Amnesia Ch. 08

Story Info
Another visit to the police, and two men get what they want.
4.4k words
4.42
29.1k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

We stopped in the multi story car park. Thomas started laughing when I told him what I wanted him to buy. After he had thought about it his face dropped.

"No way am I going to buy a strap on cock, people in the shop will think I'm a faggot," he grizzled.

I slipped my hand up the inside of his thigh. I found his cock, and then I moved forward and pushed my tongue in his mouth.

"You know, when you fuck me in front of my husband, you can then sit back and watch me fuck his ass."

I kissed him passionately and squeezed his cock harder, until he started moaning and groping my nylon clad thigh.

"Now I'll meet you in the pub in an hour, OK?"

He nodded. I walked into the police station and went straight past the policeman on the desk.

"God not you again," he called chasing after me.

"It's OK I'll take care of Mrs Trent. So what is it this time?"

I sat down and explained everything about the photos, and my boob job that happened before we were married.

"Well OK, it is a little odd, but if he's not hurting you and treating you well what is the problem?"

I was just about ready to snap at this point, and I'm sure she could tell.

"OK, I'll get the missing persons file for the last 6 months, how does that sound?"

"Look I have amnesia, I'm not missing!"

"Look lady, if you have been kidnapped, although frankly I doubt it, but if you have that means someone somewhere will have reported you missing," she snapped, as she stood to her feet.

5 minutes later she returned with a big folder.

"Is that it?" I queried.

"Yep, pictures of every reported missing person in the UK over the last 6 months. Now you sit here and look through the folders."

"Folders, you have only brought one?"

She sniggered.

"Evans, bring the trolley in," she called.

I watched the trolley rumble in with another 10 or so folders on it.

"And take her finger prints too," she snapped.

"What are you arresting me for?" I asked with a gulp.

"Oh believe me I'd like too," she hissed, "if you have a criminal record we'll have your finger prints. Now Evans, and Marsh will go through the files too, I don't want you in my station for any longer than is necessary."

The search through the files revealed nothing. I suppose now I had to believe my husband, even so, I wasn't happy with it. I caught up with Thomas nearly two hours later. I had to fight off his groping hands all the way home in the van.

"Look I don't want you going with Thomas he's not part of this."

"What does, part of this mean?" I asked my husband.

"I don't want him to be a part of it I mean."

I walked up to Harry starring him right in the eye.

"Oh, so you want to pick my lovers do you?" I spat.

"Christine I have thought about this all day. I just don't want you to do it with him."

"Relax you are safe. I don't fancy him anyway. I'd never let him fuck me, I sort of hinted at it in the van when he dropped me off."

"What did he say?"

"Well he was pissed off, but I think he'll get over it. Harry, why have I got such big tits in our wedding photo?"

I watched him swallow. His eyes shot to the photo and then back at me.

"Well, a, the photographer was a friend of Joey's. He enlarged your boobs in Joey's photos as a joke; only, when you saw the photos at Joey's house 6 months ago, you liked the look of them."

I shook my head with a grin of disbelief.

"Oh god and I badgered you into paying for a bloody boob job?"

He nodded.

Saturday afternoon we walked into the village. The festival was already under way, all the usual things, rides for the kids and stalls, the usual things you would expect to see in a small village. I had decided to let things ride for a few days. Amnesia or not I just wanted to let my hair down. I suppose I was getting used to the idea that Harry was my husband. Every time I thought I found something that said I wasn't, he seemed to have an answer. Going to the police had again come up with nothing, so perhaps I now had to live with it. Maybe it was time for me to settle down and see if I had a future with Harry. We had a few drinks in the pub and I spotted the window cleaner. OK it turned me on seeing him again and he smiled at me. Of course I didn't return his smile, well not straight away.

"So what stall do I have to look after?" I asked Harry.

"You don't," he slurred.

"Oh, come on big man, you can sleep it off up stairs."

I watched the barman and two others lift Harry to his feet. The landlord looked down at me.

"Don't worry Mrs Trent, a few hours sleep and he'll been fine. I did tell him that was a special strong cider. Anyway they are ready for you now," the landlord said, as he nodded over to a small stage that had been set up.

I tried to protest but I was dragged up on the stage by Andy and a few others. I went behind a curtain, and before I knew what was happening, my head and wrists were put into some old fashioned wooden stocks!

