Amnesia Ch. 05

Story Info
I get touched up on a bus, and visit my ex lover's flat.
5.1k words
4.26
35.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

My mind was in turmoil for the next few hours. Should I confront my husband or try and find out more on my own? I kept looking at my grinning face, and the way I held onto the guy's arm. I looked so happy in most of the pictures. They had been taken over several different days, judging by my changing outfits. But was this evidence of my adultery or my real partner?

I printed off the pictures like I had seen Harry do, praying to god he wouldn't find out. Maybe the police would believe me now. I had to show them or at least try to. I had to get into town somehow. I didn't want to phone the police or call them out, I mean what would my husband say if he found out? Another option was the taxi driver, but again he might tell Harry he had taken me to town. I couldn't trust anyone, but maybe there was someone who would help. I took my midday pill and headed out.

My high heels clipped slowly on the tiled floor, I watched the eyes travel up my legs and onto the hem of my yellow flared mini skirt; a slight smile grew on his lips. He looked over my breasts and nipples in my tight black jumper.

"So what can I do for you, sweetheart?"

I didn't answer I just moved around the shop slowly, looking at things. I gave him time to look me over, and he did. I picked up a magazine and thumbed through it. I could feel his eyes watching my body. He was beside me now looking over my shoulder. I didn't say anything about him standing so close to me. I could feel my heart racing, and I felt like I would jump if he touched me. But I would force myself to stand there if he did.

"I'm looking for a treat for my, my husband, a special treat," I said stammering slightly.

He moved closer and I could feel his hot breath on my bare neck.

"Maybe you should look on the top shelf then, sweetheart."

I looked up at all the porn magazines and gulped.

"No, maybe more of a verbal treat, like telling him what I got up to today."

He took a chance and his hand cupped my left breast. I let him paw me for a few seconds and then I stepped away. I moved round the shop and he followed behind me.

"So he does like to hear about you," he whispered.

I felt his wet tongue twist into my 4 inch hoop earring. He snaked his slug like muscle right into my ear. I could hear it slop and slither, over every part of my ear that he could reach.

"I'm not that easy, you'll have to make an effort," I breathed as I moved away, "take me for a drink, not to the village pub, in town."

"OK, when, tonight?"

"No now, shut the shop and we'll go now," I responded.

"Why don't we just go back to your place?" he asked, as his eyes rolled up my body.

"Because I'll be worth the wait, and I have to build my husband up to it. He likes that almost as much as me doing it. Can you wait for it? Can I tease my husband about my new stud first?"

"I knew that bloke was banging you in front of your old man," he groaned.

"No not in front of my husband, he won't want to watch, he just likes me talking about it, and he likes a long slow build up."

"I don't know, let's just do it. You might just be a prick tease, and he might just get off on that," Thomas said.

I moved a few steps away and turned facing him. I could see he was turned on and hot for me. I slowly lifted my skirt an inch at a time. His eyes just watched and he swallowed hard. He groaned as my stocking tops came into view, the lacy brown tops had him panting slightly.

"They are the stockings you gave me. I'm wearing them for you. Take me into town and buy me a drink, and in few days I'll work on my husband," I purred sexily.

He swallowed hard again, as I let my skirt drop.

"W, what if he, says no?" he stammered.

"He won't, I did it with Joey, and he loved it. I have amnesia but I found pictures of me with other men. My husband told me after I asked him."

"Show me again," he mumbled.

I inched my skirt up watching his leering eyes. I didn't go as far as my panties, besides they felt a little wet.

"You know I'm a right bitch to him. Even I worked out I only married him for his money. In return I give him what he wants," I purred.

"Don't keep me hanging on too long; I'm not some thick country boy."

I smiled, "no, I'm sure you're not."

I sat in his van as he drove. He had lost some of his earlier confidence, maybe because I was sat with my hem slightly exposing my stocking tops. He knew I would only let him look. I told him if he couldn't control himself the deal was off. I also made him promise not to let my husband know, until I had spoken to him first. I told him it would take a few days, maybe a week, but I would be worth waiting for. I watched his eyes trying to look at my thighs and the road at the same time. I just lay back in the seat occasionally rubbing my legs together. The sound of nylon seemed to drive him wild. He was actually sweating just above his top lip. I was only using him to get into town, but my body seemed to like the way I was teasing him.

