe traumatic, situation previously encountered. The memories that are developed personally will be different from those about which a person is told. The former are memories of an event, the latter are memories of being told about an event. Thus a skilled questioner can determine the difference between a person who has actually experienced something and developed their own memories and a person who may have been brainwashed and has internalized the memories which another person told them to remember.

Then there is the enigma of shared memories, where two people, usually close together as in a long married couple or twins, can seemingly access memories of the other person, giving rise to the hypothesis that memories are not actually stored within us but in a similar manner to storing computer files in a 'cloud' for which both people somehow know the access code.

It is possible that we have memories of far more than we actually consciously remember. Under hypnosis people have been able to access memories of which they were totally unaware under normal circumstances. Therefore we also seem to apply filters to our memories, possibly as a self-protection device to prevent the overload of too much detail.

These days there is much talk of Alzheimer's disease and almost the expectation that elderly people will lose their memories, which is definitely not a given. Quite possibly the memories are still there, wherever 'there' is, but the person simply cannot access the memories. This would explain the temporary 'loss of memory' which I expect everyone has experienced, for example, when you see someone you know across a room at a party but cannot remember their name, until much later when the opportunity to renew the friendship may be long past. The memory was still there, otherwise it would not be available later, but the access code was missing when needed most.

I personally have never heard of someone waking up to find themselves in the situation Adam found himself in on that fateful morning in the story. I would expect the feeling of doing that could be terrifying, but maybe not, simply because the terror would be related to the expectation that you would have your memories intact. Without that cognitive dissonance, why would there be terror? Perhaps it would just be, without judgement. Perhaps in effect that would be perfect peace. Whatever, I hope you enjoyed the story and perhaps gave some thought to the marvel of our bodies and minds, and our place in this wonderful universe.