"Don't worry it is all part of the festival, you'll only be here for ½ an hour."

I smiled a little nervously at Andy.

"This is your court case; Nina was a gypsy girl who played men off against each other. They settled it in this very pub 150 years ago. Well apart from the hanging, that was done out under the tree."

"Oh great," I said sarcastically.

"Look, you are supposed to wear this."

I never got the words out; as soon as I opened my mouth a ball was inserted and strapped round the back of my head. OK this was just a stupid festival I told myself. But there I was up on the stage in a pub full of rowdy men. When they pulled the curtain back, I could see that the stocks I was secured in had a big board with scenery painted on the front. The board at least stopped men gawping at my legs and breasts. When I looked down, I could see the figure of a woman in a long skirt painted below me. OK the ball gag wasn't that comfortable, but I knew it would be over soon. The landlord rambled on about the gypsy girl, who had apparently, promised herself to two of the villagers. The two men had fought in the street over her, and now the court would decide what to do with the girl. I suppose it was vaguely interesting, if you liked that sort of thing, but I was counting away the minutes. I tried to shift and get a little more comfortable, but the stocks were actually locked with old fashioned padlocks. As the landlord twittered on I felt a very light tickle on my calf. Oh fucking hell a bloody spider! I struggled and tried to kick it off with my other leg. For a bloody spider this thing was big! I nearly wet myself as it crawled up the back of my leg, I hate the fucking things! I started shouting on the gag, but I didn't get a response from the drunken men who cheered and whooped at the landlord's speech. I felt it crawl up under my skirt; it made its way slowly over my panties. I just stood there terrified and shaking. Now this had to be one strong spider, because I could now feel the hem of my skirt lifting up! The light touch was now a firm grasp on my backside. Two hands mauled at my ass. I tried screaming out again but it was useless.

"I've had enough of your teasing bitch, I'm going to fuck you in front of a room full of men, and they won't even know."

My hair was falling over my face as I cursed Thomas as he slid my panties down to my ankles.

"Just enjoy it slut," he hissed behind the board.

I knew he couldn't be seen from the front, because the scenery board went up over the top of his head. I kicked backwards, and with my third or fourth swing I caught his shin. I heard him wince and then swear. I was cursing him through the gag, until I felt a vice like grip on both of my nipples. He twisted and pulled.

"Do that again you cunt and I'll pull these bullets off!" he snarled, giving my sensitive nipples a big pinch and twist.

I felt his hand move between the cheeks of my ass. I could hear his lust filled groans as his other hand forced its way into my stocking top. His foot kicked my left ankle, then my right, and he then moved in between my spread legs.

"Oh what have we here then? For someone who is putting up a fight you sure are wet!"

I again cursed into the gag, as his fingers tickled my pussy lips, yes I did say tickle. He was chuckling as I squirmed and wriggled. His touch was so light it fucking well tickled!

"Open your legs further, or do I have to pull your nipples again?" he hissed.

I didn't move, not until I felt the pain.

"That's better, sweetheart," he said with a dirty chuckle.

I felt a finger slip into my wet pussy. He was groaning as he searched deep inside of me. I started struggling again, until I felt his other hand squeeze in between the cheeks of my ass! I growled into the gag and wriggled some more. A second finger joined his first in my pussy; he seemed to be stretching me open. Again he was tickling me, only this time his finger wriggled quickly at my asshole!

"Oh I think that's enough teasing don't you? Now just enjoy it sexy, I'm going to fuck you for being such a prick tease."

I jerked forward as his cock head pushed into me, more of my hair slipped over my face. So, now as the men glanced at me from time to time, they definitely couldn't see my pleading eyes. Thomas grunted and gave a dirty little laugh, as the landlord continued with his speech.

"Who will stick up for Nina?" he asked.

"Who will stick it up Nina more like," Thomas hissed.

I felt him thrust and in that one movement he went right into me. I cried out on the gag again, but only the odd head turned in my direction. Thomas started to fuck me as I was held there bent over. I knew that any struggle was quite useless, but after a few of his excited thrust, I found myself relaxing. I'm not saying I gave in; I just didn't want to strain my neck or hurt my wrists. I was wet I knew that, but that didn't mean I wanted him fucking me. Not only that, but the bastard was tormenting my nipples, tweaking and pulling them hard!