We sat in the pub and I downed my drink quickly.

"Wait here I'll be back in half an hour."

"Where are you going?" he asked a little miffed.

I smiled rubbing my hand across his cheek.

"I need some new underwear, something sexy for my new lover," I purred.

He took me by surprise grabbing my hand and pushing it under the table. I felt his hard cock, and although I wanted to resist I didn't. I smiled and gave it a squeeze.

"Later lover, later," I whispered.

I walked into the police station and showed the officer from the other day the photos. After 10 minutes he still thought I was a lunatic. I insisted that he found someone else for me to talk to. I sat and explained everything to a woman detective. She seemed worse than the man on the desk!

"Look Mrs Trent you obviously had an affair, I mean you admit that yourself."

"Look I have amnesia. I don't know if what they are telling me is the truth. For god sake will you stop and think about it!" I snapped.

"The P.C. told me you came in awhile ago with this story. You thought you were the kidnapped girl."

"I know she is black and that wasn't me. I'm not bloody stupid!" I shrieked.

"No, but you thought you were her, and I can smell booze on your breath. How many have you had?"

"Look I told you I came here with the shopkeeper," I growled.

"Ah yes, this would be the shopkeeper who you don't like, the one who is suggestive and hitting on you. The same shopkeeper you invited to the pub?"

"I told you I used him to get into town. You listen to me I've been abducted," I hissed.

"No you listen to me. Your husband had a picture enlarged of the pair of you on your wedding day. Now how the hell did he manage that without actually marrying you in the first place?"

She was stood over me by now, and I could see she was close to losing her temper with me. She took a deep breath and calmed herself.

"Look I've been married 14 years; hell my husband has put on weight. OK I still love him, but sometimes when he's cutting his toenails or stinking out the loo I don't fancy him."

"So that's it is it?" I whimpered.

"Mrs Trent, I'm sorry you have amnesia, but try and ride it out. I'm sure you'll get your memory back at some stage. Until then let me get on with something more important. I can't investigate every woman that doesn't fancy her husband anymore."

I went back to the pub trying to keep my thoughts in check. I didn't want Thomas to see my worried look.

"Oh come back have you?" he slurred.

I looked at the empty beer bottles that surrounded the table. His hand shot up the back of my skirt and he pinched my ass real hard. For the second time I found myself pouring drink over his face.

My left buttock was still smarting as I hurried down the street. My mind was everywhere and nowhere. I didn't know what to make of myself or anything else.

I managed to find a bus that was going back to the village. I just sat daydreaming as it went through the town. I watched all the faces going by. Couples and singles all with things to do, and I bet they could remember what they had done 2 months ago!

The bus seemed to be getting packed and some of the passengers were standing. This old lady stood looking down at me. I stood up to let her sit down. I hung onto the rail as the bus twisted through the town. Somehow I got sandwiched between a few young men. As the bus bumped and lurched around I swayed against them. I could feel myself getting hot, just because I was so close to these men, but why?

They seemed to close in on me. As I backed away from the guy in front, I bumped into the man behind. I could feel constant pressure on my backside. It was so slight at first but now it became a little firmer. The man in front of me was grinning down at me. I gulped and turned my red face away from him. He seemed to move closer until his chest was against mine. The bus jerked and I couldn't stop myself swaying. I felt a hand touch mine up on the rail. I moved my hand back away from it and felt another hand.

Soon my hand was trapped, being touched by both the two men's hands up on the rail. I felt my face getting hotter, and I prayed they would be getting off at the next stop.

"Look down," the man in front of me whispered.

I gulped and looked down and saw his hand slowly easing up the hem of my skirt.

"Don't say a word bitch. You don't want to upset everyone on the bus do you?" the man behind me whispered.

I could feel the back of my skirt being raised just as slowly. I gasped and felt my heart thumping to get out of my chest. I just stood there feeling my hand that was up on the rail, being stroked slightly by a thumb or finger. I just kept my head to one side not wanting to see their faces. This old man was watching from his seat, I guess he was well into his sixties. I saw him lick his lips. I just stood there watching his hand move to my leg. His old hand trembled as it made contact with my stocking. I gulped as his hand slid up, and he squeezed the bare flesh above my stocking. He smiled at me, and I shuddered at the lack of teeth in his head.