"See you fucking prick teasing slut, there is only so much a man can take. God I'm fucking loving this. Hey what would hubby do if he saw this, fight me off or cream himself?"

Again I groaned on the gag, and this time Andy seemed to take more notice of me. Thank god he was coming over. I started struggling again, and trying to send him messages with my eyes. I suppose he couldn't see with my hair over my face.

"Hey you are really getting into the part. Don't worry they won't really hang you."

I growled again through the gag as Thomas fucked me harder.

"God you are all sweaty. Don't worry Christine, dad won't take long, and then it's my turn. Hey have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Nearly finished boy," Thomas hissed in a whisper.

I started screaming into the gag. Thomas had now grabbed my hips and was pushing in much deeper. I heard him gasp and grunt and then he let out a long sigh. He pulled out giving my ass a sharp slap. Andy had gone, and I soon found out where too! I felt his finger trail over the crack of my ass. I pleaded through the gag for him not fuck me. Thomas now appeared in front of me, with a satisfied grin on his red face.

"Why don't you keep quiet, and let my boy give you a good stuffing. If you just let this happen he won't do your ass."

I wanted to tell them both to go to hell. I felt Andy start to finger my asshole. I nodded at the smiling Thomas.

"Just fuck her pussy Andy, OK?"

"Oh, dad, please?" he asked, sounding disappointed.

"No son, besides your aunt Judith will be home in a few days, and you know she likes it up her bum."

My eyes closed in exasperation, at this fucked up family, but they soon opened wide, as Andy shoved his cock in my dripping pussy with one single thrust.

"Now you just enjoy my boy you whore," Thomas hissed with a grin.

I didn't mention the padding around the holes in the stocks before. But I was grateful for it now. I suppose my poor neck and wrists would have been rubbed raw. My feet were up on tiptoes now. Andy was taller than his father, and his thick cock seemed to almost lift me off my feet! I could hear him grunting and snorting behind me, and I could now feel his bloody fingers scratching at my clit! I tried to wriggle away, but he just gave a quiet dirty snigger.

"Oh no sexy, you should have some fun too," he groaned.

"Oh that's a good boy, always thinking of the slut he's fucking," Thomas whispered with a chuckle.

Again I just gave in as Andy banged me harder. God to think I actually sucked him, and then begged him to fuck me a few days ago! My body started to respond to his bloody fingers now, it just sort of shot through me. I climaxed and pushed myself back on his cock. I could hear little pants coming from him. I just felt my pussy give up and let things flow! Andy followed soon after, just as the landlord announced that Nina should hang. This brought a loud cheer, and covered the yelping Andy as he filled my pussy! The crowd of men filed out as Thomas pulled the gag off.

"You fucking piece of....."

I couldn't get the words out, as the gag had been stuffed back in my mouth.

"Now you listen to me slut, you deserved that for teasing me all this time," Thomas spat, "we are going to take you outside, and just remember, kids are out there, so no fucking screaming, clear?"

I nodded after a few seconds. Thomas gave me back my panties and I went to the loo to clean myself up. I just wanted to find Harry and get out of there. I didn't deserve what I got, but I did use Thomas so maybe I'd just keep quiet for now. I was also still trying to figure out why I had come so hard. Maybe the old Christine would have enjoyed it, but why did I seem to as well? Perhaps it was time to own up to who I was. Perhaps it was time to settle down with my husband, and just admit I was a slut like my old self! Something else would creep into my mind now and then, the money. I had a wealthy husband, and soon we would have a pay out from the house insurance. Maybe it was time to stop fighting who I was and reap the benefits? Yes, the old me was really coming out now. When I came out from the loo they were both waiting for me.

"Do you like kids?" Thomas asked.

I was taken out to the tree with Thomas and Andy either side of me. I looked up at the tree. A little girl ran up to me and handed me a bunch of flowers. She ran back, and then a boy approached. He gave me a card and a book, Thomas whispered to me. I gulped and read from the card.

"My name is Nina, I have been very bad and, and I'm sorry. I'll never be bad again."

I jumped as everyone started clapping and cheering. This was one weird village!

"We always end it this way; we don't want to frighten the little ones."

"Dads right, the kids go home much happier knowing Nina is sorry for what she did. Now all you have to do is read them a story from the book."