Another hand moved over my bare thigh. I could feel how hot and sweaty it was. The cold air circulated around my stocking tops, I knew my hem was up to my waist.

"Please don't," I started.

"Shut up bitch, we are getting off at the next stop; anyway your little knickers are soaked."

I felt the knuckle of the man in front, grazing my pussy through my sodden panties. I shook and I trembled as the man behind pulled the back of my panties down! I felt a finger stroke deep in between the cheeks of my ass. God it wasn't a finger it was too thick!

My panties slipped down at the front. I gasped and winced as the hand had taken a few pussy hairs with it.

"Fuck you are a juicy little piece," the man to my side hissed, as his finger slipped into my wet pussy.

I winced and tried to move away from the fourth man's finger that flicked over my throbbing clit! I closed my eyes as I felt a cock on my left thigh, a cock on my right thigh, a cock nestling between my ass, and a cock rubbing over my pussy! All four men were wanking themselves on me!

"God you've got fucking big nipples you whore," the man in front of me panted.

I felt him squeeze them hard and I bit my lip to stop crying out. The man behind me was grunting and swallowing hard. Then I felt it, hot and wet shooting all over my ass. The man to my left splattered my thigh seconds later. My pussy dripped as the finger moved from my clit. I grabbed his hand and shoved it back.

"Finish me off, please?" I whispered frantically.

Several fast strokes and I felt every inch of my body stiffen, and my toes curled in my shoes. My orgasm flooded through me, as the man on my right shot his load, and I felt it hit my stocking top and lower down my thigh. I gasped and I twisted, and a small shriek escaped my trembling mouth. My nostrils could smell the spunk that had been unloaded, and now the man in front of me soaked my pussy hair with his hot spunk!

My hand could barely grip the rail as I fought to keep upright. I could feel the spunk on my ass trickling down. The guy in front of me pushed himself against me. I could smell his sweat through his shirt.

"Hold on tight bitch, brace yourself," he hissed in my ear.

I did as he said, I felt hands rip at my panties, first from the front and then from the back. I fought to keep my balance, as I was tugged one way then the other. Finally I heard a slight tearing noise, and then a bigger one! My panties had gone and cold air raced over my hot saturated cunt.

As the bus came to a stop on the edge of town I managed to get my skirt down. The young men filed off the bus, and the old woman pushed past me. I dropped into her seat. My face felt red, and my heart was still pounding. I could feel spunk trickling on my thighs, stockings, over my backside, and through my matted pussy hair! When I looked over at the old man I nearly died, he had my torn panties in his hand. He smiled again as he stuffed them into his pocket.

I just sat there as the bus rolled out into the countryside. My mind was confused as always, but my body wasn't. How could I have let that happen? Was this once again the real me coming out? Was I this bad or maybe worse before my amnesia? Why the hell was my pussy still twitching?

"You are a slut and a whore Christine, get used to it," I mumbled to myself.

I put my husband's tea down in front of him, and then the pictures I had printed off!

"I want answers, I want answers now!" I yelled.

I just stood with my arms crossed waiting for him to respond.

"What have you done?" he asked, "have you touched anything else on my computer?"

"Oh shit to your computer, explain this, explain to me, why you have these pictures, and then explain to me who the hell he is!" I yelled.

"That was Ray, your lover. The man you were going to run off with, before you found out you'd end up with nothing."

"You had me followed didn't you?"

"Well what the fuck do you think?" he snapped back.

Again I sat on my bed staring at one of the pictures of the faceless man. Harry stayed away from me. I sat there trying to remember, willing myself to fill in the face in the picture.

"Did you go to the pub?" I mumbled, 3 hours later.

He took the picture from me. I looked up at him feeling my eyes stinging and red raw.

"I'll give you some money and you can leave. You'll have enough money to get by on for awhile, but then you are on your own."

I felt the tears roll again.

"No I didn't go to the pub. I went to see him, Ray I mean," he said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Why, why would you do that?"

He handed me a key and some money.

"I've only got £200 at the moment. That is the key to Ray's flat. He is different now. Even if you remembered him you won't recognise him. Not his looks, I mean him as a person."

The next day I sat in the car. Harry drove me back to our home town. I walked into the flat and put my foot in a takeaway carton. The flat smelt, and washing up was piled in the sink. I watched the flies crawl over plates that looked like they had food stains days old.

"Where is he?" I mumbled.

"Working, he's a dustman now, and a drunk it would appear," Harry said, as he kicked several bottles out of his way.

I walked slowly to the bedroom; the bed didn't even have a sheet on it. Clothes were strewn everywhere and the room smelt, badly.

"This was your love nest, although I suspect it was never this bad. Anyway he wants to see you, well when I mentioned I'd give you some money."

"What did he do, work I mean, before he was a dustman?"

"He worked for me," Harry replied watching my face.

I looked at the torn curtains that hung from the dirty windows.

"Go on leave me here, it's what I deserve," I said, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He walked up to me.

"I'll give you one last chance Christine. You come back with me now and forget trying to force your memory. If you accept you have a life with me then I'll help you and look after you. But if you want to live in a shit pit, carry on, but don't expect money from me."

"Wait, you might not want to hear this and it might change your mind. But I want to be honest with you. I, I was touched up on the bus yesterday. I got a lift into town."

His eyes shot to me. He looked like he was going to ask something but he stopped himself.

"I, I was touched up, by, by these men, they, they," I stammered.

"Go on, tell me."

I didn't want to but I had to. I had to tell him the truth.

"I, I had an, or, orgasm, as they felt me up."

I waited for screaming and yelling, but he just watched me.

"Was that like the old me, was I bad like that? Harry, is that what the old Christine was like?" I sobbed.

"Maybe I should leave you here to rot. I'm sure lover boy will help spend your money in the pub."

I looked round the flat and saw well thumbed porn magazines. Every surface seemed to have a coat of dust and grime. All I knew was I didn't want to stay there a second longer. Harry picked a box up off the floor, it had a half eaten pizza in it.

"Enjoy your new life," he said looking straight at me.

"No please take me with you, I'm sorry, please Harry don't leave me here, please don't" I begged frantically.

He walked towards me, and then I watched as he slowly tipped the pizza out. I shuddered and shrieked, as the pizza landed on my shin and slowly slip to my foot! He watched my cringing face with a sort of amused dirty grin.

"Why did you do that?" I whimpered as I kicked it off.

"I should have tipped it over your head," he snarled back.

He pushed me back onto the torn couch, and walked to the door.

"Harry, please don't leave me here," I sobbed.

I followed him out to the car a few steps behind him. I took one look back at the flat that had made me urge. I couldn't live like that not in a million years. I had nobody apart from a husband that forgave everything I had done. So this was my lot, this was my life; I just had to make the best of it, didn't I?

Harry moved behind me as I washed up. It had been two days since the visit to the flat. We had hardily spoken to each other in that time, and now he was kissing my neck. I felt him slowly lifting my skirt up. His fingers crawled through the material like a spider.

"Is this what the men did on the bus?" he panted in my ear.

I nodded slightly as his fingers tugged my panties and tights down slowly. I just stood there letting him strip my underwear.

"Turn round, turn around," he repeated.

I did slowly and saw him getting on his knees. I held my skirt up as he pulled my panties and tights down to my knees. He planted kisses on my pussy. I opened my legs as far as my underwear would allow me. He pulled my pussy lips apart with his thumbs. I gasped as he licked along my slit.

"Harry, you don't have to do this," I mumbled.

He looked up at me, "enjoy it, because you are going to suck me off afterwards."

His tongue swiped my pussy more firmly, as my head filled with thoughts of going down on my husband. I didn't want to, but I had to I suppose.

His fat finger pushed into me, he was being rough and forceful. I just stood there feeling my wet pussy leaking. He moaned and groaned as his tongue slurped loudly on my pussy. Another finger slipped into me and I gasped. He just carried on for a few moments as I stood there shaking.

He moved, pushing my jumper up and kissing my belly. I felt my bra being forced up, and then his wet tongue sucked on my hard nipple. It sent shock waves through my breast like I had never dreamed possible. It just tingled right through to somewhere deep inside.

"Oh shit that's good!" I whimpered.

He moved onto my other nipple, as his fingers dug deeper into me. Again the little electric shock feeling went straight through me. I looked at my exposed nipple, and I actually gasped at the size of it. It just stuck out firm and hard and tingling.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12