I felt Thomas give my ass a final swat. I looked between the two of them with a very confused mind. It didn't last long as I was dragged away by lots of smiling kids. So there I stood under the tree reading to a dozen or so children. I must have spent nearly an hour reading to them, and by the time I finished yet another story, Harry walked out of the pub looking a little confused.

"God what did I miss?"

I dragged him to one side about to have a go at him, but something stopped me.

"Oh me spending the last hour reading to kids. Harry when can we leave here, and find a place to live, a place of our own?"

To say he looked shocked was an understatement. I put my arm through his and we walked back the two miles to the house. I suppose now I had to make a go of our marriage. No more false starts or thinking I was being tricked somehow. No this was my husband and I had to try and get over my stupid thoughts. Even with what happened with Thomas and Andy, just a few hours ago, I had to forget it and move on. Still when we had the money we could find our own house. Somewhere in town would be nice. I decided I would give our marriage a year, or maybe 6 months. If we didn't get on then I'd divorce him. Anyway, I was sure whatever I had done in the past, I was still entitled to half I mean some of his money.

"Not many pills left?" Harry asked, as I took one.

"I still don't know what they do, but they must be helping me somehow," I replied.

He stood behind me kissing my neck and cuddling me.

"Joey is coming to stay for a few days," he mumbled.

I looked at Harry in the mirror. He was nibbling my ear now, but he still watched me for a reaction.

"After what happened the last time, do you think that is wise?"

"Look you know what I like now and you liked it too. Let's just see what happens, I'm not forcing you, I'd never do that."

"I don't want to Harry; I want to be a normal wife, isn't that enough for you?"

"Of course it is, but what about Thomas?"

"I told him I wouldn't, it was a stupid idea."

I felt him pull away.

"I don't mind talking about it, like we did the other night, but I can't be the bitch I was, I have tried Harry," I said, holding his hands before they left my body.

"OK, maybe you are right."

"Um, I have got something that might help. You know that thing that strap on thing. You could use that on me; wouldn't that be better than letting me do it with other men?"

His hands slid back round my waist, and then up covering my breasts.

"It sort of makes up for my lack of inches, I suppose this is the only way I'll be a cock god," he said with a chuckle.

I really tried to get into the idea of being a wife, but it still didn't help not fancying my husband. Hopefully, with time I would grow to love him, like he loved me. It was going to be hard at first but I had to try and give us both a chance. Then well, I always had my other option. So there I was an hour later waiting on the bed. I hadn't seen the thing yet, I hadn't even taken the wrapping off the box. When Harry came in with it dangling from his waist, my eyes opened wide and I swallowed hard.

"Why did you buy a black one?" he asked, with a frown.

Fuck the colour! That was the least of my worries, the bloody thing was huge! I looked at the jet black cock that I was going to struggle with. It looked so bloody thick. I doubted if I would get my fingers around it, as for putting it in my pussy, well it just wasn't going to fit!

"I don't know why I bought a black one really," I licked my lips nervously, "look maybe this isn't a good idea, I think you should just fuck me without it."

"Oh come on, we have to try it. God if I had a cock this size I'd...."

That was all I needed, Harry getting all enthusiastic over a bloody strap on cock!

"Look at it, fuck it's big. No wonder they call it 10 of the best, it must the length," he said chuckling with delight.

"Harry, Harry it'll hurt me," I moaned, with my eyes glued to it as it jerked around.

"I'll be gentle, anyway this might help. God you think of everything, lubricating cream."

"Just put plenty on, won't you? You will take it easy won't you Harry?"

I felt him nuzzle the black knob between my pussy lips. I tried to relax, but when I saw the look on Harry's face my blood ran cold. It was like it really was his cock, he just kept admiring it! I felt the greased plastic push in a little. I winced and looked into Harry's face. His eyes had that strange look again.

"God Harry it's too thick, please be careful?" I whimpered.

He started chuckling and looked down at me.

"Christine, you bought it so you must have thought you could take it? Anyway you bought this colour on purpose didn't you? You had to buy one this big to mock me didn't you?" he sniggered, as he pushed in further.

I gasped and winced again. I could feel my poor pussy expanding with every inch!

"Harry I didn't buy it to, to tease you. I wouldn't do that," I stammered.

"Well that's not what this means is it, black, and 10 inches long. See it's in all the way. Oh don't look so pained, you must have had something similar, surely one of your old boyfriends had something nearly as huge?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12